Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Rose
Today 06:48 PM
October Gathering
Last post by Clamfish
Today 06:44 PM
Prophecy Journey for...
Last post by korok
Today 06:40 PM
the skies are filled with...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 06:38 PM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by Rose
Today 06:36 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 3rd, 2024, 01:03 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

┆彡 T H E S I N - E A T E R ☆
HE . HIM . 55 MOONS . RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
heavily scarred & slightly malnourished black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

content + interaction warning : this character frequently explores themes of mental health, complex trauma, and abuse

└➤ ⌗ @Seamrog @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu

the sin-eater would pad a bit away off from the group, snout still almost pressed against the ground with a sort of haste. his sleek tail swished agitatedly back and forth. the longer time ticked by the more obvious it came that their patrol would not be finding dusklion. the lack of trail was baffling, but he reasoned evidence was somewhere else in the territory. as the air begun to lose its warmth, wormbite returned fruitless back to his patrolmates with a frown plastered over his face.

he nodded in agreeance with duskleaf, gaze flickering in the direction of willowtail's questions. "if she did leave in a different direction then one of the other patrols will likely know, " he mewed in a somewhat attempt to reassure her. whilst he had his own worries, he tried to keep optimistic for their return on the basis no sign was better than blood, or missing fur. wormbite stayed quiet for the rest of her statement, cloudy eyes trailing back to the ground in thought.

losing a sibling felt as if someone had ripped part of your heart out.

he shook his head lightly, waiting for duskleaf to lead the way and soon would the black tom follow suit.

★ ULTIMATE PREDATOR ★ JUST A SCRATCH ★ SHADOW FIEND ★ SURVIVAL INSTINCTS

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc[tw] bones and all

Last edited by wolfie; August 3rd, 2024 at 01:03 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2024, 01:11 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: The Starpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

RowanMane
Male | 39 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 22
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: Open!

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

He felt something was special about this meeting. His paws itched to move, this was the most energy he’s had in a few moons, well…since the invasion of RiverClan. His jaw also hasn’t aches much today which was unusual. All good stuff right?!

He quickly approached the meeting area, sitting down and intently listening to the leader.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Fadingstar’s call had Wisteriawren flinching involuntarily, her body wanting to shrink back and go in the opposite direction. But if there was anything she’d learned since joining RiverClan — it was that meetings weren’t to be missed. Not just because they were important, but because of the sheer amount of things that took place during them.

The classic tabby inched her way over on reluctant paws, staring at the ground, refusing to look up or around at anyone. She wanted to become tiny and disappear. Wanted to be invisible, actually. If nobody ever looked at her failure of a self again, she’d die happy. Which was kind of ironic, because the original Wisteriawren’s nightmare was being alone.

She realized too late that there was a set of paws next to hers, and the grey tabby cringed as she lifted her gaze hesitantly. Who- oh. She knew this cat. Rowanmane, one of the first she’d talked to after joining RiverClan. He looked vastly different now, sporting new scars just as she was. It made her feel guilty that she hadn’t talked to him aside from that one time. Hadn’t even sought him out. But now that she was here against her will, she was in no mood to talk. How pitiful.

[ Don’t let the happy header deceive you!! ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old August 3rd, 2024, 01:24 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 39 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 25
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Interaction For: @Rose [nooo I feel so bad for her!]

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

The tom had first saw a cat appear beside him from the corner of his vision, causing him to tense up as he first believed it had been his daughter. Thank StarClan it wasn’t. He felt bad for trying his best to avoid here but…he just couldn’t talk to her. Not yet at least. He was shocked though to see WisteriaWren, a familiar cat though he had t seen her much since before the raid. Hell did she seem different. Clan life finally got to her ey? That’s how it was for him too, though he hoped her bright spirit hadn’t gotten too crushed. Something in him told his some joy around would help his recent decline it.

He nodded his head in greeting. “Wis’eriaWren. How ‘ave you been la’ely? ” he questioned the she-cat, trying to get his limp tongue out of the way of his actual speaking. Hell it chose now to be annoying?

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old August 3rd, 2024, 01:31 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Redmire slumped by the warriors den to listen.

Ravenpaw l RiverClan Apprentice l she/her
Ravenpaw saw her mentor Redmire and lit up. She glanced her sister's direction, and seeing that she was still occupied Ravenpaw got up and slinked her way over to sit next to her mentor. Wrapping her tail around her paws to play it off as totally casual, knowing full well it wasn't convincing.

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old August 3rd, 2024, 02:07 AM
sleeping on my cat

Bump Policy: anytime :)
My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post
§· Fishkit ·§
2 moons
[1/10]

Fishkit looked around the camp for a minute or two before squinting and finding Sedgekit nearby. SEDGEEEEEKITTTT! They yowled loudly and waited for her to bound over. Fishkit tapped their tail against the ground and meowed quietly, Want to annoy the heck out of my ma? They smirked mischievously and waited for a response.

@lxttecup @Evenilolia
sedgekit
she/her
3 moons

the diluted calico leaped towards the other kit. "that sounds like fun!" she exclaimed while pointing her tail up. "what do you want to do with her?"
Old August 3rd, 2024, 02:09 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: The Rift [ Atari / RiverClan Border ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

She hadn't expected to see anyone out here. Because she was avoiding society, that was. So far, she'd done a subpar job of avoiding Dusklion and Antlerbranch somehow. So when a voice called out, the classic tabby jolted with surprise. She turned, gaze catching on not one, but two... two... oh, skies, what were they called?

She blinked rapidly. The first one had tried to motion something to her, but Wisteriawren had no clue what. "I'm not lying. There. Here." Her words tumbled out without thought. "Laying." What was she saying? She was one wrong move away from going back to RiverClan and begging someone to teach her how to- Oh.

"Yeah, I'm... okay." Was she? Or was she a liar? "You're... the cats who live here..?" She began hesitantly, wondering how to approach this.
Squid tried again, seeing if he could get the message across “You. river??" He pointed at the stranger then at a closest river in sight. Being more clear may help it.
@Luminous

Last edited by HerbalTea; August 3rd, 2024 at 02:10 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2024, 07:38 AM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

◇ Baneberrykit ◇
◇ The Storyteller ◇
In all honesty Baneberrykit hadn't even noticed Prim's lack of a leg until now. She curiously tipped her head at the place where a nice sturdy leg should be. Whoa. But then she realized it was rude to look so curious at someone's... malfunction and was jolted from her awe by Willowtails question. She didn't know what she was doing buuuuut she could lie and try! "Mhm!" Baneberry chirped, dropping into a crouch with too much weight on her forepaws and her rump in the air. To anyone else the trio would look very funny But Bane found them very legit. She was grinning from ear to ear but then Willowtail corrected Prim and Daisy so The Storyteller stopped twitching her tail. Oh, flatten? Baneberykit flattened her rump and relaxed her hind legs but she was still leaning too much on her forepaws. "I got it!" She squeaked.

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!
Old August 3rd, 2024, 07:53 AM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna16 View Post

Ravenpaw l RiverClan Apprentice l she/her
Ravenpaw saw her mentor Redmire and lit up. She glanced her sister's direction, and seeing that she was still occupied Ravenpaw got up and slinked her way over to sit next to her mentor. Wrapping her tail around her paws to play it off as totally casual, knowing full well it wasn't convincing.
Redmire glanced up, and her expression softened somewhat. She threw Fadingstar a look before dismissing him and turning fully to Ravenpaw.

"Hey. Sorry I've not been around much. The injury had taken its toll, but the fog in her head had cleared. How've you been?"
Old August 3rd, 2024, 08:28 AM
In love w/rubberRatroom<3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post

◇ Baneberrykit ◇
◇ The Storyteller ◇
In all honesty Baneberrykit hadn't even noticed Prim's lack of a leg until now. She curiously tipped her head at the place where a nice sturdy leg should be. Whoa. But then she realized it was rude to look so curious at someone's... malfunction and was jolted from her awe by Willowtails question. She didn't know what she was doing buuuuut she could lie and try! "Mhm!" Baneberry chirped, dropping into a crouch with too much weight on her forepaws and her rump in the air. To anyone else the trio would look very funny But Bane found them very legit. She was grinning from ear to ear but then Willowtail corrected Prim and Daisy so The Storyteller stopped twitching her tail. Oh, flatten? Baneberykit flattened her rump and relaxed her hind legs but she was still leaning too much on her forepaws. "I got it!" She squeaked.
Willowtail purred gently. "Baneberrykit that's very good! Everything is wonderful, but lean a little bit more on your hind paws, your rump is up to much and if you were to try and run or leap you'd fall on yours face." willowtail advised in a gentle purr, placing her abnormally long tail under the kits chest and gently tickling it so the kit would flinch upwards. "About there, you'll get more sturdy as you get older." Willowtail promised with a soft fondness in her blue hues.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old August 3rd, 2024, 08:47 AM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼
Smolderkit
Riverclan
He/him

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Okay, yeah, he wasn't old enoigh to leave camp yet, but he gathered anyways. He was, like, 99% sure he was going to become an apprentice at this meeting, so… He had to be here, right?

[ open ]

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Closed Thread