Old Yesterday, 01:05 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

BristleThorn
Female | 29 Moons | ShadowClan Warrior | Apprentice: Spider’Paw | Posts: 20
large, long-haired she-cat with pale calico markings and brown eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @HerbalTea (continue in dawning woods?)

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

Alright. Sounds fine by me!” she shrugged, startling the way out of camp and unto the territory. It felt nice to be in the dark, overgrown territory again. She took a deep breath in then out.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Old Yesterday, 02:08 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks:Mind reader(permanently active) and Shadow fiend(inactive)
65/100

Once again, Quietpaw's day had been rather uneventful. Sure, she'd been keeping up with her training at a pretty fast rate, compared to other apprentices who'd been stuck with lazy mentor or were just lazy themselves, but time wasn't passing fast enough for her. Each day seemed to drag on with the same old same old activities. Plus, she wasn't the most social cat so she had no intresting conversations to keep herself occupied with which wasn’t as bad as it sounded since most of her clanmates weren't that bright anyway.

So, here she was, looking as grumpy and unapproachable as usual. Nothing to do but...well, nothing at all actually. Sharp claws popped out of their sheaths and started to scratch light marks into the bark of a shady pine tree at the edge of the clearing. Sharpening her claws...that was something productive to do, wasn't it? Even if they really didn't need it. Continuing to dig her talons into the tree trunk in silence, one thougt ran through her mind: 'This is one of the dullest things I've ever done...'

@furrensic

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; Yesterday at 02:10 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:44 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.

Pondpaw and Sunpaw and Skyshade existed

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.
BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources
BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks
Larkswoop: Beefed Up T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue, Mind Reader, Kitty Softpaws
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death
Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Sunpaw dipped her head respectfully to Dawnstar. "If that is your wish, then I will get those for you." The young she-cat turned to Mistlewhisker, who now had Dawnstar's attention.

"Would you like to go with me, Mistlewhisker? After all, I cant go by myself," She purred warmly, eyes glittering warily. She could tell Dawnstar was annoyed, and it would be better for the Deputy to go with Sunpaw rather than get her ears clawed off by the ShadowClan Leader.

@Undertaker // @Mica

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.
BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources
BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks
Larkswoop: Beefed Up T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue, Mind Reader, Kitty Softpaws
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death
Old Yesterday, 07:51 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

cranekit

she blinked at hollowkit, tilting her head as they spoke. what... did that mean? what did any of that mean? she spoke like an elder, rolling the words around her tongue before letting them fall out. all that did, was make it ever so much more indecipherable. "you nor the teeth?" who spoke like that? a grin replaced her look of confusion as hollowkit continued. "yes, yes. a fair deal. see, even this one would accept it, you can't lose. how can you turn that down, huh? or are you really just a coward?" it really would be a disappointment if static chickened out- cranekit would rather not have a loser as a sibling.

in all honestly, wildkit was strange too, but wildkit could also definitely beat her in a fight, so cranekit wouldn't be causing any trouble on that front. stopping the stone as it rolled towards her, golden eyes narrowed as she scanned her possible targets. winning or losing didn't matter so much as making this fun, and fun it would be. hollow was the obvious choice, wild was too wild-y and there were no fun dares for rushingkit. at least, hollow would have been the obvious choice had rushing kept sparks' mouth shut.

cranekit had made up her mind before rushing finished its first sentence. "stars, you're such a buzzkill, you know?" with a huff, she scooped up the stone, letting it rest for a moment before focusing her gaze on hollow once more. she wound her arm back in preparation, watching, waiting.

three. two. one.

"you better duck!" she released, springing the rock towards her sister- except, it wasn't going towards hollowkit. she pivoted moments before the rock left her paw, spinning to face rushingkit instead. the stone escaped captivity, flying towards the noggin of her littermate, an act of betrayal, an act of revenge.

yes, they would have family fun time today. rushingkit would not be backing out.

[ @fenrir - @elaif - @Astraea ]

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's
Old Yesterday, 08:08 PM
oh no, THE DARK REUNION!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

QUILLPAW
he/him. 9 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

today is passing by painfully slow. far too slow for quillpaw's liking. really, the only good thing is that marshybrat hasn't come and pestered him yet. with a small scrunch of his nose, the lithe tom sighs as he exits the apprentice's den. amber-blue eyes sweep over the clearing, landing on a familiar form. his sister, quietpaw, who appears to be sharpening her claws on the base of a tree. normally, he wouldn't go out of his way to interact with others but this is his littermate. and maybe he feels it's his duty considering there was only a pawful of his littermates left.

slinking over to the edge of the camp, he speaks up. "sharpening your claws, quietpaw? what, are you preparing to kill someone?" he inquires, sounding half amused. "I can only wonder who your victim will be." he muses, canting his head with an exhale.

[ @Morrigan ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Yesterday, 08:33 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Tired

Ratflame.jpg
Ratflame
She/her, 20 moons, Shadowclan Warrior

Ratflame walked into the clearing of camp with a small exhale, she took a moment to look around the camp, assessing different things such as, who was outside of the camp, who was in camp, how was the prey pile looking, was it empty or full? She shook herself off and stretched before taking a seat so she could listen and observe the activates of her clanmates.

(Open)

Help me hatch my babies
Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

ⵌ ➜ #GUTSPAW
˗ˏˋ ✮ it . teeth . bite . // fourteen moons ˎˊ˗ 
small spiky-furred black tabby with striking icy blue eyes. has a huge fluffy tail & a few scars in the shapes of bite-marks - notch in left ear.
❝HIGH ACHIEVER, DON'T YOU SEE? BABY, NOTHING COMES FOR FREE !!❞

『 彡 ➜ @furrensic
The nervousness seems to be beaming off of Squirrelrise, as always. Gutspaw had never seen her remotely calm and wondered if she would ever break because of it. Truth of the matter, the apprentice could care less but Goopywhisker cared for her and unfortunately, bite figured if something happened it would sadden him. Which meant teeth did hope she would keep up her er, neurotic - yet - functional mental state as long as possible.

For a moment, the feline is convinced that the molly would surely say no. Regret begins to seep in through its chest, pulling back slightly. If rejection was met, it reckoned the conversation would end there. The awkwardness would be too much, clearly.

Then that swiftly disperses as Squirrelrise replies with agreeance. Gutspaw didn't reply fully, only giving a small nod and a "cool."Bite shuffled forward, scooping the fern closer to its hindpaws. Carefully, it reared up on its hindlegs and took a pawful of Squirrelrise's right cheek fluff and begun to braid. It stayed quiet, content to focus on the repetitive motions. It was incredibly soft, perhaps the softest thing it had ever really felt besides the piece of fabric it had once been given.

Its gaze only glanced up once she spoke again. "I like to er, tinker 'n stuff. Fun to see what I can make but at some point I needed something stronger than just twisting. Three strands happen to be better than two, " Gutspaw replied, finishing braiding the first side. It paused, reaching to pick up the fern. It used its sharp teeth to split it again in half before wrapping it around the finished braid. "First one's done, " it murmured before starting on the second.

⸝⸝⊂➜﹒silk spinner ✮ kitty softpaws ✮ bewitched ⊃⸝⸝
❝THEY SAY I'M A CONTROL FREAK - DRIVEN BY A GREED TO SUCCEED !!❞

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; Yesterday at 10:10 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 42 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker ] [Sunpaw - @isla ] [Burningnight - @redshiftreign ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker felt a grin flicker on her half-white maw, giving Dawnstar a knowing look as the leader shooed her away. A snake, fish, and duck? Very well. Mistlewhisker turned her gaze to Sunpaw, who was offering for her to accompany the apprentice. The deputy raised an eyebrow. She had already planned on taking Sunpaw out if only to spare Dawnstar an irritating presence or two. "Come," she meowed, flicking her tail and padding to the entrance. "We will take another warrior with us to speed things up." While Mistlewhisker would have liked to make this quick by just going out herself with the apprentice, she wasn't about to give herself extra privilege just because she was the deputy. "Burningnight!" Mistlewhisker called. "With us. Hunting." And with that, she lead them out of camp.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!

Last edited by Mica; Yesterday at 11:20 PM.