Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The daffodil starts to...
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 12:09 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Oliver
Today 12:02 PM
Rising sun
Last post by Kix
Today 11:58 AM
Orange and Nettle do a...
by Oliver
Last post by Oliver
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Bluest+r~

Old Today, 07:26 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: The Starpoint

Irisfrost

As Fadingstar's call rang through the camp, Irisfrost made her way over to the Starpoint and settled herself in the spot that was starting to become her regular one. Like every other cat in RiverClan, she had adjusted to the new territory; learning how to keep prey away from predators while hunting despite the rocky parts having little dirt, paws hardening to cope with the rugged terrain. She still missed RiverClan's old territory, but Irisfrost was more comfortable here now than she thought she would be. But that was change, wasn't it? It was hard at first, but at some point she had to adjust. And she had. RiverClan had.
Old Today, 07:43 AM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="2"][B]Softpaw and Sweetsap padded forward
Wiillowtail and Weepingpaw padded forward
Daisykit watched from the medicine cats den.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3

Last edited by DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu; Today at 07:44 AM.
Old Today, 10:14 AM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Rainpaw and Ravenpaw both padded out to follow their leader’s summons. Rainpaw was still shrinking under her pelt, praying silently to StarClan that Fadingstar didn’t tell the whole clan about her error.

Ravenpaw gave her sister an encouraging lick on the ear. Ravenpaw was more anxious about the significance of this meeting, most of her life has been here. What would it be like to go to back to her clan’s true home?

[BOTH OPEN]

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Hemlockleaf - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur - ThunderClan Warrior
Sunnystreak - ThunderClan Warrior
Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Old Today, 10:15 AM
Kicking my feetsies

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Applebees
And I think I've lost my will
+ she/her + No purrks

Another day another meeting to attend to, she was hoping it would be a nice and normal meeting. Yet there was always some part of her that had doubts it would be a calm meeting, not with some of these cats. The scarred molly chose a spot somewhat in the middle to sit in and wait. She glanced at all the cats gathered so far before looking blankly back forward. Applebees would much rather be back in her nest curled up trying to catch up on whatever sleep that she didn't need. She didn't do so, not when something was telling her to be here instead of wallowing in depression in her nest. So here she was, sitting here by herself waiting to hear what ever Fadingsun had to say.

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old Today, 10:19 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons

The creamish silver cat pads through the camp with a little jitter of anxiousness for the following announcements. Floodsight sits down, anticipating and hoping for the announcement of them returning to their rightful camp. Back to the streams and territory Floodsight has known since kithood. Back..home.

On that trail of thought, Floodsight wonders how their camp would look when they returned. Perhaps there would've been changes...definitely a lot of cleaning up to do. Lots of order in business to complete and they'll need time to restore the camp back to its former glory. Lots of work indeed, but Floodsight was confident it would be better than ever once they got back.

She got comfortable in her seat and gave her paw a quick groom before turning her attention back to Fadingstar, ready to hear what he had to say next.

[ open ]
Old Today, 10:41 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Incognito

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 52 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart rose from his spot at the makeshift warrior's den, giving a huff as he stretched his muscles. In this cold mountain air, he felt stiffer than ever, as if he was several moons older than he really was.

Hm... or maybe he was just getting old, slowly but surely. RiverClan was relatively young based on the larger chunk of their warriors, so at least to them, he felt like an old, ancient tree sometimes... and every bit as creaky as one.

With a grunt he finished stretching and padded to the crowd of assembling cats, taking a seat near the middle-back, as usual.

| BERRYPAW |

small & nimble dark brown she-cat with darker flecks and light, leafy-green eyes | the collector

[ riverclan mc apprentice | she-cat | 10 moons | timid, kind, hardworking ]

Berrypaw's ears perked up at Fadingstar's call, and she slipped out of the medicine den, her green eyes briefly taking in the sight of her Clanmates assembling. It had been a hard few moons... and she couldn't deny she was feeling tired, if not much older than she should be, simply from the terror of the 3v1, the long and difficult trek up the mountains, the struggle to find and learn herbs up here...

She pushed the recent and raw memories aside for now, coming to timidly walk over by herself, settling beside Stagheart. She murmured a quiet conversation with him, trying to catch up, being that she hardly saw her father figure anymore after her duties had quickly increased...

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den