Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rp finder? I guess?
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 02:31 PM
Kits Need To Learn Too!! [...
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 02:27 PM
RiverClan Lionheart...
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 02:20 PM
Mouse murder (Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 02:14 PM
Feathered Friends (Birdpaw...
by Mica
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:11 PM

Old July 5th, 2024, 02:59 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Picnic Prey Social [clan-wide event]

ALL I EVER WANTED
WAS TO BE OF WILDFLOWERS
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ❀ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MAGGOTKIT . 2 MOONS . IT/ITS . WINDCLAN

Its smile is soft, satisfied that Leopardpaw has taken the bundle of flowers. Good. It has several more it wants to deliver, elsewhere, but that can wait.

"If our nests match then that means our dreams will match, too." It sounds quite convinced of this despite, just, sayin' stuff to say it. Maybe it's just that Maggotkit really adores the idea of dreaming the same as someone else. Seeing another cat's dreams must be just like opening their head up and looking right at their thoughts. Maggotkit likes that.

It watches Leopardpaw perk up over something in one of those instances where she's not looking right at it. Intrigued, Maggotkit pays mind to the meadow again, all the cats, all the talking. Oh. It recognizes, faintly, who Leopardpaw must have spotted. For a cautious half-second Maggotkit's head is on a swivel, big yellow eyes peeled for wherever its mother had gone. Ah—she's talking to a warrior over the other way. So maybe she hasn't seen Goldenhoney yet, which means she hasn't gotten all fussy and sour, which means she won't be looking for Maggotkit to end Go Outside Day early and get away from there.

Maggotkit's not sure that's what'll happen if Whiterabbit spots him, but it feels like a fair guess. It sneaks around to the other side of Leopardpaw, making itself less visible. That...might help. Maggotkit peers up at its sister.

"Do you only have good dreams? Or do you sometimes have bad dreams."

Back on track, it seems.

@IDIOTICBEAN101 ; LEOPARDPAW
Old July 5th, 2024, 03:27 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Leopardpaw-She/Her
7 Moons

PURRKS
Chill of Death-Not Active

---------------

Leopardpaw thought for a moment.
Have the same dreams?
She wasn't sure that was how it worked, but maybe a StarClan cat could make it work?
That'd be pretty cool!

After Maggotkit moved around her, it asked another question.
"Oh, I dunno, I don't usually remember my dreams that well, but they've never seemed like a nightmare soooo...." She answered thoughtfully "I guess pretty much good dreams!"

@dagnyme

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old July 5th, 2024, 10:59 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Sneezekit
| they/them | WindClan | Kit |

Sneezekit was grinning ear to ear. What kit wouldn’t be? A chance to leave camp before their sixth moon! It was like a dream--and not one of those nasty ones where monsters attack WindClan and stuff! A chance to meet more of their Clanmates, too. It was Sneezekit’s personal mission to befriend as many cats as possible. There were lots and lots of eyes in WindClan, all of them with the Super Exciting Potential of looking at Sneezekit! They did a little hop as they walked, stepping squarely on a little white flower. ‘Cause they were just so excited!

And look! Over there! A kit that Sneezekit had never spoken to. Another cat who could possibly be Sneezekit’s friend! Without hesitation, they bounced on over to the other kit, watching with great interest as the grass and flowers flattened beneath their paws. It was like they were finally in the Real World, For Real.

“Hi! I’m Sneezekit!” they began their greeting, the Tried and True. “What’s your name? Wanna be friends?” It was Sneezekit’s perfect little greeting; it was easy and Friendly and had all the things they needed to say in it. They began to hop in a little circle around the New Kit. What was she like? What kinds of things did she like? Sneezekit was finding that each cat was so different and full of possibilities, which could be a little scary but sometimes worked out in the end.

( @SuspiciousMindz )

[Littlekit]
​WindClan Kit
No Purrks

Littlekit was rolling around in the flowers while half-watching the kittens attack a warrior from afar when Sneezekit bounded towards her. The little calico quickly rolled so she was on her stomach and looked upwards at the slightly older kitten.

Sneezekit?
What an interesting name!
Super unique!
Littlekit liked it! She liked it a lot!

"Howdy! I'm Littlekit!" The she-kit would blurt outwardly, sitting up tall and puffing her chest out to make herself look a little bigger. So threatening. Terrifying even, psh. "I like your name!" She chirped before her little eyes caught something moving amongst the grass. Her pupils widened, shooting Sneezekit a knowing look before she shot past the other feline.

Within a couple steps, Littlekit had it! She pushed her paw down on top of the creature, watching it squirm between her toes with her tail waving with triumph in the air. "Sneezekit! Sneezy! Look! Look! Lookit-! Her frame wiggled with delight and as they'd look down into the grass and between her toes, they'd see a grasshopper trying to squirm away from her.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 6th, 2024, 02:23 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Confused

Sneezekit
| they/them | WindClan | Kit |

Sneezekit grinned. ‘Cause sometimes they thought that Sneezekit was kind of a funny name, but maybe not everyone thought that way. Littlekit was an interesting name, Sneezekit thought, ‘cause she didn’t really look all that little. Maybe just a little littler than Sneezekit, but that was just ‘cause she was a little younger, Sneezekit was pretty sure.

Sneezekit blinked with surprise and interest as Littlekit rushed past them, apparently having spotted something in the distance. And they smiled again as the new kit ushered them over to see her discovery. And even gave Sneezekit a new nickname! They could tell that hanging out with Littlekit would be a lot of fun, probably.

“Whazzat?” said Sneezekit, bouncing up next to the other kit. “Ooh! It’s one of those funny jumping bugs!” Their tail shot up into the air with excitement. “That’s great, ‘cause I don’t see too many of those back in camp. ‘Cause they like being in the open better, I betcha. You gotta be real fast to catch ‘em, too. ‘Cause they’re so boingy and stuff.” Sneezekit spoke with great authority on the matter. After all, bugs can be a great source of pranking inspiration.

“Ooh, I know! What if we try and catch a whole bunch of bugs together! I think there’ll be a ton of bugs out here, not like at camp,” Sneezekit explained, bouncing up and down on their paws. “So maybe we can catch a whole bunch, too!” A great opportunity for Sneezekit to show off their bug-catching Skills! The world would be greatly impressed by their Unmatched Agility and Awareness.

( @SuspiciousMindz )
Old July 7th, 2024, 01:34 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Stars above, this kit might be chattier than Duckpaw! Deadmoon couldn't resist a chuckle at her assertion of 'winning', muttering somewhat to herself but also somewhat to Owlkit Is being taken to the medicine den full of thorns really winning? before raising her voice to be a bit...nicer. For a moment, at least. Because the child was raising some fairly good points about the grunginess of the youngest kits, nothing more of course. Nodding with perhaps excessive graveness, Deadmoon concurred Yes, the Tyrantstar situation does seem to be being.....handled by quite a few eager kits. I can see why you wouldn't want to risk hurting one of them accidentally in all of the furor.

And, just like that, Owlkit had moved on. There seemed to be no end to the things she could think of to chatter about. It was entertaining, Deadmoon would grant, albeit a bit disorientating at times. She listened to the proclamations of planned glory as long as they went on (she was well used to them by now, every kit had a similar speech), but was quiet surprised to hear two things. The decision that SHE would be getting the rabbit (she wasn't aware Owlkit saw her as anything more than an occasional source of entertainment) and the apparent nickname. Breezy. Not...entirely intuitive, if she was being honest. And reminded her of Breezefeather. Who Owlkit definitely didn't know. Altogether a bit odd.

Unaware of her audiences dilemma Owlkit had moved on, inquiring about allergies and discussing her own. No, I don't have any allergies. Deadmoon explained, privately very glad of this fact in light of what they apparently led to (many sniffles and sneezes). Though I suppose you could say I'm allergic to running, cause I can't do it. With the questions answered, she took the liberty of circling back to the previous topic. Were you calling me Breezy? Because I'm......not really sure how you got that from Deadmoon, to be honest. Not that I mind, a......friend of mind had Breeze in his name so I....like it. Just...confusing. And here she went, rambling and thinking about the Past when that was really the last thing Deadmoon ought to be doing. @Blaaze
Old July 10th, 2024, 03:55 PM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFur. View Post
@Moonraven

Silverfur would watch as the clan filters out to the Starry Meadows. She would follow them coming up the rear before twitching her nose, she smelled mouse. She would stop and hunt taking her time to catch the mouse, she knew where the meadows were anyway, having been there twice before when her parents had died in battle and sickness respectively.

When she entered the meadows she would pause glancing at Crowtooth seemingly letting the kits 'attack' him. She would twitch her whiskers amused. She might join in but after she had eaten, as always it was food first with Silverfur, then everything else after.

[Open for all]

Isn't your name Silverfur? Crowfade couldn’t resist the urge to add a friendly tease I wonder why? she mewed it as seriously as possible as she found it hilarious if cats took it serious.

She wondered if her brother was there and scanned around the meadow her gaze landing on many different kits.
Old July 11th, 2024, 03:47 PM

My Mood: Queenly

@Honey Bee

She would tilt her head and smile, "last time I checked it was, don't think Twilightstar would be happy if I called myself Silverstar now" she would reply. "well bluekit was taken and I'm sure silvertail and silverpelt were taken as well when I became a warrior" she would then smirk. "Silverclaw did get thrown around but then my claws are not silver" she would then glance at Crowtooth, "seems that he's having fun"
Old July 11th, 2024, 04:44 PM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverFur. View Post
@Honey Bee

She would tilt her head and smile, "last time I checked it was, don't think Twilightstar would be happy if I called myself Silverstar now" she would reply. "well bluekit was taken and I'm sure silvertail and silverpelt were taken as well when I became a warrior" she would then smirk. "Silverclaw did get thrown around but then my claws are not silver" she would then glance at Crowtooth, "seems that he's having fun"

Crowfade laughed Alright Silverstarry. Crowfade loved her serious reaction to her joke and mewed I think I should be Crow tease!
Old July 12th, 2024, 12:53 PM
Matching w/ @ghost.

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Stars above, this kit might be chattier than Duckpaw! Deadmoon couldn't resist a chuckle at her assertion of 'winning', muttering somewhat to herself but also somewhat to Owlkit Is being taken to the medicine den full of thorns really winning? before raising her voice to be a bit...nicer. For a moment, at least. Because the child was raising some fairly good points about the grunginess of the youngest kits, nothing more of course. Nodding with perhaps excessive graveness, Deadmoon concurred Yes, the Tyrantstar situation does seem to be being.....handled by quite a few eager kits. I can see why you wouldn't want to risk hurting one of them accidentally in all of the furor.

And, just like that, Owlkit had moved on. There seemed to be no end to the things she could think of to chatter about. It was entertaining, Deadmoon would grant, albeit a bit disorientating at times. She listened to the proclamations of planned glory as long as they went on (she was well used to them by now, every kit had a similar speech), but was quiet surprised to hear two things. The decision that SHE would be getting the rabbit (she wasn't aware Owlkit saw her as anything more than an occasional source of entertainment) and the apparent nickname. Breezy. Not...entirely intuitive, if she was being honest. And reminded her of Breezefeather. Who Owlkit definitely didn't know. Altogether a bit odd.

Unaware of her audiences dilemma Owlkit had moved on, inquiring about allergies and discussing her own. No, I don't have any allergies. Deadmoon explained, privately very glad of this fact in light of what they apparently led to (many sniffles and sneezes). Though I suppose you could say I'm allergic to running, cause I can't do it. With the questions answered, she took the liberty of circling back to the previous topic. Were you calling me Breezy? Because I'm......not really sure how you got that from Deadmoon, to be honest. Not that I mind, a......friend of mind had Breeze in his name so I....like it. Just...confusing. And here she went, rambling and thinking about the Past when that was really the last thing Deadmoon ought to be doing. @Blaaze

Owlkit sat on her haunches, her one standing ear perked up. At Breezy's muttering, Owlkit didn't even hear it before she had chattered on like a warbler, always finding a new topic to skip to whenever she got tired of the last one. As the cinnamon mottled kitten heard Deadmoon was allergic to running, Owlkit suddenly became a Detective. Couldn't run? Allergic? Hrrmmm... all very confusing to the scatterbrain. Alas, she stooped forward to give Deadmoon's handicapping paw a sniff, rump and tail in the air, before she hopped back with a dutiful sneeze. Blinking, bewildered by her own body's action, she shook her fur out and her floppy ear, well... flopped. And then she noticed Deadmoon was speaking again. Oh! Yes, right. She stood with her paws spread out, thinking hard of how to recite her explanation. Just kidding, why would she do that? "Weeelllll when y' took me to the med'cine den,, couldn't see ya, n didn't know who'ya were. So I hadda give you a name!" she chirruped, and of course didn't leave it at that. "Welllll I didn't know ya paw was a bully-" A disdainful, rueful glance at her foot- "N just thought it look twitsy. Well that'd be meanish, but r'minded me a' the word twister. N twisters are windy, but we live in Wiiindclan so can't call ya windy, but Breezy worked cause dont live in Breezeclan!" She finished, with the grand finale of a puffed out chest and proud grin. Ohhh a friend! Named Breeze. COOL!! "I have friend named..." in all honesty she didn't have many friends. "Rob'nsnow! Or did, she kapoofed! Like this!" She began dramatically falling backward, but a sneeze quickened the process and her too big paws failed her, causing her to begin tumbling down the slight hill. Oops. But she somehow popped up like Mario out of a pipe and scampered up again, erupting in a chortling giggle.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Last edited by Blaaze; July 12th, 2024 at 12:54 PM.
Old July 12th, 2024, 01:16 PM

Bump Policy: Never

(Trying out longer posts so don't mind me!)

Houndhop. WC Warrior. He/Him (open!)

A prey social? Now, Houndhop had never been to one of THEM before! The solid brown tom sort of awkwardly walked around with his three remaining legs, finding a comfortable spot. Though he had to question why Starry Meadow, of all places. It was disrespectful to the cats who were laid to rest.