Coco’s Twoleg Den
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Yesterday 11:17 PM

Old Yesterday, 09:58 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Owlheart felt a surge of happiness knowing that she no longer had to keep her secret nd that someone liked her back. "I would love too!" Owlheart purred. "And ill always be here for you too.". @Dino king
Old Yesterday, 10:06 PM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Treetiger] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Warrior
Silver Tongue | Hulk SMASH

Treetiger's jaws hurt from dragging this body all the way from Sunkissed Creek. She was thankful he was a young cat, otherwise she might need to bug Springlight for pain medication to soothe an aching neck. The Bengal brought the body of Mushroompaw a few tail lengths into the clearing before releasing. Ugh, my jaws. She cleared her throat.

"Bumblestar, Spiderthroat!"

The yowl across the clearing was loud enough for anyone to hear. The clan deserved to know about the death of this apprentice. However, the scent of two loners lingered on him. A strange female and his trainer -- Neo -- which she'd report as running off. It was better to keep them off his trail if she wanted to continue seeing him.

Silver Tongue Active
Once one or both had approached or acknowledged the dead body, Treetiger would brief them with false confidence. "I found Mushroompaw at Sunkissed Creek. There was a loner there, only one. He ran off before I could interrogate him properly. Dark tom. Guess he had a friend with him, though. Dunno where that one is."

Treetiger stepped aside. While she was speaking, she could feel the zapping in her head. Her friend was trying to make their entrance, but she'd learned how to contain them. To the back of her mind, they went. She didn't need them right now. This was too important to act strange with. No risking being suspicious.

[found body] - anyone is welcome to go sniff out the scents~
open to neo interactions too, just dm me

@dino. - Bumblestar | @Starfall - Spiderthroat | @ChaosBringer. - Mushroompaw mention

[open to anyone]
Weepingwillow's jaw dropped. How!? This was to coincidental. Weepingwillow pressed her muzzle to the toms head, gently whispering. "May you rest well dear,"

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

risingstorm raised his head after giving his condolences of the death of a clanmate and took a sigh "rouges...how low dose one have to stoop so low to kill a kid." he said his tone had anger laced in his tone ut there was something else there in his voice he stood and took a breath murder is what this was rising wanted to kill the cat that did this he flexed his paws and swayed his tail then walked over to sparrowpelt "Im sorry for your loss" he said trying to give comforting words to the warrior
Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM

My Mood: Aggressive

Do you smell that smells like pray to me let's go check it out together who knows what it could be he said looking around waiting for Owlheart to follow him as he also smelled something dead but didn't say anything thinking it was just prey Lioncloud couldn't tell @---Bluestar---
Old Yesterday, 10:12 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Stars dammit, what was going on lately?? RiverClan was gone, they were supposed to have zero issues, and yet her Clanmates still insisted on dying on her at random.

Bumblestar emerged from her den at Treetiger's call, sweeping the apprentice's battered body as she came up behind Spiderthroat. A sneer of displeasure curled her lip. For the time being, any oddities in Treetiger's story went unnoticed.

"Stay here," she barked at Spiderthroat. "Orangeblossom, Almondbay!" Bumblestar turned sharply to the others with a jerk of her head toward the camp's entrance. They seemed present enough. "You two, with me. Gonna go scope out the Creek 'n see if we can find something. If there's some rat roamin' my territory 'n killin' my cats, I wanna find 'em and make sure they don't get another chance."

Silently, she wondered if Thrushkit had the guts to pull something like this. He was a coward and a liar like his father, but with the venom he'd spat at the meeting before leaving, she wouldn't put something like this past him. And if she had the opportunity to sink her claws into his throat today, well, she sure wasn't going to pass that up. She had given him more mercy than he deserved already.

Lashing her tail, she started for the entrance.

[ @Dolomedes @PINTO BEAN @Starfall @SuspiciousMindz ]
Old Yesterday, 10:16 PM

Owlheart sniffed the air. She could indeed smell something but couldn't make out what it was. "Yeah I smell it lets go!" she mewed following Lioncloud. @Dino king
Old Yesterday, 10:35 PM

My Mood: Aggressive

As he approached the snail he could see a large rabbit feeding on what list to be carrots as he looked at Owlheart it's a rabbit a big one too lets get as close as we can Lioncloud said @---Bluestar---
Old Yesterday, 10:36 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

ALMONDBAY
35 moons | She/her

Almondbay nodded as her and orangeblossom, along with their leader, bumblestar, were going to search the area where poor mushroompaw was killed and look to see if there was any rogues around who were possibly the killer of the young apprentice, she looked down at the little apprentices body and touched it with her nose and added a subtle lick. "May you be in peace at starclan my dear." she said to the limp body of mushroompaw, it hurt her to see a dead apprentice. A tear rolled down her face, she felt so bad for the young apprentice. She then looked back at her main concern bumblestar. "I just wanna tear those rogues to shreds for killing this young, helpless apprentice, the future of our damn clan! For starclan's sake we couldn't have any peace her now! What the hell?!" she said with an angry tone. She walked towards the nursery to let Basilkit know that she would be gone for a good bit. "Honey stay here in the nursery, and I mean it! Mom will be gone for a good bit of time, I have to go do something very important, if you cause any trouble while I am gone you better hope I don't hear about it!" the queen said in a stern voice, she turned around and went back to bumblestar and orangeblossom. "I had to tell Basilkit I would be gone, I swear if she causes any trouble she's done for." she said with a comforting tone. "Now lets go find these stupid rogues!" she said as she trotted out of camp right by her leader's side.

@Dolomedes @dino.

"Baby who cares."

୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Pinterest ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker
♡"I will not be taking in anymore rps at this time, thank you!"♡
❦I live in elaif's basement❦
Old Yesterday, 10:39 PM

Owlheart nodded in agreement and crouched down as low as she could. "You get left ill get right." @Dino king
Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Adorable

StormPaw
Male| 7 Moons | ThunderClan Apprentice | Mentor: Skunk’Ridge | Posts: 9/100
light gray tabby tom with fluffy cloud-like fur and stormy blue eyes. his ears have white fur tufts at the top
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @IDIOTICBEAN101

Oh…yeah that wouldn’t be respectful. How could he not remember that’s where the dead were buried? He was sure he’d heard that enough times through his kithood!

“Alright!” He just nodded his head and eagerly waiting to follow his mentor to the cool new place. He was sure it would be pretty too! Not as pretty as firefly cove but…good enough!