The Starpoint
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:45 PM

Old July 11th, 2024, 09:33 PM
Life is great

Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Sad
Default Re: StarClan Territory

Arrowseeker padded through the territory. It was the first time he'd walked here since he'd died. No one had said a word to him yet.
[Open to anyone who wants to interact with Arrowseeker]

---- Join WaffleClan! https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...25#post1614025 Pretty Please?
Old July 12th, 2024, 08:13 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Had StarClan still refrained from reinstating that insufferable border? Shame. One would think they'd be more on top of this sort of thing, but alas... perhaps his view of them was still twisted by tall tales from the nursery.

Bogtumble lurked near the fringes of the broken veil, paws brushing lush grass and fresh air. It was clean and breathable, far more favorable than that stench that invaded his nose from the dark wood he'd been stuffed into and forgotten about. No, this was preferable. It was bright and warm and everything he'd been missing about the moor.

The Dark Forest resident slipped through a wavering gap and trotted forward. He was sure he stuck out like a sore thumb, but it wasn't as if any starry-furred warrior could do much about his presence here. He'd just slip back through.

Perhaps he'd find something to eat. It'd been too long since a good meal graced his tongue, and Bogtumble was starving.

[ open for a StarClan cat ]
Old July 13th, 2024, 04:25 AM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Cowskip

Small white and black spotted paws trotted over the starry grass, carefully tracing the ground, as if they were still unsure whether it was real. So this was what it was like to be dead? The former Riverclan queen didn't know what she had expected the afterlife to be like. Of course, she had believed in Starclan, at least to some degree, but she had never been visited by one in a dream or seen a spirit while being alive.
But this was it then huh?

The small cat had wandered in her thoughts so long that when she looked up from the starry ground and her own paws (which were also starry now!) she found herself not that many fox-length away from an eerie sight. A blurry line between the sparkling meadows and forest of Starclan... and the murky Darkforest. A shiver ran down her spine and Cowskip stumbled back a few steps... but there was something else that claimed her attention.

"Excuse me, sir, you- eh- Ireallydon'tthinkyoushouldbehere." Oh shooting stars, she was really not in shape to fight back a Dark forest spirit - she had been stuck in the nursery for almost half a year before dying! Maybe she could try talking to them.... maybe.

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old July 13th, 2024, 09:39 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Hm. A visitor. That was faster than he thought it would be.

Bogtumble paused where he stood, fox-lengths from the border. Long, tattered ears turned forward as he locked one working yellow eye on the newcomer. She seemed new. There was a certain uncertainty about her, innocent and timid.

His favorite. How lucky.

A low hum rolled from his throat, and instead of retreating like she probably hoped she would, he turned his paws in her direction and slowly advanced. "Oh, don't mind me," he purred. "The veil is open, so I may as well have been personally handed an invitation. I'm just here to... do some sight-seeing. Yes." His tongue wet his lips. "I'd ask you for a tour, but, hm. You don't quite seem the ideal type."

[ @Luminous ]
Old Today, 07:40 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

Vinepaw-8 moons- anxious
Vinepaw blinked a few times then looked around where the hell was he..then out of the blue he heard a squeaky voice he jumped startled.Wait..what was this kit rambling about..wait brother?! He had a sister?! He has never met his mother and well this she cat resembled him.”I don’t believe it I have a sister?!Whats your name?Im Vinepaw he said to the kit
@Dolomedes

⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
Moonkit
⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ ◯ ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆
| She/her | 1 Moon - 0 Moons at birth |
"Love you to the moon and back!"

The little kit couldn't contain her excitement! Her brother! She was really meeting one of her brothers! Though, she thought she had more siblings than that? Well, next time she'll bring even more up to play among the stars with her. She began to hop up and down and place while very excitedly nodding her head. "Yes yes! My brother! My brother, Vinepaw!! I'm Moonkit! Hey?" The little kit stopped bouncing and after wiggling her ears a bit in thought, she looked up at her brother with a playful glare looking far too silly on a kit so small, "How come your Vinepaw, while I'm Moonkit? I think I should be Moonpaw now, that's only fair! But we should play! Mama is busy right now, but maybe you can visit her later!" That wasn't true, but mama would be very upset at Moonkit just 'wandering' off and Moonkit didn't want to get scolded by mama in front of her brother so soon! They have only just met. The kit looked at Vinepaw again, waiting excitedly for the okay to play! She wondered what game they would play!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder