Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Love of the storm...
by Spider.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:36 PM
Roseheart + Briarfur Kits!
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:33 PM
Kits Need To Learn Too!! [...
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 02:30 PM
Conflict of Interest [p]
Last post by Spider.
Today 02:29 PM
[ATARI] Flying Cards ~...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:16 PM

Old Yesterday, 02:42 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: The Starpoint

Silentstrike just watched.
Crowglow and Skyfall had pretty much zoned out.
Moonpaw and Grimpaw were having a staring contest.
Mousekit looked up at Fadingstar with eyes full of childlike joy.
Old Yesterday, 06:07 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

DUCKPAW
7 moons | He/him
Duckpaw chanted beaverkit one last time as the leader said that we had lost a fellow clan cat, losses were not hard unless Duckpaw knew them, but it still broke his heart, he bowed his head in respect for the fallen warrior. After that he listened carefully as the leader said who the lionheart leader would be as the position was open because dusklion had stepped up in rank. He hoped it would be seabreeze but it was just as good for the other cat though. He let out a cheer when he heard it would be duskleaf. As the ceremony ended he decided to pad over to beaverpaw, formerly beaverkit. As he got close to the new apprentice he opened his maw to talk. "Hey, congratulations on becoming an apprentice! Trust me, it's cool being a big kid!" he said in a cheerful voice.

@IDIOTICBEAN101

"Baby who cares."

୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Pinterest ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker
♡"I will not be taking in anymore rps at this time, thank you!"♡
❦I live in elaif's basement❦
Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Beaverpaw-He/Him
6 Moons
6/100

----------------

Beaverpaw was surprised when someone approached him.
Oh, wait, it was Duckpaw.
He knew Duckpaw.

"Thanks, Duckpaw." Beaverpaw responded in his usual quiet voice "Are you enjoying your apprenticeship?"

Maybe hearing another apprentice talk positively about being apprentice would give him some sort of confidence boost.
Because, right now, he was not sure it being 'cool to be a big kid'.

@PINTO BEAN

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old Yesterday, 07:45 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PINTO BEAN View Post
FISHPAW
7 moons | She/her
Fishpaw at dovepaw with a smile and then turned back to her main concern, marigoldpaw, she understood where marigoldpaw was coming from when she said that goldfish had to come with them, she wondered why marigoldpaw asked her what she thought even though she was going to get goldfish to come with us anyways, some cats were complicated sometimes, she shook her head, trying to get back to being normal fishpaw. Fishpaw shook her head again to get the fur out of her face, she had bangish fur that hung down and kinda curled on her face, she thought it made her unique. She then looked at marigold paw. "Yeah safety first I guess! And thank you for wanting to be friends!" she said with a smile on her little face.

@Marigoldwhisper -i love the silly omg-
sorry that it's so short, I couldn't come up with anything really
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberRatroom View Post

Covepaw.
APPRENTICE | He/him | Purrks: N/A

"Don't underestimate us small creatures!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Covepaw raised an eyebrow, perking his ears. Did he overhear that conversation right? No! He must've messed up listening somewhere at some point. Right? Whatever! Whoever or whatever they were talking about was actually starting to sound interesting.

"Hihi! I'm Covepaw! Nice to meet you too!"

He smiled widely, sitting up straight proudly. He tried to match the cats energy, smiling even wider.

"Who's Goldfish?"

He asked, completely oblivious to both cats ranting. Was Goldfish some kind of magical, awesome, talking fish? That'd be so cool! Though he'd only been sitting there for so long. Goldfish could just be some random cat. Not that he wouldn't be excited to meet a new cat! It just wasn't what he would be imagining. Especially with death involved ... whatever! Adventure was adventure... maybe he could tag along? Wouldn't that be rude of him? He shook his head and decided to ask anyways.

"And can I go with you?"

Covepaw's voice held so much interest and enthusiasm that it was hard to tell if he was excited by the thrill or the idea of exploring.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ @Marigoldwhisper | @PINTO BEAN ]

Marigoldpaw
She, Her\Appretice\8 moons\Riverclan
"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word."

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

- - -
"Oh, no problem. I'm always open to meeting some new cats," Marigoldpaw hoped she hadn't hit a nerve, since it had seemed that Fishpaw's aura had shifted in front of her. Of course, Marigoldpaw was no mind reader, so she couldn't tell for sure, but she hoped what could've been the sign of a growing grugde would be stamped out like it was a dying fire. Soon enough, Covepaw entered the scene. Marigoldpaw perked her curled ears, swerving them towards the apprentice.

He seemed to keep smiling while she was smiling. Which was nice, but it had gotten to the point were Marigoldpaw feared their face would split right open if they kept it up. That wasn't possible though, so Marigoldpaw didn't entertain the horrifying thought (her mind did. She got a pretty memorable image to go alone with her intrusive thoughts. Oh what joy...).

"Oh uh, Goldfish is my mentor, I'll be asking her to come with me and Fishpaw to get some trinkets." Marigoldpaw nodded, wondering how old Covepaw was. Even though Marigoldpaw had gone a pretty long while not knowing Speckles name before apprenticeship, she had still seen the warrior up and about, she'd even heard about her from Jayfrost and Minkpaw. She still had to meet her kits.... She'd get around to it. Soon.

Oh gosh, Covepaw wanted to come too? Pride made her fur rise and burn. She'd actually recommend something helpful, done something that brang cats together for a nice scavenging expedition! Fishpaw seemed to like Covepaw quite a bit, so that was all Marigoldpaw needed to know. "Yeah, yeah, of course! I just gotta, uh, um, figure some things out, like if Goldfish'll take us." Speaking of Speckles, her mentor seemed to be saying her name quite a lot. Even if her voice was faint in the sound of mews, she could still make it out. Plus, that was her name, her brain was practically hardwired to pick up on it.

Hazel eyes fluttered over to where Speckles sat, next to Dusklion. They seemed to be engaged in conversation. Sweet. And yet, Marigoldpaw had this awful sick feeling churning in her stomach. Gosh, they were talking about her? Had she done something wrong? That seemed common for her. No, no, no. It's alright. Speckles doesn't look mad. The deputy though... She looked off, and it made Marigoldpaw want to stick her head in a hole. She couldn't forget. Maybe she should. But...

The thin apprentice turned her head back to her clanmates. "I'll be looking forward to it, regardless. Uh, I'm sure it'll be fun! Just three really good pals." She made a mental note to grab something nice and interesting for Jayfrost and Speckles and Aspenkit. She wasn't sure what the latter liked, but nocat could possibly dislike shiny things. Unless they did, then she'd get them something different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend-Wondering View Post

Beachkit
Male / About 5 Moons / RiverClan / Sexuality Unknown
Pale bluish gray tom with tufts on his ears and nose and sandy patches with bright/light gray eyes

O-Okay. I’ll swim the rivers, climb the mountains, reach the skies… yeah… but first I’ll have to learn to walk without falling on my face, I think,
~Conch

TW: This character experiences frequent attacks of nervousness, panic, anxiety, and similar emotions that may be triggering to some readers.

✽❀✽

Beachkit could not resist the strong feeling of shame as he approached the brown Lionheart, and despite his intense efforts to silently assure himself that nothing was wrong with approaching somebody for some simple social interaction, especially if this said-somebody had proved themself to be extremely kind during their first encounter with one another. But nervousness and hesitation was something that Beachkit was going to struggle with no matter how hard he tried to adjust to it all, so he just tried to cope with it as best as he could by lying to himself that confidence was in Sorrelkit’s blood, so why would it not it be in his? Silently begging this confidence to show up any moment now, Beachkit’s gray gaze snapped down to the rocky floor of RiverClan’s evacuation territory, ears flattening slightly against the top of his head. It had to be there somewhere, otherwise Sorrelkit was just going to have a natural advantage over him for the rest of his life. But then again, look at Seabreeze… At the thought of his older brother’s name, Beachkit felt his heart sank, and lightly, the gray and sandy tom-kit bit his lower lip to keep it from trembling again. He doesn’t seem like the most confident kind of guy… oh, stars, I’ve inherited the worst things possible, haven’t I? I’ve got Seabreeze’s worrying, Sorrelkit’s… well, naive issue, and who-knows-what from my mother and father. I suppose I got my mother’s lack of dedication… because looking at Seabreeze, uh… oof. Anyway, clearly I struggle with dedication, too… I just left her. I left her back in the Twoleg place, and… yeah. As for my strengths? Ha, bravery? I wish- that seems impossible for me. And worst of all, optimism. As much as everybody else generally thought highly of optimism, viewing it as simple positivity that brought along happier cats, but with his personality. Beachkit had manage to ruin it. He was optimistic, and due to this, he always got his hopes up, setting him right up for disappointment. For heartbreak. If he could ruin something as good as positivity, then what could he not ruin?

Beachkit blinked and snapped out of his head for a moment to pay attention to Owltalon and their interaction with one another. As he gazed up at the Lionheart dully, the small urge to apologize for bothering her and immediately run off without another word began to grow. Goodness, silence was so awkward, but the blue-gray and patched little tom-Kit never knew how to fill it up. He could never find the words. But eventually, Owltalon covered that job fr him, graciously taking action in the quiet. When she smiled with joy, his heart lifted a little bit, and the small tom raised his eyebrows. Alright, so she was equally happy to see him, then? Well, more or less, you could call Beachkit relived, rather than happy, but good feeling was good feeling, so it felt almost as nice. Beachkit stared at the Lionheart for another moment or two, debating with himself as to whether or not the what-looked-like-happiness at the sight of him was actually genuine or acted out for the sake of making him feel good about himself, and in the end, the blue and sandy tom-Kit came to the conclusion that it was real. Somebody was happy to see him… somebody who was not Sorrelkit, at that. His mother was alright, but obviously their relationship with one another couldn’t have been too strong, because Beachkit had agreed to follow Sorrelkit into RiverClan without much hesitation. All in all, Beachkit was surprised to see Owltalon’s joy. She was older, wiser, and certainly braver, and it was odd to see her taking so much pleasure from his wimpy little self’s presence. But it’s nice, I suppose… Beachkit told himself, shifting his paws uneasily. I can only hope that I… that I don’t ruin it, or… or S-Seabreeze convinces her I’m some… I dunno… I just hope she keeps on appreciating me, b-because otherwise I’m l-literally dead. The anxiety’ll kill me without somebody else’s help, that’s for sure. Sorrelkit was helpful, but she definitely wasn’t everything that Beachkit needed to stay happy and healthy. He needed somebody that could make him feel a little bit lighter just by existing near him, and who knew, maybe Owltalon would become that somebody. Only one way to find out: interact with her as much as possible, and of course, hide behind her during clan meetings.

As he sat quietly lurking in the she-cat’s shadow, Owltalon craned her neck to gaze at him with amber eyes. Forcing his stormy gray gaze to land on that of the Lionheart’s, Beachkit waited once again in awkward silence. He was relieved to hear the scarred brown she-cat purr, ‘Hey, Chap!’ once the words left her mouth. The little gray tom-kit was also happy to hear the familiar word, ‘Chap’ being thrown out constantly. It was similar to, ‘Lad’, and/or, ‘Youngster’ in a pleasant, friendly way, and when he heard it, it was as if he could immediately confirm that Owltalon wasn’t annoyed with his arrival. No, she greeted him with that casual nickname, so there did not seem to be anything for him to worry about. So with a soft smile of his own, Beachkit stammered, “Y-Yeah, h-hey…” The words were drawn out slowly, hesitant as they left his mouth, but hey, they made it. It was always something to celebrate when Beachkit managed to say too much without tripping over his own words. He shrunk further back into Owltalon’s shadow when the she-cat turned around to properly face him fully, avoiding and barely dodging the sudden bits and dashes of sunlight that aimed at his pelt when the she-cat decided to shift her position. Then with an awkward, small simper, he sat slumped in her shadow once again, fur bristling just a little due to the sudden movement. Oh, but it wasn’t over. Owltalon’s moved yet again. Beachkit found himself lowering himself down into a scrunched up loaf-position when Owltalon kneeled down and rested her head on her paws. Even Beachkit wasn’t quite sure why he was so reluctant to stand in the sunlight- chances were, he had just mindlessly decided to early on in their interaction, and now he was just staying committed to that behaviour. When he finally went still, staring blankly into Owltalon’s eyes, he started to realize that she was looking him over more carefully now. He went ahead and made the accurate assumption that she was making sure he looked a bit more in shape than his earlier sleepy-self, and the awkwardness that was eating at his heart became more painful. So thanks to this awkwardness, he started to tremble slightly. But perfect timing, because the Lionheart seemed done sleepy-scanning him, and she was right on back to smiling at and speaking to him.

Beachkit tilted his head and perked his ears to listen, storm-cloud gray eyes wide and waiting. Firstly, the long-furred and brown she-cat told him that it was nice to see that he had ‘joined his old gal’ for a clan meeting. Beachkit could not help but slowly raise an eyebrow. …Old? Is she old? I mean, she’s strong and all of that, so I won’t judge, of course… maybe RiverClan oldies function better than the elderly kittypet cats, and maybe- ah, crud, I’m overthinking a probably insignificant word, oh- shut up, brain, jeez! He shook the thoughts from his head, ears flattening again, and stiffly, he proceeded to stare at Owltalon. When the sound of her voice met his earshot again, he tried at putting more focus into her words, much less into his own head. Owltalon started to question the little tom-kit about why he was hovering back in her shadow, and in less than a second, Beachkit fell right back into the depths and webs of his mind, his thoughts. Oh, what fun anxiety was! He glanced emotionless at the sunlight that he was avoiding with as much effort as he possible could, poking at the ground miserably with one of his tiny claws. Aaaand yep, she noticed. They. Always. Notice. My. Stupid. MISTAKES. Wow. Chances were, Owltalon already noticed that Beachkit was a mistake. The blue and sandy patched tom-kit was too invested in this last thought to think too hard over its lack of realism, so sorrow crept into his expression, taking over his mood. As Owltalon continued, kindly letting him know that she wasn’t particularly small, and by sulking in her shadow, it would be harder for him to see the meeting properly. So miserably, Beachkit shot the sunlight another quick glance, and then slowly, he inched towards it. His gaze remained on the ground as he felt sunlight reach his pelt, making he gray light up into something almost blue-white instead, the sandy patches fading into something more yellow. Then in a small voice, he whispered, “Y-yeah, uh- t-true.

Perfect timing- the meeting went on just as those words led this mouth. Beachkit’s head snapped up, and his gaze flashed at the sight of Fadingstar as RiverClan’s leader began the clan meeting. He sat focused and attentive as the orange and black tom explained that he was reassigning a mentor to an apprentice, and Beachkit felt a vague wave of curiosity fall over him. Clan meetings like this, as it turned out, would offer the perfect opportunities for Beachkit to get to know some of his clan mates. Beachkit, being the type of guy who falls over in panic the moment he’s put into a situation where he is forced to get to know somebody new and/or unfamiliar, was not a very big fan of social interaction. Clan meetings allowed him to recognize and identify new cats just by hearing their new mentors, names, and ranks get announced, and at the same time, it offered him some more clan-wide, RiverClan lore. That was what he needed most: information. Not in a creepy way, of course- Beachkit just wanted to get to know this clan and it’s history before he dedicated his literal soul to it all, just to make him a bit more comfortable doing so. So when it was announced that some Covepaw-Apprentice was getting themself a new mentor, Beachkit looked up brightly. Mentor change? Cool- who’s it gonna be, I wond- The name entered the air, and instantly, Beachkit’s thoughts came to a stop. ‘Seabreeze!’ The small kitten’s heart sank, and grunting away some discomfort, he found his eyes landing right on back to the floor. Ah… of course, yeah, because… he’s uh… strong, brave, all of that.. of course, Seabreeze… always… Seabreeze… GAH, STUPID CLAN LIFE!!! Well, what fun, he wanted to cry again. As hot tears fought their way out of his eyes, one or two making it down his cheeks, he took a paw and swiftly started to bat at them, muttering grumpy nonsense underneath his breath, something along the lines of, “Ah, crybaby… messed up, patch-face… wobble, dumb paws… idiot… mess… sorry, sorry… sorry, Seabreeze, sorry… Owltalon…?” Then he went quiet, keeping his eyes on the ground. Pathetic. There, that’s it.

Eventually, he got over it, and scraping away the teardrops from his face, he took a quick breath before facing Owltalon again with an excessively wide, fake smile. “Yip yip… hooray… for S-Seabreeze… do- um- d-do I cheer? Do we cheer f-for reassignm-ments, or d-do we just… watch, I don’t know, I’m uh- sorry- um-” He couldn’t help it. Slowly, he scooted on back behind Owltalon, fading back into the she-cat’s shadow. “I’m happy for him, I guess. Speaking of um… S-Seabreeze, and all of… that…” He gazed up at Owltalon, forcing his fur to lay flat as he spoke to the scarred she-cat. “I suppose he doesn’t want to see me. He’s… um… h-he’s still being avoidant, but… that’s alright, I’m still going to try… just… only once I’m an apprentice, hehe… um… yeah. Looks like you’ll have to be the new caretaker, hehe- oh-” He blinked in humiliation, lightly clawing at his paws with annoyance. “Gah- sorry, I mean- I mean, uh- um- if you want, I mean, yeah- only if you want. J-just, do what you want, if… if you don’t want to, I- I- I can easily take care of myself. Well, n-not easily, but easily enough… er- n-no p-pressure, of course, no pressure!” Still smiling awkwardly, Beachkit could feel tears threatening to break through again. One interaction- just one… he couldn’t even get through one interaction without tearing up. What was he, a newborn? A mistake. It’s that simple. Why do I try, oh stars, why do I try? That was the big question, the big issue- and why did having such strong motivation always get him trapped in the darkest of corners? Why did his positive traits always lead to the worst things? It isn’t… fair.

✽❀✽

// Whoa. Motivation on my end just died there for a second, oi- so sorry that this is a bit late! \\

~ @Marigoldwhisper (Owltalon) ~

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\44 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
The meeting, of course, marched on. Owltalon perked her ears towards Fadingstar, keeping her paws nice and steady to make sure there gaze was level to the leaders. Well, as level a gaze could be when said leader was quite literally standing on what could be considered a hill. A fuzzy black and orange blob, that's what Fadingstar was, and Owltalon had to squint real hard just to see him. Had he always been so hard to see? Which, made Owltalon wonder how Fadingstar's eyesight was. The raid on Riverclan was still fresh in her mind, so she wondered if he still had dry blood circling his iris, if he to had to squint to see. If he did, he showed no signs or indicators of it. He looked around just fine from what Owltalon could see, which wasn't much.

That was the reason why she sat so close to the Starpoint. Seeing was out of the equation, thus hearing was everything. Owltalon couldn't even remember the last time something clearly entered her vision. She wasn't completely blind though, if a cat was close enough to her, she didn't have to bend over backwards and do a rain dance to Starclan just to see them. A good thing, Owltalon would hate to loose all her dignity like that. The thought allowed a silent chucked to rumble from the bulky she-cat, her shoulders bobbing up and down in short irregular movements.

Beachkit was a cat she could see, not too far from her line of sight. She was glad to have encouraged him to watch the meeting for himself, especially since this once might be of some importance. "Awesome, thanks chap, yer really outdoin' yerself, comin' out 'ere to watch the---"

A name.

A murmur.

A forced smile.

Two grey misty eyes.

He was crying, and Owltalon couldn't stop him from doing that. I mean, why would she? But he was trying, trying so hard to stuff his "embarrassing" tears back into his eyes. The murmuring only confirmed her thoughts. Beachkit hated himself. And Owltalon couldn't just sit there and let him do that.

She didn't pay much mind to the meeting after that, it was just her and a really awesome kid with crippling selfesteem. The horrid part was Beachkit seemed to be making an effort to actually forget about what was probably eating him up, something Owltalon was making note of to congratulate him on later, just so he knew that that was a good thing. A healthy thing. But then his walls molded and his fur spiked in the bright light of the sun. Frail little hairs spiking in pure shock.

"Ya don't 'ave ta." Owltalon looked back down at Beachkit, having to shift her position once more as he inched back into her shadow. She wasn't going to force him out, he wasn't ready, but he wasn't going to stay there either, not for long. "Ya don't 'ave ta cheer." Owltalon specified, settling her legs into a loaf, and poof! Her paws were gone! Beachkit's paws however, were now subject to a light tearing. Owltalon watched with horror as Beachkit willingly scrapped at his paws, and fear flashed and settled onto her scarred face. "Don't do that, chap. Ya need yer paws." She rested her own, and much bigger, paws on his, slipping them from underneath her bed of fur. "Don't hurt cha self. Cats care 'bout you, I care, yeah?" Owltalon nodded, not allowing Beachkit an answer, or a pause, to let any seed of doubt sprout through his mind.

Caretaker huh? Owltalon looked at the hard ground and thought, knitting her eyebrows together as she sifted through her mind. She didn't have to dig far though. Being a mother, heck, even a kitsitter, that's all she wanted to be. That and an awesome Riverclan warrior, but that was besides the point. She loved kits, loved them more than the satisfying crunch of bones underneath her teeth. But, she couldn't have any of her own. She just... She never felt anything romantic for another cat. As she grew she thought, This'll be the tom, or I should start feelin' somethin', right? but it never came to fruition. Owltalon just wasn't cut out for that romance and mate kinda stuff, she hadn't been for awhile. Now she saw a kit, a kit that Owltalon quite liked even if Beachkit couldn't say the same about himself. She saw him as anxious and feverish, but kind and sympathetic. And brave. Why not? Anycat could be brave. Owltalon truly believed it.

"Yeah, oh jeez," stars above, was she crying or had her vision just gotten worse? Thick tears puddled down at her paws and sleeked her once matted fur. Tears pooled and blurred her vision to the point where Beachkit's grey-blue fur no longer held the form of a cat, just a blob. But she let the tears come, she didn't even wipe them. She needed Beachkit to know that even the strongest warriors cried and that crying was a good thing. A joyful thing. Owltalon relished the burning in her eyes and smiled. "Yeah, chap. I'll be your mama. That's whatcha wanted ta ask? I'd be happy ta."

New information entered her ears in the form of a sharp yowl. New apprentices. Owltalon lifted her head, keeping Beachkit in few, and cheered for them. She was just about to bend right back down and talk to Beachkit once more, but then something else entered her ears. Duskleaf. Head Lionheart. Brown fur shot up and a smile stretched her maw far and wide. She couldn't help but yell. "Stars above! Dusky, flipping congratulations!" Her voice was thick and cracky with tears, but she was joyful all the same. "I OWE YOU FISH!" She hollered at the ex-Lionheart, completely overjoyed. She then turned back to Beachkit, a large smile still present. "Sorry if I gotta bit loud there, chap. I'm just proud of my clanmate 'ere. But... Ya wanna go back to the nursery? I can talk with ya a bit more there," Owltalon touched her nose to his forehead, a wet nose that was runny with tears. Her voice had also lowered to a low and crackling whisper. She'd hate to freak Beachkit out and send him running for the hills.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 08:10 PM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

BEASTFLAME

The grey tabby tom sat in silence for the majority of the meeting, breaking it only to call out the names of those who'd achieved a higher rank. It felt extremely odd to be holding a meeting in a new place, and somehow the same all at once. He supposed that spoke to the sentiment that a clan was made of the cats, not the territory. Although much had changed during his absence, this was still unmistakably the same Riverclan it had always been. And for that, Beastflame was thankful.

The mentor assignments went by in a blur, and he studied each of the pairings out of habit. He was not expecting an apprentice to be placed with him, not after his incident, and he was rather glad of that. Although there'd been a couple kits and paws that he'd had a soft spot for in the past, the majority of the furballs were quite a bit for the reclusive warrior to handle. He'd been in charge of outsider joining in the past, and found it pleasant enough to educate more mature individuals on the ways of the clan, but six-moon-olds? What a nightmare.

Lastly came the topic of Lionhearts. He glanced over at the current team, which was quite small. only four cats. Solid warriors, to be sure, but uncomfortably few in numbers. Especially given their current condition. Beastflame nodded in approval as Fadingstar announced the search for new additions. Reinforcement was certainly a smart idea. He didn't know many of the younger warriors, but there seemed to be quite a few good options. It would be hard to go wrong.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), beastflame (rc), gracklekit (wc), orion (atari), autumn & kestrel (outsiders)
character bios
Old Today, 12:27 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Fanatic

— STAGHEART —

very large, muscular, & scarred light brown tabby tom with stark blue eyes and a torn ear; beefed up tier 3 | just a scratch

[ riverclan warrior | tomcat | 52 moons | gruff & battle-hardened, yet thoughtful; loyal to a fault ]

Stagheart bowed his head in silence for Skydust; he'd never gotten to speak to the tom, but as Fadingstar said, losing a well-meaning warrior was never pleasant. RiverClan needed more of those now than ever.

At the announcement of Bearsnout's addition and Duskleaf's promotion, a small grin stretched his maw and he nodded in approval. Excellent — those two had so far proven to be strong, faithful warriors. He had no doubt they'd do their jobs right and help restore honor to the title. He cheered their names alongside his Clanmates.

As Fadingstar went on, the gruff tom's mind wandered. Perhaps he'd be considered for Lionheart status... it'd be an honor. But wouldn't change too much for Stag whether he did or didn't — he'd keep serving his Clan, through and true, and pick up and lead in spots where he needed to, or just follow along. Wherever he was needed, as usual. His stoic blue eyes sparked as they flitted between the cheering cats, feeling another glimpse of hope for RiverClan; they'd gotten knocked down, but they were building back up. Slowly, yet surely.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!