Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Caught in The Act [P]
by Blaaze
Last post by Blaaze
Today 01:48 PM
Dawnstar x Slytiger Litter...
by Ian
Last post by Aroogi
Today 01:44 PM
Picnic Prey Social...
Last post by gs29513
Today 01:41 PM
July Gathering
Last post by Rose
Today 01:37 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 01:29 PM

Old Yesterday, 01:51 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Kits Need To Learn Too!! [ Kit Lesson Event ]

Cuckookit joined late with Herringkit next to her. She meowed we would like to join the tunneling class if possible. She had heard that Sprialtail would be teaching a tunneling class, hadn't she. That sounded interesting. She was pretty sure that Herringkit would be happy as long as they were together honestly. Why the other kit was so clingy, considering that they were the same age and not littermates was unknown to Cuckookit the same way the fact her littermates, Salmonkit and Opossumkit always wanted to play games that Cuckookit considered boring unless she made the necessary edits to cause the result she wanted, which was them becoming enjoyable. The problem was if caused the games to become enjoyable they no longer wanted to play with her. Herringkit, Salmonkit, and Opossumkit were all utter mysteries to Cuckookit.

Herringkit was next to Cuckookit. Exactly what they were doing was unknown to the 1 moon old deaf kit, but she honestly didn't really care.

Opossumkit and Salmonkit arrived a little late together. Apparently Cuckookit wanted to learn about tunneling and so did Herringkit. They weren't surprised. Cuckookit made no sense. She tried to add more rules to mossball, making it make as little sense as she did. Hide and seek too. In fact she did that with all games so they usually played without her. Herringkit was weird too but not the same way Cuckookit was weird. Herringkit didn't speak, at least not with actual words. Sometimes she made sounds that made no sense. Cuckookit used words that were too big, like preferably. They liked smaller words better. Salmonkit meowed I wanna learn hunting while Opossumkit meowed I wanna learn clan relationships. Relationships was too big and felt awkward coming from her mouth. It sounded like something Cuckookit would say. (Yes, I know they aren't on the allegiances yet. That's because I just applied them)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; Yesterday at 02:42 PM.
Old Yesterday, 02:08 PM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

20 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

Duskleaf heard Seabreeze shout his name for defence training, with this being his favourite type of training, he was somewhat excited to teach this to the kits. Then he heard Rowanmane calling for all cats doing defence to come over. Making his way over, he heard Salamanderkit rushing towards Rowanmane, sounding excited at the prospect of learning how to fight. She was a little off, but the enthusiasm was nice. Duskleaf noticed that a lot lately in fact, kits really looking forward to becoming warriors, it was nice to see so many young cats being excited, even if the day they become warriors was still quite a while away.

"In a way you could say it’s very basic war stuff." Duskleaf said as he got closer, not wanting to disappoint Salamanderkit too much. "You'll learn a bit about defending yourself from predators or other cats, it might not be the war stuff you were expecting, but every warrior must know basic defence." He was going to ask Rowanmane how he thought they should teach this, but decided to wait until Goldfish was here first.

@Blaaze @nyme @Rowan @phantom @Katiethewolfchild @Wingnettle @Hollyheart of thunder

Art by @/Willowfern!

Last edited by Seamrog; Yesterday at 02:08 PM.
Old Yesterday, 02:19 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?

Catfishkit was extremely excited. She was learning about defense!!!!! YAYYYY!!! She wasn't surprised that it would be very basic. That had been what she was expecting. Having recently reached six moons of age she was aware that other cats saw all kits as helpless little babies. Good thing she would be an apprentice soon. When Salamandekit showed her teeth Catfishkit ignored the younger kit. Salamanderkit's teeth were completely normal. Catfishkit's teeth were normal as well but for her fangs which, having already outgrown her mouth were protruding from her mouth. Her fangs would be useful in battle once she got battle training after being apprenticed at the next meeting. @Seamrog @Blaaze @nyme @Rowan @phantom @Wingnettle @Hollyheart of thunder
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; Yesterday at 02:38 PM.
Old Yesterday, 02:29 PM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Goldfish nodded in approval as she was selected for defense with Rowanmane and Duskleaf. The tortoiseshell then looked down and patted Seakit on the head. "Hey, baby." She purred, before padding over to where she would teach. "Heya! Looks like I'm the last one here, hmm?"" She meowed, dappled tail flicking. "What do we want to start with? I was thinking a solid defensive stance." The Ace of Spades' ears swiveled toward Salamanderkit, the kits. She offered them a quick wink, then ushered Sea..baby over to the rest of the kits with her tail. Goldfish stayed standing instead of sitting, since she wanted to be ready to display moves as needed. The muscular, Lithe felines golden hues flicked their ebony voids toward her fellow teachers for the class, offering a light hearted grin.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Last edited by Blaaze; Yesterday at 02:33 PM.
Old Yesterday, 03:14 PM

Bump Policy: anytime just expect sometimes long waits
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye raised her head as Seabreeze called her name. So, she had been assigned to teach introduction to Clan duties? Shouldn’t be too hard, right? Just... explain patrols and the like? Apparently, Heroneye was still actively trying (and mostly failing) to convince herself that this was not a horrible idea. But she obviously couldn’t just, like, run away. Of course, that would be highly unprofessional, after all. At least she wouldn't be the only teacher. There was still someone to fall back on if she failed utterly, as expected.

Heroneye braced herself. She would have to get the attention of the other cats in her class, and calling for them would be the most efficient way of doing so. “Those of you who have been assigned to the introduction to Clan duties class, come to me.” Heroneye wrinkled her nose, separating herself slightly from the rest of the Clan to make it easier to gather. As expected, her voice sounded so strange when it dared to rise above her Clanmates’. But at least the other cats would likely come soon, and she wouldn’t have to do that again.

( @Yoshdo ; @SeonghwaBerry ; @WebsiteKitty ; @sleepyyjax )

Flowkit stopped playing mossball and ran over. "Sill (will) we start right now?" Flowkit said slowing to a stop and wobbled over on their back. "I want to wtart (start) right now! Please...?" They then stood up and licked their self clean, all while slowly shaking their small brained head.

For any one wondering, Flowkit has wobbly kitty syndrome!!

@Fits ;

-----------------------------http://https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/WEBSITEKITTY-----ask me to draw your oc!--------------------------
Old Yesterday, 05:22 PM

Muskratkit nervously looked for her teachers and the other kits taking the lesson. @Tallstar @Minkuu @PINTO BEAN @Yoshdo @Lightningpaw666@Moonandstars @Dolomedes

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; Yesterday at 05:23 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:40 PM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

Seabreeze assigned the groups, and Irisfrost was allocated to teach clan relations. They only had one student; not surprising given that most of the kits knew their views on the other clans. Even if they hadn't attended the first meeting in their new territory where Fadingstar had declared his views on the other clans, they had been driven out for a reason after all.

Walking over to Algaebird, Irisfrost greeted him with a flick of her tail. "Is there anything in particular you'd like to teach? I was thinking we'd cover the high ranks of each clan and explain the reasons why each decided to invade us. I know this isn't the clan history class, but I think a bit of background information would be beneficial."

@HerbalTea @burntToast
Old Today, 02:51 AM

Bump Policy: Never

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Irisfrost

Seabreeze assigned the groups, and Irisfrost was allocated to teach clan relations. They only had one student; not surprising given that most of the kits knew their views on the other clans. Even if they hadn't attended the first meeting in their new territory where Fadingstar had declared his views on the other clans, they had been driven out for a reason after all.

Walking over to Algaebird, Irisfrost greeted him with a flick of her tail. "Is there anything in particular you'd like to teach? I was thinking we'd cover the high ranks of each clan and explain the reasons why each decided to invade us. I know this isn't the clan history class, but I think a bit of background information would be beneficial."

@HerbalTea @burntToast
{Algaebird. RC elder. they/them}
Algaebird returned the greeting with a flick of their own tail. Upon hearing the question, Algaebird thought about it for a second before deciding. “Let's do the background information so the kittens know why we're here in the first place." They nodded
@burntToast
Old Today, 04:37 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Rosekit
3 Moons
6/10

Rosekit attempted to replicate the hunting crouch that she was shown. Keep your tail low...got it. She kept her tail low, though it was on the ground, which she hadn't quite noticed. After standing in the position for a little while, she stood back up, waiting for instruction.

( @IDIOTICBEAN101 , @gs29513 , @KestrelPaw , @ollie , @beau , @Omari )
Old Today, 07:27 AM
hopelessly in love gays

Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah

(IM LEAVING IN 5 MINUTES SO NO SIG FOR SHOREKIT)

Shorekit grinned, and attempted to replicate the hunting crouch. He looked over at Rosekit and pressed his tail to the ground. His moving tail was swishing around dirt on the ground and making a bit of noise. Shorekit, at the moment, was in a play stance with all paws even. He pressed his back paws closer to his belly, because it was getting uncomfortable. After sitting in that position for about a minute, he stood, waiting.

( @IDIOTICBEAN101 , @gs29513 , @KestrelPaw , @CloudlessEve , @beau , @Omari )

Join Lucythecat's Coastclan Here!!

Rapidshade is Coastclan's Med Cat. He has an open den policy

Pronouns page:3

Rose left a trail of flower petals here!