Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Rizo
Today 05:32 PM
the golden era [clan...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 05:26 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:19 PM
parallels
Last post by taillow
Today 05:18 PM
test
by Spider.
Last post by Spider.
Today 05:08 PM

Old Today, 02:40 PM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Default Re: ThunderClan Stormcrest

Weepingwillow gathered

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 03:00 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Snakefang

20 Moons | She/Her | No purrks

ThunderClan Warrior

Snakefang heard Bumblestar calling for a meeting, sounding…a lot angrier than usual. Well this couldn’t be good whatever it was. Snakefang made her way over, finding a patch of grass to sit down on. That’s when she noticed…was that red on Bumblestar's paw? Now she was fully alert, wondering if a declaration of war against someone would come next.

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Today, 03:01 PM
It's a mental breakdown

Bump Policy: Every 2-3 days
My Mood: Cheerful

↠ S K Y L A R K ↞
27 moons ~ ThunderClan ~ she/her
"and i'd rather be too loud than never speak at all"

She filed silently into camp along with the rest of the patrol, looking up to see Bumblestar already addressing the Clan from the Stormcrest. Settling down on the edge of the crowd, she lifted her gaze as if she didn't already know what Bumblestar was about to announce. She had been on the patrol who had discovered it after all, the memory of the taste of blood still fresh in her throat. Springlight was gone. She resisted the urge to whisper it to the cat nearest her, but she knew it had to be Bumblestar who delivered the news. So she sat and she waited with a stony expression on her face.
Old Today, 03:04 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

┏━━━━ ☙ ☪ ☙ ━━━━┓

✧⁺₊⋆☾|[ Eveningkit ]|☾⋆⁺₊✧
he/him | 3 moon | thunderclan kit
|{ 7/100 }|
┗━━━━ ☙ ☪ ☙ ━━━━┛

─── • • ─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ─── • • ───
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Oh, what was this? Eveningkit watched as his clanmates gathered for what he had come to know as a clan meeting. He had never attended one before, then never seemed quite fun. Very boring. He still remembers his first encounter with one. He had been sitting in the clearing, watching a bird perched out if reach in one of the nearby tree's branches when all of a sudden somecat- Bumblestar started shouting. It had spooked him and he jumped to his paws and fled like a coward. It didn't help that some many cats had begun to gather either, it was strange. He had gotten used to it by now, it was something to be afraid of nor excited about. Just Bumblestar addressing things that eveningkit didn't understand and didn't want to understand.

Raising his paw he scratched behind his ear once more trying rid the itch that sat behind his ear before rising to his paws and retreating back to the nursery. He didn't want to bother with whatever was happening here but that when he smelt it. A metallic and unknown taste hit his tongue. Familiar? What was it. Turning back, eveningkit squinted back up at the cool and epic, most powerful leader Bumblestar! There was red stuff on her paws, wait- blood! He knew this!! It cane out of his own paw when he stood on a thorn once. Something interesting had happened and he needed to find out what!

Casually, or atleast as slow as he could without full on darting, Eveningkit approached the storm rest. Getting as close as he could to hear and see better, he didn't want to miss a single thing. He glanced behind him at all the other cats gathering, some seemed to have noticed the blood on their leaders paws too. What could this mean, something good or bad? Either way would it mean fun!? Action! Eveningkit loved fun things, he was practically vibrating with anticipation to hear what Bumblestar had to say, something he never thought he'd be excited for. Maybe boring meetings weren't actually boring!? Who would've guessed

|[Open]|
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 03:17 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

Larkswoop padded over.

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Larkswoop is a ThunderClan Warrior. If she is needed, mention me.
Old Today, 03:25 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfhive had smelled the hint of blood before he saw it, and as he approached the Stormcrest his hackles were raised. On edge. He didn't like seeing blood on his 'ma, but she didn't look like she had wounds... where had it come from? Did some idiots try to rebel again?

He scanned the forming crowd for any obvious discrepancies, but didn't see anything really notewhile so far. He knew she'd explain things soon enough, he just felt uneasy.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old Today, 04:39 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

horsetrot padded closer to the stormcrest where bumblestar had stormed onto the second she entered camp. the leaders fur appeared ruffled and horsetrot was convinced the slight metallic tang he could taste in the air wasnt imagination. the white toms eyes narrowed, mind quietly sorting through possible reasons for bumblestars upset appearance. spiderthroat wasnt with her either, horsetrot noticed, eyes having roamed along the high ranking felines body and down the sandy rock to where the deputy would normally gather. if spiderthroat wasnt here, and bumblestar appeared upset, (horsetrot could count one and one together), it must be serious. back straight and tail losely wrapped around his body, the warrior sat, waiting for the other cats to gather while selecting and disqualifying ideas. it couldnt be an attack, bumblestar wouldnt have waited for everyone to gather if shadowclan, or, stars forbid, windclan had launched an attack on camp, but the possibility of a murder attempt on their leader and deputy wasnt off the table. soft eyes flicked from bumblestar to gaze at the crowd gathering and back, only time would tell the extent of damage. without looking back, horsetrot spoke quietly to the cat next to him, unable to repress his curiosity enough to simply wait and see; "h've ya heard anythin'? 's not 'em rebels this time eh?". the toms voice was probably too soft for the weird accent he had picked up from his time as a barn cat and words melted into another at the low volume.

@Morrigan

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old Today, 04:57 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Bump Policy: Every two days and don't be afraid to, I'm very forgetful!
My Mood: Adorable

Dogchase
~Open~
The brown tom raised his head towards Bumblestar, for what he at first expected to be a totally normal meeting. Panic settled in his mind as he saw the blood around his leader's paws. Then he held in a gag as the scent wafted over him. This was far more serious than he thought. He padded over to take a seat beside his classmates, his stumpy tail twitching slightly. Where was Springlight? Shouldn't they be helping Bumblestar if she was hurt? He glanced around. The medicine cat was no where to be found.
He racked his mind trying to come up with an explanation. Was Riverclan or Shadowclan attacking? Maybe Springlight was preparing for a battle. Was there some kind of big animal on the territory? ...Had some cat passed? The medicine cat could be tending to that too... As his mind fumbled through explanations his muscles tensed, and his claws kneaded the ground. "What could it possibly be?" The large tom muttered under his breath
He was always ready to dive into battle for his clan, but how helpful would he be even after all his retraining? He couldn't help but worry about his new injury, he had never been in a real fight with it yet. He had no idea how it would affect his abilities! If this truly was a battle and it turns out he couldn't be of much use, how could he possibly face himself again?
Old Today, 05:06 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | 69/100 | [ #flocklitterkestrel ]

Kestrelpaw inched her way out of the apprentice's den, looking a little too guilty. Yes, she'd just opened a small teensy tiny gap in the back of the apprentice's den to wriggle out of sometime. She hadn't acted on her thoughts yet. No, it was just a temptation right now. Kestrelpaw wanted to learn stuff! Learn stuff an' be cool and ... wait no, she needed ta behave.

Leaving them feeling betrayed.
Breaking the bonds that you've made.
Old Today, 05:19 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 20 | No purrks |

He had searched the group of cats for one that he has found in his company more than one would expect. Springlight... but she wasn't here yet, wow! Maybe she'll be the one who is late this time. Orangeblossom hasn't had much luck being on time to meetings and one time he does, Springlight is the one running late hehe. He wouldn't tease her for it though, as a medicine cat, especially one running solo now, he expected her to be busier than ever which is saying something because it wasn't Springlight to take a break. The warrior gave a sad little sigh and made his way- oh wowzers! That was Bumblestare with blood over her... how delightful. Perhaps she found that rogue that killed Mushroompaw, he sure hoped so.

For now, the warrior settled underneath the meeting spot, ready to hear from his leader. He could only hope that it would be good news, he couldn't really handle any bad news right now. He's hardly even had any time to properly grieve his siblings... or no, it wasn't grieving, they aren't dead... just lots, they'll return. They are strong! They'll return. Orangeblossom took in a deep breath through his mouth and held it in his chest long enough to start to burn before releasing it through his nose. Everything is fine, everything is fine. No reason to be upset. The blood on Bumblestar was likely just from that rogue finally being found. That's all.
[ OPEN ]

Morningpaw
He/him | TC apprentice | Moons: 6 | No purrks

This was his first meeting after getting lost and it was already not looking too hot for the crowd. Bumblestar literally had blood on her. Sure he heard about the apprentice dragged in after a rogue attack but also there could be a million other things that this is from. Who knows, maybe its something to do with the fishbreaths trying to get back into the forest... oh wait nah, she would be calling a battle patrol not a clan meeting if that happened. Though if he just shut up and sat down and waited for more than five seconds than his questions would be answered. Also follow up on that, hopefully he got a mentor as well. Would be nice having someone to go to when he needed training rather than begging random stranger warriors.

Hopefully. Though that may or may not happen, based on the start of this, it certainly wasn't going to be the first thing that happens and this will likely end up like his last meeting. A right mess. Yep, though he was a bit older than the crybaby kit he used to be. Seriously, running from your apprentice ceremony because someone let you down, Morningpaw? Well little did you know the storm that was about to it your little world. Stars, here he was arguing with himself? What a waste of time. The apprentice looked up and straightened his posture.
[ SEMI-OPEN | VM first ]

Roseheart
| She/her | ThC Warrior | Moons: 20 | No Purrks |

Rose heart stepped out under the ledge and immediately grimaced. Bumblestar's vibe was really not it today. Really truly. But she sat down anyways, knowing that this would be important.

Sunflowerswirl
| She/her | ThC Warrior | Moons: 15 | No Purrks |

Sunflowerswirl looked up from the prey pile as she set down the last of the prey she brought in from her recent solo patrol and looked her leader's way. A clan meeting? That sounds normal enough... though she wasn't too sure, something about the air was off and it was making her a bit nervous. A shiver ran through her body and her thick coat of fur seemed to have cold ice breaching it for once. Normally the golden she-cat ran so hot she could barely even stand herself... and almost wishes that she was a riverclan cat just so that she could swim and cool down without risk of drowning. Though she would never ever, Thunderclan was her home, even if she didn't feel like it at times.

She padded over and settled down into a loaf as she looked up at the leader. A nervous, more to self-sooth, smile was on her muzzle but even that was wiped away as she got a clear glimpse at her leader. Oh dear, her bad feeling seemed to be all but confirmed based on the crimson red in front of her glinting in the light as if to say 'look at me! look at me' as though her green eyes weren't already transfixed. Why was it that bad luck seemed to chase her clan? Though nothing that Thunderclan can't bounce back from.
[ OPEN ]

Applepaw
|| He/him | ThC Apprentice | Moons: 6 | No Purrks ||

Applepaw came bounding out of his new apprentice den so fast that he went straight over his own paws and went toppling out into the crowd of gathering cats rather than walking out like normal! But since has Applepaw ever been normal? Never! No cat is normal- what is normal anyways and why's it so important? No idea! Anyways, the tri-colored feline hopped back up and with wide and excited eyes peered through the crowd for the warrior that he was lucky enough to call his mentor! After all Brackenclaw was like so super cool! The picture perfect description of what a warrior is! Big and strong and loyal and nice! At least, Applepaw sure hopes he's nice! Applepaw doesn't really want a mean cat for his mentor but he hasn't met very mean cats at all within Thunderclan! So it was all fine and dandy!

Oh there- Applepaw quickly picked up speed and came to a halt right by the massive tom's side and looked up at him! "Brackenclaw! This is my first meeting as an apprentice! I'm so excited, I can't wait to hear what Bumblestar says, what do you think is on the agenda tonight? OOO I just learned that word- agenda- isn't that a neat word? I think it's mighty fun to say!"
[ @Lightningpaw666 - Brackeclaw ]
[ Base by StarStrikeAthena on DA
Design by spider.
]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder

Last edited by Dolomedes; Today at 05:24 PM.