Old July 8th, 2024, 09:18 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: July Gathering

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Purring in response, Raggedear decided to settle down and tuck his paws underneath him as he lay. ”Gee, would you? That’d be great! During Greenleaf, they’re just the juiciest.” He said with a lick of his lips, amusement dancing in his eyes. ”What’s your favorite prey? If I go on a hunt, I’ll try to bring one back for you.” He offered with a wink. ”Though I must admit, I’m not exactly the greatest hunter. Just ignore it if I come back with a few bumps and bruises.” The tom joked, untucking one of his paws to feign rubbing an imaginary bump on his head.

The warrior swiveled his gaze around the clearing, eyes narrowing in curiosity. ”Say, do you think RiverClan will still show up? I’d still think they have a right too, no?” Maybe StarClan would only be angry if they didn’t show. That would speak trouble for the rest of the Clans, and as much as Raggedear enjoyed fighting, he wasn’t hoping for another war to break out. Besides, his apprentices weren’t nearly ready.

( @silver. | OIMG I TAGGED THE WRONG PERSON SHE’S SO GOOD I sacrificed getting Ruan Mei for her, maybe next time. I wonder what type Sunday would be. Imaginary probably )

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me

Last edited by korok; July 8th, 2024 at 08:24 PM.
Old July 8th, 2024, 10:32 AM
secretly plum’s favorite

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Discrepant. The single word alone was enough to decipher how Springlight felt. Her paws quietly dug themselves through the sand as she followed after both her leader and deputy, her heart nothing but an empty shell as she quietly aimed her eyes beside herself. She had been so used to having Drizzlecloud accompany her by her side, that she hadn't bothered to think of what it would be like if she wasn't... around. The word didn't sit with her right, twisting and churning without thought. Drizzlecloud would still be around in the clan, but not as a herbalist, but as a warrior. Springlight didn't know how to feel about it; feeling conflicted as she made her way towards the Seastones, sitting atop the place where medicine cats lay themselves adjacent. How would she tell the others that she would be the only one accompanying them tonight and that Drizzlecloud wouldn't be around anymore? She didn't know, nor did she want to have it lunging in her mind. The distant sound of the shores crashing against the banks only made her tongue feel impeccably dry, making the sole medic realize that she hadn't bothered to assist herself with her own logical needs. Not that it mattered, at the moment. It had seemed that ShadowClan was the only clan here at the moment, further fouling her mood as she quietly awaited for Mossfreckle to show. Her thoughts on him were limited, but nothing too negative. She wasn't in the mood for any foul play tonight.

[ @ellie @redshiftreign [a little rusty atm but later replies may be delayed as i created this while still on hiatus] ]

my carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

u know u wanna

Last edited by iliri; July 8th, 2024 at 12:57 PM.
Old July 8th, 2024, 10:46 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Cinderpaw
~<>~
32/100
9 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

Gathering. It had been a while since the four (well, three currently) clans have held a gathering. And this one would be among the first Cinderpaw would attend. Part of her was eager to listen to the news of the other clans, she was quite curious how they were holding up after the attack on RiverClan and wanted to know how the politics among them had changed. Granted, it was unlikely they would reveal anything damning, but a girl could dream for some nice gossip, couldn’t she?

[open]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old July 8th, 2024, 10:46 AM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\15 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

Lybirds Lullaby [ACTIVE] Mind Reader [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Gatherings. How exciting. It was always routine for Mudslide to attend them even if she had no interest in socializing. Knowing the social stance and news of other clans was to her interest enough that she went every moon. Also the chance of seeing her sister in a crowd of thousands was also a thought. Her sisters face was abstract and nebulous in her mind, but Mudslide always imagined her to be about her size with a similar pelt color. Though, everytime she attended, she didn't find anycat, not one of importance. At first, it was heartbreaking, then a minor inconvenience, then expected. Tonight would be no different. Riverclan had been driven out and whenever they come back to the forest, or even another gathering, that would probably take up her entire lifespan. She'd find her soon enough. They didn't even have to be the best of friends like they used to be, Mudslide just wanted, no, craved the closure of one simple yet huge thing going right in her life. She just wanted to get one last "haha!" At her upbringing, tell everycat she knew that life wasn't a complete waste of time and then she could finally move on, get her mind from yearning for her sister like she had for moons. She'd still love her of course, that's why she wanted to find her. Yet, the nagging was getting painful, borderline depressing, and Mudslide couldn't get any work done if she sat in her den whining and crying all day.

As Mudslide leaped over some jagged rocks she was quickly reminded of the irritation in her paws once she landed, not prepared for the sharp sting that came with the impact. The lean warrior swallowed a yowl, her ears pinning back as sand slid beneath her unsheathed claws. She fell in a heap, her paws still screaming in protest as if they were little birds that just got their necks snapped in half. Pain pain pain, deep physical pain rooted into her paws and weaved across her skin. It probably looked silly to see her make such a clumsy entrance whilst maintaining a deadpan facial expression. If a few apprentices began roaring with laughter, Mudslide wouldn't even be mad. If she were them, heck, when she was an apprentice, she would've been laughing right with them.

Hope nocat saw that. Not like it mattered, Dawnstar won't kill me for tripping over your own paws... But I'm sure the option's not above her. Desperate to regain her footing, the warrior slowly sat up and her large oriental ears were met with the clam lapping waves of Seastones. Mudslide looked at her surroundings with slightly intrigued blue eyes. She shook the sand out of her pelt and finally eased enough of her pain to start walking again. Yes, it still hurt, but honestly? Nothing hurt more than mental turmoil, so yeah, she was actually doing fine.

Hm, so Thunderclan was the option of socialization? Pass. Major pass. No way was she about to talk to those tree huggers. It's not like she talked much anyways. Icy blue caught on what smelt of a Thunderclan warrior. What were they doing? Mudslide narrowed her eyes as her paws twitched towards the cat (Mind Reader). They looked tired and dejected, as though a something absolutely horrible happened to them. Something about the way they held themselves was familiar. It reminded Mudslide of herself, specifically when she first joined Shadowclan. She had kept her head down, always moping, always daydreaming. She nearly didn't become an apprentice since she was so stressed out about her sister.

Okay.... Change of plans. Mudslide lightly trotted up to the cat, her nose suddenly overwhelmed by the fresh scent of Thunderclan. It was more than odd... She'd only been so close to a cat of another clan when in the heat of battle. She curled her long and thick tail around her paws, looking the Thunderclan warrior up and down. Hm. And she kept her maw clamped shut. Just because she was sitting here didn't mean she was going to talk. She just pitied them and their familiar expression.

Tags:
@Seamrog // Snakefang

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old July 8th, 2024, 11:56 AM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 21 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]

· · ────────────── · ·
[Redhawk - @taillow ] [Swanpaw - @Dark ] [Mudhound - @Rani ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Oh! Over there! Hillstrider shot up, angular yellow eyes catching on a familiar red pelt. He jogged through the crowd, making sure to never lose the ThunderClan warrior. She seemed to be with another warrior, and the apprentice from the border!! Oh good! Hillstrider remembered the little dude called thr injured kid her brother. Maybe he could smooth over with the apprentice that he wasn’t going to eat her… The warrior looked friendly enough though, maybe they would be less likely to kill him for talking to them.

“Hey!” Hillstrider called, trotting the last few steps until he was right in front of the trio. “Hey! You’re the cats I ran into with the little dude at the border, yeah?” The “yeah” was mostly part of his speech pattern—he knew they were the same cats. He directed his attention to Mudhound. Woah. Cool-looking dude. “Yo, I’m Hillstrider.” He focused on Redhawk and Swanpaw. “I wanted to ask about the lil’ guy. Is he okay? Did he make it?” If he had died, Hillstrider was going to feel SO guilty.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old July 8th, 2024, 03:31 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆
Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
Purrks: Silver Tongue(active) & Hulk Smash(inactive)

Well, this would be interesting. A gathering with only three clans in attendance wasn't necessarily out of the ordinary, no, but given the circumstances with the missing clan being driven out of the clan's territories entirely–yes, it was a bit odd. It felt weird. Wrong. It kind of made her skin crawl.

Thunderclan had arrived shortly after, she could tell that much when she had caught their scent. Green eyes shifted from cat to cat as they began to gather around the stones, intermingling with one another. With a quiet huff to herself, she seated herself amidst the mass of cats, deciding to groom the fur on her chest as she waited for things to kick off.

[ Open for interactions! ]
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\10 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]

- - -
Woop de Doo! Riverclan's gone, all the fishes swam away from there little stream in utter terror! The dogs drove them out, and rightfully so. At least the clans had something to agree on; Riverclan sucked. Honestly, the idea to drive them out was genius! How could they possibly stand a chance against THREE clans! Hahahaha! Magpiepaw was far more than amused seeing that their wannabe leader and bloodstained deputy weren't present. Awesome! Though, even if she had a better opinion of Thunderclan now, no way was she about to talk to one of them, yuck! Magpiepaw was so above that. So, she decided to mingle within her own clan.

Boring.... Ehhh.... Boring. Super dense! Oh! Green! The two toned apprentice suddenly paused, plumy tail high in the air. Midnightpaw. Yeah, she knew them, Magpiepaw knew every cat that graced the forest! Hahaha! Since her eyes were pretty enough, she decided to sit next to her, allowing her clanmate to bask in her glory! "Hey there, name's Magpiepaw! But ya probably already know me! I'm just supper dupper noticable like that!" Her height probably had a factor, there was no way a cat wouldn't recognize her oddly short stature. Not like that would stop her though!

"What do ya think the buzz will be? I hope it's something realll interesting. I cannot STAND boring gatherings!"

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old July 8th, 2024, 04:31 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her
Purrks: Heightened Perception(active), Herbal Knowledge T2 & Monkey’s Paw.
Drizzlecloud wasn’t sure if she really wanted to attend this gathering, but she felt that she had to. If Springlight was going to be here, at her first gathering as Thunderclan’s sole healer, then she’d be here to watch from the crowd, to hopefully give her a singular ounce of reassurance within her presence alone… Maybe.

The blue-grey spotted tabby settled herself down among the rest of the gathering cats, although she stayed close to some of her own clanmates that had already settled down, not really wishing to branch out today. It was odd, as she felt a pull to where she usually sat, up in her usual spot with the other medicine cats… But that was not her place anymore. As odd as this change was, it lifted a weight from her shoulders. The pressure was gone–but, she’d always be here in times of crisis, if the clan ever needed her or if Springlight needed her, she’d be here.

With a soft sigh, her gaze drifted to her left, her vision landing on the young apprentice that had helped her out during a clan meeting a few moons ago–Warblerpaw, she recalled. The young tom seemed to be greeting a nearby Shadowclan apprentice–but judging by his nervous demeanor, she decided to stay nearby just in case.
[ @finley !! - Warblerpaw, @furrensic - Quillpaw fin said i could squoosh drizz in to interact with warbler so quill is of course included mwehehe :3 ]
━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit

Last edited by Omari; July 8th, 2024 at 04:35 PM.
Old July 8th, 2024, 05:09 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆
Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
Purrks: Silver Tongue(active) & Hulk Smash(inactive)
Her alone time had been interrupted–not like that shocked her, as they were at a gathering after all–by another Shadowclan apprentice by the name of Magpiepaw. Lifting her head from where she had been twisted inwards on herself to groom her fur, her eyes snapping to look at the younger apprentice before her. Big green eyes bore into the molly for a few moments, as if assessing her very existence–cocky and loud. Reminded her of someone, actually.

Her hard stare lingered, but a small smile caused her nearly unsettling exterior to crack. “Hello. Mhm, I do know you, we’ve shared the same den for a little while now–it’d be a shame if I didn’t know your name by now.” Midnightpaw liked to try her best, to commit her clanmate’s names to memory. She wasn’t really the most talkative cat, but she thought that it would be at least respectable to know everyone’s names.

“Well, with the other gathering’s that I’ve attended, they’ve… Always been interesting. I wonder how it’ll go now, with what we pulled on Riverclan.” She wondered if things would stay civil or not.
[ @Marigoldwhisper oh magpie is so silly i love her !! ]
⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit
Old July 8th, 2024, 05:10 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

ThunderClan arrived almost on ShadowClan's tail. Dawnstar watched the squirrels walk in with a lazy glint in her golden eyes. She wasn't picking up the usual tension when clans intermingled, but she kept her guard up, nonetheless. The leader turned her head after feeling eyes peering at her. A tilt of her head brought her gaze to the one-eyed deputy watching her. She might have found that strange if she was used to Mistlewhisker's attention, the black she-cat turned away not long after.

Bumblestar joined her shortly after her clan filled the beach. To her surprise, the she-cat just sat beside her as usual and offered a polite greeting. "You look like how I feel. Are idiotic clanmates causing problems for no reason? I've had to deal with three in the last moon." Dawnstar yawned, willing to be civil merely because she wasn't interested in trading barbs tonight. She wasn't joking, Bumblestar did look as tired as she felt.

"Since I'm not interested in arguing about it, one of your apprentices was found well beyond your border, encroaching on my territory. My warriors find him, one attacked him for trespassing, and the other was kind enough to bring the injured cat back to your border and sent him off with a passing ThunderClan patrol. Are we going to have problems because of it?" Dawnstar asked nonchalantly while licking and nipping at her shoulder to relieve an itch. Her eyes observed how her clan was interacting with ThunderClan. Not too friendly, but no one should be hissing and spitting at the moment.
@dino.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old July 8th, 2024, 05:10 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Bleedingpaw
Shadowclan Apprentice | He/Him | 6 Moons
Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

Honestly had it been any other cat Bleedingpaw might be put off of the conversation by Rosepaws attitude, however being a soft hearted little tom in the clan of the shadows would harden anyones tolerance to ill tempers.

So the tom only giggled lightly at all the stuttering, finding the mistakes charming. "I keep thinking Im Bleeding-kit too honestly, its been a huge change. And I wouldnt knock frogs until you try them! Theyre really tasty though lizard is better and at least we dont have to go scurrying around in the tree's for them like you do squirrels! I dunno how you manage that all the time." It sounded like a quick way to fall to your death to Bleedingpaw, though maybe that was his lack of balance speaking. There were actually a few shadowclan cats who could climb and they did get the occasional squirrel, though not as much as thunderclan was rumored to.

"Shadowclans been normal!" and it said something that 'normal' for shadowclan meant border incidents and murders Dawnstar was trying to stomp out and a cannibal on the loose. "You got it right where going into details probably isnt smart because secrets and stuff but I can say the forest feels a lot more peaceful with riverclan gone, so Im assuming the same goes for you!" Thunderclan had been more in conflict with the banished clan then shadowclan after all, so they had to be enjoying the peace.

Something about Rosepaws rambling words brought a sunshine grin to the blond bengals face as the other tom talked, long feathery tail waving behind him as Rosepaw gained full attention, Bleedingpaw not shying away even when the thunderclans apprentices facial scar came into view. It was gnarly sure, but scars were more of a mark of strength in shadowclan then other clans perhaps and so were respected or even admired depending, that Rosepaw had survived such a blow so young was pretty cool to the unmarked bengal, though he didnt voice that right now in case it was impolite.
What he did react to was his new nickname, the tom mouthing 'wobble-paws' with a grin before giggling at the name, not at all fussed. The pretty tom knew what he was, and that was a wobbly cat just like Rosepaws own clanmate Poppypaw.

"I think we can still be friends or something even if our clans come to conflict really. The elders told me about how they've kept crossclan friendships even through the windclan war so I dont think its impossible... We just need to remember our loyalties and know if we do face eachother its not personal!

Though I get not trusting quickly, Mama says the most worthwhile trust is earned so Im happy to earn it if you do wanna be friends!"
Because Bleedingpaw wanted to be friends. Rosepaw was pretty cool so far after all.

"Hehe I guess my name is kinda ironic but its got a good reason. My birth mother wasnt really nice at all and when she dropped me off to shadowclan Dawnstar asked for a name and she said 'Bleedingkit' because my wobbles made me fall over and get a bloody nose. I get hurt a lot really from falling over and the name feels important to me even if I know it was supposed to be a mean one."
It was his first name, despite how he was a couple moons old when dropped off, Rose having not named him beyond cruel taunts, and as such it was important to him despite the origin. It was the name his loves ones knew and used and he was gonna make it mean more then something cruel one day.

"I like your name though! Rosepaw is a very pretty name and I think it suits your personality and your fur. You got sharp thorns but youre also kind and softer when you wanna, like rose petals!

And I like your scar too, I think it makes you look strong and cool though I know it mustve hurt to get."
Not that the tom was gonna pry on how an apprentice so young gained an injury like that.

@Weekend-Wondering (thank you Im loving Rosepaw too!)

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!