Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:03 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Cinderspirit
Today 03:52 PM
The Narrows
by elio
Last post by Katclaw
Today 03:52 PM
Roblox Gift Card Giveaway
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 03:48 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Cinderspirit
Today 03:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 6th, 2024, 08:33 PM
In love w/rubberRatroom<3

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

[Swanberry]
She, Her\Queen\30 moons\Riverclan
"Venus, planet of love, was destroyed by global warming. Did its people want to much too?"

Baby Boomer - [INACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Huh. Well, that was quick. Willowtail handled the tall rabbit with a level of skill the queen genuinely wasn't even expecting. Most times when seeing new prey like this there was more struggle. Apparently, this wasn't the case. She then looked to Jaggedpaw, tilting her head to the side as she observed the apprentice. Swanberry wasn't sure how much help she could be given her swollen belly. It was almost impossible to do a proper hunting crouch with a belly as wide as a kittypets. A light snarl escape her maw before she finally adressed the tom.

"I'm sure you'd like to hunt something as well, wouldn't you dear?" She queen shuffled around for a moment, her ears perking up. Maybe more rabbits were near, but they may have scattered by now given how far the stench of death travels. "Follow me, I'm sure there's something else around here."

She was right, surprisingly. Another oddly lengthy rabbit stood, it's brown eyes locked on the cats before them. Swanberry winced. This one may give a chance. A few other hares hopped along the mountain, though it wasn't long before their gaze locked onto them as well. "There's enough for the each of us. I saw we all pick one, hows that sound?" She spoke to the whole group but allowed her gaze to rest on Jaggedpaw as if asking him directly.

She then glanced to Willowtail, wracking her brain trying to figure out where to put the prey she'd just caught. Swanberry furrowed her brow. Adding this to the endless disadvantages of living on a mountain. No possible way to burry prey.

Tags:
@SeonghwaBerry // Willowtail
@Madelaine
Willowtail gave a gentle, sympthetic look to the queen and nodded. Willowtail's abnormally long tail gently streching over and brushing the queens shoulder to show respect as she spoke. Drawing it away gently Willowtail meowed, "How about.... sense there's clearly no way to bury this, We go to the other rabbits, me and Jaggedpaw can hunt at least one rabbit per cat, sense your a more experienced warrior, this will give us more training and practice so could you perhaps.... maybe make a pile? If not I could watch it, I'm just afraid of some animal stealing our prey sense we know..... pretty much nothing about this place. You can correct us or give us advice afterwards if you'd like. Not that we'd have a choice regardless" Willowtail purred, "Jaggedpaw can try and take two of the rabbit, sense he's an apprentice I think it'd look good for him if he came back with two rabbits. If one runs I'll catch it. " Willowtail offered kindly, her big blue eyes bright with excitment and commitment to the hunt. Her one rabbit should have been a decent demontration to the apprentice. Hopefully the queen got her message in helping the queen rather than offending her or calling off her abilites. Willowtail simply wanted the queen to be safe and the prey to be protected.

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!! Softdove and Crowsong and the med cats of Treeclan and Fogclan, they have open den policies!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa @/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheartofthunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here

Last edited by ChromeSpooky_Hwaa; July 6th, 2024 at 09:08 PM.
Old July 7th, 2024, 08:29 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 24 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
once splashleap departed towards the river, mudsmoke lead Fishpaw away from the river and deeper into the treeline. Still too much rocks, it was a pain to traverse through. he tried to ignore how all this walking was putting strain on his leg, it was quite painful but it would heal! Hopefully. "Okay, the territory may be different but basic steps of hunting stay the same" he informed his apprentice, once they neared a more earthy and less rocky area.

"scenting the air is the first step in hunting, one that should become natural to you." he explained in a lowered voice. "Once you caught scent of you prey; you either alert you patrol, if your hunting in a group, or you immediately start your hunt. When alerting your patrol that there is prey nearby do so with tail signals. Informing them verbally will alert the prey that you are there and that's the last thing you want when hunting. Another thing is you always want to be downwind so that the prey can't scent you." He added, he would go over the rest after demonstrating some of it. Mudsmoke raised his head and opened his maw breathing in the different scents of the mountain, it was so different to the ones back home. He caught wind of a nearby vole. He raised his tail signalling for Fishpaw to stay quite before pointing it in the direction of a nearby shrub demonstrating what he had just taught her.

Dropping into a hunting crouch, he held his tail close to the ground but while hovering it there and making sure it didn't brush an leaves. Slowly he crept forward towards the shrub, focusing on the placement of his paws. Hopefully Fishpaw was watching and taking note of what he was doing. Mudsmoke waited staying completely still until he saw the vole, it seemed to be distracted. Eating something. Perfect! Directing all weight into his haunches he pounced! Snagging the vole in his claws he gave it a swift bite to neck killing it. Lifting the limp vole he walked back over to where Fishpaw stood and dropped it at her paws. "I hope you paying attention, it's you turn now."

Mudsmoke sat down and waited for his apprentice to give it a shot. "bend all four of your paws until you stomachs almost touch the ground, keep your tail low but don't let in drag through leaves. That would alert you prey. With that being said when stalking forward pay close attention to where you step- and don't pounce onto your prey too quickly, wait till your sure it's distracted" For his first time teaching someone hunting he things he did pretty good, thinks being the key word. Hopefully Fishpaw understood what he said and that it made sense. Did he leave out anything?

[+1 Vole]
||[1/5 ; 1 Vole]||

Tags:
- Splashleap ( @gs29513 )
- Fishpaw ( @PINTO BEAN )
Old July 7th, 2024, 09:09 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: RiverClan Camp

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 21 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
header by @/Marigoldwhisper

◜◜

Brokenstream let out a yawn in between grooming himself, ears pricked with alertness for any sounds of disturbance. The tom felt as though he was always on edge, away from the real RiverClan camp. Would they ever be able to go home?

The RiverClan warrior looked around, watching as one of the kits bounded towards the prey pile to greet another warrior. His heart panged in his chest. There was a river, there was prey even, and their leader and deputy were doing their best. But it still wasn't home. He sighed, shaking his head ever so slightly, as if waving away his dismay like it was an annoying fly. 'Instead of moping, I should be doing something useful.' He gazed around the camp until his eyes settled on a familiar Lionheart.

"Duskleaf!" He called, getting up with a stretch before bounding over to the tom. "How about some fishing? I haven't had a good carp in awhile." Brokenstream licked his lips after he spoke, eyes drifting to look at the raging river near their camp. "Though, we might have to go for a swim if we really want to catch anything worth eating." Besides, at least Duskleaf wouldn't have to smell for fish. He hoped this was a good way to help his Clanmate feel as though he was just as useful as anyone else in the Clan, regardless of a working nose or not. Besides, Brokenstream had been hoping to get to know the young Lionheart more. It was impressive to be so young and held to such high regard, but it must be stressful during these trying times. "What do you say?"

( @Seamrog | hope this starter is okay !! )

pixelgifs by @/snowflake.

Brokenstream is RiverClan’s Head Lionheart - If You Need Him, Mention Me
Old July 7th, 2024, 09:37 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Beaverkit-He/Him
6 Moons

————————

Beaverkit existed.

ART SHOP!

Caveclaw is a Lionheart of Riverclan, mention me if she is needed!

art by @/snowflake.
Old July 7th, 2024, 01:02 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆

YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'VE SWALLOWED THE SUN
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERKIT . 3 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN
It's been a hot minute since Salamanderkit did anything but right about now's a good time to find her gnawing on a scraggly piece of bramble. The thorns have been picked off, either by her or someone conscientious enough not to let a kitten stick thorns in her mouth, and now all that's left to do is chew the everlovin' life out of it.

It's hard work. She falls asleep working on it.

activitypost.

gravelly waypoint
Old July 7th, 2024, 02:05 PM
Sailin doon the watter!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyCat View Post

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Brokenstream | 21 MOONS | HE/HIM ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
sleek golden bengal tom with light green eyes, jet black ears & back legs
header by @/Marigoldwhisper

◜◜

Brokenstream let out a yawn in between grooming himself, ears pricked with alertness for any sounds of disturbance. The tom felt as though he was always on edge, away from the real RiverClan camp. Would they ever be able to go home?

The RiverClan warrior looked around, watching as one of the kits bounded towards the prey pile to greet another warrior. His heart panged in his chest. There was a river, there was prey even, and their leader and deputy were doing their best. But it still wasn't home. He sighed, shaking his head ever so slightly, as if waving away his dismay like it was an annoying fly. 'Instead of moping, I should be doing something useful.' He gazed around the camp until his eyes settled on a familiar Lionheart.

"Duskleaf!" He called, getting up with a stretch before bounding over to the tom. "How about some fishing? I haven't had a good carp in awhile." Brokenstream licked his lips after he spoke, eyes drifting to look at the raging river near their camp. "Though, we might have to go for a swim if we really want to catch anything worth eating." Besides, at least Duskleaf wouldn't have to smell for fish. He hoped this was a good way to help his Clanmate feel as though he was just as useful as anyone else in the Clan, regardless of a working nose or not. Besides, Brokenstream had been hoping to get to know the young Lionheart more. It was impressive to be so young and held to such high regard, but it must be stressful during these trying times. "What do you say?"

( @Seamrog | hope this starter is okay !! )

Duskleaf

20 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

As he often did when he had some spare time, Duskleaf sat in one of the more elevated parts of camp, where he could see the waves at the bottom of the mountain. The sounds of crashing waves and of the wind were calming, but although the peace and quiet was nice, sometimes it could be a little boring. But then Duskleaf turned his head to see a cat he was starting to becoming more familiar with approaching.

"Oh, Brokenstream, hello!" Duskleaf said as he rose to his feet. "Fishing sounds good! I've been missing the taste of salmon so it'll be great to catch some again." He hadn't been fishing for a while at all, so practicing it again would mean less chance of forgetting how to later on. Besides, fishing was the easiest type of hunting for him to do now that he couldn’t smell. Every other type of hunting was affected, but fishing stayed the same. He wondered if Brokenstream had been thinking about that, since he had told the warrior on a border patrol about his nose injury and he seemed to understand, not just about the injury itself but also that he didn’t want the whole clan to know about it.

"I don't mind a bit of swimming either, makes my fur a bit tidier." He said, quickly glancing down at his fur on one side, it wasn’t the tidiest and had a few leaves sticking out. "Well, makes it tidier for…a moment or two." He said with a slight laugh at the end. He used to really hate his fur being messy and full of leaves, but now he actually somewhat liked it, as long as it wasn’t too messy.

(The starter's great!)
On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond!"

DuskleafSnakefangNightpaw — Stormkit
Old July 7th, 2024, 02:37 PM
Adderstrike, my darling..

Bump Policy: Whenever always

Sharkhail softly walked around the camp. He was itching to do something but had nothing currently on his plate.
Old July 7th, 2024, 03:08 PM

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

Fishpaw
7 moons | she/her | Riverclan
PATROL

I'm a guppy

Fishpaw watched as her mentor caught a vole. She was really surprised about
how good at hunting he was. "Wow! your very good!" she said as she
looked up at her mentor. He told her to give it a try, so she was going to give it her all.

She sniffed the air trying to sniff out some prey, she smelt a rabbit, she got into
the position that mudsmoke told her to. She flicked her tail in the direction of
the rabbit. She walked slowly towards it. She then pounced onto the rabbit,
grabbing it by it's neck and waiting for it to become limp. "Look! Look! I got
a rabbit!!!"
she said with a squeal in her voice. She sat down the rabbit
Infront of her mentor proudly.

[+1 rabbit]
[2/5 1 vole | 1 rabbit]

@burntToast
-i hope i'm doing the patrol right lol-

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!
Old July 7th, 2024, 07:16 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: The Starpoint

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Hopefully this meeting would go as smoothly as the previous one had. It was going to be a happier meeting, at least; there weren't any deaths to announce (aside from Skydust's). No new warriors to name, but a couple kits would be starting their training.

All in all, a good way to start.

Leaping up to the Starpoint, Fadingstar yowled, "Let all RiverClan cats gather for a meeting!"

[ If you have any ceremony forms to submit, please get them in ASAP! Forms need to be in before the meeting's ceremonies are held; otherwise, you'll need to wait until the next meeting ]

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @gs29513 @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @ghost. @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwaBerry @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @birdbrain @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @JellyCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Windy @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @dagnyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @~Jade @Stitchedpatch )

Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old July 7th, 2024, 07:32 PM

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: The Starpoint

Fishpaw

fishpaw padded up, ready to congratulate the kits who will be getting into their
apprentice days. She was excited to see the kits happy faces.

-open-

MR PLANT AND ARGOS = LOVE <3
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick

click it!!
Closed Thread