Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat...
by dino.
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 05:22 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 05:19 AM
The secret domain of...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 05:13 AM
New here!
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 05:05 AM
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by QueenOtter
Today 04:55 AM

Old Yesterday, 03:44 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Undercrag

Sunpaw
I'm chasing dreams since I left the womb
+ she/her + no purrks

Yippie she was going on a herb patrol, and with a big group too that was new for her. Sunpaw had never seen a big patrol for gathering herbs but she guessed it was needed. The ginger puff ball plopped her butt down as she waited for the others to show up. She was excited like always to go on a trip and she was getting to go with the big leader, along with that one warrior who hung around the big leader. The one who was supposedly leading the patrol she had no idea who they were, but today they would know who she was! The last one to be called she knew them briefly, they were teaching her how to hunt! Even if she knew him just from one training session she in her own mind made him her friend. "Come, come, let's go get all the herbs possible!" now she was standing hoping in place.

@dino. @alec @redshiftreign @vellichor
Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old Yesterday, 07:43 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
The calico looked behind him at the Leader. "Nah, that's perfect. Probably do another round here soon actually if you're wantin to keep an ear out." he hummed. "The storage is way more bare than I was hopin. Lots of old herbs got tossed...so it's pretty much empty except for the minimal things left over. We're definitely gonna wanna stock up on the basics." he said, looking down at his own measly catch. Very little herbs. But better than what they had.

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH

He went from Bumblestar to Snakepelt, brows furrowing in anger. So little care for authority and yet they claim to be a warrior, sad. A sigh wracked through the calico's body before shaking his head. "'s alright. Good job catchin some prey for the clan go deposit it in the pile."

The tom contemplated for a moment before standing himself up and rolling his shoulders. "I lied, we're doin more patrols now." he said looking over at Bumblestar. "If you're too worn out, feel free to sit back down, if not stand up an' get ready. We're restockin that storage all in one swoop because I'm gettin real tired of the lack of consistency and discipline." a lash of his tail.

Stepping towards the center of the Undercrag, Spiderthroat cleared his...well...throat. "ALRIGHT YOU LEAFCATCHERS. LISTEN UP." he bellowed. "Seein quite a bit of lollygaggers and idiots not reportin in on their patrols, much less actually doin their patrols. So peramaters are gonna change. Don't go on a patrol? You fight me. Just like an assessment. Only warriors get past assessments, and if you warriors ain't capable of finishin a patrol I'm not real sure you're even to be called warriors." a bark at the end. It was non stop, every patrol. It was really making him angry. He didn't expect too high a level of respect but good God.

"That bein said, we're in dire need of herbs. Most of what we had in stock has rotted and or just gone bad. We're down to less than the basics and that's gotta change. Listen for your name."

"First up, Myself , Coldfire [ @redshiftreign ] , Bumblestar [ @dino. ] , Violetfreckle [ @vellichor ] , Horsetrot [ @alec ] an Sunpaw [ @Kix ] are headed towards the WindClan border. We're on the look out for Burdock either the root or the flower I can't remember. Purple if I'm rememberin. Marigold, Cobwebs and anything else we can find that could be useful to keep us patched up." a pause as he let everyone gather round.

[ These patrols are due the 28th at 11:59pm Site Time. Make sure to Submit your patrol to the Patrol Menu ; linked there is a thread on how. ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kix View Post

Sunpaw
I'm chasing dreams since I left the womb
+ she/her + no purrks

Yippie she was going on a herb patrol, and with a big group too that was new for her. Sunpaw had never seen a big patrol for gathering herbs but she guessed it was needed. The ginger puff ball plopped her butt down as she waited for the others to show up. She was excited like always to go on a trip and she was getting to go with the big leader, along with that one warrior who hung around the big leader. The one who was supposedly leading the patrol she had no idea who they were, but today they would know who she was! The last one to be called she knew them briefly, they were teaching her how to hunt! Even if she knew him just from one training session she in her own mind made him her friend. "Come, come, let's go get all the herbs possible!" now she was standing hoping in place.

@dino. @alec @redshiftreign @vellichor
Header made by Marigold

Right back out with a massive group of cats, it seemed. Bumblestar really wasn't a fan of being part of a huge outing, but whatever brought back more faster. She gave Spiderthroat an acknlowedging twitch of an ear at his shout as she moved to stand next to him; maybe that would scare the others into shape.

[ @redshiftreign @vellichor @alec ]
Old Yesterday, 07:51 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaaze View Post

▪︎Sproutfleck▪︎
▪︎The Bronze Knight▪︎
Purrks: Beefed Up T1 | The Collector

Sproutfleck rose to his paws, a bit anxious. But not too anxious. Lots of things needed to be done around camp but he couldn't remember what task he was in the middle of doing before he'd gone to the dirtplace. Hrrm. A flick of his scarred ear had the white tom with gingerbread colored patches approached the deputy, feeling eager to go. The thought of getting out of camp was beyond pleasing as he felt the need for fresh air. He had been on an herb patrol or two recently and so The Bronze Knight was pretty sure he knew what he was doing. Moss, poppies. He knew those. But Borage was unfamiliar. He would figure it out, he was certain. Just ask if he wasn't sure. Alright, critical thinking. It was a plant. Probably green. He was pretty sure borage had flowers. Okay, so... yeah he would just ask his patrolmates, see what they knew. Sprouts had faith that they would know.

It seemed he was the first to arrive, so he took the liberty of sitting down, attentative has he waited for the many cats accompanying him. A good time to remember names. Wormwood, Risingstorm, Warblerpaw, Mou-- WAIT! Kestrel's dad! A ahiver ran down the bobtail spine and a small grin bloomed on his muzzle. The need to impress him had planted root in his soul. Why? Sproutsalot wasn't sure. But he would. Verdant hues scanned the surrounding area for cats that would join him, silent. Inside however, he was pacing.

Stars get him out of this hell-hole. Mountaintalon briefly debated avoiding going on this patrol entirely, if only for the sheer amount of cats involved. Spiderthroat's theatrics caused a roll of his eyes, too, but he didn't doubt that the deputy meant it. Whatever. With a growl, the large tom moved to stand near the first of his patrol to appear. He already wasn't a fan.

"I don't like your smile." He leveled Sproutfleck with a glare. "This is serious work, not a nursery playdate. Treat it as such."

That other idiot, Fallingstorm, would be here too. If he was lucky, he'd make it back without tossing one of them off a cliff.

[ @redshiftreign @Spider. @Blaaze @finley !!]
Old Yesterday, 08:03 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

Risingstorm heard his name get called for another patrol , Good he could help out the clan and such so herbs again rising wasn't good with herbs but it wouldn't help then his somewhat smiled turned to a frown oh great he was stuck with mountainlion one of the many cats who didn't like him and if rising was lucky the warrior would spare his own tabby pelt the tom sighed and waited for his other patrol mates
@redshiftreign @dino. @Blaaze @finley !!

risingstorm is a warrior of ThunderClan if he is needed mention me+-
(art by Dolomedes)
Old Yesterday, 08:53 PM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Bump Policy: 24 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

▪︎Sproutfleck▪︎
▪︎The Bronze Knight▪︎
Purrks: Beefed Up T1 | The Collector

Well it appeared that Mountaintalon wasn’t nearly as pleased as he was. Didn’t feel the need to impress. Instead, he wanted to be a grump. How… in the world was he related to Kestrelpaw? No matter, if he didn’t want to be friendly, that was just his skill issue. Hah. The spotted Tom flicked one ear casually in response to his grouchy remark. Yeah, he was well aware it wasn’t kit games. He wasn’t an apprentice, The Bronze Knight had two apprentices and one warrior ready. He’d been a warrior for what, ten moons? But he said nothing. “Sorry I smiled, just was thinking of something nice. Makes the situation see a bit less crappy.” He said dryly, curiosity of meeting his young apprentices father disappearing. Sigh. Well, Risingstorm seemed content enough. Perhaps he wouldn’t mind if Sprout smiled. But he didn’t have much reason to smile anymore. So instead he waited in silence, neutrally. He wasn’t childish. He would be 22 moons old soon. He was just not serious 24/7. Glancing briefly at Risingstorm, the dappled feline offered him a nod with a small, polite smile before directing his verdant hues and attention back to the groups surroundings.

[/SPOILER]

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Staff Sign?

Old Today, 02:34 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

horsetrot quietly swallowed a bit of the uncertainty, the group they were supposed to be going with was .. large. to say the least. spiderthroat, coldfire, bumblestar, violetfreckle and stars forbid the walking headache sunpaw herself? if he didnt know any better he mightve thought that he was in trouble for something..but perhaps this could be an opportunity to show he was eager to help and take responsibility. large group with pretty high profile cats, i mean, spiderthroat and bumblestar herself? horsetrot had to admit that besides worry, he was mostly happy to show that he wasnt just quietly sitting around camp most of his time and could do good work. back on topic, they were supposed to be looking for burdock, marigold and cobwebs and whilst he had actually no idea how burdock and marigold looked, he was sure cobwebs wouldnt be too hard to find at the windclan border..gotta have some between undergrowth and around trees..and he could take a peek at what the other cats were collecting, figure out what marigold and burdock looked like.
"hello sunpaw" the warrior quietly greeted the familiar apprentice, padding closer, before turning to more or less confidently address the group, "so..can one of yall tell me what burdock n marigold look like 'specifically?" internally awkward might possibly be his middle name, he resisted shaking the odd feeling the words left out of his fur and instead kept pale eyes trained on the other members of his patrol.

[ @Dino ; @redshiftreign ; @vellichor ; @Kix ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE