Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:00 AM
Settling in [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 04:45 AM
October Gathering
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:44 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 12:50 AM
Wouldn't you know it, here...
Last post by Starfall
Today 12:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 2nd, 2024, 02:26 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post
Attachment 3618
Shrikestorm
He/him, 19 moons, Riverclan Warrior

Shrikestorm looked toward the direction of Oliverat's gesture and exhaled slowly. He remained silent, sending his prayers to starclan for whoever that was. Another drop in Riverclan's ranks, it was never a good sign for the future. "Can't deny the truth in that."

( @HerbalTea )
“Hey, on the bright 'ide we are leaving this here territory
." Oliver at shot a small smile
Old August 2nd, 2024, 02:27 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Twigstep
96 Moons
Evil Grandpa

Twigstep layed in the clearing his leg still sore.He hated this camp he missed the golden days of Riverclan he missed his friends he knew he would have a welcome wagon once he got to Starclan though he still had things to do down here. He wasn’t about to go without some form of a bang

As he layed there thinking of all the ways he could make the clan better before to long he felt a poke in in his side he looked over and saw a kit,Primrosekit to be exact he recognized them from the training thing Seabreeze held “Why hello there what’s a youngun like you need?”he
asks

@Oliver.

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon
Old August 2nd, 2024, 02:32 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Default Re: The Starpoint

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

It was time for RiverClan's final meeting in the mountains. To say that Fadingstar was ready for life to return to normal was an understatement. He was tired of all of this calamity and tension; it was time for the Clan to move forward.

Leaping atop the Starpoint, he yowled, "RiverClan! Let all cats old enough to leave camp gather beneath the Starpoint for a Clan meeting."

[ If you still need to submit a ceremony form, please do so ASAP! As a general reminder, kits need to have existed IC for at least one IRL month, need to be at least six moons old, and need to have at least ten roleplay posts to qualify for their apprentice ceremony! ]

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @reiya @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @phantom @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @JellyCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Kaida @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Seamrog @Idiotic.Bean101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @---Bluestar--- @nyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Mike29 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @Redpool @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @-darkXwolf17 )
Moonpaw, Grimpaw, Crowglow, Skypaw(an angry bean who had been demoted from Skyfall) and Silentstrike all looked up at the Starpoint.
(Uhhh how long has Mousekit been in clan for when I've got him back in from missing?)
Old August 2nd, 2024, 02:39 AM

Bump Policy: 2 - 3 days, 1 day if important
My Mood: Distracted

Shrikestorm.jpg
Shrikestorm
He/him, 19 moons, Riverclan Warrior

The tom's ear twitched as his focus returned to his clanmate. "About time, I can't say I'm much enjoying all of the risks this place poses" Shrikestorm licked his paw and brought it over his ear a couple of times, the thought of heading back to camp was both something he anticipated and dreaded. All he could do was hope the journey would not prove fatal to anymore of his clanmates.

( @HerbalTea )

Last edited by Naila; August 2nd, 2024 at 02:39 AM.
Old August 2nd, 2024, 02:52 AM
dreamingstar, my beloved

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Spooky

§ Fishkit §
Female - They/them - 2 moons
[1/10]

Fishkit ran to the crowd and looked around for cats they recognized. A meeting! An actual meeting! They weren't really allowed to go to the meetings, but they managed to sneak out. Fishkit ran in between a couple cats' legs before halting to a stop. They should savor this now before some cat would come out to scold them.

(Open)

Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop! ~ Scythes ~ Lana's Place ~ WCO Jail.. ~ fogclan

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..
@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!! @/snowflake. enters, carrying a whole buncha snowballs @/ChromeSilver_Hwaa enters carrying a Tiramisu Cake @/Clamfish came for the drama, fruits, and macaroni and cheese
Old August 2nd, 2024, 04:07 AM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Larkwing
~<>~
25 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Kitty Softpaws, Mind Reader, Beefed Up T2
scarred, scrawny dilute tortoiseshell; green eyes

Another moon, another meeting. Despite only being in the mountains... what has it been? Two? Three moons? Larkwing's paw pads are already roughly calloused from the rough terrain. Still, life goes on regardless, and the tortoiseshell finds her way to the Starpoint, hoping for potentially some good news. Hopefully. StarClan, please let there be good news.

[ hellu i hope youre good w this interaction, if not feel free to ignore it :3 ]

jayfrost

at fadingsuns yowl, a sound he would have rather not heard today, (jayfrosts head was buzzing enough as it is) he reluctantly made his way closer to the starpoint. a brief glimmer of hope that they might finally return to normal flashed in his mind before dying down as the more pessimistic part of him shut it down with the same repeated words 'why still believe?'. perhaps they were doomed to this existence, perhaps jayfrost shouldve been selfish and actually ran away the second fadingsun got into power, perha- no, no he couldnt have left them here. goldfish, the kits, garlicfeather (though he had barely heard of him as of recent) and perhaps even dusklion, he wouldve felt like it were his fault if riverclan actually couldnt recover from this hit. with a soft shake of his head, the tabby attempted to free his thoughts from this spiral of a topic, eye focussing back on what was happening in front and only half understanding who he was about to take a seat next to before being interrupted by his own voice. "'morning larkwing" he greeted the former leader from behind before taking his place by her side. the tortie was in bad shape, he had seen that much before, but now more than ever, beneath scars and the faint glaze left behind by horrors witnessed in her short life, he could see just how young she was and his stomach twisted uncomfortably. there had never been as much as an ounce of hate towards her, unlike for fadingsun that was, because even though he felt like he was the only one, he remembered seeing her try. however, in this clan, he had to learn, sometimes trying wasnt enough. not for the majority. not for cats like fadingsun who thought themselves above everyone else.

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old August 2nd, 2024, 05:00 AM
Stares (•-•)

Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Blah

Sunsetgleam walked towards the meeting call
[yes, I'm lazy]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old August 2nd, 2024, 07:21 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ophelia View Post
[ @JellyCat ]

BEASTFLAME

Beastflame materialized into existence at Fadingstar's summon. Not really, but it sounds cooler that way. What actually happened was that he ducked out from the warrior's den and stalked his way over to the growing group of cats. Hopefully this would be the last meeting in this stars-forsaken place. The rough terrain was abrasive on his heavy-footed paw pads, and he missed the familiarity of the river back home. Plus, he wanted his kits to be born on Riverclan soil.

The tabby tom sat beside Brokenstream, one of the only familiar warriors to have arrived. He gave the younger tom a gruff nod as he sat. He wanted to say something, but small talk had never really been his strong suit. Instead, he cast his amber eye towards the front of the crowd, wondering if Mistyshard would attend.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 22 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
header by @/Marigoldwhisper

◜◜

Eyes casting a welcoming glance as Beastflame took a seat beside him, Brokenstream gave a small mew of greeting. ”Hey, Beastflame. How have you been?” The bengal asked, also returning his gaze towards Fadingstar. He could feel his pelt tingling with apprehension, despite his friendly demeanor towards his Clanmate. He hoped that this would be the meeting that would for sure send them home. He, too, missed the river beds back home.

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me
Old August 2nd, 2024, 07:26 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

As Fadingstar's call rang through the camp, Irisfrost made her way over to the Starpoint and settled herself in the spot that was starting to become her regular one. Like every other cat in RiverClan, she had adjusted to the new territory; learning how to keep prey away from predators while hunting despite the rocky parts having little dirt, paws hardening to cope with the rugged terrain. She still missed RiverClan's old territory, but Irisfrost was more comfortable here now than she thought she would be. But that was change, wasn't it? It was hard at first, but at some point she had to adjust. And she had. RiverClan had.
Old August 2nd, 2024, 07:38 AM
In love w/rubberRatroom&lt;3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days

Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamrog View Post
Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Duskleaf felt the slightest sense of hope when Willowtail said that she could smell a trace of Dusklion’s scent, but when she added that it was stale, that bit of hope seemed to vanish. Then Wormbite confirmed that it was indeed just the leftover scent from the last time the deputy was here. It was at times like this when Duskleaf really wished he could still smell, it’s not that he didn’t trust Willowtail and Wormbite’s verdict, but if he was still able to smell he might’ve picked up something they didn’t. He wandered farther and farther from the border, inspecting every bit of ground along the way for any signs that Dusklion might’ve been here, but alas, he found nothing at all. Maybe that was for the better, finding nothing was better than finding blood or something else that would vanquish all hopes, at least there was a chance Dusklion was still alive somewhere. He just hoped one of the other patrols would find her, because he dreaded having to tell Fadingstar that his patrol didn’t find Dusklion at all or any evidence of her being here.

He began to make his way back to Willowtail and Wormbite. It was getting late now and still nothing, part of him wanted to continue looking in case they’d missed anything, but he knew that if the patrol hadn’t found Dusklion here by now, then she wasn’t here at all. "I think it's safe to say she's not here…" He said, a little bit quieter than usual. "Let's go back now…hopefully one of the other patrols has found her, but this is all so strange…" If Dusklion just disappeared like that, what did that mean? She wasn’t the type of cat to just randomly vanish, she was the deputy for StarClan's sake! He started to worry that whatever caused Dusklion to disappear might be a reoccurring issue. What if more cats started to disappear? Maybe it was some kind of warning that this territory was unsafe? He turned to leave with a sad and confused look in his eyes, unlike on the way down here, he wasn’t rushing back up, he walked a little bit slowly as he tried to think of whatever was going on, where could Dusklion be?

@wolfie @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu (That’s me back home now and on normal activity again, thanks for your patience!)
<3 ofc, glad your back to normal/silly ^^ @wolfie

Willowtail sniffed, her wide blue hues narrowed in hope for any signs of her dear deputy. The deputy had been nothing but kind to her, praising her warmly after her first patrol as an apprentice, praising her with the same warmness after bringing back a large fish as a warrior. Regardless of the arguments Dusklion had had with her aunt, she'd made sure to give Willowtail a warm greeting. Willowtail looked around, the small warrior gave a small grumble of annoyance as she wasn't tall like the others, having to look around bushes like a apprentice. Huffing Willowtail padded around bushes, though her small size made her move oddly fast. Lifting her abnormally long tail, Willowtail watched the others for a moment. Wormbite had such a good sense of smell...... there's no way he couldn't find something.........Duskleaf should have decent eye sight or scenting as well. Willowtail finally realized, her beloved deputy was most defidently not coming back. There was no way, if any cat wanted to leave and not be found, it would be like this. Leaving no scent. Suddenly Willowtail meowed, "What if she left camp a different way?" The she-cat's tone was laced with panic that she was obviously trying to push down. Closing her eyes and sighing gently, Willowtail gave a tiny leap and clung onto a tree, her long tail flicking under her, Looking around she leapt off. No way, Dusklion was just gone! This was ridiculous, almost ridiculous enought to make Willowtail mad. Reagrdless to her inner feelings, Willowtail kept her enthusiastic and determined look on the outside. "There going to be disappointed........ Fadingstar's going to be devastated as well, Riverclan's been through so much lets just hope he doesn't lose it now, no matter how strong he may seem he's probably suffering on the inside, one little set off and were on our what 4th leader?" Willowtail meowed. Her blue hues narrowing into island of coal on a bright blue ocean. Willowtail sighed once more and waited for Duskleaf to lead the way, giving a small apologetic glance about her rant.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Closed Thread