Today 09:05 AM

Old Today, 05:33 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Four Days (96 Hours)
My Mood: Doh

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Rosepaw
Header by @/Oliver / Male / 6 Moons / ThunderClan /Bisexual
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth. Because of a previous update on the scar, the header is mildly inaccurate. ^^

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~ Rosepaw

✽❀✽

The russet and brown apprentice felt like an old rag. The young tom was always promising himself that there was no such thunk as overworking, only lack of skill and ability, but as an unfortunate result, at this point in time, he was beginning to look at his weary state and feel guilty about it. For every apprentice, there was always a sudden change, a twist in their lives in which they were given this title of theirs, and training became a somewhat priority if not the priority, but did they all feel this miserable? Did they all constantly question their worth and purpose? These were the oh-so-lovely thoughts and considerations that Rosepaw found himself wound up in the very moment he opened his eyes every morning, but as it turned out, he had managed to walk them off at the crack of dawn today. On sore paws, the long-haired apprentice had trailed around camp, kicking tiny pebbles and glowering at the ground, every once and a while allowing his amber gaze to flicker over in the direction of a warrior, the usual internal contemplation of, ‘Shall I ask them? Shall I not?’ popping in through his mind. Should he respectfully beg and plead for them to teach him something? Should he not? It was not terribly annoying to find an apprentice simply asking you for a training session, so whenever Rosepaw tried at it, he always tried to assure himself that it was for the best, and if he appeared to be obnoxiously, then it was just the warriors’ faults for being both closed-minded brats and reluctant to do their literal job. But during Rosepaw’s daily scavenging for an educator, a sound met his earshot, and he was interrupted. With twitching whiskers and wide eyes, Rosepaw perked his ears and turned around quickly to face the stormcrest as a familiar voice rang around the clearing, a brief flash of confusion in his gaze. ‘Nother meetin’ already? ‘S only been about a few- oh, ‘ey… The realization finally clicked, and Rosepaw’s heart clenched a little. That was right, Springlight had been lost, snatched by some giant bird. Drizzlecloud had retired. ThunderClan needed new herbalists, and this was the ceremony that would announce them. The scared apprentice, though mildly out down at the memory of hearing about Sprightlight’s assumed death to the owl, felt curious. Who would be leaving the apprentices’ den today? One sweaty contamination would finally break free for the Medicine Den, it seemed. Rosepaw hurriedly skipped along over to the base of the Stormcrest, slumping down amongst the crowd and lifting his head quickly to gaze up at Bumblestar. He wasn’t clear on what exact emotions ThunderClan’s leader was feeling at the moment, but something told him that loosing not one, but two medicine cats during the same time period was not a particularly enjoyable experience, so silently, the large apprentice begged for his clanmates to stay shut up for once as the meeting and announcements unraveled. Bumblestar did not need anybody to start yowling and snapping at her choice of the new Medicine Cats today, and ij spite of the fact that he claimed to have no personal friendships in the world of ThunderClan apprentices and warriors, he was already on the defense for whoever exactly was elected today to be ThunderClan’s new and shiny Medicine Cat and Medicine Cat Apprentice. They needed new herbalists, and today they were getting them. Why must anybody see any point whatsoever in being ungrateful?

✽❀✽

- My characters’ opinions, thoughts, and behaviors are not necessarily a reflection of my own. I can assure you that we are certainly separate beings. In addition, due to a busy schedule, I am rarely active on Thursdays. -

// WIP Character Biographies * Training Tracker \\

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~
Old Today, 05:38 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

the sad grasp (moonbay) sat beneh the highrock and looked eagerly up to her leader....... but she felt sadness brewing with its grasp as always....

[ open for anyone who wants their brain rotted away :') /hj

#RTMmoonbay

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||
Old Today, 06:16 AM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Unlike some other meetings, The Bronze Knight found himself stretching quickly and walking over to the Stormcrest. The whole issue with the medicine cats open had given him newfound anxiety. Sproutfleck’s hadn’t ever had anxiety problems before and it was never a good time to start. His heart was hammering frustratingly in his chest at the thought of a medicine cat being selected. He wanted a cat who would be good and dedicated heavily to their job, and there was nothing he could do to make sure of it. It was really, really anxiety harboring for him. But alas, Sproutfleck couldn’t just think about the meeting, he had to attend. Walking over dutifully, He found himself sitting relatively alone. That was okay. He didn’t mind. It gave him time to think. Some much needed space.

[/SPOILER]

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Staff Sign?

Old Today, 06:17 AM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Snakefang

21 Moons | She/Her | No purrks

ThunderClan Warrior

As more and more cats arrived near the Stormcrest, Snakefang was glad to have got here early and found a good spot. Now she was waiting for Bumblestar to speak, when she noticed a vaguely familiar apprentice coming to sit beside her. It took her a moment to remember her name…oh yes, Sunpaw! That’s right, Sunpaw had called her to join a hunting patrol out in the territory not long ago, which was great because she had nothing to do. She smiled as Sunpaw sat down beside her, asking if she was excited for the meeting. She wasn’t really, considering how it was so soon after another meeting which had awful news, but that wasn’t a fun answer at all.

"I am!" She responded, meeting the apprentice’s gaze. "A bit of good news hopefully. What about you? Are you excited for it?"

@Kix

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Today, 06:22 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

°•○☆ TINYOWL ☆○•°
He/They • Warrior • 21M • ThC
very small pure-white tom freckled with gray - gray paws, tail, ears & eye circles

•••

the small tom trotted up, smiling at Bumblestar up on the rock before sitting down in the middle of the crowd. hoot saw a bunch of kittens and surmised they would be made apprentices. hopefully he would get an apprentice to train, that'd be super duper cool!

[ open ]

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please mention me, PM me
or leave me a visitor message!
Old Today, 07:11 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Mallowpaw
94/100

Bumblestar had called a clan meeting. It hadn't been a half moon since the last one; had something happened? But there was no anger in Bumblestar's voice, no sign that anything was amiss. As Mallowpaw found a spot to sit down, understanding clicked in her mind. Bumblestar probably wanted to fill the medicine cat spots as soon as possible; she must have chosen and decided not to wait the extra quarter-moon to announce the candidates. Anxiety easing, Mallowpaw turned her gaze to her leader as she waited for her to start.

(Lazy post, sorry)
Old Today, 07:33 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

he/him // 25 moons // thc warrior
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [INACTIVE]

---

Another meeting so soon? Must be to announce the new healers. That's what he figures, anyway. Regardless he makes his way to the Stormcrest, glancing about his clan mates with a small smile on his face. All the kits were bursting with excitement for their coming ceremonies. It always filled him with a sense of pride, as well as sadness, to see them bounding about and chattering away with the older cats. He wishes his young well, wherever they ended up. Hopefully they were safe and happy wherever they were.

Taking a seat amongst the crowd, he stares up at Bumblestar to await whatever announcement was to come, every so often looking to the other cats around him to keep an eye on the energy levels.

[ open ]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old Today, 07:45 AM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Nightwhisper and Weepingwillow watched

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3