Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:30 AM
Copperpaw Battle Lesson(P)
Last post by Morrigan
Today 06:24 AM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Cold~kit
Today 06:11 AM
Sushangsuan's Character...
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 06:03 AM

Old July 31st, 2024, 09:42 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days
Default Re: Willow's Rise

《 Alpinepaw 》
105/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 6 moons

Alpinepaw remembered that she heard he was saying something but, she couldn't quite hear what it exactly was. She looked at the vulture beneath his paw before saying, "Nope." Alpinepaw padded to Wolfhive and saw a rock in the grave. She gathered her courage and spoke, "Whose remains did you bury?"

Wolfhive - @BEAR.
Old July 31st, 2024, 09:46 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Asked how you were faring." Wolfhive glanced down at the bird, then over at the freshly-dug grave. "Looked like Moonmaul, but hard to say for sure. I'll have to let Bumblestar know when we're back in camp but what was left.. wasn't something we wanna make cats mourn over." Moonmaul, Wolfhive wasn't sure many cats knew him well enough to mourn over him. Wasn't that an unfortunate realization? "He'd been out here for a few days. I couldn't tell what killed him.. the vultures tore him up too much."

[ @Highsnow of Matterhorn ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 31st, 2024, 10:05 PM

《 Alpinepaw 》
106/100

She nodded and thought, "Moonmaul? Who was that? I never heard of him before..." Alpinepaw turned her gaze onto the dead vulture and realized that they must have been eating his bones and meat. The cat sighed and gagged a few times before feeling nauseous. She quickly said before walking away, "I feel nauseous..."

Wolfhive - @BEAR.
Old July 31st, 2024, 10:09 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"I need to wash up anyway, so why don't we head to Sunkissed Creek? Get away from.. this."

The vulture, fortunately, wasn't very smelly. Wolfhive picked it up and prepared to head to the creek. Ideally, if Alpinepaw felt better once they were away from Moonmaul's grave, he'd like to continue her hunting practice. If not, they'd rinse off and go back to camp.

[ @Highsnow of Matterhorn ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 31st, 2024, 10:29 PM

《 Alpinepaw 》
108/100

Alpinepaw's nausea was slightly getting worse. Hopefully, she will not 'be sick' soon. The scent was weakening as she walked further away. Once she was far enough, she stopped and waited for Wolfhive. Alpinepaw thought, "Much better here! Wait, where is Sunkissed Creek?" She turned around and watched.

Wolfhive - @BEAR.
Old August 1st, 2024, 09:39 AM
Birthday Cake Theif

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

▪︎Sproutfleck▪︎
▪︎The Bronze Knight▪︎
Purrks: Beefed Up T1 | The Collector

Wow, nobody felt like acknowledging the kitten breaking rules and being a pest. Okay, wonderful. Mountaintalon wanted to squash it. Very Mountaintalon of him, if Sproutfleck had been asked. A neutral sigh. He didn't particularly care. What he did care about is dragging this little beast back to camp and collecting herbs. What else did he need? Borage, poppy, berries? Well Sproutfleck could smell something sharp and sweet coming from a little down the hill, so he glared at the kitten for a moment. "Stay here. Or I'll take mountaintalons method to heart." He wouldn't. Sproutfleck was physically unable to smash a kit, thunderclan, fishclan, or rogue. No kiddo would be squashed like a beetle. After a brief pause he realized he didnt see Warblerpaw, and hadn't the whole trip. Well maybe the apprentice hadn't bothered to show up for some stupid reason like all apprentices to at least once As far as the russet and white tomcat was concerned.

The Bronze Knight kept his ears pricked so if one of his patrolmates called for him he would be aware as he traversed the slope. Soon he reached the base and his nose had led him straight to a Raspberry bush. He didn't know anything about raspberries but they were berries so he plucked a couple berries and leaves from the plant with his teeth, and carried them back toward the rise, plodding up dutifully and placing his collection beside his pile of moss. Green eye of the warrior trailed around the rise, searching for Wormwood (whom he didn't see since they arrived, though he probably was here somewhere) and Warblerpaw. With a small sigh he looked back at his piles. "I don't think I can carry any more, and we got a nice load, so I think we should head back soon, I dont want to be late not to mention we have a hairball to take back, as we can5 just leave them here." He said thoughtfully, before counting in his head what he had gotten and what Risingstorm and Mountaintalon had.

[ +3 Raspberry ]

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>
Staff Sign?

Old August 1st, 2024, 10:33 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

StormPaw
Male | 8 Moons | ThunderClan Apprentice | Mentor: Skunk’Ridge | Posts: 24/100
light gray tabby tom with fluffy cloud-like fur and stormy blue eyes. his ears have white fur tufts at the top
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Idiotic.Bean101

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

Next branch? He glanced nervously up to the next branch. Sure, it wasn’t that high, but with his previous struggle he was hesitant to go even higher than he already was. But wasn’t that dumb? It was one of ThunderClans natural traits! He should be able to do this no matter what. And it wasn’t fighting, which he hated. Why was it such a big deal.

He paused but dug his claws into the tree trunk and inched up the tree, constantly keeping his eyes on the branch he was going towards. Could this just hurry up? He finally reached the branch (which wasn’t that far away) and let out a deep breath.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old August 1st, 2024, 10:50 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

She/Her | 81/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Eyes all but sparkling with happiness at being complemented (even at the cost of her siblings' reputation), Kestrelpaw mrrowed with obvious pleasure at the praise. She'd be a warrior soon, she'd make her Papa finally proud! No thought to the fact that after reaching that goal. . . Kestrelpaw did not know what was next. For right now, she did not think ahead. She was the epitome of living in the moment, to the extent that her only goal ever was to make Mountaintalon pleased with her, and she had yet to achieve it, even after nine moons of living.

Trailing after the large grey warrior, Kestrelpaw eyed her father curiously as he hauled himself up. It looked... so effortless. That fact in itself made it a little intimidating. Hold on now - her, intimidated?!? No can do, Kestrelpaw. She wasn't intimidated. By anything. Ever. Period. No question about it. It wasn't changing. She was the coolest, duh. But looking up at the branch she was supposed to reach, Kestrelpaw felt a little too... inadequate. Em. She suddenly felt short, too. Come on now, tree, she wasn't that short, be a little forgiving.

Her gaze darted briefly to Mountaintalon, and then back at her destination. "To the branch above Papa." She repeated the instructions quietly back to herself, the tic helping her focus, and then unsheathed her claws, digging them into the rough bark. Her progress was really much slower than Mountaintalon's, but eventually she made it, heaving herself onto the branch above him and trying not to pant from exertion. Hello?!?!?!? Why did tree climbing have to be so hard? Why were they climbing trees anyway? They were land cats! But if she had to learn this, even if she knew she'd be sore all over in the end, she would.

The initial uncertainty was mildly aggravating, but Mountaintalon did his best to squash his scowl. "Decent," he clipped, watching her climb to the branch just above him. "Again, to the next one. Faster this time. A fox could scale this trunk faster than that and chew your tail off with the speed you're going."

With a shower of bark, he pulled himself up the one she sat on and nudged her with his forepaw. "Get moving."
Old August 1st, 2024, 10:52 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Skunkridge-Any Pronouns
30 Moons(as of rp)

art by @/hiraeth

-------------------

Skunkridge smiled.
"You're doing great!"

"Now, to practice getting down." He said "If you want me to come up and show you, let me know! You can scoot your way down, which is safer, or you could jump branch to branch. Whatever you're comfortable with!"

Skunkridge wanted to make sure to keep Stormpaw safe, and she planned on going up there if necessary.

@Rowan

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old August 1st, 2024, 11:09 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

StormPaw
Male | 8 Moons | ThunderClan Apprentice | Mentor: Skunk’Ridge | Posts: 25/100
light gray tabby tom with fluffy cloud-like fur and stormy blue eyes. his ears have white fur tufts at the top
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Idiotic.Bean101

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

He nodded, oddly relieved to be able to get down. “Well…I think I got it.” he nodded in assurance. He dug his claws back into the tree and clawed his way down, not feeling like a break as he just wanted to get down, he skipped the first branch and just went for the ground. Once he was close to the ground he let go and landed in the ground smoothly. Thank StarClan.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]