Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 03:39 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 03:38 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Clamfish
Today 03:35 PM
Roblox Gift Card Giveaway
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:29 PM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by marshy
Today 03:24 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 25th, 2024, 11:18 PM
sunflowerpaw, my baby!

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Rosehawk existed.
(Activity)

Ivybloom is BeachClan´s current Medicine Cat. She and Seagullpaw have an open den policy.
BeachClan Healing | BeachClan Sign-Ups + Resources

Shallowriver is a FogClan Fogwalker. If she is needed, mention me!
Old July 25th, 2024, 11:50 PM
In love w/rubberRatroom<3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

@PopsicleCatAlt

Sweetsap was sitting outside of the nursery, she'd just said goodbye to Softpaw as her daughter set off to train.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here

Last edited by ChromeSpooky_Hwaa; July 25th, 2024 at 11:51 PM.
Old July 26th, 2024, 12:12 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Caveclaw-She/They
26 Moons

———————

Having to keep an eye on a cat was definitely a task she was new to.
She wondered why Fadingstar had entrusted her with part of it, but she usually didn’t bother with questions.

Caveclaw had seen Applebees head out of camp, and for a while, she had been keeping her distance, but she felt if she got noticed at this point it would be suspicious, so, like any normal cat, she would go up to her and talk to her.
Applebees didn’t seem suspicious anyway, Caveclaw guessed that Fadingstar was truly just worried about his sister being missing.

Caveclaw soon came up to the river and sat nearby Applebees, not too close to intrude on space obviously, acting like she had coincidentally been in the same area.
She didn’t know Applebees, not really. But, it would be awkward to just sit in silence. Any cat would think that, plus, Applebees clearly has something on her mind anyway.

“How are you?” She asked.

@Kix
[hope u don’t mind Caveclaw showin up, it just makes since that she does rn cuz of what she was asked to do]

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old July 26th, 2024, 02:12 AM
Sailin doon the watter!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired

Duskleaf

20 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Alright good, both cats were here. Turning to leave, Duskleaf couldn’t help but walk at a much faster pace than usual, for this sort of thing, time was of the essence. He hoped that Dusklion was safe wherever she was, but it seemed very strange for the deputy to just disappear randomly. As time went on as the patrol headed down through the territory to reach the forested area, he started to become more worried as he thought of possible explanations. None of them good.

"Can either of you find a scent at all?" He asked. For this he'd just have to listen closely and watch for any signs of Dusklion, not being able to smell made the task quite a bit more difficult. 'I really should tell Fadingstar about that…not right away though, later.' He looked around and listened carefully, but there was nothing. Stars, this couldn’t be good. He just hoped Willowtail or Wormbite would be able to pick up her scent, even if it was very faint. "I can't see any signs that she's here or has been…" Although to be fair, that really wasn’t saying much, a minute's walk away and the results could be completely different. He walked away a little bit into the forest, but still nothing.

@SeonghwaBerry @wolfie (Sorry this is taking me so long! I'm in Greece right now and things are a bit chaotic so my availability isn't as good as I thought it would be)
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit
Old July 26th, 2024, 07:32 AM
In love w/rubberRatroom<3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamrog View Post
Duskleaf

20 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Alright good, both cats were here. Turning to leave, Duskleaf couldn’t help but walk at a much faster pace than usual, for this sort of thing, time was of the essence. He hoped that Dusklion was safe wherever she was, but it seemed very strange for the deputy to just disappear randomly. As time went on as the patrol headed down through the territory to reach the forested area, he started to become more worried as he thought of possible explanations. None of them good.

"Can either of you find a scent at all?" He asked. For this he'd just have to listen closely and watch for any signs of Dusklion, not being able to smell made the task quite a bit more difficult. 'I really should tell Fadingstar about that…not right away though, later.' He looked around and listened carefully, but there was nothing. Stars, this couldn’t be good. He just hoped Willowtail or Wormbite would be able to pick up her scent, even if it was very faint. "I can't see any signs that she's here or has been…" Although to be fair, that really wasn’t saying much, a minute's walk away and the results could be completely different. He walked away a little bit into the forest, but still nothing.

@SeonghwaBerry @wolfie (Sorry this is taking me so long! I'm in Greece right now and things are a bit chaotic so my availability isn't as good as I thought it would be)
(It's ok! Greece is so cool ToT enjoy being their and don't trush <3)
@wolfie

Willowtail blinked and gave a small blink of suprise as the tom seemed to speed up. Willowtail was no bigger than a maybe 9 or 10 moon old apprentice due to her families genes. Willowtail basically had to trot to try and keep up with Duskleaf. "No." willowtail reported. "Maybe she went down to hunt by that weird mountain side and uh...." Willowtail meowed, pausing her mew as she didn't wish to say the rest of her thought. The new warrior's abnormally long tail flicked upwards as she scented the air. "Oh! There's a very faint scent, but like.... it seems to be covered probably by all the rock and whatever this place has. But its faint as if she left a week ago." Willowtail meowed, the usually cheeirly warrior gave a small frown, whispering to herself. "Remember what Stagheart told you, if the scent is tail search anyways, look for paw marks and fur in branches and such. Look for crushed down brambles as if there was a cat running or in a struggle.... look for other scents that may lead to the missing cat's." Looking up Willowtail sighed gently, "Starclan why can't we get a break!" Willowtail grumbled, padding forward a bit to taste the air.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old July 26th, 2024, 02:01 PM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Frogdew, RC warrior, he/they

Frogdew sat, looking at the clouds with his remaining amber eye {OPEN}
Old July 26th, 2024, 08:29 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Applebees
And I think I've lost my will
+ she/her + No purrks

The flame point wasn't expecting anyone to come out this far into their rugged territory, be it out of cautiousness or not bothering to explore. So imagine her surprise when she felt a presence sitting nearby her but yet they weren't too close to her. Which she saw as good, as much as she enjoyed her clanmates presence she did not like her personal space being invaded. Silence seemed to stretch between the two as she chose to not say anything to the other molly. What was there for her to say to the other cat right now? Applebees came out for the sound of nature and not really to hear some blabbering from clanmates, after all her mind felt like a jumbled mess right now.

"Okay I guess I'd say,"

It was a simple reply, the best thing she had to say at the very moment without giving away too much. Sure she trusted her clanmates but she wasn't one to outright speak her internal feelings out like some love-struck child. "What a'out you' self?" guess she'd continue on this little conversation. Applebees would rather hear the silence than talk but something told her that wouldn't happen today.

@Idiotic.Bean101 [no you're good! Don't mind her lil attitude girl is still depressed about rc situation and her dead mate ]

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Last edited by Kix; July 26th, 2024 at 08:30 PM.
Old July 26th, 2024, 08:48 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
26 Moons

————————

A simple answer.
Made sense.
No one spills everything to a cat they barely know.

“I’m doing okay as well.” Caveclaw answered.
Caveclaw took note that the day seemed rather peaceful, despite everything going on in their clan as of late.
It was strange to think about the way things went on.

Hm.
Her mind was wandering.
She focused back onto the conversation at paw.

@Kix

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old July 26th, 2024, 09:50 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

@DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu
Old July 27th, 2024, 02:29 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Rift [ Atari / RiverClan Border ]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze wasted no time loitering and headed straight for the border, though he kept his eyes and nose out for anything suspicious on the way there. Nothing though, caught his attention as the trio of felines arrived to the border. Seabreeze turned to the warriors accompanying him, "Fan out, not too far, stay within eyesight. Call out if you find anything of note even if you aren't sure, and if there's any signs of the other group call us over." He was sure that these were things that the others could know already, intuitively, but also you never know with Riverclan. Though Sunsetgleam seemed to be a cat with a good head on their shoulders. Russethowl though... Seabreeze didn't trust him. For one, he was Thunderclan of all clans before, and secondly he was a clan hopper. Nothing of note has happened to really be worth trusting him over. Well besides- Doesn't matter Seabreeze! The tom did all but physically shake his head to clear the thoughts. Dusklion.

The lionheart set out immediately, nose up slightly as he tried to catch any scents on the air but there was nothing immediately out of sorts, all the usually border markers and other clan group scents which could be more than expected given the border... Though he couldn't help but think about the cats that were out for Dusklion as that number was concerningly high. Given... Seabreeze didn't want to turn his suspicions on his own clan mates any sooner than he could help it. Until proven otherwise it was an external threat. He moved his search a few tail lengths away, searching for any scents he recognized. Then also looking for signs of struggle... just in case.
[ @Minkuu - Sunsetgleam | @Bean - Russethowl ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Closed Thread