Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Additional RiverClan...
by taillow
Last post by Luna16
Today 05:32 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Luna16
Today 05:27 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 05:27 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Luna16
Today 05:19 PM
gut punch [p]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 05:15 PM

Old July 12th, 2024, 10:28 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Mossy Lookout [Enforcers Only]

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

So, going over the scene of the big murder: the Whitetwist murder. There wasn't much he could contribute as he'd shown up to the scene after Fireflypaw had returned with the scrap of fur. He couldn't remember off the top of his head who was there and who wasn't, he'd been hyperfixated on stopping the possible traitor from continuing his chaos.

Hawkbite listened quietly to everyone's conversation, soaking up the information as it was provided. That was, until Shrewstep stepped up to the stand and offered some food for thought. "Shh shhh cht cht," Hawkbite let the noise escape him, addressing the group of talkers so he could focus on the smallest Enforcer.

"So a sacrifice to lure the cannibal out then? That's interesting. We'd have to be careful about that, though. Definitely finding a loner or a kittypet to do it would be good," Hawkbite schemed a little. His gears were turning as the scenario played out in his head. There was one predicament. The cannibal knew who all the Enforcers were.

"IF we were to do this plan, we'd have to plant one or two Enforcers in the territory. The rest would have to stay within the camp to watch who leaves. The cannibal will know we're watching if it's too obvious with everyone out. Perhaps, we send a burial patrol to clean up the mess? They'll volunteer for it or something," Hawkbite suggested, looking between each cat for any added suggestions. "We'll inform one or two warriors of this plan who will step up to be on the patrol, added eyes and they'll be ready if something happens, makes sense?" Hawkbite spoke, urging anyone to speak up now. His gaze would settle on Dawnstar and Mistlewhisker, gauging how they felt about such a idea.

@Aolani - Yellowtwist | @Aroogi - Tuftedtusk | @Rose - Lostspark | @alec - Rookfire | @Undertaker - Dawnstar | @Estelle - Sleepysunrise | @Mica - Mistlewhisker | @squidz - Briarsplash | @gs29513 - Shrewstep

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 13th, 2024, 07:42 AM
just socially awkward ♡

Bump Policy: ♡ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Tuftedtusk
He/Him / Enforcer / 28M / ShC

---

He nodded at the commanders words, fully willing to sacrifice a loner or kittypet for the greater good of his clan. "The plan seems very sound, sir." He rumbled, dipping his head to Hawk. "I'd like to volunteer to be out in the territory to catch this traitor.. if you'll have me."

[ @Aolani @Rose @alec @Estelle @squidz @gs29513 @SuspiciousMindz ]

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker

Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer!
If you need him, please mention me, PM me
or leave me a visitor message!
Old July 17th, 2024, 08:06 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: can i hang our favorite pictures on the walls of moss and mold?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Yellowtwist listened as the other enforcers discussed how to kill the cannibal. Using bait sounded like a good idea. It seemed to work with at least Hawkbite and tuftedtusk, who had offered to go out into the territory. He felt like him being the one to kill the loner would take an unnecessary amount of time, but he wanted to help.

It wouldn't be very convincing if Yellowtwist were talking about a dead cat that didn't effect him, so he'd volunteer to be sent to catch the murderer. "I'll go catch the cannibal as well."
[ @Aroogi @Rose @alec @Estelle @squidz @gs29513 @SuspiciousMindz ]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old July 20th, 2024, 08:51 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Busy

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes
[ shadowclan enforcer | she-cat | 27 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

A sacrifice, huh...? Gnarly. But effective, if it went the way they wanted. Briarsplash's gaze flitted between the volunteering cats and she fluffed out her thick coat, narrowing her eyes in determination.

"You can count me wherever you need me," the large she-cat offered in her raspy mew; she was itching to be the one to potentially snag her claws on the cannibal herself, but she was mainly concerned about being as helpful as possible, even if it was a less exciting part — they had given her this new title as Enforcer, and no way in StarClan was she gonna screw it up.

*despite everything, it's still you.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!
Request Healing | (Temporary/Exile) Healing Den

Old July 23rd, 2024, 07:06 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Fireflyflicker… Was that the demoted warrior’s full name? Her ear flicked. He was dead, now, if Fireflyflicker had anything to do with it then their issue was gone – but a double perpetrator was likely. There wasn’t much Fireflyflicker could have done as a demoted apprentice. Now Rookfire offered something of interest; in essence, the same idea she had offered moments before. Better guard camp, better watch the medic’s den – the same idea, put with more words. Her eyes wandered over to the injured enforcer, pondering; if Rookfire was too wounded to fulfil general duties how could he guard the den? Or at least, protect Mossfreckle and Grousepaw? He would have to call the alarm, rather. But her thoughts were moved to Shrewstep, offering an interesting option. Her ear flickered, interested – only a few words stumbling out – or they would have, however Hawkbite shushed them and spoke first. His suggestion was of interest, but Sleepysunrise had an inkling of doubt;
“Will they… step up if there are others?”
She began, looking up to watch the taller feline.
“They might not… want to, with others. They can’t… eat a cat, then.”
She did say, however added after a short pause.
“But I can help... Climb.”

[ @Aolani @Aroogi @Rose @alec @squidz @gs29513 @SuspiciousMindz ]

Old July 23rd, 2024, 08:41 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Hazy amber eyes flitted stared at some point over Sleepysunrise's shoulder as Lostspark listened, ears pricked, to every cat who took a turn to speak. Briefly, her attention drifted to Briarsplash with curiosity at the enforcer's promise. Hm. If there was anyone who wanted most to tear into the flesh of this cannibal, it was Lostspark. She just did an accurate job of not attacking the first cat who looked suspicious.

Rookfire offered to guard the Medicine Den - which, okay, Lostspark would be even more pissed if someone tried to take a bite not only out of her son, but her brother too. Shrewstep... Huh, had not seen that one much, or maybe it was Lostspark who had not been around much. Perhaps she needed to start doing patrols by herself more often, but the rule of having more than just herself while out on patrol was slightly bothersome.

Lostspark worked best alone, it was another of her truths. But she had learned, over the moons, that sometimes loneliness was not an option. The scarred grey enforcer straightened after a couple of moments, attention snapping to Hawkbite, unwavering. "If you require my assistance, you needn't ask."

[ @Aolani - Yellowtwist / @Aroogi - Tuftedtusk / @SuspiciousMindz - Hawkbite / @alec - Rookfire / @Undertaker - Dawnstar / @Estelle - Sleepysunrise / @Mica - Mistlewhisker / @squidz - Briarsplash / @gs29513 - Shrewstep ]

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old July 25th, 2024, 07:30 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 42 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend, Mind Reader
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Chariot ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[ @Aolani - Yellowtwist / @Aroogi - Tuftedtusk / @SuspiciousMindz - Hawkbite / @alec - Rookfire / @Undertaker - Dawnstar / @Estelle - Sleepysunrise / @Rose - Lostspark/ @squidz - Briarsplash / @gs29513 - Shrewstep ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker listened as each cat threw in their ideas, fixing each of them with her intense gaze while they spoke, only moving on when the next cat piped up. Shrewstep came up with an interesting idea, one that had everyone nodding along and offering to help. Baiting the cannibal out... interesting. She glanced to Hawkbite, feeling her friend's gaze on her. She had her own reservations to bring up, of course. "If we want the cannibal to take the bait, I suggest living the travel restriction. That way we eliminate the variable of other clanmates." While the restriction was supposed to help prevent anyone from going out unnoticed, the cannibal might be waiting until it was lifted to strike again. "As for getting a loner or kittypet..." She frowned. "How do you propose we go about that?" Her first thought was to take one of the many outsiders that requested to join and using them as bait, but if that could be avoided, she'd rather not do that. While her question was directed to anyone who wanted to answer, Mistlewhisker glanced to Dawnstar, wondering if the leader had anything to say on the matter.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old Today, 07:31 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

rookfire had kept quiet for the last few moments, his offer of guarding the medicine den went unanswered so he decided to just take it as a yes and inform mossfreckle about that as soon as possible. since he wanted to ask him about cats with unexplained injuries or repeat visits to the medicine den anyway, it would probably be right after the meeting. he felt a bit floaty while lending half an ear (ha! cuz he only got one) to what the others had to say, the day was progressing further and since he hadnt really slept since yesterday morning and the adrenaline following the battle was running thin, rookfire was beginning to feel his injuries and soon to be sore muscles. howeever, back to the meeting not being all that interesting right now, it was mostly cats offering extra patrolling and supervision one after another, a waste of time in rooks opinion, they had all been chosen to attend this for a reason, and he thought it was expected of them to be available for extra patrolling, training or whatever else if necesarry.
he didnt say anything himself, wasnt even sure he could realistically offer extra patrols himself, supervision of camp sure, but walking around..ehh. probably not. whatever his name was-s' idea of a more active approach however, made rookfire sit up a bit straighter, more or less back to properly listening instead of letting his thoughts float around the foggy interior of his mind while watching the moss behind the cat opposite him. the idea had some good points though rookfire wasnt sure how thrilled the cannibal would be about eating suspiciously placed dead trespasser. he could really imagine hunting down cats to eat but if he were to do so, the hunt ought to be a part of it. hawkbite seemed convinced so rookfire stayed silent. two cats offered to go out into the territory to look for them, good, he didnt have to offer that then, even though he really wanted to take a more active part in this operation, he wasnt sure the shoulder would allow him to make it up a tree if it wasnt life or death.
"perhaps by sending small groups of enforcers out to walk the borders and call out to whoever passes once in a while, they make some sorta promise i dont know, once they get close enough the group kills them, one of them goes back to inform camp and the others hide.. i suggest a younger enforcer be the cat to spread the news, would be easier to disguise it as juvenile bragging that way." it wasnt as specific and smart sounding as rookfire wouldve liked but that was all he could come up with, and if someone asked him, the bit about sending a younger enforcer back to camp was a pretty good idea.

[ @Aolani - Yellowtwist / @Aroogi - Tuftedtusk / @SuspiciousMindz - Hawkbite / @Mica - mistlewhisker / @Undertaker - Dawnstar / @Estelle - Sleepysunrise / @Rose - Lostspark / @squidz - Briarsplash / @gs29513 - Shrewstep ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old Today, 02:02 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Aolani - Yellowtwist | @Aroogi - Tuftedtusk | @SuspiciousMindz - Hawkbite | @alec - Rookfire |@Mica - Mistlewhisker | @Estelle - Sleepysunrise | @Rose - Lostspark | @squidz - Briarsplash | @gs29513 - Shrewstep

So they were going the baiting route, fun. Dawnstar rested her chin on her front paw and felt a few eyes on her as they discussed ways to catch the murderer. She'd have to shift the restriction around a tad to make this work, but she had already had plans to make small changes anyway so it was no big deal.

She turned her ear towards Rookfire at the suggestion to bring in an outsider. "Not a bad idea but too complicated, in my opinion. You'd be surprised how many outsiders and tresspassers I find near the outskirts dying to join ShadowClan, willing to do whatever is asked to prove their fit to join the clan." Dawnstar commented but left it that. As Dawnstar grew more picky with those who deserved to join ShadowClan, she could think of a few cats she'd sacrifice to the cannibal. They weren't clan so she didn't care about risking their lives.

Whether it was a white lie or whatever, it shouldn't be all that hard to get a loner or rogue to play bait, so long as they didn't tell them they were going to die for it. The rest of the plan sounded good enough to her so long as they weren't risking actual clanmates or at least useful ones. It's not a good look to be throwing clanmates into the jaws of death even if it was for the greater good.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; Today at 02:04 PM.