ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Dino king
Today 11:17 PM

Old Today, 07:24 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Owlheart looked so embarrassed. "I didn't tell you because I thought if I told you, you would think I'm weird or you wouldn't want to hang out anymore." She mewed looking down at her paws waiting for the words YOUR A CREEPO . @Dino king
Old Today, 08:02 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!

Morningpaw
He/him | TC apprentice | Moons: 6 | No purrks

Acting like a vulture lady. Ooo maybe she should've been called 'vulture'swoop instead. The apprentice almost wanted to scoff at her immediately... he looked like a 6 moon old, that was usually the sign that he had no experience under him. While under normal circumstances, that would be an annoying assumption, thinking he knew less just because he was younger and smaller, right now it was the opposite that was annoying him. The lack of knowledge on how to even do a battle crouch was immediately set on him. He should know after all, he had started his apprenticeship two moons ago but then Morningpaw just had to get lost and waste two whole damn moons. So... Morningpaw said and did nothing but what was asked of him. He crouched down like he was hunting prey, that was all he knew how to do and surely a hunting crouch and a battle crouch were kind of similar, right?
[ @isla - Larkswoop ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old Today, 09:18 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treetiger] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Warrior
Silver Tongue | Hulk SMASH

Treetiger's jaws hurt from dragging this body all the way from Sunkissed Creek. She was thankful he was a young cat, otherwise she might need to bug Springlight for pain medication to soothe an aching neck. The Bengal brought the body of Mushroompaw a few tail lengths into the clearing before releasing. Ugh, my jaws. She cleared her throat.

"Bumblestar, Spiderthroat!"

The yowl across the clearing was loud enough for anyone to hear. The clan deserved to know about the death of this apprentice. However, the scent of two loners lingered on him. A strange female and his trainer -- Neo -- which she'd report as running off. It was better to keep them off his trail if she wanted to continue seeing him.

Silver Tongue Active
Once one or both had approached or acknowledged the dead body, Treetiger would brief them with false confidence. "I found Mushroompaw at Sunkissed Creek. There was a loner there, only one. He ran off before I could interrogate him properly. Dark tom. Guess he had a friend with him, though. Dunno where that one is."

Treetiger stepped aside. While she was speaking, she could feel the zapping in her head. Her friend was trying to make their entrance, but she'd learned how to contain them. To the back of her mind, they went. She didn't need them right now. This was too important to act strange with. No risking being suspicious.

[found body] - anyone is welcome to go sniff out the scents~
open to neo interactions too, just dm me

@dino. - Bumblestar | @Starfall - Spiderthroat | @ChaosBringer. - Mushroompaw mention

[open to anyone]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Today, 09:21 PM

My Mood: Aggressive

Don't be like that he put a paw on her shoulder trying to comfort her I actually feel the same way about you you're sweet kind and I think if you wanted to we could put our minds together to make a great family he said laying beside her know that I'll always be there for you Owlheart don't be like that Lioncloud said @---Bluestar---
Old Today, 09:27 PM
losing sanity

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

risingstorm-

risingstorm was cleaning his fur when he smelt blood he looked up his tongue slightly out still and saw treetiger bringing a body the warrior said it was mushroompaw using never met them but he was upset that a clanmate was killed he was unsure if this was connected to the ther death or not he dipped his head in honor of the apprentice
Old Today, 09:31 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
Beefed Up T3 | Just A Scratch | Hulk SMASH

A body?

Mushroompaw?

Those... those words shouldn't go together. He was young. He had an entire life ahead of him. He had... No. Nononono!!!

Sparrowpelt sprinted from his spot across the camp. The large tom stood over the body of his apprentice, staring down at it blankly at first. This was surreal. No way this was happening. "Mushroom-" it came out a choked sob. This was like losing his mate and child all over again. He'd grown so close to the apprentice.

The large tom sank to the ground, burying his nose into the apprentice's pelt. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he mourned silently while the cats around him spoke.

Rage would slowly boil from in his chest. He'd remember this scent. He'd find his killer.

@Omari - Drizzle might need to come save him

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old Today, 09:33 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Treetiger] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Warrior
Silver Tongue | Hulk SMASH

Treetiger's jaws hurt from dragging this body all the way from Sunkissed Creek. She was thankful he was a young cat, otherwise she might need to bug Springlight for pain medication to soothe an aching neck. The Bengal brought the body of Mushroompaw a few tail lengths into the clearing before releasing. Ugh, my jaws. She cleared her throat.

"Bumblestar, Spiderthroat!"

The yowl across the clearing was loud enough for anyone to hear. The clan deserved to know about the death of this apprentice. However, the scent of two loners lingered on him. A strange female and his trainer -- Neo -- which she'd report as running off. It was better to keep them off his trail if she wanted to continue seeing him.

Silver Tongue Active
Once one or both had approached or acknowledged the dead body, Treetiger would brief them with false confidence. "I found Mushroompaw at Sunkissed Creek. There was a loner there, only one. He ran off before I could interrogate him properly. Dark tom. Guess he had a friend with him, though. Dunno where that one is."

Treetiger stepped aside. While she was speaking, she could feel the zapping in her head. Her friend was trying to make their entrance, but she'd learned how to contain them. To the back of her mind, they went. She didn't need them right now. This was too important to act strange with. No risking being suspicious.

[found body] - anyone is welcome to go sniff out the scents~
open to neo interactions too, just dm me

@dino. - Bumblestar | @Starfall - Spiderthroat | @ChaosBringer. - Mushroompaw mention

[open to anyone]

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@dino.

The other shoe just dropped. Turning almost immediately at the scent of blood, which was than followed by the yelling of his former Apprentice. Tail twitching as his paws took steps before his brain could even process. First concern was that of the safety of Treetiger. However once he'd looked the bengal over, realizing they were unscathed...almost unsettlingly calm as well. It didn't sit well with the Deputy, but what they were saying made sense.

Taking a step closer to the Apprentice's body, he crouched down, sniffing, lifting the arm of the dead apprentice to attempt to see where exactly it'd been killed. "Outsiders, plural?" a pause, inspecting closer. He'd give Bumblestar his thoughts on the matter...privately. But until than, Spiderthroat continued to gently examine the body.

"Odd..."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; Today at 09:34 PM.
Old Today, 09:41 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 20 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom came barreling out into the clearing at the scent of blood. Oh stars! His eyes widened and for the briefest moment he thought it was one of his siblings that had been dragged in to the clearing. Though it didn't bring him and relieve that it wasn't... it was still an apprentice- oh stars- just an apprentice. What were they doing out there all alone? Green eyes moved around the scene as his mind burned with a million questions and he wanted to wait for the leader and deputy and springlight for that matter to come out and address Treetiger but- The warrior bounded over and looked over at the apprentice, it made him want to throw up. How could anyone, of any faction, do this to a kid??

"...I- Mushroompaw... I-" Orangeblossom stammered for a few moments before focusing on the warrior that had brought the apprentice, "Y-you said that- Why was Mushroompaw out there all alone? Wait- you said there could be a friend?? Is there a murderer wandering the territory?" The warrior managed to get out of his throat as the deputy came up and then gave his words. How was he being so- calm! This was a dead kid, this was a dead kid who was murdered and the clan doesn't even know where the murderers are! Let alone if they were out of their damn territory or not? What about the rest of the apprentices? Hell their warriors? A rogue willing to kill a kid so brutally wouldn't be above playing dirty to kill their warriors as well. He stepped back both in disbelief and to give the grieving some room.
[ @SuspiciousMindz - Treetiger, Sparrowpelt | @Starfall - Spiderthroat | @Spider. - Risingstorm ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old Today, 09:52 PM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Weepingwillow - Open for mate - Needs one roleplayer for unborn kit(s) - RP Status OPEN

Weepingwillow gave a gentle sigh as she sat down. Good and bad things had happened recently. Would she ever find a friend?

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 09:52 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

ALMONDBAY
35 moons | She/her

Almondbay was walking around the clearing as she heard about a body being found, the body of mushroompaw. who would kill a young apprentice, and why would they kill a young apprentice who still had their whole life ahead of them, what a psycho! Fury flooded into her. She couldn't get out the thought of an apprentice's life ending so early. She padded over to treetiger with an angry expression on her face, as she heard it was a rogue more fury flooded inside of her. "Who the hell would kill an apprentice who still had their whole life ahead of them? Of course, a rogue would do that, what a disgrace rogues have become. We need to find this damn cat and kill their ass!" she said in an angry tone in her voice, she was being serious, she wanted to rip this cat to shreds, and if she did find them, she would. She looked around waiting for the leader to come. She watched orangeblossom approach them. "Hey orangeblossom, what the hell is wrong with rogues these days y'know?" she said, still with an angry tone.

@SuspiciousMindz @Dolomedes @dino. @Starfall

"Baby who cares."

୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Pinterest ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker
♡"I will not be taking in anymore rps at this time, thank you!"♡
❦I live in elaif's basement❦