Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
~[The Quietest Sanctuary]~...
Last post by Badwolf
Today 08:55 PM
October Gathering
Last post by Badwolf
Today 08:52 PM
Claw's Sanctuary...
by Phoenix
Last post by Phoenix
Today 08:49 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Red'fur
Today 08:48 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 08:45 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 1st, 2024, 05:39 AM
downsizing but still here

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent/a patrol
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: The Rift [ Atari / RiverClan Border ]

Saturn

Drinking in the sun, the Crown trotted over the familiar rocky ground. It had been a while again since she last got to frolic around in her territory since a few duties had kept her busy in camp, but she was free again.

Slow steps picked up speed, turning into running and the spotted molly began to sprint over a fairly open stretch of a mountain passage, agility turning around rocks and leaping over boulders, letting the brisk wind tug at her fur. She wasn't sure where she was heading, just enjoying herself without any clear direction, but gradually her paws brought her towards the edges of her territory where the newcomers' land slowly began.

The Crown hadn't really expected to see anyone here since the rift was usually pretty void of cats, only a few sparse check-ups from each group now and again, but she came to a halt as she scented one of the Riverclanians. "Just don't cross into our land~" Saturn had no desire to create badblood with the other group and so far neither faction had done anything to provoke, so her cheery comment was all meant in good fun, but she stopped completely when she saw the lump of grey fur hunched at the border.

The didn't look like they were starved per say, but Saturn got an uncomfortable feeling seeing them like that. But they were from the Riverclan, right? Yeah, she could smell their scent from the cat... so why did they look so miserable?? "Yo," she called and took the remaining steps between them. "dude, you alright? why're ya just lying here??"

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old August 1st, 2024, 09:45 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post
Attachment 3612
Shrikestorm
He/him, 19 moons, Riverclan warrior

Shrikestorm sat somewhere along the corner of the clearing, his tail wrapped over his paws as he looked over the camp.

(First post with Shrike, short and sweet. Open if you want some interaction but not needed.)
Oliverat, He/Him, RC warrior

Approaching Shrikestorm, Oliverat greeted him “ey, ey what's going on 'ere?" The bluegrey tom smiled
Old August 1st, 2024, 10:13 AM
EPIC

Bump Policy: ★Within 6 hours of you making a post! Please bump me or I'll cry★
My Mood: Spooky

Shorekit existed

Old August 1st, 2024, 10:30 AM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons

The sky was getting quite gloomy today as Floodsight padded in the the clearing of RiverClan's makeshift camp. The sight of the overcast always made Floodsight quite worried about the rain. Of course, RiverClan should be fine with water, but not when there's no sun to dry themselves. But there was no need to worry, it's in the middle of Green-leaf and it's always been quite dry around this season. The time one needs to watch out for is New-leaf. The influx of water that crawl up the river's bed made Floodsight shiver at how many cats it could take in one go.

Enough of the gloomy thoughts, Floodsight pads around a little sore from her nap. She was reminded how many new kits are in the nursery the last few moons and how much more were coming. The little bundles that prance around with almost no care for the worry. Most of them are easy to talk to. Brave little ones who talked to all they could find. Perhaps one day, Floodsight would like a litter of her own. That day wasn't anytime soon, she is, afterall still young.

[ @ollie just a starter, so do whatever you want next ]

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old August 1st, 2024, 10:50 AM
EPIC

Bump Policy: ★Within 6 hours of you making a post! Please bump me or I'll cry★
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodacacia View Post

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons

The sky was getting quite gloomy today as Floodsight padded in the the clearing of RiverClan's makeshift camp. The sight of the overcast always made Floodsight quite worried about the rain. Of course, RiverClan should be fine with water, but not when there's no sun to dry themselves. But there was no need to worry, it's in the middle of Green-leaf and it's always been quite dry around this season. The time one needs to watch out for is New-leaf. The influx of water that crawl up the river's bed made Floodsight shiver at how many cats it could take in one go.

Enough of the gloomy thoughts, Floodsight pads around a little sore from her nap. She was reminded how many new kits are in the nursery the last few moons and how much more were coming. The little bundles that prance around with almost no care for the worry. Most of them are easy to talk to. Brave little ones who talked to all they could find. Perhaps one day, Floodsight would like a litter of her own. That day wasn't anytime soon, she is, afterall still young.

[ @ollie just a starter, so do whatever you want next ]

Shorekit
He/Him |~| Riverclan |~| 5 moons

The kit looked up from his existing, eyes bright. He was bored. Shorekits mismatched paws pulled him up. He stretched and glanced around the clearing. He spotted Floodsight, a warrior, and raced up to her, grinning. "Hi! I'm Shorekit!" He purred, looking up at the she with bright eyes

[Sorry it's short-]

Old August 1st, 2024, 11:02 AM
<3

Bump Policy: 4 days, 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Floodsight
◆ she/her | 20 moons

Right by Floodsight's side, appeared a little kit with bright eyes and a face filled by a large grin. Floodsight was slightly spooked by the appearance of the kit. She wasn't so ready as to start speaking. Floodsight coughed clearing her throat, "Ahem, hi there Shorekit. Floodsight's the name"

"How are you today?" Floodsight inquired, she wasn't too good at speaking with others. It's definitely easier to talk to a kit, but most of the time, Floodsight hopes the other cat are able to lead a conversation.

[ @ollie no worries~ I can shorten to match ]

Character Bios | Art Shop: Closed

⊹˚₊‧───────────‧₊ ˚⊹
Old August 1st, 2024, 04:05 PM

Bump Policy: 2 - 3 days, 1 day if important
My Mood: Distracted

Shrikestorm.jpg
Shrikestorm
He/him, 19 moons, Riverclan Warrior

Shrikestorm zoned back into reality, leaving his thoughts behind as he looked over at the tom approaching him. "Hello Oliverat, nothing out of the ordinary I suppose." The feline answered, though one could argue this whole relocation thing was out of the ordinary, but he wasn't about to mention that aloud.

( @HerbalTea )

Last edited by Naila; August 1st, 2024 at 04:06 PM.
Old August 1st, 2024, 05:15 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post
Fadingstar was grooming in a corner of the camp when the scent of blood hit his nose. Alarmed, he was on his paws and rushing over before Brokenstream even got his name out.

The leader's eyes traveled down to Wrenseeker's battered, dead body. Surprise widened his eyes; out of all the warriors in the Clan he'd expect to go off and die, she wasn't one of them.

It was a damn shame; she was one of their most ambitious warriors, and now she was gone. Bowing his head, Fadingstar closed his eyes for a moment. He didn't necessarily believe in StarClan as the Clans described them, but there was some kind of afterlife out there.

Hopefully, Wrenseeker found happiness and peace there.

Opening his eyes, he looked back at Brokenstream again. "Do you know what happened? Obviously she was attacked; she doesn't smell like outsider, so I'm assuming some kind of predator."[/SIZE][/FONT]

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 22 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
header by @/Marigoldwhisper

◜◜

The RiverClan warrior looked grief-stricken and shocked on his leader, but cleared his throat to speak. "I didn't smell anything out of the ordinary regarding any sort or rogue or outsider, but I did see a few feathers scattered about. I believe she must have been attacked by a large bird. We've seen a few of them on patrols but this...it's not like it was even hunting her. Brokenstream shuddered all the way down to his tail, uncertainty gripping his mind like icy talons. "It seemed possible they were fighting for a fish Wrenseeker caught but...I'm not even sure that it took the prey in the end. We need to be vigilant to make sure these birds aren't aggressive to cats by nature." His eyes darted around the camp, concern clear on his face. There were kits and elders here. Surely a massive bird wasn't smart enough to plan an attack on the camp, but what if warriors started to wander off?

The bengal shook his head as if dismissing the thought. "Should I take out a patrol to see if it's still in the area or would you like me to bury her?" He asked, stepping away from the she-cat's now cold body, head bowed.

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me
Old August 1st, 2024, 05:25 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbalTea View Post
Oliverat ran straight at Ravenpaw, hoping he missed her, by a lot.

Ravenpaw l RiverClan Apprentice l she/her
Ravenpaw heard the pounding of pawsteps before she saw anything, instinctively flinching away and narrowly avoiding Oliverat. "Whoa!" She exclaimed, scrambling backwards. "What in the name of StarClan?!" Before she could really respond, Oliverat was conversing with Shrikestorm. She couldn't help but bristle and stomp over. "What the heck was that about?" She hissed at the blue-gray tom, her eyes narrowed sharply and she was barely keeping a growl from her throat. She knew that Oliverat, however daft he might have been just now, was older than her, and a warrior, and she should show some form of respect for the hierarchy and everything...but none of that really mattered to her. She just couldn't fathom why her clanmate had just tried to run her over like a monster or something. Honestly, there was more she was tempted to say but she bit back harsher words, even she knew better than that and she didn't want to get into trouble like her sister Rainpaw. At least one of us has to stay out of trouble for right now... Not that she liked it, but she'd try her best to stay out of any...serious trouble at least.

[OOC: I'd like to apologize ahead of time for Ravenpaw LOL. She's a bit of a fiesty kitty.]

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop

Last edited by Luna16; August 1st, 2024 at 05:27 PM.
Old August 1st, 2024, 06:09 PM
I haunt the high seas…

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Duskleaf

21 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Duskleaf felt the slightest sense of hope when Willowtail said that she could smell a trace of Dusklion’s scent, but when she added that it was stale, that bit of hope seemed to vanish. Then Wormbite confirmed that it was indeed just the leftover scent from the last time the deputy was here. It was at times like this when Duskleaf really wished he could still smell, it’s not that he didn’t trust Willowtail and Wormbite’s verdict, but if he was still able to smell he might’ve picked up something they didn’t. He wandered farther and farther from the border, inspecting every bit of ground along the way for any signs that Dusklion might’ve been here, but alas, he found nothing at all. Maybe that was for the better, finding nothing was better than finding blood or something else that would vanquish all hopes, at least there was a chance Dusklion was still alive somewhere. He just hoped one of the other patrols would find her, because he dreaded having to tell Fadingstar that his patrol didn’t find Dusklion at all or any evidence of her being here.

He began to make his way back to Willowtail and Wormbite. It was getting late now and still nothing, part of him wanted to continue looking in case they’d missed anything, but he knew that if the patrol hadn’t found Dusklion here by now, then she wasn’t here at all. "I think it's safe to say she's not here…" He said, a little bit quieter than usual. "Let's go back now…hopefully one of the other patrols has found her, but this is all so strange…" If Dusklion just disappeared like that, what did that mean? She wasn’t the type of cat to just randomly vanish, she was the deputy for StarClan's sake! He started to worry that whatever caused Dusklion to disappear might be a reoccurring issue. What if more cats started to disappear? Maybe it was some kind of warning that this territory was unsafe? He turned to leave with a sad and confused look in his eyes, unlike on the way down here, he wasn’t rushing back up, he walked a little bit slowly as he tried to think of whatever was going on, where could Dusklion be?

@wolfie @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu (That’s me back home now and on normal activity again, thanks for your patience!)
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit
Closed Thread