Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 10:58 PM

Old Today, 06:49 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

OrangeFlower
Female | 30 Moons | ThunderClan Warrior | Posts: 10
white fluffy she-cat with an orange circle in the center of her face, orange ears, paws, and a tail. her eyes are a bright green and she has floppy ears
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @babysith

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

Adore? She cocked her head to the side a bit, her floppy ears following gravity. She felt that what she was doing was the least any cat could do for the poor, helpless thing! “Ah—well she’s so gentle and delicate! She deserves it, especially with not having her real parents around.” she felt a pang of sympathy for the poor thing.

But…oh! This queen enjoyed hunting hmm? “Well as soon as you’re ready I’m happy to go with you whenever!” she purred, quite enjoying the task herself.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Old Today, 07:33 PM
Letsa RolePlay!!

Bump Policy: When you want!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonsai View Post

[Slugs is so cuuuutee!]

Slugkit
~*~
Post - 6
She nodded seriously at him. That was enough confirmation to appease her! They could finally be off! "Alright! To the warrior's den quickly!" She started dashing across the clearing, as fast as she could. She wouldn't go easy on Goldenkit! This was supposed to be a hardcore game after all! The kind of game mama would be proud of! She skidded to a halt just outside the entrance to the warrior's den. Slugkit gasped in air, her sides burning a little from the exertion. Her face, however, was turned upwards in a massive smile. She turned around to see Goldenkit's progress. "Good job! We're exploring so many already!" The words came out in-between puffs. They really were making so good progress! Her chest puffed out in pride as she studied the distance between the fresh-kill pile and the warrior's den.
She looked around the clearing. Where to next? She didn't know. But wait! She had a sidekick! Brown eyes whirled back around to size up Goldenkit. "It's your turn Goldenkit! Where should we go next!" She beamed at him. It was nice to let other kits have turns too. That's what she had been told, and she wanted to be nice. Nice kits got to become apprentices. That's just how it works!

GoldenKit
~Post-6~
{A small golden kit with white freckles and gentle green eyes}

He breathed in deeply following her to the warrior's den. "I can't wait for this to be our den." He looked around for their next adventure then caught the scent of some flowers. His eyes scoured the clan clearing looking for any sign of the smell. "Why don't we look over here..." he said absent-mindedly following his nose.

His nose led true. it led to some peonies by the edge of the camp. His eyes shined as he found them. "Aren't they pretty!" He looked at her expectedly.
Old Today, 07:38 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Stars, Bumblestar's neck hurt. This skull was a heck of a lot heavier than it looked!

She pushed her way into camp with it and set it down at the mouth of her den. There was a perfect spot for it on the small branch that jutted out above the lichen curtain at the very top of the log. Now if she could just figure out a way to reach it...

With a huff, she picked it up again and hauled herself up to the top of the log. It took some awkward positioning, but eventually she was able to hook the branch through the gap in the bottom jaw and into the right eye.

There - perfect den accessory. The angle it hung at made a little askew, but it looked just fine.
Old Today, 09:16 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Now that was an interesting accusation, and question at that! Was she truly breathing that loudly, as if she were looking over his shoulder and breathing right into his ear? Yuck! He sure did act like it, someone got out of the wrong side of the nest today. And clearly Cliffjumper had fallen victim to it too. She watched the pair with mild bemusement, Hollowkit looking particularly sour and Cliffjumper far more understanding. And she? She was thoroughly amused. Why, it wasn't everyday one was accused of breathing too loud! And she could try holding her breath (she did for a several seconds) but that only made her mind all woozy and vision all blurry as it often got. Nope, nope. Well, maybe she was breathing for two cats, then. It was fairly obvious she was alive, so... She nodded. Eagerly. From here on out, she was breathing for two. Perhaps it was Mister Bunny whom she was breathing for, she didn't know how the blob in the corner of her eye lived anyway! Next, the kitten with a twisted pattern moved about her paw, head tilting sideways as she returned the question with a simply signed;
"And you?"
(she could hear his breathing too, after all, if she listened closely!)

[ @Spider. @Neptune. ]

Old Today, 09:51 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

OrangeFlower
Female | 30 Moons | ThunderClan Warrior | Posts: 13
white fluffy she-cat with an orange circle in the center of her face, orange ears, paws, and a tail. her eyes are a bright green and she has floppy ears
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @Bonsai

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

She offered a supportive smile to the tom because one thing seemed to be…off? At least in his silence. His kind seemed to be running. Her own mind did that a lot too! But I was mostly happy stuff like a field of butterflies she could chase or something like that. He seemed…different. Gloomier maybe? Whatever it was she couldn’t quite put her paw on it and she didn’t feel like probing at him. Her head simply tilted to an angle and her floppy ears followed. She shrugged it off though. He was probably just dreading falling from a tree as much as she was!

But he agreed on Willows Rise which was cool! They had really tall trees there but the also and short trees. Perfect variety for falling and choosing how much damage you desired. “Great! It’s like…really pretty there! My favorite spot in ThunderClan…well other than Fireflys Cove! Ooo…we could go there together too sometime!” she offered, her white and orange tail swaying as she spoke. Then he mentioned the weather. “Oh! Yes! I’m sure I heard some elders complaining about bone aches today! So that means rain as well!” she mused out the old superstition, though it was difficult to tell whether she had truly believed it or not. “Rain would be horrid and dreadful! I mean could you imagine? The tree bark all wet and slippery! And we’d get drenched and cold!” the warrior whined playfully, hoping to create a stir of small-talk. But she truly think being rained on would be the worst possible event. So she then started walking towards the exit, though she politely stayed a reasonable pace to the cat. She’d waste her energy my spinning or something like that!

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙