Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

he/him // 25 moons // thc warrior
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [INACTIVE]

---

Clearing his throat, he sits outside the leader's den after having brought his herbs to the medicine cat den. A patrol well done. No injuries, no fighting, just supplies and decent vibes. He couldn't ask for much more than that.

"Bumblestar? I took Acornfall and Sunpaw out on an herb patrol and brought back quite a bit. Everything we found has been put away."

bumblestar | @dino.

Well, it was good to know patrols were getting done on their own without much prompting. Bumblestar, though irritated at having to come outside for this conversation, slips through the lichen curtain with a glance at Yarrowcrest. "Yeah? What all did you bring back?"
Old July 30th, 2024, 08:32 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Well, it was good to know patrols were getting done on their own without much prompting. Bumblestar, though irritated at having to come outside for this conversation, slips through the lichen curtain with a glance at Yarrowcrest. "Yeah? What all did you bring back?"

he/him // 25 moons // thc warrior
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [INACTIVE]

---

Good to see that she was in her den at the moment. With everything going on he can only assume that she's been running around like crazy. When she makes her appearance he politely dips his head a bit before speaking.

"Moss, sticks, poppy seeds, and a few different flowers that I don't know the names of. One of them looked similar to some that are already in the medicine den but the other two could maybe be looked at to figure out what they are?" He pauses a moment to gauge her reaction before continuing. "If there's something else you need me to go and get I can do that. Figured those things would be useful."

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old July 30th, 2024, 10:08 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
[ Oops... seems like the leader's den is currently unoccupied! B//umblestar's been here recently, but she isn't in right now. You might have better luck in the clearing. ]
~ Mistheart ~

The small grey warrior waited a moment... Then a moment more... Before blinking a few times and slowly poking her muzzle through the lichen curtain to peek inside.

Grey eyes flicked around, perhaps expecting to see a snoozing Bumblestar or a surprise ambush for poking into her den without permission, but alas no one seemed to be sitting in the shaded hollow... Drat... Welp, perhaps she could find her somewhere else about camp.

[ Mistheart is on the hunt lol ]

Old July 31st, 2024, 07:07 AM
catching up after camp

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
The news caused Bumblestar's expression to drop. Dovefluff gone, so soon after Mushroompaw... She clenched her jaw. "How far did you search? Are you sure there was absolutely nothing to find? No tracks, no dens, no fur, nothing?"

She/her - 68 moons
Massive brown bengal molly with amber eyes
Mind reader - Ultimate predator

She searched her mind for the tenth time, almost wanting to have missed something, but she had been thurough. "No tracks nearby. The rain might have washed them away or something, but the scent was already stale when I came there. No dens either, just blood and all of the fur that was there was Dovefluff's." Hawkcatcher wanted to have found tracks. Some kind of clue towards where the fox would be now, something to follow, and something to punish for the death of her clanmates, but even if there had been, going after a fox alone was foolish.

"I..." She cleared her throat. "I could gather a strong patrol to make sure it is nowhere near our territory at least."

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old Yesterday, 10:19 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Hollowkit
~<>~
3 moons || he/him || ThunderClan kit || Silk Spinner
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Well, this conversation has gone decidedly nowhere... Seriously! How hard would it be to give him some answer? Even a lie would suffice, though Hollowkit found the ideas of cats with wings a fire breathing lizards she mentioned mildly absurd (who would ever believe things like that could've been real?). So, obstinately, Hollowkit plants hit butt firmly in place and blinks up at his leader, face set in its perpetual frown.

"Okay, so you don't wanna talk about ThunderClan's founding," he observes, pointedly ignoring the request to leave her in peace. Yeah, following orders wasn't something he liked doing and, as much as he respected Bumblestar, he didn't quite fear her like he probably should. "How do you run a clan? Everyone talks about how you made us stable again, or whatever, how'd you do that?" A different question... maybe this one would suit her better and, besides, Hollowkit could probably use this information in his quest for world domination one day.

Bumblestar settled down again with a sniff and met Hollowkit's frown with one of her own. He definitely wasn't leaving, but at least this was a question she could actually answer, considering she was there for that.

"It's not easy, I can tell you that much," she started, "especially when you're tryin' to basically rebuild up from nothing. A sinkhole took out our old camp when I was deputy. The leader at the time, Thrushstar, had to basically be pushed into doing anything with this one once it was found, 'n then he just up 'n vanished, so I took over.

"Cats weren't really happy about that. I made some unpopular changes right off the bat - demoted the medicine cats 'cause they weren't doing their jobs, told everybody I wasn't taking no for an answer 'n that they could leave if they didn't like it, but I guess some cats were more focused on complainin' about the changes than actually taking me up on my offer."
She curled her tail around her flank. "I've had to make a lotta choices, some easy enough 'n some a lot harder. But it's worth it now that we've taken back our spot in the forest. Cats like you have a real home to grow up in, we actually look after each other like a real Clan now... it's worth the tough decisions."
Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

@dino.

Risingstorm walked in slightly not going to far "bumblestar?" he meowed his fur was ruffled up a bit a few small dark dots of dried blood lined his ankles "why on earth did you send a hoard of kits on me?" he meowed with a slight laugh still slightly amused by the whole event

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Yesterday, 11:44 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
As tempting as it was to tell her a crabapple was a good thing... "Crabs are these... hard, living rocks. They pinch you if you mess with them. A crabapple is like a berry, but when you use it to describe someone it's 'cause they're kind of like a crab - angry." And boy, did Mountaintalon seem to be. "So, you can call him that but I wouldn't call it good.. and I'm not sure he'd take nicely to it."

If Mountaintalon already gave Wolfhive the stinkeye as-is, Wolfhive wasn't sure what to expect if Kestrelpaw called him a crabapple and Mountaintalon found out the origins. Oh well... he didn't care what Mountaintalon thought, he just didn't want Kestrelpaw to be hurt over it. "Just something that happens." The cause, the why.. he didn't know. "I didn't get sick before RiverClan poisoned us, 'n since then I get it so-often. Takes the wind outta me." In more than one way. Wolfhive was exhausted. "I'm sure you will - you're almost done with your training, right?"

Kestrelpaw
She/Her | 91/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Oh. Huh. Crabs weren’t what she’d thought, then. Actually, she hadn’t really thought anything, to be honest. Had just heard the new word and instantly assumed it had to be something good. Because it had been used to describe… “Papa? Angry?” Kestrelpaw’s brow furrowed with confusion. Why would he be angry? Being angry meant… it was like a flaw. Papa had no flaws.

She shook her head and refocused on the topic at paw at Wolfhive’s assurance that he knew she’d be the bestest warrior ever. The fluffy feline perked up excitedly. “Yes!!!!!! I’m almost a warrior! I’m so close! And- and-“ …she didn’t want to finish that, never mind. It suddenly felt childish, being so excited over making her father proud. She’d rather keep that little ambition (her only goal in life currently because she didn’t realize there was other stuff to do for herself) a secret. “My name is also gonna actually be the coolest. You know Mrs. Star, right? Can you tell me what my name will be? Kestrelclaw? No, wait, Kestreltalon, after Papa! It has to be that!”

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Today, 12:08 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Yeaaah?" Wolfhive watched Kestrelpaw with mild confusion. Did she not notice how unpleasant Mountaintalon seemed to be? Maybe he had some redeeming traits, but Wolfhive hadn't seen any. "Don't tell me he's secretly a giant berry underneath all that sourness."

Maybe he was just too hard on him? Wolfhive was comparing his experiences to a cat like Bumba, whom was absolutely perfect and could do no wrong. She did everything for a reason and Stars, did he adore her. Maybe that's how she felt about Mountaintalon... but the thought just felt wrong.

Wolfhive wasn't concealing the smile that easily stretched across his muzzle. Her happiness, the excitement was contagious. "You have every reason to be proud you know! It's a huge achievement, you worked your tail off for this." As for her name... "I dunno if she'll give you a tribute name or not, she's my 'ma but that don't mean she tells me every detail of her plans. She'll give you something great though."

[ @Rose ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 12:31 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours

Kestrelpaw
She/Her | 92/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

His Ma?!? Mrs. Star was his Ma??? For a moment, all Kestrelpaw could do was gape. “That’s so cool!” She burst out without thinking, and then faltered, nuzzle wrinkling. “Not that you’re cool. You’re just…” she couldn’t exactly insult someone to their face for reasons like her father not liking the Hornet for unspoken reasons. But strangely enough, the more times Kestrelpaw interacted with Wolfhive, the more she wasn’t able to find a reason her Pa didn’t like him. Maybe he’d stepped on Mountaintalon’s tail and not apologized later. That was something worth being angry for. Cuz it was bad manners! “You’re just you, I guess. Mrs. Star is cool though. Is she scary? You live in her den? Is it fun? Nobody kicks you in their sleep here? Or nobody kicks you while you’re sleeping and they’re walking by?”

[ @BEAR. - Wolfhive ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Today, 01:20 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Mm-hmm!" A hum of agreement as Wolfhive lowered himself into a loaf. Though most of the illness had passed, at this stage he was still easily fatigued. "Can't have me mistaken for cool, that's a crime." He didn't really mind, didn't take it personally. Kestrelpaw was an odd one. "She raised me, I wouldn't think she's scary."

Wolfhive knew some cats were unnerved by her, but frankly? They deserved to be. Cats who were faint-hearted around her rarely held ThunderClan's best interests at heart. "As long as you are loyal to ThunderClan, you have no reason to fear her. Everything she does, she does for us - to keep our Clan strong and protect our Clan-mates who can't otherwise protect themselves. Some cats just don't get it." A handful of traitors, who now lay beneath the earth. "Always stayed in her den.. since we moved camps, I think. Only disruption is interrogators like you." He reached out to lightly bat at her paw.

[ @Rose ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules