Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
the skies are filled with...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 12:40 PM
Wouldn't you know it, here...
Last post by dino.
Today 12:34 PM
MOTHKIT Finder !!
by fawn_
Last post by fawn_
Today 12:32 PM
Gossiping Kits and Friends
by Badwolf
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 12:28 PM
October Gathering
Last post by otter
Today 12:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 2nd, 2024, 10:41 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doh

Default Re: The Starpoint

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 52 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart rose from his spot at the makeshift warrior's den, giving a huff as he stretched his muscles. In this cold mountain air, he felt stiffer than ever, as if he was several moons older than he really was.

Hm... or maybe he was just getting old, slowly but surely. RiverClan was relatively young based on the larger chunk of their warriors, so at least to them, he felt like an old, ancient tree sometimes... and every bit as creaky as one.

With a grunt he finished stretching and padded to the crowd of assembling cats, taking a seat near the middle-back, as usual.

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 10 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw's ears perked up at Fadingstar's call, and she slipped out of the medicine den, her green eyes briefly taking in the sight of her Clanmates assembling. It had been a hard few moons... and she couldn't deny she was feeling tired, if not much older than she should be, simply from the terror of the 3v1, the long and difficult trek up the mountains, the struggle to find and learn herbs up here...

She pushed the recent and raw memories aside for now, coming to timidly walk over by herself, settling beside Stagheart. She murmured a quiet conversation with him, trying to catch up, being that she hardly saw her father figure anymore after her duties had quickly increased...

Berryshine is RiverClan's medicine cat!
she and Cobwebfern have a semi-closed den policy.

Request Healing | Medicine Den | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old August 2nd, 2024, 11:43 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu View Post

@Blaaze
Willowtail gave a gentle smile to Primrosekit. "Of course, come over don't be shy." Willowtail purred, seeing Baneberrykit Willowtail invited them over with a gentle purr. "Alright! So we'll learn some hunting basics alright?" Willowtail meowed gently, Willowtail poked her head into the nursery and carried out a sleepy looking Daisykit. "Alright. I'll teach all three of you." Willowtail meowed, "Daisykit no arguing and get along with your peers." Willowtail meowed as Daisykit's tiny maw opened in protest, "Alright. Does any kit know how to do a hunters crouch? Or have at least seen or tried one?" Willowtail meowed, internally wincing as she'd already taught Daisykit a decent (for a kit at least) crouch.

Daisykit grumbled as she was carried out of the nursery, being placed down and then silenced boiled the little kits blood. "Oh oh! Hunters crouch me me me! Sissy me!" Daisykit meowed, crouching with her tail waving all over the place. Seeing her sister amused look Daisykit sat back up. Due to Daisykit's birth defects her bones were as brittle as a old cats, this caused Daisykit to have thin fur and lots of bruises from bumping into things as kits did.

Primrosekit
| He/him | RC Kit | Moons: 3 | Purrks: None |

Primrosekit wasn't sure if he should be relieved that Baneberrykit ignored him or if he should worry because that meant that Baneberrykit didn't like him and that meant that Baneberrykit may be mean to him and that wouldn't be very fun. Though before anything else could be said between the two kits, or Baneberrykit said anything really, Willowtail walked into the nursery and pulled another kit out into the clearing to learn. Oh umm, Primrosekit didn't really know what a hunting crouch is at all and how its supposed to look, he spends most of his day in the nursery so he doesn't really watch the other apprentices, warriors, and kits practicing. His blue eyes shifted over to Daisykit as the other began to do just as Willowtail asked.

Okay, maybe Primrosekit could copy Daisykit? Though it may be a bit more strange to balance with lacking a front leg and most of a proper tail but Primrosekit has lived all 3 moons of his life without them so he's gotten a bit better at balancing. He crouched down awkwardly, bending down a bit before trying to look towards Daisykit to try and readjust his stance as needed to match the other kits. Though this seemed pretty identical right? Primrosekit looked down and widened his back paws a bit more before looking up at Wilowtail. "L-like this?" Though he didn't realize that he was still a bit awkward and tense, and was likely too stressed and stiff to properly pounce from the position. At least, pounce in a way that wouldn't send all his prey scattering in fright from the noise before he even landed back on his paws.
[ @Blaaze - Baneberrykit ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old August 2nd, 2024, 01:46 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 24 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter

Mudsmoke raced, more like hobbled, into camp. He had left Riftpaw a bit behind when he realised the time. He was late, extremely late! Awfully late!!! His leg cramped up and he gritted his teeth around the moss and marigold in his jaws. You'd think his leg would have healed by now, it had been two moons since it was injured and yet it was still causing him problems. He'd have to get that checked but first- he had a herb patrol he was late report.

The sun was already dipping behind the tallest point of the mountain and tall rocks surrounding them casting long shadows across camp. Many were either settling in the dens to sleep or out late hunting orrrr arriving from late patrols like he was. Mudsmoke searched the clearing before finally spotting the medicine cat. Sucking in a hesitant breath he crossed the clearing towards her. Placing the herbs in the ground he cleared his thought and addressed the one eyed she. "Uh Mistyshard, I would like to firstly apologies for how late I am with this. My leg started acting up on the journey back here." he apologised, bowing his head respectfully. Antlerbranch and Riftpaw where probably entering camp by now. "we retrieved a decent amount of moss and sticks. Quite common and easy to find" which makes it more embarrassing for how long it took. "as for marigold, the were plenty of the yellow flowers along the river." okay now he should go, and spare the embarassment and shame prickling through his pelt. Bowing his head another quick apology, Mudsmoke limped off towards the warriors den. The was no point in catching the last rays of sunlight, he should rest. Maybe if he had actually rested his leg wouldn't still be causing him trouble.

Tags:
- Mistyshard ( @starry ) {I apologize for how late this is, I lost track of time and being unable to post during the week did help really /w\ rlly sorry /gen}
Old August 2nd, 2024, 02:43 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Ravenpaw l RiverClan Apprentice l she/her
Ravenpaw felt like she had shared her peace (or at least, convinced herself that Oliverate had paid attention and actually heard what she had to say, whether that was true or not), so she turned away from the two warriors and looked around the camp. She sat down with a huff, forgetting to feel concern for her sister Rainpaw and now just felt bored.

[OPEN]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old August 2nd, 2024, 03:11 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
•| Aspenkit |•
he/him |6 moons | Riverclan kit
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[(54)10/10]|
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
they have had atleast two other meetings in this territory and by now aspenkit had gotten a bit used to it. Hopefully they wouldn't be here for much longer then they already had. This place was temporary, and aspenkit wanted to become an apprentice and train in riverclans rightful territory. Not some mountains. Speaking of which, he could practically feel the energy bubbling beneath his skin as he made his way out of the nursery. It was finally time!- or atleast he hoped he hadn't done anything to deserve the punishment of waiting another moon before becoming an apprentice. Aspenkit want jump, scream and shout out of joy and race up and down this mountain until moon high, at the same time he wanted nothing more than to be standing in riverclans actual camp, beneath the floodstone with his mom- here to watch him. Soon. Soon they'd be home.

Aspenkit filtered inti the crowd of already gathered cats, eyeing each warrior he could spot. One of them would be his mentor, he wondered who. The thought was so strange and yet exciting! He pounded the ground with his paws trying to burst some energy, he can't be fidgeting while during his apprentice ceremony. Imagine how embarrassing it would be, he can't be acting like a ki- Marigoldpaw!!!!! The moment he spotted the apprentices fur amongst the vast others he bolted towards her. He hadn't spoken to her since last meeting, she had been busy with training and he didn't want to disturb her. "MARIGOLDPAW!! MARIGOLD HI-" He shouted as he ran toward her, wait wait. No kit behaviour control yourself aspenkit. Slow down until he was merely trotting, aspenkit found his way to his former denmates side. He was still bursting with excitement and energy but he could control it.... hopefully. His tail apparently didn't have the same idea, and was wagging behind him. "How apprenticeship going, have you learnt to fight yet!? Made an new friends??" he asked curiously, trying not to shout and keeping his voice level. Or atleast attempting too. He wanted to ramble about how excited he was to become an apprentice but then again what if he didn't. That would be embarrassing..

Tags:
-Marigoldpaw ( @Marigoldwhisper )
Old August 2nd, 2024, 03:23 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Rainpaw
Rainpaw saw Berrypaw come out of the medicine den. She immediately looked to her paws in shame, glancing up at the medicine cat apprentice every so often before rising to her paws slowly and slinking over to sit on Berrypaw's other side. "Um...Berrypaw?" She mewed quietly. "I-I wanted to apologize to you too...for when I took the herbs from the medicine den for Cloudsong." She hung her head, unable to meet Berrypaw's eyes. She knew that Mistyshard had already given her a good chewing out, and she understood completely why she shouldn't have allowed herself to feel pressured by the elder's complaints enough to do something so reckless. She understood why it was so dangerous. She just hoped Berrypaw would forgive her...and in truth, she wanted to learn about herbs enough to administer first aid and simple things.

@squidz

Ravenpaw l RiverClan Apprentice l she/her
Ravenpaw glanced at her sister as she slinked off, but stayed where she was.

[OPEN]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old August 2nd, 2024, 03:58 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post

[ hellu i hope youre good w this interaction, if not feel free to ignore it :3 ]

jayfrost

at fadingsuns yowl, a sound he would have rather not heard today, (jayfrosts head was buzzing enough as it is) he reluctantly made his way closer to the starpoint. a brief glimmer of hope that they might finally return to normal flashed in his mind before dying down as the more pessimistic part of him shut it down with the same repeated words 'why still believe?'. perhaps they were doomed to this existence, perhaps jayfrost shouldve been selfish and actually ran away the second fadingsun got into power, perha- no, no he couldnt have left them here. goldfish, the kits, garlicfeather (though he had barely heard of him as of recent) and perhaps even dusklion, he wouldve felt like it were his fault if riverclan actually couldnt recover from this hit. with a soft shake of his head, the tabby attempted to free his thoughts from this spiral of a topic, eye focussing back on what was happening in front and only half understanding who he was about to take a seat next to before being interrupted by his own voice. "'morning larkwing" he greeted the former leader from behind before taking his place by her side. the tortie was in bad shape, he had seen that much before, but now more than ever, beneath scars and the faint glaze left behind by horrors witnessed in her short life, he could see just how young she was and his stomach twisted uncomfortably. there had never been as much as an ounce of hate towards her, unlike for fadingsun that was, because even though he felt like he was the only one, he remembered seeing her try. however, in this clan, he had to learn, sometimes trying wasnt enough. not for the majority. not for cats like fadingsun who thought themselves above everyone else.

Larkwing
~<>~
25 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

To her surprise, it seemed Larkwing would not be spending this meeting alone. As Jayfrost slid in beside her, she suppressed the urge to jump in surprise - honestly, she hadn't been expecting anyone to sit next to her except for maybe Adderstrike or Fishfreckle, assuming he felt more alive than dead right now.

"Good morning," she replied a little nervously. Should she be worried??? No one here really seemed to have a problem with her return, but none of them had gone out of their way to make her feel welcome again either... Should she expect different from Jayfrost? Did he need something? She wasn't even sure she could help if he did... she didn't have whatever small glimpse of power she once held any more, and even then she barely had a hold on it. At least he didn't still call her by the 'star' suffix like a certain other cat... she would never understand why the clan actually went along with that name, she'd told them it was never given to her.

Shooooot, the silence had dragged on too long! Recover this- how could she recover this conversation???

"Uh, Green-Leaf is a lot cooler up in the mountains... don't you think?" SMALL TALK ABOUT THE WEATHER?? SERIOUSLY??

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old August 2nd, 2024, 04:01 PM
birthday girl

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

REDWATER
// RC // Warrior // She/Her // 21 Moons //
[ PURRKS: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE ]

Redwater’s head perked up and she made her way over to the Clan meeting. Cats swarmed around her, and she was jostled from side to side. Redwater peered up at the Starpoint…I wonder if any ceremonies will occur today. she thought half-heartedly. She spotted Duskleaf, the Head Lionheart. Lionheart. Oh. My. Stars. Maybe some new Lionhearts? Like I’d be one,. What an idea! she but her lip, then sat back on her haunches.

Last edited by constellation; August 2nd, 2024 at 04:02 PM.
Old August 2nd, 2024, 04:12 PM
In love w/rubberRatroom&lt;3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post

Primrosekit
| He/him | RC Kit | Moons: 3 | Purrks: None |

Primrosekit wasn't sure if he should be relieved that Baneberrykit ignored him or if he should worry because that meant that Baneberrykit didn't like him and that meant that Baneberrykit may be mean to him and that wouldn't be very fun. Though before anything else could be said between the two kits, or Baneberrykit said anything really, Willowtail walked into the nursery and pulled another kit out into the clearing to learn. Oh umm, Primrosekit didn't really know what a hunting crouch is at all and how its supposed to look, he spends most of his day in the nursery so he doesn't really watch the other apprentices, warriors, and kits practicing. His blue eyes shifted over to Daisykit as the other began to do just as Willowtail asked.

Okay, maybe Primrosekit could copy Daisykit? Though it may be a bit more strange to balance with lacking a front leg and most of a proper tail but Primrosekit has lived all 3 moons of his life without them so he's gotten a bit better at balancing. He crouched down awkwardly, bending down a bit before trying to look towards Daisykit to try and readjust his stance as needed to match the other kits. Though this seemed pretty identical right? Primrosekit looked down and widened his back paws a bit more before looking up at Wilowtail. "L-like this?" Though he didn't realize that he was still a bit awkward and tense, and was likely too stressed and stiff to properly pounce from the position. At least, pounce in a way that wouldn't send all his prey scattering in fright from the noise before he even landed back on his paws.
[ @Blaaze - Baneberrykit ]
@Blaaze

Willowtail watched the kits, approving of Daisykit's with a gentle blink, seeing Primrosekit seemed tense, Willowtail purred, "Thats good! Relax a little bit, were all here to learn making mistakes is normal." Willowtail meowed with a small glare at Daisykit, Willowtail blinked softly and gently put her tail along Primrosekit's back, "Flatten it a small bit, your tail should stick out behind you, don't let it go over your back but don't let it brush the ground. You might want to crouch normally and practice adjusting your tail, then you can crouch with your legs properly and until you've got both down, then you can try adding them both. Unless you want to learn it all in one, it'll be harder but I believe you can do it." Willowtail purred brightly, the cheery warrior fondly looked at the kits. "Dasiykit, show Primrosekit how to adjust your paws." Willowtail meowed, knowing Daisykit would be better at it as Daisykit had a wonky front paw.

Daisykit nodded to her sister, purring innocently at the glare. "Ok Willow.... when is Sissy- I meant Berrypaw gonna be back." She asked, reciving a not knowing response from her sister, Daisykit nodded. "Here." Daisykit meowed, using her paw to gently nudge Primrosekit's paw a bit under his chest, "It'll support your front half better while your hind paws equally support your hind quarters." Daisykit meowed, "I have a front paw that doesn't work to well. So I usually do this to keep the weight even, it helps you with pain as well. Your front paw is just gonna be really strong! Which is kinda a good thing!" Daisykit purred brightly, seeing Primrosekit differently, what others might see as flaws on the fellow kits, Daisykit saw as unique and different ways to do things. Daisykit was born a moon early, she almost didn't surive and it took the medicine cats a whole two moons to get her to be able to walk on her own, Daisykit being born early caused her to have a focusing disorder, only able to focus on one thing at a time. Daisykit's allergies were enhanced, she seemed like she had a cold all the time, the one time she had a cold it was as bad as Whitecough. Daisykit gently bumps into things and gets bruises due to her fragile frame as she was born almost severly under developed. Daisykit saw everything as a positive, negatives weren't really in her dictionary. Willowtail was the same way. Daisykit watched the kit and gently placed her paws under his belly, "Hold your back straight and crouch down until your belly fur just brushes my paws." Daisykit mewed, "If you do this then it like........ help your legs get stronger! So you can leap off better." Daisykit explained, she'd done many excersises, needed or not. In order to make herself as strong as a kit her age. Regardless Daisykit still looked, sounded, and felt like a moon younger than she was.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old August 2nd, 2024, 06:20 PM
pfp by picklepotatochip!

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Fine

RiverClan Re: The Starpoint

Rosehawk padded over

BerryClan - Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan - Main Roleplay

Frostedshore is the current HoofClan Deputy.

NOTICE: For the Leader´s Den in BerryClan, please use #BerryClanLeadersDen so I will see it. Thank you!
Closed Thread