Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

PONDPAW
SILVER TONGUE
15 / 100

--

Pondpaw lay curled in the nest that she had picked out. Now a ShadowClan Apprentice, she would have to learn and get used to their ways. Her knowledge of RiverClan may help, but Pondpaw knew how Dawnstar would react to that.

Her blue eyes narrowed.

[ OPEN. ]

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Larkswoop is a ThunderClan Warrior. If she is needed, mention me.
Old June 28th, 2024, 01:23 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Burnetpaw-She/Her
6 Moons

————————

Burnetpaw sat in the apprentice den, curled up, bored and, like usual, aggravated.
It was ridiculous, honestly.
Her own older brother ignores her.
Of course she’s going to be angry.

The living fuse sat up with a huff.
Was her mentor busy today?
She didn’t know.
Maybe, maybe not.

She just wanted to do something.

[OPEN]

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; July 5th, 2024 at 11:24 AM.
Old July 5th, 2024, 11:32 PM
scarlet princess

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Lazy

brownpaw snored mimimi

my rp tracker

Old July 9th, 2024, 03:12 PM
Less active 18-25 july

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Pigeonpaw

Another day was another chance to get really checking aswome at whatever latest move or technique that she had been shown, or go bother an unsuspecting warrior for training if she didn't feel like just going the same move again. But this morning, Pigeonpaw, strangely enough didn't find herself in the mood for training. Could it be that she had finally gotten some kind of training-fatigue? Well no, in fact she was not even convinced that was possible yet, since usually it was a real pain even being able to find someone who seemed not-busy enough to train her, but she just didn't feel like it today.

Which meant resting for the day, right? Wrong again! Because while she didn't particularly feel like training much today, it hadn't made a single dent in the heap of energy she still had to run through to if she wanted to actually be able to sleep that night, so social interactions it was! Picking out a suitable-looking target from the apprentices' den, the grey apprentice made a beeline for them, and hopped down beside Gracklepaw. "heya! whatsup?"

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old July 9th, 2024, 08:18 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Lazy

(header by @/marigoldwhisper!)

Gracklepaw
13 moons || ShadowClan Apprentice; Former Loner || 71/100
. . .

Gracklepaw had been trying to nap in his nest, in fact, he’s been trying to nap aaaall afternoon. He’d tried curling up, sprawling out, moving his nest this way and that way and fluffing it up and even sleeping in no nest at all.

It was all to no avail. Something kept poking him. No matter which position he turned, or how he tried to rearrange the moss, something was keeping him awake. It was pesky and annoying. Like a gnat buzzing in his ear. Whatever it was. It must be taunting him, maybe it was some bug trying to deny him sleep. So after a few more minutes of trying to ignore it, the apprentice finally sat up and began to fiddle with the moss and inspect the culprit for his sleeplessness.

His paws fidgeted in the moss, until he felt it poking into his pad. Aha! It was a thorn. He should’ve known that. Whoever got the moss for this nest did a pretty bad job. Oh wait. He had gotten his own moss earlier today. Oops. That’s what he got for trying to rush his chores.

After a little time fidgeting and trying to untangle the thorn, he finally got it. The black tom used his claw to nudge the thorn until it slipped right out of the nest. His black ears perked as he heard pawsteps behind him and he turned to see another apprentice approaching him. He smiled as she chirped a greeting. “Just getting this thorn out of my nest.” The older apprentice replied. “What about you? Ive been trying to nap all afternoon, because there’s nothing exciting going on. The most exciting thing that’s happened recently is that mud fight in the camp.”

It’s been moons since he initially joined, and to be honest his excitement and energy from first joining the Clan was fading. Often he found himself longing and reminiscing on his days as a loner, despite how lonely it once was.

. . .

@Luminous

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

los gatos de chickadee & chickadee's auction birdhouse! !
^^ GO UP HERE TO THE BIRDHOUSE!!! ^^

Last edited by chickadee; July 9th, 2024 at 08:18 PM.
Old July 14th, 2024, 06:14 AM
Less active 18-25 july

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Pigeonpaw

Amber eyes glanced down at the thorn dancing between Gracklepaw's paws. Oh yeah, those were annoying. Pigeonpaw herself was lucky enough to not have to deal with anything like that yet, but she had noticed many cats getting up in the middle of the night to rummage through their bedding or having to go see the herb cats about a thorn having sneaked into their moss. The grey apprentice was rather adept and sniffing things out, but since the thorn was already found there wasn't much she could do to assist. In fact, knowing her paws, it would probably only entangle it more if she tried to get involved.

Nothing exciting going on? " Oh duuudddeee tell. me. about. it. Like trying to find a warrior to give me lessons and show me new moves is basically a part of my daily routine by now, and like I didn't get to participate in the fight so the most interesting things I've been on are a few herbpatrols! ... Ok I shouldn't say, they're really fun, and like I'm great at sniffing out herbs and all of that, and trying to memorize what they all look like is fun, but you know, still."

She was quiet for a heartbeat (which compared to how much she usually talked without so much as pausing to breathe was impressive, ok?) before tilting her head. "Wishing for another battle is bad, right? Like I know it should be a good thing that we aren't fighting someone right now, but I also kiiinnndddaa want to see if I could hold my own now." Did that make her a bad too-be warrior? Ehhh well if she wanted to earn glory for her clan, then it would be a noble want, right?

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨