Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
the king and the jester [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 11:58 AM
[ATARI] Flying Cards ~...
Last post by SnowheartTC
Today 11:55 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Rose
Today 11:54 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:43 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:30 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Ravenpaw-She/Her
5 Moons

base by xutaes on DeviantArt

———————

Ravenpaw slowly walked into the den.

“Bumblestar?” She said in her usual plain tone “Can I ask you a question?”

Despite her disinterested voice, this topic did concern her.
She just wanted to know if she could do this.
Maybe it would help.

@dino.

If she knew anything about what was currently in the medicine den's herb storage, Bumblestar would have been in there sorting through everything and making sure they were stocked up. But she was no healing expert, and despite the recent patrols Spiderthroat had sent out, she doubted there was much in there, anyway. She'd have to go looking at some point, regardless if she knew what anything was or what it did.

Ravenpaw's entrance interrupted her thinking. She lifted her head and exhaled quietly. "Yeah, go for it. What do you need?"
Old Yesterday, 10:37 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Ravenpaw-She/Her
5 Moons

base by xutaes on DeviantArt

————————

Ravenpaw’s ear twitched.
Alright, that was step one down.

Now step two.

“I was wondering if you could teach me some battle moves.” She requested, before explaining “I understand that you are busy right now, and I’ll understand if you send me off. But, I’m asking you first because I want to learn from the best, so I can help my Clan as soon as possible.”

That’s what she truly wanted.
She was concerned for her clan, especially now that there was no medicine cat, and she wanted to help.
She was just poor at showing it.

@dino.

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Hollowkit
~<>~
3 moons || he/him || ThunderClan kit
brown, masked classic tabby w/ low white; titanite eyes

There it was, the belly of the beast. If Hollowkit was one day going to be the most powerful and influential cat in all of ThunderClan, he needed intel, and there was no one better to get it from than right from the proverbial horse’s mouth: Bumblestar herself. His leader was practically as old as ThunderClan itself, so she’d be sure to have all sorts of secret knowledge, the only hard part would be tricking the leader into telling him all sorts of sensitive information, but Hollowkit was confident in his abilities to con her, and even more so in bribery (how does it sound if Hollow slobbers all over your favorite prey in the pile, Bumble? How’d you like that, huh?)

”Bumblestar!” The tabby announces before entering the den uninvited, all confident strides and expressions, ”You elders get tired real quick so I won’ts take too long, but you saw ThunderClan’s founding so I wants you to tell me allllll ‘bout it.”

[ @dino. - bumble ]

Kits. The last thing she wanted to deal with right now. Bumblestar already had a scowl on her face with Hollowkit's appearance, and the words that came out of his mouth didn't make her bad mood any better.

She ran her tongue over her jaws and clicked her teeth once, eyeing Hollowkit as if he was a fresh piece of prey. She'd play along for now if it meant she got to scare the lights out of the kid. "Well, for starters, we used to chow down on kits who got too noisy if we were that hungry," she bit out. "Right now, you're lookin' like the perfect snack after I've gone all these season-cycles without one."

Last edited by dino.; Yesterday at 10:44 PM.
Old Today, 12:39 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Stressed

StormPaw
Male | 7 Moons | ThunderClan Apprentice | Mentor: Skunk’Ridge | Posts: 18/100
light gray tabby tom with fluffy cloud-like fur and stormy blue eyes. his ears have white fur tufts at the top
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @dino.

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

It felt so right but so wrong. How would he even start this?…casually? No. That was worse. Because in no way were the circumstances casual. They were deep. He hesitated outside the leaders den before stepping in the den a hair, dipping his head to the leader. His typical happiness was gone and vanished, an emotionless void covering anything. Why did he feel this way? He didn’t even know the cat but…the medicine cat? Was StarClan that cruel? Or should he not feel this sad? Save the grief for those closer to Springlight. It just felt off having no medicine cats rushing around camp or their den.

“U-uhm…excuse me? Miss..uh…BumbleStar? Is there anything I can do to help you out? Especially after…recent events.” He didn’t feel like stating exactly what happened. The words felt weird in his head but out loud? Hell no. “I can do any extra patrols or if someone taught me maybe look for some herbs if they’re needed?” He offered his help out there. He was sure some may be needed and he felt available. Too available actually.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Last edited by Rowan; Today at 12:40 AM.
Old Today, 01:15 AM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan View Post

StormPaw
Male | 7 Moons | ThunderClan Apprentice | Mentor: Skunk’Ridge | Posts: 18/100
light gray tabby tom with fluffy cloud-like fur and stormy blue eyes. his ears have white fur tufts at the top
Interaction For: @dino.

It felt so right but so wrong. How would he even start this?…casually? No. That was worse. Because in no way were the circumstances casual. They were deep. He hesitated outside the leaders den before stepping in the den a hair, dipping his head to the leader. His typical happiness was gone and vanished, an emotionless void covering anything. Why did he feel this way? He didn’t even know the cat but…the medicine cat? Was StarClan that cruel? Or should he not feel this sad? Save the grief for those closer to Springlight. It just felt off having no medicine cats rushing around camp or their den.

“U-uhm…excuse me? Miss..uh…BumbleStar? Is there anything I can do to help you out? Especially after…recent events.” He didn’t feel like stating exactly what happened. The words felt weird in his head but out loud? Hell no. “I can do any extra patrols or if someone taught me maybe look for some herbs if they’re needed?” He offered his help out there. He was sure some may be needed and he felt available. Too available actually.

Bumblestar could get used to cats coming to talk to her instead of trying to hunt them down. It made things so much easier, especially if they were already offering to do things and she didn't need to push them. She looked up when Stormpaw entered and twitched in ear in response. "I appreciate the offer. You wanna go out on patrol with me, help look for some herbs? I can try to teach you some of 'em."
Old Today, 01:29 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Stressed

StormPaw
Male | 7 Moons | ThunderClan Apprentice | Mentor: Skunk’Ridge | Posts: 19/100
Interaction For: @dino. (Sorry for some of the formatting change, I’m slightly experimenting still!)

Appreciate…okay. Appreciate. That was good. He was doing something right and that made him feel a bit better. He wasn’t entirely used to being appreciated or doing something correct, especially right off the bat. He nodded.

Yeah. That would be nice.” he offered a small smile. StarClan…don’t make it look forced Stormy! You really do appreciate this so can’t ya show it? Fresh air would be nice. His head would be cleared if any training stress and he’d feel helpful.

Old Today, 10:29 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Inspired

~ BERRYKIT OF THUNDERCLAN ~

AFAB | SHE/HER | KIT | 3 MOONS | LYREBIRD'S LULLABY | THE COLLECTOR | HEIGHTENED PERCEPTION (HEARING)

Fluffy tortoiseshell-and-white tabby she-kit with white spots and distinctive gold-and-blue eyes.

Image can be viewed here.

Oh, was Bumblestar sleeping? Oopsies! Berrykit bent down, ready to pick up the mouse and the flowers she had dropped. She'd come back again later, no problem! But they were hard to pick up, and her mouth hurt...

A grunt and the sound of shifting moss made her mismatched ears prick. Lifting her head, the torbie-and-white she-kit saw that Bumblestar had woken up... and was now staring at her. Jeepers! Those green eyes were, like, super scary! Bumblestar didn't have a nice face like Mama and Papa. It was a scary face. Yes, a very scary face. Was that why she was the leader? Because she scared people with her scary face? Personally, Berrykit wouldn't want someone with a scary face, but hey, she wasn't the Clan leader.

Huh? Berrykit glanced down at the mouse and the flowers. The flowers were a very pretty yellow, quite bright against the den floor. The mouse smelled really good. The flowers also smelled good. Were they edible? Wait, what was she just thinking? Oh, right! Bumblestar had said something that she'd found weird.

Keep them? But... but they were for her! Berrykit stared at her gifts, then at Bumblestar in astonishment. How would someone else "find more use for them"? They were for her! Did Bumblestar not eat mice? Or flowers? Now Berrykit felt sad. Maybe she didn't like the gifts. Maybe she shouldn't have come here at all...

Oh! Her question! Berrykit had a question! She'd almost forgotten. She listened as Bumblestar explained, her blue-and-gold eyes growing wide. "Ohhhh. Cool! That makes sense!" she squeaked. Mystery #1 solved! What were the other mysteries?

Right. #2: Why doesn't Bumblestar like my gifts? #3: Where did Mama and Hornetkit go, and when will they be back, if at all?

Well, now she felt extra sad. Berrykit didn't like feeling extra sad. Mild sad was easy to push away, but not extra sad. Her eyes began to well with tears.

"B-but I got these for you!" She prepared to nudge them toward Bumblestar, then remembered that she didn't like them. What now? "Do you not eat mice? I'll get you a..." This word always threw her off. "A skirrel! Or a jumper-" she did not care that they were called rabbits "-or do you eat plants? I'll get you plants! Even if they're stinky! I..."

Berrykit collapsed onto the ground and began to sob. When she spoke, her voice was choked and blubbery.

"I dunno! I dunno anything! I wanna know where Mama and Hornetkit went! Why did they disappear? You're the leader! You're smart! Where are they? Why did they leave me?"

@dino.

Character Creator!

How Would You Describe My Writing Style?

New and Improved Character Bios!