Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Their Journey [P]
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:16 AM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by JellyCat
Today 09:09 AM
Pinewatch Patch
by taillow
Last post by Luminous
Today 08:51 AM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 08:46 AM

Old July 4th, 2024, 02:34 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

A silent figure quietly stalked his way through the territory, trying to avoid being seen. Around his neck was a collar lined with spikes, and his two ice blue eyes gazed at his surroundings. This, was Shogun. He quietly continued on his journey, watching his surroundings with caution.
(OPEN TO ALL)

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; July 4th, 2024 at 02:38 PM.
Old July 4th, 2024, 02:40 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

RUSSETHOWL
He/Him - 18 Moons - RiverClan Warrior [Formerly ThC]
Purrks: Ultimate Predator
A large russet tom with green eyes

The former ThunderClanner felt unease as he treked through the mountainous terrain. When outsider scent hit his nose, his large russet fur stood on end. Was it one of those 'Atari' cats?? Quickly, the large tom slunk his way through the forest when he spotted a cat passing through. Though RiverClan may have different rules with dealing to outsiders, it didn't matter. Not when they could be part of the Atari, so He didn't think Fadingsun would mind. "HEY! ROUGE! GET OUTA HERE NOW! YOU'RE ON RIVERCLAN LAND!" Russethowl barked, emerging from the grasses. His large build tense as green hues gleamed with malice. "Get out. This is your only warning," he snarled, unsheathing his claws. Something inside him wanted blood, but he held it back. He wouldn't dare take an innocent life, especially if this cat didn't know they were tresspassing.

[ @Goopysharkboi ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old July 4th, 2024, 02:43 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
RUSSETHOWL

The former ThunderClanner felt unease as he treked through the mountainous terrain. When outsider scent hit his nose, his large russet fur stood on end. Was it one of those 'Atari' cats?? Quickly, the large tom slunk his way through the forest when he spotted a cat passing through. Though RiverClan may have different rules with dealing to outsiders, it didn't matter. Not when they could be part of the Atari, so He didn't think Fadingsun would mind. "HEY! ROUGE! GET OUTA HERE NOW! YOU'RE ON RIVERCLAN LAND!" Russethowl barked, emerging from the grasses. His large build tense as green hues gleamed with malice. "Get out. This is your only warning," he snarled, unsheathing his claws. Something inside him wanted blood, but he held it back. He wouldn't dare take an innocent life, especially if this cat didn't know they were tresspassing.

[ @Goopysharkboi ]
"...Hm? Oh, my apologies. It appears my hearing prevented me from comprehending your attempt to threaten me. I am merely passing through on my journey to find my brother, a large brown cat referred to as Ronin." Shogun turned to Russethowl softly and bowed his head in a gesture of respect before soon padding far enough that he then broke into a bound across the territory, navigating with ease as he soon reached the edge."if you see my brother, please tell him I came this way. My name is Shogun. I apologise for having to traverse through your territory, sir." He meowed softly before continuing on. Such a calm guy.
Old July 4th, 2024, 02:49 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

RUSSETHOWL

Alright, this guy was pissing him off. Russethowl curled his lips into a snarl as the rouge spoke. "I don't give a damn about your brother, get out or get ripped to shreds," the large RiverClanner growled, flexing their claws. As the now named Shogun left, the large russet cat's green gaze remained fixed on the cat as they left. Once he was sure that Shogun was gone, he sheathed his claws and let his shoulders fall. Now that he was out here, it would be a good idea to hunt. At least he knew how to hunt land animals, since that is all that was around here.

[ @Goopysharkboi ]
[OPEN !!]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old July 4th, 2024, 02:54 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
RUSSETHOWL

Alright, this guy was pissing him off. Russethowl curled his lips into a snarl as the rouge spoke. "I don't give a damn about your brother, get out or get ripped to shreds," the large RiverClanner growled, flexing their claws. As the now named Shogun left, the large russet cat's green gaze remained fixed on the cat as they left. Once he was sure that Shogun was gone, he sheathed his claws and let his shoulders fall. Now that he was out here, it would be a good idea to hunt. At least he knew how to hunt land animals, since that is all that was around here.

[ @Goopysharkboi ]
[OPEN !!]
"Russethowl!" Came the cheery voice of Grimpaw. "Hey, have you seen Crowglow? I can't find him anywhere and I wanna start battle training." The apprentice padded over softly. Crowglow was nowhere to be seen. "Skyfall said he'd come and look with me but he's busy teaching Moonpaw how to fish right now... "
Old July 4th, 2024, 06:54 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Jaggedpaw
[ He/Him - Riverclan Apprentice -
Purrks: None ]

Following behind the apprentice scanned where they walked with his only one eye. If this was going to be his home even for a little bit he might as well try to figure out what was what. He didn't want to get lost from his foster clanmates like he had done his two-leg home. He missed hi sister and wondered if she were thinking about him. Well she wasn't searching that was for sure. They would have found each other by now.

Jaggedpaw saw the two older cats top by a patch of what looked to be plants. Were these what they were looking for? he watched as Duskleaf picked some. he moved over and saw a few more not too far away. He grabbed a few by picking them by the bottom they almost hanging upside down in his jaws. he moved over to the patrol leader. Hopefully he did good.

[ @taillow; @Seamrog; ]

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old July 4th, 2024, 07:12 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Jaggedpaw
Purrks: none ]

Moving after his patrolmates the tom felt a hop in his step. This was exciting. He was able to hang out with some older warriors. He hadn't really met very many cats in his clan. He was a bit to shy to get to know anyone. He wasn't that much of a talker. He stopped beside them and listened in when he was asked if he scented anything. The young tom sniffed the air. he wasn't sure what any scents were. They were all jumbled together. Plus he hadn't scented or even ate any creatures. Unless you counted the scraps he had found in two-leg place. He waited to see if anybody would speak first. he didn't want to make a fool of himself.

[ @SeonghwaBerry; @Marigoldwhisper; ]

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old July 5th, 2024, 01:27 AM
shuntaro chishiya ❥

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 30 moons
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3
Where to bury the body? Dusklion tried to not think about the fact that Sunstrike would be buried so far from RiverClan territory. She worried whether or not the tom would find his way to StarClan's hunting grounds. "Please... if any spirits followed up, help guide his paws to you," the deputy murmured as she let him slide off her back. Traveling down into the forest had netted her with softer soil. She got to work digging clumps of it out, until a big enough space had been dug.

Slowly she slid Sunstrike's body in and covered him with dirt. Once he was buried, Dusklion sat there with her head bowed for a long while. This was the first Clan death since they had come here - Skydust didn't really count to her. Something about it made her heart ache for their old territory. Sleepy Thicket, where a lot of cats she knew were buried. The old, abandoned twoleg den where cats who had lost their lives now rested.

"I don't wanna bury anymore RiverClanners," she muttered under her breath with a shake of her head. After another beat or two, the deputy sighed and got to her paws, turning and heading back to camp.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old July 5th, 2024, 04:22 PM
back from the dead

Status: On hiatus, you can still vm me or pm me! I'm focusing on posts but I will answer!
Bump Policy: 48hr
My Mood: Queenly

FISHPAW
7 moons | She/her | Riverclan
PATROL

I'm a guppy

Fishpaw followed her mentor into the mountain territory, this time she was
watching where she was stepping. She looked up at her mentor, excited to
finally learn some land hunting! She jumped up and down. "Really? So
I'm finally going hunting? Yay!"
she said with excitement in her eyes.

She looked around, she thought that there was to many rocks around here.
she doesn't really like the new camp. She even saw a kit kicking rocks thinking
that he was going to get stronger by doing it. Maybe he would have to be
strong with the injuries he would have if he kept doing that stuff.

- @burntToast

•─────⋅ᓚᘏᗢ⋅─────

DUCKPAW
6 moons | He/him | Riverclan
Brown Maine coon with black freckles everywhere
Ducks quack, this one doesn't.

Duckpaw looked over at his mentor as he said that his crouch looked good.
Now they were going to move on to pouncing, seems easy enough in his
little brain. He got back into his crouch position and started to focus on what his mentor had said to do.

Roll ur weight to being even to your hind legs and then use it to spring
forward.
he thought as he did what his mentor had said. Using ur
tail to flick helps with aim..
He looked over at his mentor and kept listening.
Always be ready to chase ur prey if ur off he said as he sprang
trying to get as high as he could and he landed on his stomach, so he tried
again and the next try he did it perfectly. "Yay I did it!" he said
with pride in his eyes as he looked up at his mentor proudly.

- @Dolomedes

୨୧ Diviant Art ୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Pinterest ୨୧

I'm so glad we have brown cows, otherwise there wouldn't be any chocolate milk! - ollie
Old Yesterday, 12:34 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine View Post
Jaggedpaw
Purrks: none ]

Moving after his patrolmates the tom felt a hop in his step. This was exciting. He was able to hang out with some older warriors. He hadn't really met very many cats in his clan. He was a bit to shy to get to know anyone. He wasn't that much of a talker. He stopped beside them and listened in when he was asked if he scented anything. The young tom sniffed the air. he wasn't sure what any scents were. They were all jumbled together. Plus he hadn't scented or even ate any creatures. Unless you counted the scraps he had found in two-leg place. He waited to see if anybody would speak first. he didn't want to make a fool of himself.

[ @SeonghwaBerry; @Marigoldwhisper; ]

[Swanberry]
She, Her\Queen\30 moons\Riverclan
"Venus, planet of love, was destroyed by global warming. Did its people want to much too?"

Baby Boomer - [INACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Huh. Well, that was quick. Willowtail handled the tall rabbit with a level of skill the queen genuinely wasn't even expecting. Most times when seeing new prey like this there was more struggle. Apparently, this wasn't the case. She then looked to Jaggedpaw, tilting her head to the side as she observed the apprentice. Swanberry wasn't sure how much help she could be given her swollen belly. It was almost impossible to do a proper hunting crouch with a belly as wide as a kittypets. A light snarl escape her maw before she finally adressed the tom.

"I'm sure you'd like to hunt something as well, wouldn't you dear?" She queen shuffled around for a moment, her ears perking up. Maybe more rabbits were near, but they may have scattered by now given how far the stench of death travels. "Follow me, I'm sure there's something else around here."

She was right, surprisingly. Another oddly lengthy rabbit stood, it's brown eyes locked on the cats before them. Swanberry winced. This one may give a chance. A few other hares hopped along the mountain, though it wasn't long before their gaze locked onto them as well. "There's enough for the each of us. I saw we all pick one, hows that sound?" She spoke to the whole group but allowed her gaze to rest on Jaggedpaw as if asking him directly.

She then glanced to Willowtail, wracking her brain trying to figure out where to put the prey she'd just caught. Swanberry furrowed her brow. Adding this to the endless disadvantages of living on a mountain. No possible way to burry prey.

Tags:
@SeonghwaBerry // Willowtail

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!