Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Mica
Today 10:25 AM
The Ash comes back at Dusk
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 10:21 AM
Weeping when its Dark
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 10:19 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 10:16 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 10:14 AM

Old Today, 01:08 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Beyond Enemy Lines

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

Bumblestar might be doubting Mudhound but the rest of the group got it!!!! The tripods jaw went slack at the abject refusal, hornet looking offended as they gestured to the other cats who felt the presence with a flailing paw.

"I saw a headless cat Bumble-sis!!! I saw it, Im not trying to freak cats out I really saw it, its out there right now!!"
Mudhound could still feel its not-eyes in their back!

This place was totally haunted and they should move to a nice not-evil beach, the maine coon was certain! A thought that was proven right by what happened next.

A ghost, a real headless ghost that was chARGING RIGHT AT MUDHOUND!!!!!

Fight or flight was real and with Wolfpaw at their side and the ghost coming right at them both fight won out, not that it did much. This was a ghost and nothing the living could do could touch him, even as the hound tried, desperate and howling (honestly more of yipe-ing) to protect their puppy.
It was fitting really, that for little Wolfpaw, and thus now he was doomed to it forever, not that he'd know for a bit.

Ok so fight failed and the untouchable ghost was veering towards Bumblestar, time for flight. Bumblestar had lives to spare after all and Mudhound had a newly crippled kiddo to protect so priorities.

Wolfpaw was grabbed by the scruff and the hornet was gone, poof, bolted, vanished, ran. There were GHOSTS here man, nopenopenopenopenopenopeNOPE! Everyone else could deal with this Mudhound would be meeting them at the next location with Wolfpaw safe and NOT CURSED!

@Bean
Old Today, 01:23 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Great, now everyone WAS panicking. Awesome, wonderful, thank you so much, sibling. Bumblestar grumbled a curse under her breath and was about to snap at the others to relax when the woods suddenly erupted.

A flash of too-fast movement caught the corner of her eye, and Bumblestar whipped around to face it. Her hackles spiked as she spotted exactly what Mudhound was screaming about charging right for them - or maybe it was toward her, she couldn't tell, but fight had always taken precedence over flight, and she wasn't about to risk this gorey sight of a spirit making contact with any of her Clanmates.

It was a split-second decision. She lunged forward to meet the spirit, hardly thinking about how this would even work as she carved her claws toward the spouting stump where its head should have been. It vanished right as she made contact (or at least as much contact she could make with something non-corporeal) and she skidded to a halt, tail whipping back and forth as she scanned the trees for anything else before she spun in time to see Mudhound snatch Wolfpaw and run.

Her expression contorted. "MUDHOUND! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE NOW IF YOU DON'T WANNA BE STUCK IN CAMP FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!" There was a reason she said to stick together! They didn't know this territory, and now her sibling had grabbed one of her apprentices and taken off!!

[ @BEAR. @Rani @Bean ]
Old Today, 02:10 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

°•. info & relations ✿ they/them ✿ finder coming soon ✿ challenge mode! [skill-perk free]   .•°
Beachpaw -
A familiar voice. Beachpaw's ears drew to a tension, and they swiveled.

Ooooo!!! Wolfhive!

"I haven't seen you in sooo long! Where have you been?" They were ecstatic Wolfhive had made a timely appearance since it bolstered their courage and pumped up their mood a great deal. Feeling lighthearted with joy, they (were extremely careful not to bounce) followed Bumblestar's lead now that the mission was officially a go.

They stole a peek at Wolfhive and grinned. In their head, a tune formulated impulsively:
With Wolfhive by my side, I feel so strong!
His eyes are sharp, his heart is ... long.. No, wait, in his heart I belong.

Yeah, that was better.
We’re a sneaky team, the best you’ve seen, and we're not mean,
Together we’ll uncover what’s behind the RiverClan scene....s.

Enjoying the fun of making up a song, the jaunty verse played on repeat in their mind until it was interrupted by a shrill scream. Tense, they weren't loving the idea of seeing any ghastly figures. They could work with that. Very quietly under their breath, a new addition: "A ghostly figure, or was it just the breeze? ... A cat from StarClan, floating through the trees. Heart’s pounding, but I gotta stay cool . . . even if I’m spooked, gotta follow the Bumbooo..l."

Like Bumble, just. Bumbool. It worked, okay?

@BEAR.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old Today, 10:04 AM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

- Wolfpaw -
- He/Him - 6 Moons - ThunderClan Apprentice -
- A large dark brown tabby tom with green eyes and a missing hind leg -
Wolfpaw giggled as his mentor spoke, his grin so wide that it hurt. "Oooo, That sounds cool! But how would we sneak a crab back to camp? What does a cra-" the next thing he knew, Bumblestar was leading them out of camp. Wolfpaw maintained his little bounce while using his mentor as a sort of 'crutch', and soon they reached the border.

Unease trickled through the tripod apprentice as the group crossed over to RiverClan territory. The brown apprentice stayed close to his mentor, green gaze glancing around. Wolfpaw nodded and let out a quiet purr as Mudhound pulled them closer. They were right, something about this place fe- WAITITWASAGRAVEYARD!?!?! The tabby apprentice let out a small "eep!" at the mention, fluffing his fur out. "Uhhh, I don't like this place," he whimpered, shuffling closer to his side. He jumped up when Mudhound sc- "AAAAAAA!!!! HEADLESS CAT HEADLESS CAT HEADLESS CAT GET ME OUT OF HEEEEEEEERRRRRRREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" he yowled, shaking now. "Getmeout getmeout getmeout getmeout," he repeated quietly, whipping his head around in search of the 'headless cat' the older tripod spoke of.

Wolfpaw pinned his ears back as Bumblestar spoke. "If mudhound says theres a headless cat there's a hea- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! GETMEOUT!!!!!!!!" he was cut off and went into a burst of screaming AS THERE WAS A HEADLESS CAT CHARGING STRAIGHT AT HIM!!!!! Before Wolfpaw could even turn to speak with his mentor, he was being picked up by his scruff and being carried away. The tabby remained limp as Mudhound carried him. WHAT. THE. HELL!?!?!? WHY WAS THERE A HEADLESS CAT IN RIVERCLAN TERRITORY!?!?!

Once his mentor came to a halt, Wolfpaw squirmed his way out and limped back to their side, a small whimper emerging from him. "W-What w-was that!? G-Ghost.... H-how???" he stuttered, pushing himself into Mudhound's fur for comfort. What. The. Hell. Was. That. He jumped as he heard Bumblestar's faint call. No idea what she was saying though. In all honesty, he didn't care. He just wanted out of there, deal with the consequences later. "Y-You'll protect me, Right??" he whimpered, looking up at his mentor.

WAIT!
WAITWAITWAIT!!!

"WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO MORNINGPAW?!?" he cried, glancing back at the direction they came. "W-What if Morningpaw gets hurt??? I don't want them to be hurt!! Sure they're stinky but he's my baby brother!! What are we gonna do!?" he wailed, burying his face in Mudhound's fur, tears streaming from his eyes. For the first time since... ever, The young tripod was worried for his brother. "I-I d-dont w-want m-morning t-to g-get h-hurt."

[ @Rani @dino. @Dolomedes [Morningpaw mention] @/anyone else whos involved ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream