Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LF: wolf art
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 07:52 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by ellie
Today 07:43 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:22 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:05 AM
ophelia’s everything finder
by ophelia
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:53 AM

Old July 22nd, 2024, 03:57 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME
My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Place [Temporary]

REDWATER
The Dreamcatcher

// RC // Warrior // She/Her // 21 Moons //

[ PURRKS: The Collector ACTIVE ]

Redwater’s head perked up when she heard the call. Dusklion’s voice rang over her crimson ears, and the she-cat made her way to her paws. Her only action before she had been summoned was simple; cleaning her reddish-brown fur from a sleepless night,plagued with the dreams of her brother’s demise.

Redwater made her way to the center of the patrol place, taking long strides and ignoring the pounding headache she had obtained last night. “Hello, Eveningthaw, Ryesong. Shall we?” She asked, trying to keep her voice steady and emotionless. Eveningthaw. She’d been on many a patrol before with the tom. Redwater raised her head in a…sort of defiant gesture. She was no doubt the least enthusiastic about this arrangement.

[ @Redshiftriegn — Eveningthaw // @Shade — Ryesong ]

Snowyfeathr, Myling, Desert Rain Frog, and AritheFiremaiden all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)

Last edited by constellation; July 22nd, 2024 at 03:59 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2024, 11:34 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike wondered over to the patrol she was called too, apparently. She may or may not had not heard her name being called out for a patrol but since she had been on them so infrequently as of late she might have not been keeping her ears open for her name. Oh well! "Hi hi, its me, are we all ready to go?" Adderstrike asked while trying to not act like she was late.

@Blaaze @Marigoldwhisper
Old July 23rd, 2024, 09:28 PM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.
My Mood: Mysterious

---LILYGLIDE---

||She-cat|riverclan warrior||
Finishing up punishment!

============

The she padded into the territory placing the prey she had gathered for her punishment one by one carrying it into the camp. lilyglide let out a soft sigh. her prey was not short of what dusklion had asked of her. Given she is lucky the punishment is so light. She had no reason to panic, But she didn't want another. The prey she had gathered was one mouse, two voles, and two rabbits. Placing the prey down she sat down. She awaits for dusklions arrival hoping the catch would suffice.

mention: @taillow

Last edited by RainFall Wonders; July 23rd, 2024 at 09:29 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Dusklion Search Parties

Please keep in mind that these search parties should not find any trace of Dusklion; she will be found by a search party of Fading's. These search parties are set on the same day she was reported missing.

Your cat is required to complete this search party. Since this is a plot-related patrol, the due date will be on July 31 at 11:59 ET. If you need an extension, it is strongly preferred that you request it before the deadline; the latest you can request an extension is August 3.

If you want to be replaced, please let me know no later than July 26. Patrol members are strongly encouraged to bump after 24 hours, then skip if no reply comes after an additional 24 hours. Fadingstar expects each search party's leader to be the one to report; if someone else reports, the party leader may face punishment.

Fadingstar was trying desperately not to panic, but damn was it hard. Dusklion was missing, there was blood where she was last scented, and she seemingly tumbled off of one of the cliffs in the area. There was a very real chance she was dead, but for the sake of helping her if she wasn't he tried his best to ignore that nagging fear.

Forcing his voice to remain steady, he yowled, "RiverClan! Dusklion has been reported missing. If I call your name, I want your paws ready to go out in search of her. I expect these search parties to be completed in a reasonable timeframe; this is an urgent situation and there's no time to dawdle."

Taking a deep breath, he started calling off names. "Goldfish ( @Blaaze ) and Heroneye ( @Fits )! You'll be coming with me to investigate where she disappeared.

"Seabreeze ( @Oliver ), take Russethowl ( @Bean ) and Sunsetgleam ( @Minkuu ) down to the far side of our border with the other outsider group. See if you can't pick up any scent down that way; it's unlikely, but I want to cover all ground here.

"Duskleaf ( @Seamrog), lead Wormbite ( @wolfie ) and Willowtail ( @SeonghwaBerry ) out to the forest that borders our territory, and look around there. If Dusklion made it out alive, she may have wandered into the forest. Wormbite's got a great nose, so he may be able to pick something up even if it's faint."

"Adderstrike ( @Fish ), take Frostmelt ( @Epiales ) and Larkwing ( @Neptune. ) and investigate the rest of the territory. See if you can pick up any trace of Dusklion's scent that seems very fresh, and follow it if you do."

Okay, that should cover all ground. Before the leader went to wait for his patrol, he went to find Caveclaw ( @Idiotic.Bean101 ) and Owltalon ( @Marigoldwhisper ). When he did, he pulled the pair aside to an isolated part of camp. Quietly, he murmured, "I'm suspicious that Applebees and Antlerbranch might have something to do with this. I don't have any evidence, so unless some surfaces I want this kept between us three. Caveclaw, keep an eye on Applebees. Owltalon, take Antlerbranch. Don't make it obvious that you're watching them. If they leave camp, follow them- again without making it obvious."

With that, the leader gave them both a curt nod and went to wait for his search party. It was hard to keep his paws from shaking, so instead he opted to pace.

[ Since Fadingstar was speaking very quietly off to the side to Caveclaw and Owltalon, no other cat should hear him ]
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; Yesterday at 10:55 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:56 PM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Duskleaf ( @Seamrog), Wormbite ( @wolfie )

Willowtail padded up, listening as her name was called, the new warrior was suprised to be let on such an important patrol. "I won't let you or Dusklion down Fadingstar." Willowtail meowed respectfully, dipping her head and going to Dusklead with a respectful mew.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Amazed

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye’s head shot up, her eyes narrowing with thought. Dusklion had gone missing? What... happened? In such an unfamiliar place as the mountains, just about anything seemed possible. Attacked by an outsider, fallen to StarClan knows where from an unexpected cliffside, swept up in the violent river currents; the possibilities were truly endless, it seemed. And RiverClan, in its current state of instability, simply could not afford to lose a deputy.

A pang of worry hit Heroneye as she heard her name being called for one of the search parties, alongside Fadingstar and Goldfish. The whole thing was very, very important... Too important for Heroneye, surely. What if she was useless? What if she missed a vital detail that another warrior would have caught on to, and the Clan lost a cat as a result? Heroneye clenched her teeth, shaking her head. Whatever feelings she had about the whole thing were simply irrelevant. What mattered was that she had been chosen for this responsibility; if she just... tried her best, everything would be fine, right?

Heroneye approached Fadingstar with a wordless dip of her head, painting over her face with a determined expression. After all, determination looked nothing like uncertainty or hesitation, surely. If absolutely nothing else, she was in a party with two cats who she knew to be competent, so she did her best to reassure herself with that as she awaited Goldfish's arrival.

(here we go!!!)

( @occultation ; @Blaaze )
Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
26 Moons

———————

Caveclaw carefully listened to Fadingstar’s words.

Dusklion was missing, that wasn’t good, not in the slightest.

The lykoi-mix’s ear twitched as they listened to all the names called for search patrols, just in case their own was called.
It wasn’t.

But, then Caveclaw was pulled aside with Owltalon for something different.
She was meant to keep an eye on Applebees.
Not a cat she had interacted with before, but it shouldn’t be a complicated task.
She could slightly understand the distrust of the two cats Fadingstar had mentioned, just because it wasn’t only the deputy that was missing, it was his sister.

So, watching Applebees, without being noticed being odd, which was easy enough, was a task she could easily set her mind to.

Caveclaw have a short nod of understanding in response to Fadingstar’s instructions.

@occultation
[she’s on watch!]

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)

Last edited by Idiotic.Bean101; Yesterday at 11:28 PM.
Old Today, 12:08 AM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post
Dusklion Search Parties

Please keep in mind that these search parties should not find any trace of Dusklion; she will be found by a search party of Fading's. These search parties are set on the same day she was reported missing.

Your cat is required to complete this search party. Since this is a plot-related patrol, the due date will be on July 31 at 11:59 ET. If you need an extension, it is strongly preferred that you request it before the deadline; the latest you can request an extension is August 3.

If you want to be replaced, please let me know no later than July 26. Patrol members are strongly encouraged to bump after 24 hours, then skip if no reply comes after an additional 24 hours. Fadingstar expects each search party's leader to be the one to report; if someone else reports, the party leader may face punishment.

Fadingstar was trying desperately not to panic, but damn was it hard. Dusklion was missing, there was blood where she was last scented, and she seemingly tumbled off of one of the cliffs in the area. There was a very real chance she was dead, but for the sake of helping her if she wasn't he tried his best to ignore that nagging fear.

Forcing his voice to remain steady, he yowled, "RiverClan! Dusklion has been reported missing. If I call your name, I want your paws ready to go out in search of her. I expect these search parties to be completed in a reasonable timeframe; this is an urgent situation and there's no time to dawdle."

Taking a deep breath, he started calling off names. "Goldfish ( @Blaaze ) and Heroneye ( @Fits )! You'll be coming with me to investigate where she disappeared.

"Seabreeze ( @Oliver ), take Russethowl ( @Bean ) and Sunsetgleam ( @Minkuu ) down to the far side of our border with the other outsider group. See if you can't pick up any scent down that way; it's unlikely, but I want to cover all ground here.

"Duskleaf ( @Seamrog), lead Wormbite ( @wolfie ) and Willowtail ( @SeonghwaBerry ) out to the forest that borders our territory, and look around there. If Dusklion made it out alive, she may have wandered into the forest. Wormbite's got a great nose, so he may be able to pick something up even if it's faint."

"Adderstrike ( @Fish ), take Frostmelt ( @Epiales ) and Larkwing ( @Neptune. ) and investigate the rest of the territory. See if you can pick up any trace of Dusklion's scent that seems very fresh, and follow it if you do."

Okay, that should cover all ground. Before the leader went to wait for his patrol, he went to find Caveclaw ( @Idiotic.Bean101 ) and Owltalon ( @Marigoldwhisper ). When he did, he pulled the pair aside to an isolated part of camp. Quietly, he murmured, "I'm suspicious that Applebees and Antlerbranch might have something to do with this. I don't have any evidence, so unless some surfaces I want this kept between us three. Caveclaw, keep an eye on Applebees. Owltalon, take Antlerbranch. Don't make it obvious that you're watching them. If they leave camp, follow them- again without making it obvious."

With that, the leader gave them both a curt nod and went to wait for his search party. It was hard to keep his paws from shaking, so instead he opted to pace.

[ Since Fadingstar was speaking very quietly off to the side to Caveclaw and Owltalon, no other cat should hear him ]
aa

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@Neptune. @Epiales

Adderstrike was enjoying her day! She had done several laps of running around to get her daily exercise in. Then a cold feeling ran through her blood, stopping her midway in her exercise routine. Fearing the worst, Adderstrike walked back to camp to see what was going on. It did not take long before she heard Fadingstar call out to Riverclan then her heart skipped several beats. Dusklion was missing? Before Adderstrike could have time to truly panic she ehard her name called out.

Hearing she was going to be the leader of her patrol, She took a deep breath and recollected herself. There was truly no need to pretend to be not worried in front of Larkwing since she loved her so dearly but... She had to look strong for the clan! Yes that was it! Yet... It felt so strange to have to be the one to tell Larkstar what to do. Her hero, was someone she was pushing around. It felt so wrong, this wasn't how things were suppose to be, this was so wrong. All she could hope for was that Larkstar didn't notice this herself. Despite this, there was a job to do and Dusklion couldn't wait. Hesitation would be death. "Will do Fadingstar!" Adderstrike called out with determination burning in her heart. She only just began to fix her relationship with Dusklion, not that she had to, but she didn't want to leave their last time with being with each other with any bitter taste in anyone's mouth. With any feeling of distrust or disappointment. Perhaps this was a call to Adderstrike to be a bit less extreme with her feelings with others, but why did Dusklion had to be the one to suffer? "Lark! Frostmelt! Let's get going now! We cannot waste anytime! She might be hurt somewhere, were going now!" Adderstrike called out, not letting herself sit there and wallow in dismay and pondering what she could have been. This is what she would be now.
Old Today, 05:20 AM
He has..THREE..eyecolors

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Unamused

Sunsetgleam
Riverclan Warrior | They/Them | 13 moons
Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
Dusklion; gone. Shoot. Those words by itself were enough to make Sunsetgleam's ears perk up. Blue eyes widened slightly, head turning towards where Fadingstar was speaking. Anything could've happened. They started to worry, at least as much as they possibly could at the moment. Although stress would be a better word than worry. But Dusklion didn't seem like the type of cat to just walk away like that; so there had to be something to invoke the case. And they knew it...probably wasn't something good. No, it definitely wasn't something good. Their ears twitched ever so slightly at the call of their name coming out of their leader's mouth. "I understand, I'll try to help as much as I can" those words flow out of their mouth as the nodded at the order. The warrior stood there, waiting for Seabreeze and Russethowl as they continue to gaze at the area for any signs of the two's presence; the faster their patrol could head out, the better. Their paw quietly fidgeted on the rocky ground beneath, can't quite stand still just yet.

[ @Oliver | Sea ] [ @Bean | Russet ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; Today at 05:24 AM.
Old Today, 05:33 AM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

20 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Duskleaf was sitting on a rock which by this point had become his favourite spot, it was nice to just relax and listen to the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks. Little things that reminded him of home like the peaceful and calming sound of the water made this place feel more homelike, even if it really wasn’t. And that’s when Fadingstar's voice rang out. Wait a second…Dusklion was missing?! This couldn’t be good at all, immediately filled with dread, Duskleaf stood up and made his way over before his name was called, regardless of whether or not he’d be part of the search, he wanted to at least know what was going on. He knew Fadingstar was an approachable leader but he knew this must be a lot of stress and worry for him, it wasn’t just that his deputy was missing, but his sister was missing. So this wasn’t really something he’d want to ask too many questions about.

Okay, so he was to take part in the search. Duskleaf gave a serious nod when asked him to lead one of the search patrols. Willowtail was very quick to arrive which Duskleaf appreciated, he flicked his tail in greeting and smiled at the warrior, but concern was still clear on his face. So Wormbite apparently has a very good nose? Duskleaf was glad to hear that considering his own didn’t work, that reminded him that he probably should say something to Fadingstar about that. But not now, he didn’t want to unnecessarily give the leader even more stress.

"Wormbite!" He called, looking around for the warrior. "We're o'er here!"

'Alright, hope for the best and prepare for the worst.' He thought to himself.

@SeonghwaBerry @wolfie

Art by @/Willowfern!