Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Dawnstar x Slytiger Litter...
by Ian
Last post by ophelia
Today 08:51 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 08:49 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 08:39 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 08:34 PM
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by ophelia
Today 08:30 PM

Old Today, 01:09 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 30 moons
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3, mind reader
Truth be told, the deputy hadn't expected much backlash. Because this was kit safety that was being discussed, and she had believed that out of all the cats in the Clan, the queens would most understand that. Seagullwing seemed to understand, but when Spiritbunny's tumble of words came out in their accompanied assaulting hisses and spits, Dusklion's eyes widened. The murder of Fallownose... she parted her jaw to reiterate, once again, that he had been on the border and acting aggressive, and that she had planned to chase him off like they were supposed to do - but the queen continued. And continued. And continued. By the time the queen was done, the deputy was stiff with anger, eyes narrowed and hackles rising.

Then Sweetsap joined in, and it was at this point the deputy snapped. "You know what?? Next time I'll just let the kit get taken by a hawk, how 'bout that!?" she spat, venom lacing each word as she glared at the two queens. "Excuse me for carin' about a kit out of camp, 'n being upset at those who are in the nursery watchin' 'em. I may've not had kits of my own but that doesn't mean I don't damn well know how important they are 'n their safety is, 'n how difficult it can be to watch 'em. Regardless, while it's on every cat to keep watch, it's specifically on the queens in the nursery since you all share a den." She could feel heat rising to her ears as her anger bubbled over, blue eyes darkened with rage.

Then Fades came in and Dusklion straightened up, shaking her head. She held some frustration at her brother for cutting in, reminding her briefly of when he'd done the same thing with Antlermutter. "You handle 'em, then. It's clear I'll never be anythin' but a murderer in their damn eyes," she muttered towards her brother as she whipped around. Featherspirit's words were heard, but Dusklion didn't bother responding to them as she stalked out of camp with spiked fur.

She didn't need to stand around and have the same mistake she had already apologized for and tried to make up for continuously shoved back in her face, especially not after returning a RiverClan kit. Anger at Spiritbunny's lack of care for any kits that weren't biologically hers... Anger at Sweetsap for her exaggerations... Anger at every damn cat in the Clan right now.

[ dusklion has left! ]
[ Spiritbunny - @Dolomedes ] [ Sweetsap - @SeonghwaBerry ] [ Featherspirit @Silverfur & Co ] [ Seagullwing - @Windy ]
[ Fadingstar - @occultation ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; Today at 01:10 PM.
Old Today, 01:15 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goopysharkboi View Post
Silentstrike had begun wandering around, trying to find Dusklion and offer to spar with her. He was hoping to get some extra practice in and also wanted to try and help if Dusklion needed it. "Hm... if I were Dusklion, where would I have gone..." he murmured to himself, looking around quietly. @taillow
[THIS TAKES PLACE POST-INTRUDER CHASING. HE IS HOPING TO SPAR WITH DUSKLION]

[ this takes place on a separate day from the above/last dusklion post ]

DUSKLION
In the days following the interaction with the Clan's queens, Dusklion had made it a point to not be in camp much. Instead she spent her time out in the territory, or down in the forest, or over at the border. But here she was in camp, purposefully staying as far away from the nursery as she could. From where she was crossing over from the warrior's den to - surprise - the camp entrance, her ears caught the sound of her name.

"Need anythin'?" the deputy grunted as she turned to look at Silentstrike, who appeared to have been looking for her. Black paws kneaded the ground restlessly, hoping that whatever it was would be quick so she could head out.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Today, 01:16 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Featherspirit was now taking care of Strawberry it and hadn't heard the last remarks of the others. But seen that Dusklion padded off annoyed. That was not her intention she was trying to be helpful but oh well.

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old Today, 01:27 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
[ this takes place on a separate day from the above/last dusklion post ]

DUSKLION
In the days following the interaction with the Clan's queens, Dusklion had made it a point to not be in camp much. Instead she spent her time out in the territory, or down in the forest, or over at the border. But here she was in camp, purposefully staying as far away from the nursery as she could. From where she was crossing over from the warrior's den to - surprise - the camp entrance, her ears caught the sound of her name.

"Need anythin'?" the deputy grunted as she turned to look at Silentstrike, who appeared to have been looking for her. Black paws kneaded the ground restlessly, hoping that whatever it was would be quick so she could head out.
"Ah, there you are. Up for a spar later? I've got time before I go back out to continue searching for intruders to chase out." Silentstrike calmly spoke, tail swishing.
Old Today, 01:29 PM
not a bird

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Eveningthaw seemed fine, though Ryesong couldn't help but worry about him regardless. His friend had stubbornness as his guiding star and often got in his head about What Must Be Done, whatever that meant.

"Aww, well now I feel kinda bad for it, I bet it was cute. I see why you had to tho, the big one would be too much even for Angergaze."

The dark tabby thought about his friend's proposition. Herbs were very important and medicine cats were pretty much the only high ranks he respected.

"Wow, you really hate not being productive. Does that mean you hate me!? For shame, I quite like your grumpy self! Fine, if you want us to do work so badly we can go out and get some...tinglesworth or whatever it's called." he declared, leaning against Eveningthaw's shoulder dramatically.

Eveningthaw didn't mind the pressure against his shoulder as his much leaner friend propped against him. It was grounding, in a way. A reminder that he wasn't alone. Even if he was, in his secrets. In his concealment. Though, for as often and as soft as Ryesong brushed against him, Eveningthaw only acknowledged him with a level of cool, neutral scrutiny. Appraising his worth. Assessing his value in this transaction of a relationship.

An amused smile settled on his face finally as his massive paws carried him to the camp exit, thick tail swaying behind him. "Back when I was gettin' my wounds tended ta, I asked Berrypaw what she needed topped up on. I ain't ever had a chance to grab 'em in all the chaos a' the evac. So I'd be right happy if you'd oblige me. Moss, marigolds, cobwebs and poppy seeds- they're in those little red-orange flowers." He nodded to Rye over his shoulder.

"You ain't so bad- when you shut up." he mused.

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Antlerkit
Old Today, 02:41 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Yeehaw

waterhawk slept
Old Today, 03:21 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post

Eveningthaw didn't mind the pressure against his shoulder as his much leaner friend propped against him. It was grounding, in a way. A reminder that he wasn't alone. Even if he was, in his secrets. In his concealment. Though, for as often and as soft as Ryesong brushed against him, Eveningthaw only acknowledged him with a level of cool, neutral scrutiny. Appraising his worth. Assessing his value in this transaction of a relationship.

An amused smile settled on his face finally as his massive paws carried him to the camp exit, thick tail swaying behind him. "Back when I was gettin' my wounds tended ta, I asked Berrypaw what she needed topped up on. I ain't ever had a chance to grab 'em in all the chaos a' the evac. So I'd be right happy if you'd oblige me. Moss, marigolds, cobwebs and poppy seeds- they're in those little red-orange flowers." He nodded to Rye over his shoulder.

"You ain't so bad- when you shut up." he mused.

Ryesong was used to Eveningthaw by now. They'd known each other for a very long time. Sometimes ge worried about whether the other cat liked him at all or simply put up with him. But he'd caught glimpses of his lip curling when he thought Ryesong wouldn't notice. Surely he liked him just as much. Even if he had an odd way of showing it. Eveningthaw wasn't close to many cats and it worried Ryesong sometimes. Not that he and his illustrious personality wasn't enough. It was just nice knowing that if something were to happen to him, Eveningthaw wouldn't be alone.

At the mention of the wounds a small vein defined on his forehead though he didn't change expression. He hated the stupid, useless battles. They annoyed him to no end. He honestly wanted to throw all the leader's in the river and yell at them a bit. It was so stupid!!!!! He didn't let it affect him though. Positive thinking and all that.

"Fine, let's go pick some flowers. And y'ain't so bad when ya finally stop glowerin' at people" he mused, before hopping in front of Eveningthaw and doing a play-bow.

"Wanna see who can get out there first?"

Last edited by Shade.; Today at 03:21 PM.
Old Today, 04:48 PM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
Truth be told, the deputy hadn't expected much backlash. Because this was kit safety that was being discussed, and she had believed that out of all the cats in the Clan, the queens would most understand that. Seagullwing seemed to understand, but when Spiritbunny's tumble of words came out in their accompanied assaulting hisses and spits, Dusklion's eyes widened. The murder of Fallownose... she parted her jaw to reiterate, once again, that he had been on the border and acting aggressive, and that she had planned to chase him off like they were supposed to do - but the queen continued. And continued. And continued. By the time the queen was done, the deputy was stiff with anger, eyes narrowed and hackles rising.

Then Sweetsap joined in, and it was at this point the deputy snapped. "You know what?? Next time I'll just let the kit get taken by a hawk, how 'bout that!?" she spat, venom lacing each word as she glared at the two queens. "Excuse me for carin' about a kit out of camp, 'n being upset at those who are in the nursery watchin' 'em. I may've not had kits of my own but that doesn't mean I don't damn well know how important they are 'n their safety is, 'n how difficult it can be to watch 'em. Regardless, while it's on every cat to keep watch, it's specifically on the queens in the nursery since you all share a den." She could feel heat rising to her ears as her anger bubbled over, blue eyes darkened with rage.

Then Fades came in and Dusklion straightened up, shaking her head. She held some frustration at her brother for cutting in, reminding her briefly of when he'd done the same thing with Antlermutter. "You handle 'em, then. It's clear I'll never be anythin' but a murderer in their damn eyes," she muttered towards her brother as she whipped around. Featherspirit's words were heard, but Dusklion didn't bother responding to them as she stalked out of camp with spiked fur.

She didn't need to stand around and have the same mistake she had already apologized for and tried to make up for continuously shoved back in her face, especially not after returning a RiverClan kit. Anger at Spiritbunny's lack of care for any kits that weren't biologically hers... Anger at Sweetsap for her exaggerations... Anger at every damn cat in the Clan right now.

[ dusklion has left! ]
[ Spiritbunny - @Dolomedes ] [ Sweetsap - @SeonghwaBerry ] [ Featherspirit @Silverfur & Co ] [ Seagullwing - @Windy ]
[ Fadingstar - @occultation ]
Sweetsap snapped back just as the deputy started to walk away. "Nobody cares about the past. Were talking about the present. Your putting it on yourself because you don't feel respected." The queen snorted. "And for your information I don't share a den with them." She growled, rolling her eyes and stalking off the the medicine den. The deputy storming out of camp like a kit? Pathetic. Pity on her for not keeping her cool. Getting mad and threatning whenever she gets mad. Pathetic, foolish, yes Sweetsap had seemed to be exaggerating even though she wasn't. But Dusklion wasn't the only murderer being stared at, she wasn't the only cat with problems. Simple enough.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 06:42 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

20 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Head Lionheart

Wow, this day only got even better as time went on! First he was given an apprentice again, a privilege he wasn’t expecting at all after Mousepaw's death during the battle. Then he was given the position of Head Lionheart, he still couldn’t believe that, but then he found out he actually had two apprentices now! So far this was the best day of his life, even far from home in the mountains. After the meeting, Duskleaf asked Beaverpaw if he wanted to rest first or begin training today, and the young cat responded that they could start today if he wanted. So he waited for a while in case Beaverpaw wanted to talk to any cat before training, eventually walking away from the Starpoint, beckoning for Beaverpaw to follow him. Now he was getting to meet his other new apprentice, Riftpaw. Having two apprentices training with each other could have great benefits, they would get the chance to practice their defence and offence skills with a cat the same age and similar in size. And who knows, maybe they’d end up getting along too, Duskleaf was hoping they would since it would make things a lot easier for both of them.

Stopping outside of RiverClan's temporary apprentices' den in the mountains, Duskleaf approached the entrance. "Hey, Riftpaw? You in there?" He said quietly, as to not disturb any apprentices who were asleep.

@IDIOTICBEAN101 @JellyCat (I’ll respond to your Brokenstream post soon!)

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old Today, 07:31 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

-‘๑’- RIFTPAW | 6 MOONS | HE/HIM -‘๑’-
split half solid black, half brown tabby with icy blue eyes
1/100

✮ ⋆ ˚。

Lifting his head from his paws, Riftpaw blinked slowly. He arose from his makeshift nest, shaking out the leaves from his pelt before he slipped quietly out of the den to avoid waking any other apprentices. Scanning around as he emerged, his eyes landed on his new mentor, Duskleaf. He was interesting to look at, for sure. His pelt seemed full of leaves, but somehow, not necessarily...unkempt? Was the "-leaf" in his name due to his collection? Riftpaw didn't know, but he honestly didn't really mind. He would learn in due time what his mentor was like. Besides, they were a Lionheart- the Head Lionheart if he had heard correctly. Surely he understood what he was doing to earn such a trusted place in the Clan. Not that he really understood what that meant.

It was clear he still had some kit fluff stuck to his fur as he shook out his pelt once more, wondering if his fur looked as leafy as Duskleaf's. Maybe it was good for camouflage? 'I could ask him later.' He thought to himself, but icy blue eyes betraying no emotion beyond gentle curiosity.

'Oh!'

The apprentice clearly forgot his manners for a moment. Riftpaw dipped his head respectfully to the dark grey tom, blinking up at him with a gaze that, despite his calm demeanor, was clearly sparking with excitement. "Greetings." The young tom tilted his head, tail swishing behind him as he wondered how they would start today. If he remembered correctly, he wasn't Duskleaf's only apprentice. 'It's good to have competiton, yes.' Riftpaw thought, nodding quietly to himself. Riftpaw was ready for training, but he was curious how it would go since they weren't in their real territory- yet he dare not ask. Besides, one may learn more from listening than speaking themselves. That's how he thought, anyways.

"What now?" The question was blunt, but not meant to be unfriendly. The split tom gave Duskleaf an unwavering stare, but it continued to hold nothing but excitement. Riftpaw knew he wasn't the best at expressing emotion, but he hoped his mentor would learn to understand him as they trained together. 'And my denmates too.'

( @Seamrog | @IDIOTICBEAN101 )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00

Last edited by JellyCat; Today at 07:46 PM.