Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 11:38 AM
"Point of No Return" –...
by starry
Last post by ophelia
Today 11:28 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by furrensic
Today 11:27 AM
Outskirt border
by Kix
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 11:13 AM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by Fits
Today 10:30 AM

Old Yesterday, 12:12 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Caveclaw-She/They
26 Moons

———————

Having to keep an eye on a cat was definitely a task she was new to.
She wondered why Fadingstar had entrusted her with part of it, but she usually didn’t bother with questions.

Caveclaw had seen Applebees head out of camp, and for a while, she had been keeping her distance, but she felt if she got noticed at this point it would be suspicious, so, like any normal cat, she would go up to her and talk to her.
Applebees didn’t seem suspicious anyway, Caveclaw guessed that Fadingstar was truly just worried about his sister being missing.

Caveclaw soon came up to the river and sat nearby Applebees, not too close to intrude on space obviously, acting like she had coincidentally been in the same area.
She didn’t know Applebees, not really. But, it would be awkward to just sit in silence. Any cat would think that, plus, Applebees clearly has something on her mind anyway.

“How are you?” She asked.

@Kix
[hope u don’t mind Caveclaw showin up, it just makes since that she does rn cuz of what she was asked to do]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Yesterday, 02:12 AM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

20 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Alright good, both cats were here. Turning to leave, Duskleaf couldn’t help but walk at a much faster pace than usual, for this sort of thing, time was of the essence. He hoped that Dusklion was safe wherever she was, but it seemed very strange for the deputy to just disappear randomly. As time went on as the patrol headed down through the territory to reach the forested area, he started to become more worried as he thought of possible explanations. None of them good.

"Can either of you find a scent at all?" He asked. For this he'd just have to listen closely and watch for any signs of Dusklion, not being able to smell made the task quite a bit more difficult. 'I really should tell Fadingstar about that…not right away though, later.' He looked around and listened carefully, but there was nothing. Stars, this couldn’t be good. He just hoped Willowtail or Wormbite would be able to pick up her scent, even if it was very faint. "I can't see any signs that she's here or has been…" Although to be fair, that really wasn’t saying much, a minute's walk away and the results could be completely different. He walked away a little bit into the forest, but still nothing.

@SeonghwaBerry @wolfie (Sorry this is taking me so long! I'm in Greece right now and things are a bit chaotic so my availability isn't as good as I thought it would be)

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Yesterday, 07:32 AM
ATEEZ PRESENT

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Goofy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamrog View Post
Duskleaf

20 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Alright good, both cats were here. Turning to leave, Duskleaf couldn’t help but walk at a much faster pace than usual, for this sort of thing, time was of the essence. He hoped that Dusklion was safe wherever she was, but it seemed very strange for the deputy to just disappear randomly. As time went on as the patrol headed down through the territory to reach the forested area, he started to become more worried as he thought of possible explanations. None of them good.

"Can either of you find a scent at all?" He asked. For this he'd just have to listen closely and watch for any signs of Dusklion, not being able to smell made the task quite a bit more difficult. 'I really should tell Fadingstar about that…not right away though, later.' He looked around and listened carefully, but there was nothing. Stars, this couldn’t be good. He just hoped Willowtail or Wormbite would be able to pick up her scent, even if it was very faint. "I can't see any signs that she's here or has been…" Although to be fair, that really wasn’t saying much, a minute's walk away and the results could be completely different. He walked away a little bit into the forest, but still nothing.

@SeonghwaBerry @wolfie (Sorry this is taking me so long! I'm in Greece right now and things are a bit chaotic so my availability isn't as good as I thought it would be)
(It's ok! Greece is so cool ToT enjoy being their and don't trush <3)
@wolfie

Willowtail blinked and gave a small blink of suprise as the tom seemed to speed up. Willowtail was no bigger than a maybe 9 or 10 moon old apprentice due to her families genes. Willowtail basically had to trot to try and keep up with Duskleaf. "No." willowtail reported. "Maybe she went down to hunt by that weird mountain side and uh...." Willowtail meowed, pausing her mew as she didn't wish to say the rest of her thought. The new warrior's abnormally long tail flicked upwards as she scented the air. "Oh! There's a very faint scent, but like.... it seems to be covered probably by all the rock and whatever this place has. But its faint as if she left a week ago." Willowtail meowed, the usually cheeirly warrior gave a small frown, whispering to herself. "Remember what Stagheart told you, if the scent is tail search anyways, look for paw marks and fur in branches and such. Look for crushed down brambles as if there was a cat running or in a struggle.... look for other scents that may lead to the missing cat's." Looking up Willowtail sighed gently, "Starclan why can't we get a break!" Willowtail grumbled, padding forward a bit to taste the air.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 08:29 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Applebees
And I think I've lost my will
+ she/her + No purrks

The flame point wasn't expecting anyone to come out this far into their rugged territory, be it out of cautiousness or not bothering to explore. So imagine her surprise when she felt a presence sitting nearby her but yet they weren't too close to her. Which she saw as good, as much as she enjoyed her clanmates presence she did not like her personal space being invaded. Silence seemed to stretch between the two as she chose to not say anything to the other molly. What was there for her to say to the other cat right now? Applebees came out for the sound of nature and not really to hear some blabbering from clanmates, after all her mind felt like a jumbled mess right now.

"Okay I guess I'd say,"

It was a simple reply, the best thing she had to say at the very moment without giving away too much. Sure she trusted her clanmates but she wasn't one to outright speak her internal feelings out like some love-struck child. "What a'out you' self?" guess she'd continue on this little conversation. Applebees would rather hear the silence than talk but something told her that wouldn't happen today.

@Idiotic.Bean101 [no you're good! Don't mind her lil attitude girl is still depressed about rc situation and her dead mate ]

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Last edited by Kix; Yesterday at 08:30 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:48 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
26 Moons

————————

A simple answer.
Made sense.
No one spills everything to a cat they barely know.

“I’m doing okay as well.” Caveclaw answered.
Caveclaw took note that the day seemed rather peaceful, despite everything going on in their clan as of late.
It was strange to think about the way things went on.

Hm.
Her mind was wandering.
She focused back onto the conversation at paw.

@Kix

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Today, 06:40 AM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Adorable

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze nodded with a small smile at the apprentice's words, that was a nice change in pace. The last apprentice he taught wasn't so happy about the safety side of things which was a bit ironic given what their passion had been back then before... The lionheart fought to keep the glare off his face and shook the thought from his head, no reason to upset himself and make Covepaw think its his fault in anyway. Though he couldn't help but curse that feline, had used Riverclan and played them for fools and left the moment she didn't get what she wanted... what a joke and truly was the perfect example of all that's wrong with his clan. Better to be rid of her, she would only be trouble for them so it was a clean cut and not a huge loss.

"Well then uhh-" Seabreeze stopped as a sudden spray of water hit the back of his heels and he looked back towards the raging river. Watching as the current twisted and turned and churned about the rocks and logs and sticks in its mass. Hmm. Seabreeze cautiously stuck a paw into the swirling water and was surprised by the suddenness of it. Trying to sweep it from its hold on the riverbed and he was hardly even in the actual river. Yeah. Nevermind, they would do this a different day, back home where the river was kinder and softer. "A-actually... what did you say about land hunting? You haven't much experience but managed to catch something? Nice job, Covepaw, uhhh how about instead of swimming we do some more land hunting practice?" The lionheart took his paw out of the water and faced the apprentice again, "It's a lot worse than I originally thought and I wouldn't want our first lesson to end with us both having a near death experience.... or death in general."

Elegantly spoken as per usual, Seabreeze, great words. Way to scare your apprentice out the gate really but honestly he was a bit surprised Covepaw was speaking about being nervous or scared looking at the river because it was awfully fussy. Had Covepaw seen their river back in their territory at all? If not, then it wasn't like he had a lot to compare with. "Moving a bit too fast, hope you don't mind the lesson change." He spoke at last and started to walk down the mountain again slowly after giving the apprentice time to react and respond, they could head towards the woods.

covepaw

APPRENTICE | Male | 9 moons

"Can you feel it? The ocean has a profound healing energy."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Covepaw looked up at his mentor for a moment. The raging river was splashing left and right. The blue-ish green floated along, as if struggling against the white foam. He admired it for a moment before backing away from the edge. If the river was struggling, there was no telling what it would do to him.

"Sure! I wouldn't mind learning properly, I've only seen it, really."

He said enthusiastically, happily trotting further away from the bank. The bank was muddy, pure earth mixed with torrents was no way to spend your day. He agreed with the river comment instantly.

He really wasn't any good at hunting. He'd caught one really small mouse, and he was pretty sure it was already injured. Not to fear! He would learn from his mentor, properly, how to do it. Then he'd catch all the prey for his clan. He gave a longing look far off into the distance. He missed it more than anything he'd complained aloud or in his mind. In all truth, he didn't mind the Mountain Territory. Covepaw just felt an aching sensation whenever he longed for RiverClan's old territory. Perhaps it's because of what happened leading into their temporary exile. He was sickened that the cats would be burried here, if that was true, he wasn't sure. But a little voice in the back of his head said it was. He shook his head, clearing it of any other nonsensical thoughts.

"It's fine,"

He sounded kind of pained. Covepaw almost laughed, not intending for himself to sound like that. He cleared his throat and tried again.

"It's fine, I really don't mind! At this pace, I'll be a warrior soon!"

He joked wholeheartedly, trying to bring light into the situation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Oliver - seab

Last edited by rubberRatroom; Today at 06:57 AM.