Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Dino king
Today 05:16 PM
Dawnstar x Slytiger Litter...
by Ian
Last post by silver.
Today 05:12 PM
July Gathering
Last post by Eleanora
Today 05:00 PM
Ravenpaw Finder
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:55 PM
RiverClan Patrol Place...
by taillow
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 04:52 PM

Old July 12th, 2024, 12:29 PM
Pfp by @/Dolomedes!

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: swimming paws [swimming lesson opportunity - rc apprentices only ]

`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\44 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE]

- - -
How exciting it was to be actively involved with something. The she-cat couldn't stop smiling even if her face muscles hurt from the effort. "Al'ight chief!" She called to Fadingstar just to let him know that she had heard him and trailed to the back of the group, allowing her jaw to hinge open as she breathed in the scents of her clanmates. Before fading to the back completely she made sure to give Bearsnout a supportive look.

Marigoldpaw
She, Her\Appretice\8 moons\Riverclan
"There will come a poet whose weapon is his word."

Purrks: Dreamwalker [ACTIVE] Chill of Death [ACTIVE]

- - -
It seemed they were going now, what fun! Marigoldpaw still wasn't looking forward to the whole swimming thing, infact she dreaded it, but she'd have to learn sooner or later. And maybe she'd even make some new friends. Marigoldpaw refused to be the only cat in Riverclan who didn't like to swim, that was a title she'd move heaven and earth to stay far FAR away from.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old July 12th, 2024, 03:13 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Lazy

Bearsnout
30 Moons || RiverClan Lionheart || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
The Paladin
[INDENT]
. . .

Bearsnout padded over to join the group of apprentices Fadingstar had gathered. The opportunity to explore the territory and have a little overnight camping trip with these apprentices was exciting. He loved swimming, and the opportunity to teach these youngsters would be nice. He hadn't had an apprentice in a while. "Alright kiddos! Let's get moving!" He called. He caught Owltalon's look and gave her a grin back. He made his way to the side of the group to pad alongside the apprentices and between Fadingstar and Owltalon.
. . .

@Marigoldwhisper - brief Owltalon mention

. . .
Tulippaw
38/100 || RiverClan || 9 moons || she/her
The Wilting Bud

Tulippaw padded towards the middle of the group in an attempt to blend in. She didn't want to stand out, and she certainly didn't want any of the Lionhearts or Fadingstar to try to start any stupid conversations with her. Not like they really cared. She didn't know any of the apprentices either. Except Marigoldpaw. But Tulippaw was in a mood at the moment and she didn't feel like talking to her.

. . .

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Old Yesterday, 10:04 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Rainingpaw bounded around with the group.

(Open)
Old Yesterday, 06:50 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Event [#event]

Fadingstar went with Owltalon, Bearsnout, and the apprentices who joined down the mountain and along the river. It took a while for the river to finally calm down enough for it to be safe for beginner swimmers.

There was a part of the river that banked off to the side, growing shallow as it passed over a stony bottom. The waves lapped much more gently along the shore; the entire environment would have been very soothing, if not for the harsher water churning just a bit away.

There was enough space in these shallows for all of the apprentices to learn. Padding into the water, he tried not to shiver at how cold it was. Stars, this was colder than any water back home! The water came up to his mid-leg, so it was deep enough for the smaller apprentices to learn in.

Turning to face the apprentices, he began his lesson. "The first thing that you always need to remember with the water is to respect it. Water can be more dangerous than it looks. This water here is safe, but sometimes deeper water can have undercurrents that can be dangerous. Until you've all become stronger and more experienced swimmers, stay away from deeper water.

"That said, I want you all to pay close attention to what I'm telling you. Owltalon, Bearsnout, and I are here to keep you safe, so there's no need to be nervous. Swimming involves two basic parts: you pull the water toward you with your front paws, and push it away with your hind paws. It's almost like walking in a way, except you have to push with your hind paws."

Stars, did that make sense? He was definitely making this more complicated than it needed to be. Maybe a demonstration would help.

He began to do the same motions he'd just described, trying to go slow so as to allow everyone to see. He began to move forward slowly; after a few strokes, he stopped and stood in the water again.

"Alright, let's get in the water and practice. Do a few strokes at a time, then stop, turn around, and repeat. Go back and forth and get used to the motions. Owltalon and Bearsnout, if you can come in the water with me and stay in between the rapids and the shallows so we don't have anyone going too far."

[ Keep in mind that your apprentice needs to participate through the whole lesson to have this count! My next post will be coming in the next 2-3 days. If you have any questions, let me know! ]

Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM
rainbowsan ♡

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 30 moons
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3
Well... now she just felt stupid. "Sorry," Dusklion chuckled and shook her head, glancing over to see the two Lionhearts approaching. Folding her ears back the deputy backed up a couple paces, glancing around at all the apprentices. "...Have fun." Part of her wanted to go, but Fades already had two Lionhearts going and several apprentices. Plus, it wouldn't be smart to have them both out of camp. With a flick of her tail the she-cat turned and padded off.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Today, 02:40 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Moonpaw and Grimpaw had been the first of the apprentices to dive into the water, chatting the entire time.