Old Today, 04:59 PM
catching up after camp

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

She/her - 68 moons
Massive brown bengal molly with amber eyes
Mind reader - Ultimate predator

A paw held the brambles to the side as she bent down to grab a branch in her jaws and masterfully weaving it into the wall. She had been doing this for years now, and eventually, it gave one a pretty good sense of how to handle the materials --how far to bend a branch before it broke, how to find good materials, and how to angle the twigs to weave them into the structure-- all of it had become a habit by now.

She finished up her work and stayed a moment longer to inspect it, just to make sure everything had been repaired, and it was just as she was in the middle of getting up that Sunpaw --an apprentice she had trained before but not interacted with much outside of that-- hopped up to her.

She had to admit she was both surprised and glad at the request. Usually when apprentices wanted a warrior with them it was to show them some sort of fighting move that they could later show off with, or as a chaperone for their explorations of the territory, but specifically suggesting a patrol wasn't something many did. Hawkcatcher opened her jaws to reply, but was hardly given time to do so before Sunpaw already called over two other warriors. Well, they sure were eager.

"I'm happy to take out a hunting patrol," she mewed. Herbs would be useful as well, but less educative for the apprentice (or her former apprentice, Finbranch, for that matter, even if he had already passed his assessment so it wasn't her job to think about it as much anymore) and she was not as familiar with herb collecting as she was with hunting.

She had no qualms with Snakefang or Finbranch joining (even less so the latter one), and took the remaining steps between her and the entrance of the camp, beside which she turned to wait for them.

@Kix @Seamrog @Rosewater021
Just give me a snake and fin post and ill move to somewhere in the territory o7

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old Today, 05:18 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Snakefang

21 Moons | She/Her | No purrks

ThunderClan Warrior

Snakefang really hadn’t been doing much recently, not as much as she should have at least. A bit of rest could be nice, but this was just plain boring. Going out on a patrol or something would be a nice change of scenery, especially with the restrictions in place and being unable to visit her father at the RiverClan border, she was still pretty worried about him, maybe he was with the rest of RiverClan, but she hadn’t seen him since before the battle. Ah well, with RiverClan returning eventually, she could ask her brother at the next gathering.

She heard Sunpaw talking about a patrol, and turned her ear a bit to listen. Oh! Then Sunpaw called her name! Perfect! She made her way over as quickly as possible. "A hunting patrol? Sounds good, I’m in!" She responded. Snakefang wasn’t the best at hunting but it was a change of scenery, and who knows, it would probably end up being fun.

@Kix @Luminous @Rosewater021 (Just a heads up, tomorrow I’ve got a four or five hour flight to get back home so it might take me a few hours to respond!)

Art by @/Willowfern!

Last edited by Seamrog; Today at 05:19 PM.
Old Today, 06:39 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushfalls View Post

Goldenkit
~Post-3~
{A small golden kit with white freckles and gentle green eyes}

He took a step back reeling from her intensity. He could almost smell how much she wanted this. "Of course I'll explore with you." He was slightly surprised she had bought his unskillfully crafted lie Then he remembered who he was talking to.

He looked around there wasn't much of the Thunderclan camp he hadn't seen. ""Where do you want to go first." He was slightly intimidated by the amount of cats walking around, but he would brave his fears for Slugkit. He curled his tail around his feet which was something he often did to comfort himself.

Slugkit
~*~
Posts - 4
He said yes! The plan was planning!! She bounced on her paws. She hadn't been so happy in ever forever! "Ok, ok ok ok! We can start at the fresh kill pile of course! Where else would we start silly whiskers!" Her voice turned into high pitched shrill as she spoke. She was just so excited! Slugkit turned and began to bound her way back towards the fresh kill pile. Her brown eyes darting back and forth around the clearing, her mind working a mile a minute trying to figure out where they could explore next. Maybe the warrior's den? Or the medicine cat den? There wasn't anycat in there now, would it be disrespectful to go inside? It felt disrespectful to Slugkit. And it made her tail droop again. Poor Springlight...
The smell of prey roused her from her over-working mind. There were fun things to do now, she didn't want to be sad anymore. Sadness go away! She turned around to face Goldenkit. "Remember we're here to explore the WHOLE clearing! Every paw step! But insides don't count. Insides aren't the clearing ok? Going inside is against the rules. Do you think you can remember that?" Her tail whipped back and forth. She excited but exploring uncharted lands was a lot of work. If Goldenkit couldn't cut it she might have to leave him behind, somewhere dangerous. She really didn't want to have to sacrifice him! It would be better for him to stay in the nursery than follow her into danger.

Characters Roleplay Info
Old Today, 07:04 PM
Letsa RolePlay!!

Bump Policy: Every 2 days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonsai View Post

Slugkit
~*~
Posts - 4
He said yes! The plan was planning!! She bounced on her paws. She hadn't been so happy in ever forever! "Ok, ok ok ok! We can start at the fresh kill pile of course! Where else would we start silly whiskers!" Her voice turned into high pitched shrill as she spoke. She was just so excited! Slugkit turned and began to bound her way back towards the fresh kill pile. Her brown eyes darting back and forth around the clearing, her mind working a mile a minute trying to figure out where they could explore next. Maybe the warrior's den? Or the medicine cat den? There wasn't anycat in there now, would it be disrespectful to go inside? It felt disrespectful to Slugkit. And it made her tail droop again. Poor Springlight...
The smell of prey roused her from her over-working mind. There were fun things to do now, she didn't want to be sad anymore. Sadness go away! She turned around to face Goldenkit. "Remember we're here to explore the WHOLE clearing! Every paw step! But insides don't count. Insides aren't the clearing ok? Going inside is against the rules. Do you think you can remember that?" Her tail whipped back and forth. She excited but exploring uncharted lands was a lot of work. If Goldenkit couldn't cut it she might have to leave him behind, somewhere dangerous. She really didn't want to have to sacrifice him! It would be better for him to stay in the nursery than follow her into danger.

GoldenKit
~Post-4~
{A small golden kit with white freckles and gentle green eyes}

He glanced at her his embarrassment from earlier forgotten. Her question worried him. Did she really think I couldn't handle such a simple task? Am I so weak that she thinks I can't manage even this? He thought. His tiny Brain went a mile a minute before he took a breath and tried to calm himself down This is stupid of course she doesn't think that! she's your best friend she is Slugkit! I can't keep coming up with such stupid conclusions I need to grow up already. He took another deep breath in. "Of course! I'm so ready for this!

He looked around ready for their new adventure. After all, Slugkit adventures always end up being incredibly fun. He puffed out his chest took look more adventure worthy. "Let's go!"