Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
pain in eye liner...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 10:34 AM
gut punch [p]
Last post by silver.
Today 10:26 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Mica
Today 10:25 AM
GRAVELLY WAYPOINT ☆ OPEN
by nyme
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 10:22 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 10:16 AM

Old Yesterday, 04:27 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

ashenkit

today was hot. it was not weather fit for a ruler such as she and she didn't approve. no, ashenkit was not a fan. squinting at the sky, she glared, her own fury sending heat back towards the wretched sun. euch, not a fan. blinking back tears (so this was why they said not to look at the sun), she turned back to scan the clearing. her head tilts to the side as her eyes land on one her fellow kits. hopping over to where she lay, ashenkit stood in silence for a moment. wow, and she hadn't even noticed her approach? ha! was her sovereignty really being ignored by this fool? clearing her throat, ashenkit stared down at the form before her. "what is up with you?"

[ @Wingnettle ]

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's

Last edited by carmen; Yesterday at 04:27 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:24 PM
Star Nymph

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizo View Post
WOLFSONG
54 Moons | She/Her | Go With The Flow

Padding back into camp, Wolfsong quickly trotted up to Mistyshard and lay the juniper berries she had gathered at her paws.
"We found both coltsfoot and juniper berries for you, Mistyshard. Would you like me to take these to the medicine den?" She asked before looking over her shoulder to see if her patrolmates were behind her.

{ @KestrelPaw @Nymph @starry }
Starrypaw, with her coltsfoot, was following. What now? she kept the stuff in her jaws.

Kestrelpaw and nyme have been arrested for disorderly conduct, and because they were looking so happy. They are in a pitch black, awful dungeon. they will never escape. PINTO BEAN has joined them, arrested for having a migraine.
Old Today, 07:14 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyyjax View Post
Shellkit
he/him - 4 moons

Hmm, she was very quiet. Good job he's such a good listener (he is 100% not a good listener)! "Starrykit huh!" He trilled, "your fish smells good! It's a weird looking fish though." He tilted his head to the side inquisitively. "I've definitely never seen one like that." He squinted at it, creeping closer. Owltalon's voice kinda took him by surprise - in his frantic scurrying, he hadn't even noticed her approach Starrykit before him - oopsie! "I'm good, I'm good!" He mewled, flipping his head round to look at her. "No no, we just met. Well, hopefully we're friends now!" He bounced up to Owltalon.

@Marigoldwhisper
@Wingnettle
@Marigoldwhisper

Starrykit shrinked even more, becoming even more protective of her little meal as the stranger kit approached her. She knew the warrior wouldn't probably steal it, but who knew what others could do? After all, there was very few fish in the freshkill pile these days. And she was eating very little, something that made her weak and sleepy all the time.

Owltalon seemed nice, but Starrykit was starting to fear he might discover her secret and tell everyone. She lowered her tiny head and, gazing at the little half-eaten fish, replied softly: "Uhm... Yes, I think so.."
I mean, she liked fish and had no mother, so why would she have to drink milk like a little kit in the nursery? And after all, Elderkit did that too now.

When Shellkit expressed some curiosity about her fish, Starrykit's eyes widened and she withdrew from the other kit's body closing in on her. Friends? Starrykit knew she had no friends. So if a kit talked to another one, they were supposed to become instantly friends?
Starrykit genuinely didn't know the answer, but she didn't want them to have some doubts about it, so she just nodded to the two in silence.

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old Today, 07:22 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen View Post
ashenkit

today was hot. it was not weather fit for a ruler such as she and she didn't approve. no, ashenkit was not a fan. squinting at the sky, she glared, her own fury sending heat back towards the wretched sun. euch, not a fan. blinking back tears (so this was why they said not to look at the sun), she turned back to scan the clearing. her head tilts to the side as her eyes land on one her fellow kits. hopping over to where she lay, ashenkit stood in silence for a moment. wow, and she hadn't even noticed her approach? ha! was her sovereignty really being ignored by this fool? clearing her throat, ashenkit stared down at the form before her. "what is up with you?"

[ @Wingnettle ]
Starrykit was hungry. She hadn't eaten for the whole day, but she didn't know where some warriors would come back again with some fish... And so, she didn't have any choice if not wait and wait silently in the shade of the familiar, unnamed plant. No, wait, she could name it the Shadeplant... Wow, ot sounded nice. Perhaps.

Her pelt bristled and she nearly jumped on her paws when an unfamiliar, yet young voice sounded clearly behind her back. Oh my, another cat she didn't know had just approached her! Where was Elderkit? She was supposed to watch her back and talk in her place everytime she needed it...

"What... What do you mean?" She replied, trembling so slightly that it was almost unnoticeable. This kit's voice was pretty pitch and high, and her ears weren't used to such a tone. She gazed again, just for the tiniest ,moment, at the freshkill pile. Still, no fish...
Maybe she could try and eat a bug? But they looked so gross...

@Estelle

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice