Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Whitekit-He/Him
5 Moons

PURRKS
Silver Tongue-Not Active

-------------------

Whitekit looked at the warrior who had come up and spoken to him.
"Of course I'll enjoy it!" He said with confidence "I'm gonna be the best apprentice ever!"

He didn't mean it rudely.
Honestly, he truly believed it.

Flowernose

Flowernose pretended to be surprised. Well, really? She meowed and thought. Then I guess that means that you will be able to fight a badger or a fox? Flowernose meowed and narrowed her eyes, acting as if she was sizing him up.

Please note that my character's actions do not describe how I feel!

Cloverkit finder
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86895
Vinepaw Relations
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86898[/B]
Old Today, 11:48 AM
oh no, THE DARK REUNION!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

sunflare and willowflurry take a seat.

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Today, 11:51 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluest+r~ View Post

°·. Vinepaw .·°
Female ~ She/her ~ 6 moons
[4/100]

Vinepaw snorted. With what happened with Risingstorm? Probably. She meowed and looked down at her paws awkwardly.

Morningpaw
He/him | TC apprentice | Moons: 6 | No purrks

Morningpaw rolled his eyes, he had been half amused and half annoyed at watching his mentor get drowned in a bunch of kits just previously. Though nostalgia licked the scene as he recalled the time that Wolfhive, well Wolfpaw at the time, had sent the all of the kits after Spiderthroat who had been a 'shadowclan cat' in the clearing then. Morningpaw had been frightened, not understanding at first that it was play pretend, and then the play had ended with him half crushed beneath a kit twice his size. He pushed the memories away and focused on the other apprentice ( though not for long, soon Morningpaw would refer to other apprentices as just 'the apprentice.' ) "Hmm, if the kits landed that many scratches on him then perhaps its a good thing that they are being apprenticed. At least, I assume that's what's happening with how many kits are being cleaned up for this meeting." The tom added on with a glance over his shoulder at all the kits gathered beneath the stone this time around.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old Today, 11:55 AM
no more bagels

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post

Morningpaw

Morningpaw rolled his eyes, he had been half amused and half annoyed at watching his mentor get drowned in a bunch of kits just previously. Though nostalgia licked the scene as he recalled the time that Wolfhive, well Wolfpaw at the time, had sent the all of the kits after Spiderthroat who had been a 'shadowclan cat' in the clearing then. Morningpaw had been frightened, not understanding at first that it was play pretend, and then the play had ended with him half crushed beneath a kit twice his size. He pushed the memories away and focused on the other apprentice ( though not for long, soon Morningpaw would refer to other apprentices as just 'the apprentice.' ) "Hmm, if the kits landed that many scratches on him then perhaps its a good thing that they are being apprenticed. At least, I assume that's what's happening with how many kits are being cleaned up for this meeting." The tom added on with a glance over his shoulder at all the kits gathered beneath the stone this time around.
°·. Vinepaw .·°
[7/100]

Vinepaw sighed sadly. The apprentice den will never be quiet now.. She muttered and shook her head. You look excited. Vinepaw commented. She tilted her head slightly. Why?

Cloverkit finder
Vinepaw Relations
Old Today, 12:02 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:

°·. Vinepaw .·°
[7/100]

Vinepaw sighed sadly. The apprentice den will never be quiet now.. She muttered and shook her head. You look excited. Vinepaw commented. She tilted her head slightly. Why?

Morningpaw

Oh. Is he being that obvious? Well Morningpaw guesses that he hasn't been quite as snippish as he usually would, especially when talking with a stranger like Vinepaw, but still he didn't think he was being that obvious. Well what did it matter, she would know in just a few moments anyways when Bumblestar started the meeting fully. "Well, I think I'm getting my full name this meeting, so fortunately for me I don't have to listen to all the new apprentices rattling about in the den." It was probably strange to hear that from an 6 moon old apprentice, after all Vinepaw has likely just recently started her training and she was, if he had to guess, around his age. Though Morningpaw couldn't wait to see the surprise on all the cats faces as they hear about him. A 6 moon warrior was next to unheard of! Morningpaw was probably the first ever at that!

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old Today, 12:16 PM
no more bagels

Quote:

Morningpaw

Oh. Is he being that obvious? Well Morningpaw guesses that he hasn't been quite as snippish as he usually would, especially when talking with a stranger like Vinepaw, but still he didn't think he was being that obvious. Well what did it matter, she would know in just a few moments anyways when Bumblestar started the meeting fully. "Well, I think I'm getting my full name this meeting, so fortunately for me I don't have to listen to all the new apprentices rattling about in the den." It was probably strange to hear that from an 6 moon old apprentice, after all Vinepaw has likely just recently started her training and she was, if he had to guess, around his age. Though Morningpaw couldn't wait to see the surprise on all the cats faces as they hear about him. A 6 moon warrior was next to unheard of! Morningpaw was probably the first ever at that!
°·. Vinepaw .·°
[8/100]

Vinepaw laughed. Then she realized that Morningpaw wasn't joking. Her jaw dropped. She blinked frantically. You're joking! Vinepaw meowed quite loudly for such a quiet cat like her. She lowered her voice instinctively. But you're only 6 moons! Right? Vinepaw meowed and looked at him as if he were StarClan himself.

Cloverkit finder
Vinepaw Relations
Old Today, 12:23 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Mountaintalon ran his tongue along the front of his teeth and redirected his attention to his daughter. "I thought I told you this story already." Told them all to abstain from interacting with the wretch, lest they catch some sort of sickness he had inherited from Willowfreeze. "But maybe I've neglected to give you and your siblings the whole of it. I can explain after the meeting."

As his daughter continued speaking, Mountaintalon raised his eyebrows, a rare spark of pride igniting behind his eyes - but it was extinguished just as quickly when his muzzle twisted into a frown, and he reached out with a forepaw to nudge Kestrelpaw's head upwards so he could examine the cuts. "Brackenclaw," he rumbled. "How incapable of him to even allow you to be harmed in the first place. That is not someone you should be involving yourself with." The warrior wasn't present at the meeting now, but he would be exchanging a few choice words with him later.

If it weren't for the following news, he might have snarled at Wolfhive to shut up, but now... he didn't bother hiding his disdain. A new name entirely? "So, instead of embracing the fact that you have proven yourself capable enough to survive such an encounter, you've decided to throw away a name that would have brought you glory?" His right ear twitched rapidly. "The name gifted to you by me? By your mother?"

As if he gave a damn about the female that had borne his kits, but maybe Kestrelpaw would, and maybe that would make her feel some sort of guilt or shame for daring to disregard his mark.

[ @Rose @BEAR. ]
Old Today, 12:24 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:

°·. Vinepaw .·°
[8/100]

Vinepaw laughed. Then she realized that Morningpaw wasn't joking. Her jaw dropped. She blinked frantically. You're joking! Vinepaw meowed quite loudly for such a quiet cat like her. She lowered her voice instinctively. But you're only 6 moons! Right? Vinepaw meowed and looked at him as if he were StarClan himself.

Morningpaw

Morningpaw shot a unamused look at the molly as she laughed at him before coming to realization that Morningpaw was being dead serious which rude, he was being completely serious all the time, why would he make a game out of lying about getting his name while actively sitting at a meeting for it. "Well, I took my assessment with Risingstorm so I can only assume that I'll be getting my name this meeting. I started my apprenticeship early. And didn't waste any time for training." He explained like it was the most obvious thing in the word, but that was mostly out of pride for himself and pleasure at seeing Vinepaw flounder with the information. Okay, maybe that was actually a bit admittedly mean but it was a little funny watching Vinepaw try and understand how he did so like he was some starclan sent cat.

Old Today, 12:28 PM
no more bagels

Quote:

Morningpaw

Morningpaw shot a unamused look at the molly as she laughed at him before coming to realization that Morningpaw was being dead serious which rude, he was being completely serious all the time, why would he make a game out of lying about getting his name while actively sitting at a meeting for it. "Well, I took my assessment with Risingstorm so I can only assume that I'll be getting my name this meeting. I started my apprenticeship early. And didn't waste any time for training." He explained like it was the most obvious thing in the word, but that was mostly out of pride for himself and pleasure at seeing Vinepaw flounder with the information. Okay, maybe that was actually a bit admittedly mean but it was a little funny watching Vinepaw try and understand how he did so like he was some starclan sent cat.
°·. Vinepaw .·°
Female · She/her · 6 moons
[9/100]

Vinepaw's eyes grew wide. Cool! She meowed and pulled at the vines on her legs. She looked at her paws. So, what do you think your warrior name will be? Vinepaw asked.

Cloverkit finder
Vinepaw Relations
Old Today, 12:31 PM
Kicking my feetsies

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamrog View Post
Snakefang

21 Moons | She/Her | No purrks

ThunderClan Warrior

As more and more cats arrived near the Stormcrest, Snakefang was glad to have got here early and found a good spot. Now she was waiting for Bumblestar to speak, when she noticed a vaguely familiar apprentice coming to sit beside her. It took her a moment to remember her name…oh yes, Sunpaw! That’s right, Sunpaw had called her to join a hunting patrol out in the territory not long ago, which was great because she had nothing to do. She smiled as Sunpaw sat down beside her, asking if she was excited for the meeting. She wasn’t really, considering how it was so soon after another meeting which had awful news, but that wasn’t a fun answer at all.

"I am!" She responded, meeting the apprentice’s gaze. "A bit of good news hopefully. What about you? Are you excited for it?"

@Kix

Sunpaw
I'm chasing dreams since I left the womb
+ she/her + The collector [active]

Oh, she had mixed feelings about the thought of another meeting so soon after the last one. Sunpaw couldn't dwell too much on it otherwise she would be cooped up in the apprentice's den. Plus if she knew one thing was that her big sis wouldn't want her to be lacking in her training because of her death. She also didn't want to worry her family too much if she was depressed or upset, she had to be strong. "Excited for sure, but.." Sunpaw for sure did not want to ruin the current mood going on right now, or at least she thinks there is one at the moment. That was what feeling she was getting from the other cat, they seemed happy and in some sort of good mood. Sunpaw wasn't about to ruin that with her tumbling thoughts.

Yet the more she thought on it the more she realized how wrong it was for her to hide her feelings. Sunpaw wasn't one to hide her feelings from anyone so why should she now? It wouldn't hurt her to say what she was thinking right now, especially since Bum had only called for a meeting nothing else yet. "It kinda feels all rushed after that last meeting" hopefully Snakefang wouldn't be put down on her negative thinking. Yet she did think that it all felt like big sis's death was pushed to the corner just to quickly replace open positions. "Maybe whatver Bumie has to say makes everyones moods ten times brighter!"

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw