Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider.
Today 05:44 PM
RiverClan Meetings (August...
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:43 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:41 PM
Blue's Character Shop!!
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 05:33 PM

Old July 28th, 2024, 10:51 AM

My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

The young warrior, never breaking her gentle gaze from Kestrelpaw's, listened intently and with a warm smile. Despite the tragic loss, it was Lavendersong's nature to care and find glimpses of hope wherever they may be. She tilted her head slightly, her smile beaming at Kestrelpaw, "Sproutfleck should be proud, you and him have been working so hard. I have no doubt you will get named soon and make an excellent warrior." She purred tenderly, kindness radiating from her pale eyes with glimpses of her lamenting laced within her soft purrs, "And as long as Springlight is safe with StarClan... I have no doubt he will continue to help guide us from the stars."

Creepingpaw didn't need to be shorter than Kestrelpaw in this instance, as the entire time the two were chatting, he was ducked down low to excuse himself from their conversation. His shoulders sticking upwards as he crouched himself down with his ears pinned to his skull but twitched a couple times in annoyance. Creepingpaw wasn't the one to admit he liked having the attention on him and tuned out when it wasn't all about him, but... he perked up and shot his mentor a glance at the mention of Kestrelpaw's naming ceremony. "So what about mine...", he thought to himself.

Lavendersong looked back down to briefly meet his stare only to look back at Kestrelpaw and meet her with full attention. Intuitive, Lavendersong knew she needed to answer to Creepingpaw's non-verbal question... but this was not the time or place. She needed to speak to Bumblestar before making any decision.

@Rose - Kestrelpaw
Old July 28th, 2024, 06:28 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizzypaw View Post
The young warrior, never breaking her gentle gaze from Kestrelpaw's, listened intently and with a warm smile. Despite the tragic loss, it was Lavendersong's nature to care and find glimpses of hope wherever they may be. She tilted her head slightly, her smile beaming at Kestrelpaw, "Sproutfleck should be proud, you and him have been working so hard. I have no doubt you will get named soon and make an excellent warrior." She purred tenderly, kindness radiating from her pale eyes with glimpses of her lamenting laced within her soft purrs, "And as long as Springlight is safe with StarClan... I have no doubt he will continue to help guide us from the stars."

Creepingpaw didn't need to be shorter than Kestrelpaw in this instance, as the entire time the two were chatting, he was ducked down low to excuse himself from their conversation. His shoulders sticking upwards as he crouched himself down with his ears pinned to his skull but twitched a couple times in annoyance. Creepingpaw wasn't the one to admit he liked having the attention on him and tuned out when it wasn't all about him, but... he perked up and shot his mentor a glance at the mention of Kestrelpaw's naming ceremony. "So what about mine...", he thought to himself.

Lavendersong looked back down to briefly meet his stare only to look back at Kestrelpaw and meet her with full attention. Intuitive, Lavendersong knew she needed to answer to Creepingpaw's non-verbal question... but this was not the time or place. She needed to speak to Bumblestar before making any decision.

@Rose - Kestrelpaw
She/Her | 85/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

That was right! She was literally on the cusp of being a warrior! An excited glance towards Lavendersong (at this point she had completely forgotten anything around her existed), but Kestrelpaw sobered at the mention of Springlight. Em, one wasn't supposed to be excited when the dead were mentioned! It wasn't her fault the thought of warriorhood made her grin like a fool.

Glancing back towards Bumblestar - oh, the leader had left already. Mostly everyone had left already. The meeting was over? "Oh, time to go, I think." Kestrelpaw was unaware of this currently, but the next time she talked to her denmate and his mentor, it was bound to be with her newfound facial scars. Ah well, she didn't know that yet.

I know life and fate are scary, but I wanna be legendary.
Old August 1st, 2024, 11:10 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Morningpaw
Yeah remember when he said he didn’t have a good feeling about this meeting… he didn’t expect this because what the hell. There medicine cat was dead?!?! Didn’t Drizzlecloud just step down? Was his clan without a medicine cat at all now? That’s actually insane. He heard cries of disbelief and fear and that was something that was to be expected but he didn’t even know how he was feeling personally. It was just numb. Maybe it was because he wasn’t ever that close to Springlight, maybe he’s still in shock, maybe he’s so used to death and loss already that this doesn’t even mean a thing to him… any of those didn’t matter, it was concerning that he hardly cared about the loss more than worry about his clan’s health while his leader figured out replacements.

Owls… just great.

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old August 1st, 2024, 09:59 PM
fresh outta mercy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Alright. Alright, okay, alright... Yes, this was potentially too soon after the last meeting, but despite Bumblestar's personal feelings on the matter, two open ranks couldn't remain open for very long. She needed to fill them, take some of the weight off her Hornets' backs, and make sure her Clan had reliable healers.

It still hurt, but it was necessary.

She rolled her shoulders as she scaled the Stormcrest to perch on the edge. "ThunderClan! Gather up for a Clan meeting!"

[ If you had a kit participate in the To Greater Heights event and you're interested in them receiving their apprentice ceremony this meeting, please be sure to submit a ceremony request by 8/03! ]

@BEAR. @Fawn @Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Starfall @Dark @Silverfur & Co @dino. @vellichor @appariitiion @beau @MelonMile @furrensic @Dirtfur @Rosewater021 @Estelle @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @The Kitty. @Banneret @Quasar @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @WinterMara @Poprock @poppy @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @carmen @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @seeingstars @Courage @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Jayvines @error @Galaxy_ @reiya @OBigBrainO @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Warriorsfan9054.1 @Alchemist Kitsune @Rose @phantom @Caspian @Streamtail @leader @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @hermeswind @Spookez. @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @Frosted pelt @Kix @Morrigan @Omari @RoxyTBDW @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @Barnaby @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @K1TTEN @Saki @RavensCall @stardawn @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @JellyCat @Jungle @Fish @Hestia! @Mica @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @Desert Rain Frog @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @Luminous @Kaida @Eraserhead @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Shrew @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Bluue @Sealcloud @elio @WCFan @kittycatburmise @MaplestrikeWCUE @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Cygnus @Tallstar @Highsnow of Matterhorn @Littlesun0112 @Donnie @Janis @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @PolarIce @JuniperSeed @20874 @ramen @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Seamrog @WCUEhoneyfur @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @PoisonOrchid @Zero_2001 @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @Patagonia @---Bluestar--- @nyme @olive-shine @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @~Jade @Pepperfrostie @King of the northern cats @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Primrosethewolf @Mike29 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @twizzypaw @Blossom Cry @Luna16 @Dino king 2.0 @Bluest+r~ @Alpha 2.0 @Rawr @babysith
Old August 1st, 2024, 10:00 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfhive sat beneath the Stormcrest, watching the growing crowd with a masked expression.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old August 1st, 2024, 10:01 PM
x Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Anytime unless I am on hiatus.
My Mood: Queenly

Flowernose and Hawkthorn approached. Vinepaw came forward.

[Vinepaw is open]

Beachclan Patrols ~ Beachclan Healing ~ Beachclan Main RP ~ Beachclan Sign Ups
Choose a cat! ~ Blue's Shop!

vm me to enter my lair. it has infinite movies and wifi! snacks will be given. sometimes..

@/Eucalyptuspaw came for the movies and snacks!!

Last edited by Bluest+r~; August 1st, 2024 at 10:05 PM.
Old August 1st, 2024, 10:02 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Blah

risingstorm walked up a meeting just after he was tackled by a hoard of kit fun
@Oliver @BEAR.

Cliffjumper walked up

(both open)

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ⬧︎ ★ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
Plumshade is a warrior of riverclan if she is needed mention me

Old August 1st, 2024, 10:04 PM
Gimme bagels! NOW

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Thirsty

Silverkit padded over and glared at Risingstorm.
Darkclaw came into the clearing happily.
Old August 1st, 2024, 10:05 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Hollowkit
~<>~
4 moons || he/him || ThunderClan kit || Silk Spinner
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

Padding up to the Stormcrest at Bumblestar's call, Hollowkit couldn't help the smug expression on his face, one that said 'I know something you don't know' - because he did know something no one except, like, half the nursery knew. He was getting apprenticed this ceremony. Gone were the days of Hollowkit, now was the time for Hollowpaw, and the next steps on his journey to becoming king of the whole forest!!

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old August 1st, 2024, 10:06 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Raggedear sat with his head tilted curiously, wondering what the rush for this meeting was. They had just one recently, but then he remembered the passing of their medicine cat…Surely Bumblestar was mentioning something about that? He trusted her to have a plan.

———————————

Willowfrost padded nervously up towards the Stormcrest, sitting down in a patch of shadow she found as if she wanted to stay hidden. She had missed her home, but it all felt so surreal in the moment.

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP

FORMERLY JELLYCAT