Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 10:27 PM
Beyond Enemy Lines
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 10:26 PM
Singing birds under the...
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 10:23 PM
finley's travelling trader...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:23 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:18 PM

Old Today, 07:32 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

he/him // 25 moons // thc warrior
purrks: mind reader [INACTIVE], flock together tier 1 [INACTIVE]

---

Creeping from the warriors' den to catch the last sentences on a meeting already begun, the white and orange tom stops dead in his tracks, eyes wide. If Drizzlecloud was right there, blue eyes scanning the previous healer in a panic, then Bumblestar had to be talking about... Springlight? She was... Gone? Why else would Hornets be helping out in the med den? And why else would the leader look so on edge? Falling back onto his butt he stares at his paws, the shock rendering him stiff and uncomfortable. It was... Painful? She was a clan mate. Their medicine cat. But more importantly with their joined connection to his father she... That made her family, didn't it? And he didn't even get to know her that well before she was gone. Another one. Gone. Just like Sparrow. Just like Alder. Just like his kits. Just like his parents.

All gone.

Tears well, the familiar pang of loss deep in his chest, but they don't fall. His eyes remain glassy as he stares up at Bumblestar, the silence around the clearing deafening. It was moments like this where his anxiety got the better of him. Bile climbed up his throat and his stomach tied painfully into knots but he nods in understanding regardless. She was gone. He didn't hear how-- what had happened, exactly-- but she was gone and who knew if she was coming back. Blue visage continues to stay upon Bumblestar as he heaves out the breath he had been holding in the successful attempt to force back tears.

"I'm more than willing to go on patrols. Or whatever, really." He speaks up, voice a pain-stricken croak breaking out amongst the respectful quiet. "Whatever at all..."

bumblestar | @dino.
[ open to reaction! ]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old Today, 07:42 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Dead. A word so foreign to her ears, and yet so familiar in her world. Her pap was dead, yet she did not realise. Her sister was dead, but she did not know. Her other littermates had possibly gone up into oblivion - she did not know their fate. And now her elder sister, the one she cared for so much and looked up to in every regard, had gone as well. Gone like the wind. Never be seen again, she feared, for the heavy feeling of doom settled in her stomach. Dead. No one ever told her what death entailed, but something told her it was permanent. Never to return again, gone, forever, from the face of the mortal plane. Springlight, her sister, was dead. Was pap dead too? And Acorn, and Plumy and FleckFleck and Eel? The wobbly apprentice's eyes watered, realisation dawning on her, the smile dropping down heavily. They were dead, gone and buried. What did that mean for her? Poppypaw didn't know. She missed them. She wanted them back.

Old Today, 08:00 PM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

▪︎Sproutfleck▪︎
▪︎The Bronze Knight▪︎
Purrks: Beefed Up T1 | The Collector

As announcements began, the primary white bobtail kept his ears pricked, and felt a jolt of pleasure run through him. A new apprentice! Fireflypaw. Not a name he recognized but his excitement was evident. He could handle this. For sure. But the blood on his leaders paws never slipped his attention. Instead, his verdant hues kept slowly drifting to it, like a ship in the current. But the flecked feline looked around for his new apprentice anyway, then back at Kes. Hopefully she wouldn’t mind. But his search was halted at the next words. Damn. Damn, damn. No. His muscles tensed and flexed under fur and one paw lifted slightly from the earth and slammed down again. Teeth gritted. Tense. Breathing speeding up. No. Bad. Red alert. He’d worked so damn hard helping her lately. The battle with Riverclan. Herb patrols. And not one bit of it mattered. She was dead. “Stars damnit..!” He cursed in a low, quiet snarl. “Damnit, Springlight.” The thought of the young calico dead had his heart in his paws, trembling with mixed emotions. Sadness. Fury. But after a second he looked up with those mixed up eyes at Orangeblossom. He had helped her in the 3v1 too. He was there. A cat Sproutfleck may think of as a friend, he wasn’t sure. He awaited Orangeblossoms reaction tensely. “Im sorry.” He said in a growl, Stil having his feelings mixed up and sloshed around all weirdly. Not even Finch’s death made him feel this way. This just made him angry, confused. But the flip eared cat had definately been close to Spring. He’d seen it at the battle. “Damn that owl.” Was all he said, and instead just stared at his paws, breath a low hiss.

[/SPOILER]

isla, Alec, Bean, phantom, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Staff Sign?

Old Today, 08:23 PM
Life is great

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Happy

Darkclaw
Reasignments? Dead medicine cat? It was all too much. Darkclaw blinked and rubbed her eyes. Wow! Her first apprentice! But should she be excited or sad? She should grieve over Springlight's death, but she should also be happy to be Pinepaw's mentor?

---- Join WaffleClan! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...25#post1614025 Pretty Please?

Last edited by KestrelPaw; Today at 08:23 PM.
Old Today, 08:24 PM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Weepingwillow purred gently in praise to Darkclaw, waddling over to whisper to Darkclaw. "Congrats"

@Kesteralpaw

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 08:30 PM
she's dead scar. you won.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

warblerpaw

purrks ; herbal knowledge t1
he / she . thunderclan
7 moons . closeted trans
tags ; @/open
trigger warnings for this post: none

springlight.. dead? with drizzlecloud gone.. that meant there were no medicine cats. warblerpaw swallowed, shifting his paws back and forth. what had happened to springlight? nerves turned his stomach and instinctively he glanced for shrike or kes to tease them for something, then brought his gaze back down to his paws. stars damnit. an angry part of him felt a little jealous. at least the clan knew and cared where springlight went. but three poor apprentices, his freaking siblings!!! were gone, and no one had even cared!!! only mountaindad had looked for them and he had left warbler to find them and couldn't!!!

he held back tears and swallowed down the angry part of him, then looked up again to pay a little bit more attention to what was going on. it looked like everyone had a generally same reaction to him.

' bitter choco decoration,
eat it all without saying a thing '

cobwebfern ☆ warblerpaw
trackersroleplay with me!
Old Today, 08:46 PM

Bump Policy: Every 24 hrs, unless my mood is set to Busy.

[Antpaw]
Apprentice|6 moons|Thunderclan

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

Antpaw listens on to Bumblestar's announcement, the displeasure in his expression growing. He had never known Springlight very well, not after he was birthed with her help, anyway, but Springlight were still their medicine cat. And with her dead, they had no medicine cats anymore. Thunderclan would be weak. Vulnerable. And it was all the fault of the upper management.

Antpaw spits into the ground unhappily, before padding off again to the clearing. He needed some sunlight and a good rest to mull things over. He'll have to learn more about combat to defend his clan, he thinks privately. Though he's not sure if it'll be possible with Sunflowerswirl. Maybe she would be more vicious than she looked? He hoped so. If not, even if he had to ge a mentor reassignment, he'll go to Bumblestar and plead to her to change mentors for him. Anything for the Clan.

Antpaw gives one final glance to the other warriors and apprentices before leaving.

Last edited by bigbxdwolfz; Today at 09:16 PM.
Old Today, 08:48 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Whitepaw [ @Nymph], Alpinepaw [ @Highsnow of Matterhorn]! We'll start your training once this meeting is over." He'd never really spoken to Whitepaw, and while he was familiar with Alpinepaw he hadn't checked in on her progress recently. He knew she had mentor struggles in the past.. hopefully that hadn't discouraged her! Regardless, he'd get them on the right path to finishing things up.

He wasn't going to worry about things immediately though, as the meeting was still going. Wolfhive nodded to Risingstorm, proud to see him obtain an apprentice - he definitely earned it and Wolfhive hoped things went well for him. Maybe he ought to touch base with Morningpaw too, do a joint session with Alpinepaw perhaps? It'd been a while since he'd spoken to Morningpaw since he was a kit.. and he'd gone missing, too, didn't he? Wolfhive hoped he was doing alright, going missing seemed scary especially when he was so young when it happened.

Bumba continued talking, getting straight to the point. Wolfhive froze. His mind went blank. He stared at her, disbelief - because there was no way she was right. This had to be a joke, right?

Right?

No.

He knew Bumblestar way too well for that. For all his wants for her to be wrong, this had to be a mistake, he.. exhaled, long and deep and ragged. He needed to maintain his composure, but stars did this hurt.

"... are we going to do something about that damn bird so it can't take someone else?" [ @dino. ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 08:52 PM
Star Nymph

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"Whitepaw [ @Nymph], Alpinepaw [ @Highsnow of Matterhorn]! We'll start your training once this meeting is over." He'd never really spoken to Whitepaw, and while he was familiar with Alpinepaw he hadn't checked in on her progress recently. He knew she had mentor struggles in the past.. hopefully that hadn't discouraged her! Regardless, he'd get them on the right path to finishing things up.

He wasn't going to worry about things immediately though, as the meeting was still going. Wolfhive nodded to Risingstorm, proud to see him obtain an apprentice - he definitely earned it and Wolfhive hoped things went well for him. Maybe he ought to touch base with Morningpaw too, do a joint session with Alpinepaw perhaps? It'd been a while since he'd spoken to Morningpaw since he was a kit.. and he'd gone missing, too, didn't he? Wolfhive hoped he was doing alright, going missing seemed scary especially when he was so young when it happened.

Bumba continued talking, getting straight to the point. Wolfhive froze. His mind went blank. He stared at her, disbelief - because there was no way she was right. This had to be a joke, right?

Right?

No.

He knew Bumblestar way too well for that. For all his wants for her to be wrong, this had to be a mistake, he.. exhaled, long and deep and ragged. He needed to maintain his composure, but stars did this hurt.

"... are we going to do something about that damn bird so it can't take someone else?" [ @dino. ]
Whitepaw stood out with his white pelt and his obvious inattention to what was happening.

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on summer hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)

Also my characters actions and thoughts don't reflect my own.
Also go see https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76821&page=2 Claw! He's nominated for COTM and I wanna win that!
Old Today, 09:27 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Sunpaw
I'm chasing dreams since I left the womb
+ she/her + no purrks

She still didn't spot any of her siblings nor her parents anywhere in the crowd but she did spot her best friend. Yet she chooses to stay in her sitting spot holding her tail for comfort. Huh, big leader was being weird with the way they started the meeting, how silly. Guess everyone wanted to be silly once in a while, it didn't hurt to be a bit different anyway. Besides, they were the leader, they could do what they wanted at least that's how she saw it. Amber eyes glanced over at those gathered so far, their looks had her a bit worried. She didn't bother to even spare a look at the second leader, no need to especially when she could feel the anger from him. She shot her attention back to the rock as she heard her name tagged with some warrior. Sprucejumper? Wasn't that the grumpy-looking one? The times she's seen them they always seemed mad and they only seemed to speak one word. Weird one that cat was but hey at least she had a mentor now, that didn't mean she would stop harassing other warriors. Man she was worried about nothing, this meeting wasn't going to be so bad like everyone was acting like it was. That was until big leader just dropped the biggest bomb on the clan and mostly what felt like for her.

Big sis dead? No that can't be real, maybe she was just mishearing it all. Sunpaw did have a bad habit of not listening carefully to what was said to her. Not until she looked around her at everyone else's reaction to the news. "Big sis is dead.." She momentarily loosened on her tail as she for maybe the third time looked around for any other family member around. She at least wanted Swanie sitting with her when she heard this news, she didn't like being alone. "Bigsisisgonebigsisisgone" She grabbed her tail once more to smush her face into her long fur. Thus she silently cried into her tail.

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw