Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 06:19 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 05:52 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 05:04 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 05:00 AM
one bird two stones [p]
Last post by alec
Today 04:04 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 23rd, 2024, 01:46 PM
Fog and Bones

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: Atari Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbalTea View Post
Squid of the Atari, he/him

Squid awkwardly waved at the she, staring fully.

Ace
White with ginger and gray splotches; Scratch scar on cheek; Golden eyes
she/her || 9 moons || Atari Initiate

---
As Ace was about to exit the camp, her fur prickled. She turned, and looked at the cat who was staring at her. What? She took a few paw steps towards him, but changed her mind. If somebody wants to talk to me, they have to actually talk, she thought, and plunged into the exit.

I don't need anyone, she tried to convince herself as she padded away on the hard ground. She walked, and walked, until she couldn't see the camp anymore. Sitting down roughly, and looked up to the sky. Where are you? she thought, gazing at the clouds. She dropped her head in grief, tears forming. "Why... why did you have to leave me?" she whispered into the ground. (NPC sister) could've been with her, right now, helping her. She would've known what to do. But she's gone. She bit back a sob and dug her claws in the rough stone, her claws scraping uncomfortably. She could be here to see this strange place- the mountains. The ruggen, barren, hostile mountains. And help her to survive.

Ace had never seen anything like the mountains until she'd stumbled across it. At first it seemed amazing. But everything is bleak without her sister. She missed her so, so much. Blurry tears dropped, making small, wet indents in the earth. She knew, distantly, she had to get back to camp, see what's in for her. But... She could spare a few moments of grief. Right? Get her bearing. I don't want anyone to see me like this, she thought faintly.
---

(OPEN!)

❝ Spooky, scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight ❞

My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
| WIP Character Website |

Last edited by snowflake.; July 23rd, 2024 at 01:50 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2024, 01:48 PM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowheartTC View Post

Ace
White with ginger and gray splotches; Scratch scar on cheek; Golden eyes
she/her || 9 moons || Atari Initiate

---
As Ace was about to exit the camp, her fur prickled. She turned, and looked at the cat who was staring at her. What? She took a few paw steps towards him, but changed her mind. If somebody wants to talk to me, they have to actually talk, she thought, and plunged into the exit.

I don't need anyone, she tried to convince herself as she padded away on the hard ground. She stopped a few foxlengths away from camp, sitting down roughly, and looked up to the sky. Where are you? she thought, gazing at the clouds. She dropped her head in grief, tears forming. "Why... why did you have to leave me?" she whispered into the ground. (NPC sister) could've been with her, right now, helping her. She would've known what to do. But she's gone. She bit back a sob and dug her claws in the rough stone, her claws scraping uncomfortably. She could be here to see this strange place- the mountains. The ruggen, barren, hostile mountains. And help her to survive.

Ace had never seen anything like the mountains until she'd stumbled across it. At first it seemed amazing. But everything is bleak without her sister. She missed her so, so much. Blurry tears dropped, making small, wet indents in the earth. She knew, distantly, she had to get back to camp, see what's in for her. But... She could spare a few moments of grief. Right? Get her bearing. I don't want anyone to see me like this, she thought faintly.
---

(OPEN!)
Following the outsider, Squid discreetly appeared from behind them, sitting down.nearby.
Old July 23rd, 2024, 02:13 PM
Fog and Bones

Bump Policy: PLEASE bump me after a week! I WILL FORGET!
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbalTea View Post
Following the outsider, Squid discreetly appeared from behind them, sitting down.nearby.

Ace
White fur with ginger and gray striped splotches; scratch scar on cheek; Golden eyes
She/her || 9 moons || Atari Initiate

---
Ace sat there for a few moments, not noticing the cat, before she heard a scuffling sound. She looked over and widened her eyes in alarm, grief forgotten. It was the cat who was staring at her! She scrambled back frantically. Nobody needed to know her personal feelings, certainly not a stranger who had been watching her. She couldn't- couldn't have this, her only friend died, she didn't need anyone interrupting her grief. Can't cats just leave her alone to adjust?

Suddenly she was hit with paranoia. He had been watching me before, she thought. Was- Did he- Going to- Kill her?! she could hardly form the thoughts in her panic. Like (NPC sister)? She knew that she was being irrational, this wasn't the same cat. But he could be working with them! She was too distraught to think clearly. She backed away, hissing, "Leave me alone!," before turning and running blindly across the rocks.

Ace ran, and ran, not looking where she was going, over large boulders and steep inclines, until surely she would've lost him. She took a deep breath in the sharp air to clear her head, and looked around, seeing where she had gone. It was a flat, large area with the remains of what looked like a bigger version of the bird nests she had seen in her brief time in the forest, and looking around, past her immediate surroundings- she caught her breath. She could see everything! The camp, another spot near the camp that she didn't know yet, craggy cliffs and points and boulders everywhere. She was so close to the sky she could almost touch it. And the ocean. She had never seen the ocean before. A glittering, blue expanse of water as large as the world.

It was beautiful.

She was staring around in wonder. The world was so much bigger than she had ever imagined. Then she got hit by another wave of grief. If only (NPC sister) was here, she knew (NPC sister) would love this place. A single tear streaked across her furry face.
---

Open for anyone who might be passing by- or, @Luminous, mentioning you if you want to interrupt her. She is at Eagle's Landing right now, though she doesn't know, and she doesn't know that she isn't allowed.

❝ Spooky, scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight ❞

My characters and me are separate beings. Whatever my characters say or do, it is not a reflection of how I feel.
Character Bios + Trackers +Pixelgif Shop
| WIP Character Website |

Last edited by snowflake.; July 23rd, 2024 at 02:17 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2024, 02:37 PM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowheartTC View Post

Ace
White fur with ginger and gray striped splotches; scratch scar on cheek; Golden eyes
She/her || 9 moons || Atari Initiate

---
Ace sat there for a few moments, not noticing the cat, before she heard a scuffling sound. She looked over and widened her eyes in alarm, grief forgotten. It was the cat who was staring at her! She scrambled back frantically. Nobody needed to know her personal feelings, certainly not a stranger who had been watching her. She couldn't- couldn't have this, her only friend died, she didn't need anyone interrupting her grief. Can't cats just leave her alone to adjust?

Suddenly she was hit with paranoia. He had been watching me before, she thought. Was- Did he- Going to- Kill her?! she could hardly form the thoughts in her panic. Like (NPC sister)? She knew that she was being irrational, this wasn't the same cat. But he could be working with them! She was too distraught to think clearly. She backed away, hissing, "Leave me alone!," before turning and running blindly across the rocks.

Ace ran, and ran, not looking where she was going, over large boulders and steep inclines, until surely she would've lost him. She took a deep breath in the sharp air to clear her head, and looked around, seeing where she had gone. It was a flat, large area with the remains of what looked like a bigger version of the bird nests she had seen in her brief time in the forest, and looking around, past her immediate surroundings- she caught her breath. She could see everything! The camp, another spot near the camp that she didn't know yet, craggy cliffs and points and boulders everywhere. She was so close to the sky she could almost touch it. And the ocean. She had never seen the ocean before. A glittering, blue expanse of water as large as the world.

It was beautiful.

She was staring around in wonder. The world was so much bigger than she had ever imagined. Then she got hit by another wave of grief. If only (NPC sister) was here, she knew (NPC sister) would love this place. A single tear streaked across her furry face.
---

Open for anyone who might be passing by- or, @Luminous, mentioning you if you want to interrupt her. She is at Eagle's Landing right now, though she doesn't know, and she doesn't know that she isn't allowed.
Squid followed the scent, swiftly dodging and weaving until the outsider was locked in his sights.
Old July 23rd, 2024, 04:15 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh
Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye walked with Caveclaw back to the river. “I think I can carry both of these, since they’re quite small,” she said, scooping the fish up off the ground. Well, she wouldn’t want to be overly burdensome, right? She had already troubled Caveclaw enough, anyway, with her subpar hunting abilities...

“Thank you for joining me today,” Heroneye offered as they made their way back to camp, briefly putting down the prey to speak. “If it weren’t for you, I doubt I would have been able to catch this much in such a short period of time.” She wanted Caveclaw to know that she really did appreciate her help. Besides, a willingness to tolerate Heroneye’s presence was itself a feat in her book.

(alr, i think we can wrap up here! thanks for hanging out with heroneye ^^)

( @Idiotic.Bean101 )

Last edited by Fits; July 24th, 2024 at 10:12 AM.
Old July 23rd, 2024, 05:50 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They
25 Moons

————————

Caveclaw have a ‘No problem’ nod, as her mouth was currently holding a rabbit.

She was glad to have assisted, and glad to bring prey back to the clan.
Perhaps they would end up talking again at some point, who knows.

She made her way back to camp with Heroneye.

@Fits
[Okee dokee! Glad to have Caveclaw have talked to her!]

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old July 23rd, 2024, 07:26 PM
"BITE ME!" (Uzi quote)

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizo View Post
WOLFSONG
54 Moons | She/Her | Go With The Flow

As she gently pushed the juniper berries into a small pile, she shook her head at Frogfur's question.
"No, that's everything Mistyshard asked for, but if you happen to find any cobwebs I'm sure she can always use more," Wolfsong replied before carefully picking up the berries in her mouth. She waved her tail at her patrolmates to signal that she was ready to head back and waited for each of them to confirm that they were ready as well.

+3 Juniper Berries

{ @KestrelPaw [MEN
TION=20229]Nymph[/MENTION] }
@KestrelPaw

"I think I found enough?" Starrypaw took her stuff in her mouth, and followed Wolfsong. +2 coltsfoot

Can't Catch Me Now

I'M EVIL
Claw
Sirius
Phoenix
Old July 23rd, 2024, 08:28 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Applebees
And I think I've lost my will
+ she/her + No purrks

As soon as she had said what she wanted to Antler she had made haste to return to their camp. Applebees would not be wasting time on reporting this predicament to their leader, so she only hoped the other followed after her. She didn't slow her steps as she came rushing through the camp entrance and scanned the clearing for Fadingstar, but didn't see him initially. "Fadin'star, I need your presence right here an' now" her voice rang out as she made a beeline for his den. "I foun' something a tad disturbing that involves our lovely deputy!" She would wait to give him a moment to come crawling out from wherever he was hiding before she would speak again. "Me an' Antlerbranch here were out on a stroll on through the border and we came upon a sight of what seemed like a nasty fight happen'd it trailed off towar' the cliff side 'n the scent that was all over place was Dusklions, I'm not sure what even happen'd since there ain't no bodies strewn' about but I can only assume that someone must've attacked ol' Dusklion and they fell off the cliff, most likely still alive since like I said, no bodies"

@Bean @occultation @taillow [in case you want to view everything ]

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw / Applebees

Old July 23rd, 2024, 08:33 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

ashenkit

strutting into the clearing, the monarch lifted her head to survey her domain. tsk tsk, it could do with some cleaning. someone would have to brush away the leaves and dirt, pluck a few weeds. not her, of course. she was far better than that. no, in the meantime, she'd have to find some other way to occupy herself. a queen was never bored, after all, that was why all the peasants were here! "you!" eyes alighted on an unsuspecting bystander, and she pranced over to the fellow kit. "tonight, we adventure!"

[ @Cinderspirit ]

that's all folks

rose stole carmen's identity
site // va's
Old July 23rd, 2024, 09:19 PM
GLOOMY

Bump Policy: bump me if i don't respond.
My Mood: Mysterious

---LILYGLIDE---

||She-cat|riverclan warrior||
Hunting punishment|Open for interaction!

============

Then she padded out to the territory and she proceeded to pick up where the hunting she had failed to do last time, Dusklion was kind to her, They let her keep her warrior name, It could have been much worse. She had to get onto hunting duty and quickly. Catching a small scent of a mouse she crept closer.

Rolling Dice ten she succeeds

rolled 10! Barely success, but a caught success! +1 Prey.

She held the mouse within her jaws as she set it aside. preparing to hunt for yet another prey. Repeating this five more times

rolling.. success is 13

Failed

the she let out an irritated scoff as the second prey escaped her claws just barely. Sitting still for a moment. Until catching a small scent of prey again. She refuses to leave without five

rolling.. success is 13

Sucess! Again!

rolling.. success is 13

extreme success ! She caught both preys without breaking a sweat. The she set the prey onto the small pile She just needed to catch two more.

rolling.. success is 15

Fail! again!

rolling.. success is 15

extreme fail!

The she panted, Since when had catching prey been this hard to catch? she let out a soft sigh as she rested for a small moment. Before wandering deeper within the territory. Finally catching the scent of another prey. Crouching down as She prepared

rolling.. success is 15

Success! again!

rolling.. success is 15
extreme success!

Then she successfully fought all the prey for her punishment! even though they seemed much harder to catch today, perhaps her anxiety. Not that the prey was caught she picked up the prey up one by one heading back to camp!
Closed Thread