Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:49 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Yesterday 11:24 PM

Old Yesterday, 07:57 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@Cinderspirit @furrensic @dino.

Of course. Of course their only Medicine Cat had to be MIA. Was she okay? Was she alright? Those who go missing are never found again. Whether it be due to their own will, or unwillingly he'd noticed. Except those who were to egotistical, far too egotistical. Swallowing their own pride and crawling back to the Clan.

Springlight wasn't like that though. She took pride in her work, something Spiderthroat hadn't seen in moons. Seasons even. For the first time in a long while, the deputy didn't have to stress and worry about the Ranks getting their jobs done. He didn't have to babysit. Didn't have to always watch, listen, worry. It was a breath of fresh air.

Now all of a sudden it's gone. Vanished. She was young, had a life ahead of her. For Godsakes she just became the official Medicine Cat for them. Now all of a sudden she's vanished? He wouldn't put it past RiverClan. Slimy, creepy, awful, no morals idiots. They'd stoop that low and lower. They'd kiss the Dark forest's Tree roots if they could.

Anger and annoyance overcame the tom, maybe it was the stress. Tossing up moss as he hopped onto a tree stump. Tail lashing, ears pinned to his skull. "Nothing. Where could she be. Did she fall in a tunnel? Do those exist in the territory?"

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old Yesterday, 10:24 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SUNFLARE
he/him. 28 moons. golden tabby; ginger and white markings; amber eyes, tattered right ear
[ beefed up T1, just a scratch ]

sunflare is always unbelievably optimistic – he manages to see the bright side of every situation. but this - a missing springlight with tattered herbs, strewn feathers and the sickening stench of blood - makes his blood run cold, usual smile wiped clean off his maw. what could've happened? he wonders, amber gaze landing on bumblestar once the leader gives orders.

"got it!" he nods before turning and disappearing into the undergrowth of the meadow. he keeps his jaws parted lightly in hopes he'll catch the medicine cat's scent, eyes searching for any signs of the molly. or, really anything at all. yet, there's nothing. it's like springlight's vanished into thin air or something. after a bit more searching, he decides to turn back, disappointment clear as day on his features.

"no signs of her!" sunflare reports, a frown threatening to show on his maw.

[ @dino. @Cinderspirit @Starfall ]

artfight | ·characters· |pronouns.cc

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Yesterday, 10:51 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Dammit. Stars damn it all! Every hair on Bumblestar's body stood on end as she scoured the clearing alongside her Clanmates. They found nothing. All she came across was a blood trail that ended in a flurry of feathers and scraps of multicolored fur.

No signs of Springlight. No signs of life. Not even a body to take home.

She was gone.

A snarl rumbled in Bumblestar's throat, frustrated and angry and filled with grief all at once. "There's some," she rasped in response to Spiderthroat. Under the old camp, at least the one Jaystride had led she and Wolfpaw out of. "But I don't think she fell in any of 'em. This wasn't a fall, this is just- it was an attack. Owl. All those feathers..." The herbs weren't even salvageable, having been trampled and shredded.

She would have found a way to twist this whole thing around and pin it on RiverClan if they were still lurking near the borders, but she couldn't even do that to have an excuse to wreck them again and make herself feel better. This wasn't planned, or done with purpose. It was a stupid freak accident with an owl, of all things, and now Springlight was gone, leaving ThunderClan at square one for healers again.

She rolled her shoulders and clenched her jaw. "She's gone." The words rasped in the back of her throat. "Let's go back to camp. Keep a lookout for anything on the way back just in case, but don't get your hopes up."

Drizzlecloud wasn't fit for the rank any longer. Springlight was gone. She'd have to find replacements quickly so that ThunderClan wasn't left to scramble for purchase if disaster struck.

[ @Starfall @Cinderspirit @furrensic - thank you very much you three ]