Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Coco’s Twoleg Den
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:17 PM
Love of the storm...
by Spider.
Last post by Spider.
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Dino king
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:16 PM
To Be Alright [p]
by Mica
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 11:13 PM

Old July 3rd, 2024, 08:26 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default GOOD MORNIN' SUNSHINE ☆ PRIVATE

IN A DREAM YOU SAW A WAY TO SURVIVE
AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❊ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
GOLDENPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/SHE/THEY . THUNDERCLAN

Goldenpaw's all droopy and molasses-slow to wake, eyelids sticky and mouth dry as he surfaces from a totally unremarkable dream. What'd it been, something about...mice? Mice with too-long tails, probably. Boo. It's such a pain; you have to sleep no matter what, even if you don't wanna, and then your dreams have the audacity to be boring. Lame.

Maybe he's spoiled though. No dream, after all, will ever live up to the dream. Ah, but he knows that already, so there's no point pouting over the mouse dreams! Nothin' to gain from it! Up, up, up, buddy, you know what you gotta do!

Cream over orange, tail over whiskers, the sleepy cat tumbles out of their nest and onto the floor of the den. Alrighty, step one's down. Step two is scoooooping himself up, dreamily stumbling out into the warm sunshine. Oh, eesh, it's later in the morning than he'd thought. He hopes he's not slacking on some duty or other...but Goldenpaw also figures he'll be fine if he is. After all it's, like, Greenleaf and all; time of abundance, season of takin' it easy and not bothering apprentices about being sleepy little guys. Something like that, anyway.

"S'Alright, buddy, you goooot this!" Goldenpaw tells himself around an eye-watering yawn, shrugging off his concerns. Gotta be your own friend before you're anyone else's. But uh, frankly, he'd rather get to work being someone else's right now. That's the whole point, isn't it? That's the whole point. Goldenpaw's waking ritual ends with an outrageously noisy sneeze. What's worse about all that, though, is that he's moving around aimlessly at the same time that he lets it rip, so there's a crucial split-second where he'a paying no attention at all and goes bumping right into somebody else (something which he does not recover gracefully from). Looks to be a close-in-age somebody. Goldenpaw's still lurching back like he's just had cold water thrown on him, but a goofy grin splits his speckled face right open at the realization. A buddy! Easy!

"Wuh-oh, sorry champ—that's my bad. Y'okay?"

@Dolomedes ; MORNINGPAW
sorry 'bout the wait!
Old July 8th, 2024, 12:50 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!

Default Re: GOOD MORNIN' SUNSHINE ☆ PRIVATE

Morningpaw
He/him | TC apprentice | Moons: 6 | No purrks

Morningpaw was always grumpy in the mornings. Well actually, scratch that, depending on who you ask they'll say he's grumpy all the time but Morningpaw knew he was especially so in the mornings. Less tolerance when he's busy waking up when all he wants to do is sleep more and more. Ironic, that his mom named him Morningpaw of all things. The name still wasn't right, it was broken and odd and distorted. It has been ever since he had gotten lost as a newly named apprentice. It's been wrong ever since he'd returned. Every time someone says it it makes him want to crawl out of his skin and then cry in a corner. Which was a very odd and very weird thing to think when it came to the name you've been called your entire life for 6 whole moons but life just loves to screw him over in ways unimaginable so why not make his brain shut off at his own name.

The apprentice only shoved his nose into his front paws and clenched his eyes shut, he did not want to wake up if this was only going to be a 'hate myself day,' why couldn't it be a 'can barely tolerate myself day' those were easier to deal with. BUT NO! BECAUSE WHEN DOES HE GET ANYTHING HE WANTS BECAUSE SOME POOR SOUL DECIDED THAT HE WAS GOING TO BE TRIPPED OVER!! Morningpaw opened his green eyes, pupils slits, as he looks up to the apprentice that dares to interrupt his slumber. How dare they! How would they want to get a nice claw to the nose- oh wait- he probably shouldn't do that. Morningpaw looked up at his attacker ( because they were, and they were evil for waking him up ).

Without bothering to answer the apprentice he had no name for, Morningpaw got to his paws and stretched and yawned before doing anything else. Less he just tear into this poor soul right then and there. That wouldn't do. A good clan mate doesn't curse their fellow apprentices for merely waking them up...on accident. "Fine. No thanks to you. What do you think you're doing anyways, being noisy and clumsy while others are trying to get some sleep?" He asked though he didn't really expect this fool to have a good answer for him.
[ @dagnyme - Goldenpaw ]
[ Sorry for the wait /w\ ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old July 8th, 2024, 07:45 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
Default Re: GOOD MORNIN' SUNSHINE ☆ PRIVATE

IN A DREAM YOU SAW A WAY TO SURVIVE
AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❊ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
GOLDENPAW . 6 MOONS . HE/SHE/THEY . THUNDERCLAN

"Yeeeup, I know, I know; that's on me. Swear it's like my paws have an agenda of their own sometimes." Morningpaw's attitude does not go overlooked, but Goldenpaw doesn't let it ruffle them. He's allowed to be grumpy getting woken up by someone toppling over him—would be odd if he wasn't, even. Goldenpaw settles down, offering an appropriately sheepish grin.

"Could I make it up to ya? Want me to getcha somethin' to eat? Fluff your nest? Ummmmm, call a thunderstorm so y'have an excuse to keep sleepin' in?" They list off, head lolling to the side at a progressively dramatic angle with each offered apology-gift. It wouldn't be a proper Goldenpaw apology if it wasn't injected with a bit of silliness, but they do appear sincere in their desire to make it up to Morningpaw. He's so grumpy that they're half worried he might just shoo them off, which...well. Goldenpaw knows how to spot a hint, but with their big calling in life, it's a little hard to actually take one.

That's hard to square, sometimes. Being everyone's friend sometimes means doing things they don't want you to, but doing things cats don't want you to typically makes it hard to befriend them. Generally speaking, Goldenpaw figures they can make up for the gap in logic with a bright enough attitude and a big enough smile. Which is obnoxious, yes—but that's the way it's gotta be. It's just gotta.

"Good morning, by the way," they add in a quick, almost mischievous whisper.

@Dolomedes ; MORNINGPAW

Last edited by nyme; July 8th, 2024 at 07:45 PM.