Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Pinewatch Patch
by taillow
Last post by Luminous
Today 08:51 AM
“The Scorpion on the Edge...
Last post by JellyCat
Today 08:47 AM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwaBerry
Today 08:46 AM
Quick, One-Off adopt!
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 08:29 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:29 AM

Old July 4th, 2024, 11:45 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: READY, SET, THROW! [mud fight, all ages!]

Cinderpaw
~<>~
30/100
9 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

A quiet nap after the most recent meeting was what Cinderpaw had wanted… just a little nap where she could rest before the prospect of… everything else to come. Not that there was anything in particular really coming, but, you know… general dread for the future and all that. When all of a sudden, theres a commotion outside the apprentices den… and, just as Cinderpaw pokes her head out to see what’s up, a stray ball of wet, gooey and gross mud hits her square in the face.

Blinking and standing in shock for a moment or two, it’s all Cinder can do to keep her fur from bristling. Slowly, and dangerously deliberately, Cinderpaw wipes the mud from her face, eyes narrowed to look for who seemed the guiltiest.

[ open for someone to have accidentally hit cinder (: ]
Old July 4th, 2024, 11:54 AM
hopelessly in love gays

Status: ★That awkward moment when u don't know how to express ur excitement so u js quietly go feral.
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! I tend to forget rps due to hyperfixations or just bad memory lol
My Mood: Blah

Venomstrike looked around the clearing with disdain. All these warriors acting like apprentices!

(Someone can hit the grump with a mud ball, he will infact retaliate and join in lmao.)

Starrynight stepped out the warriors den and yelped as mud landed right by his paws. The grinned and bounded out further, tail swishing.

(Someone hit him too! He'll gladly join in hehe)

Join Lucythecat's Coastclan Here!!

Rapidshade is Coastclan's Med Cat. He has an open den policy

Pronouns page:3

Rose left a trail of flower petals here!

Last edited by ollie; July 4th, 2024 at 12:20 PM.
Old July 4th, 2024, 12:02 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

Oh what the hell was happening now??

Dogbreak was attempting to take a snooze during a meeting in his den, when all the sudden there was screaming. What the heck was happening?? The gray elder dragged him outside the elders den to a strange sight. Mud. Everywhere. Well that was a strange sight indeed. Dogbreak knew that ShadowClan had mud, but a Mud fight?? Really? That was just childish.

But.
What if.
He just..

The elder grabbed a small pawful of mud and threw it in the clearing. Yup yup, childish indeed. It wasn't even fun??!!? So why the heck were so many cats doin it. "Can yall shush!? I'm tryin ta take a nap, No need for ya to be so noisy!" he complained, mumbling something under his breath.

[Open for cats to chuck mud at old man dogbreak who is 164 moons]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; July 4th, 2024 at 12:03 PM.
Old July 4th, 2024, 12:18 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(permanently active) Shadow fiend(active)

Just when Quietpaw thought she'd evaded the worst of the mud war, she was struck. Hurtling towards her at a speed that made it unnoticeable, unless expected(which it was not) came a large, disgusting mudball. It made it's impact in seconds, hitting her with such force it shocked her into an eerie silence. The chill of it sunk into her previous well-groomed pelt as grotesque chunks of mud dripped down her flank.

The paw stared in silence as the mud slowly stained her sleek pelt. The one she had tried to do was avoid this foolish game. Failure.  "HAHAHAHA! Take that, you oversized sea slug!" The insult made her snap her head aloft and search for the perpetrator. Who dared....Magpiepaw. She should have recognised this annoyance sooner. This particular apprentice had proved to be bothersome, though she had never thought the small molly would be so stupid as to go this far. A mistake on her part, time to correct it by punishing the other mistake.

Vivid cyan hues locked onto the cream and black tabby, full of viperously chilling rage. Soundlessly, she abandoned the useless cover of the apprentices' den. "You insolent rat..." Were the words she breathed dangerously in response to the insult Magpiepaw previously threw at her. Slinking into the shadows, she made her way to the outskirts of the clearing, grabbing a pawful of slimy mud(ew.) Wasting no time, Quietpaw breifly circled her opponent, before closing the distance, face to face. Now that the shadows had left her to her own devices, the splotched she-cat raised her mud caked paw and aimed to shove a fistful of mud into Magpiepaw's face. No one got away with disrespecting her without being punished for it first.

@Marigoldwhisper

(The rivalry deepens! MUAHAHAHA!)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old July 4th, 2024, 12:19 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Burnetpaw-She/Her
6 Moons

------------------

Burnetpaw stepped out of the apprentice den, ready to train and stuff.
But, she heard absolute chaos instead.

She looked to the noise.
StarClan, absolutely not.

The tortoiseshell watched the mud fight ensue.
Ridiculous.

[OPEN, feel free to absolutely destroy her with mud]

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; July 5th, 2024 at 11:23 AM.
Old July 4th, 2024, 01:09 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

~Willow'Paw~
| 10 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail, a small tick in her right ear, and a scar on her cheek]

The meeting had been fairly gloomy, Willowpaw's basic impression of it being Dawnstar saying: HEY UR STOOBID N UR PROBABLY GONNA DIE oh and hey look at these new kitties!!!1!

Of course you should lighten the mood BY VIOLENTLY THROWING DIRT AT FELLOW CLANMATES! Getting dirty AND promoting violence was something she of course like any eager to learn very shadowclan-like apprentice loved!! Woooo! She didn't have any morals and was very good at fighting and was someone everyone idolized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1! Without doubt and most certainly!

She was hesitating. Willowpaw would be completely useless.... and to add on that she didn't have any form of weapons or intimidatio- ...

GAASPP.

Willowpaw shook herself. It was one of those moments where her ego said "screw it im goin to the moon with my car vrrrroooooooommm".

So, with a mighty deep breath and a whole lotta doubt at the LAST SECOND BUT NOW WE CAN'T STOP SINCE WE'RE ALREADY DOING IT WHYYY IS THIS A THING JUST STAWP, she ran out onto the fray, and screamed:

"MMMMMMMMMMMM-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAANN-GAAAAAAAANN-NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

She picked up a pawful of mud, like she was monke, and THREW IT LIKE IT WAS THE HOT POTATO AND SHE WAS WORLD-BENT ON NOT EXPLODING. Her valiant intimidation methods surely would've stunned anybody in the near vicinity of the screech, so surely she would be able to go full NANI?! mode on some random, fellow citizen completely flawlessly and with utmost efficiency.

This was going to go

Completely

According

To plan

And she was going to have a great time

Throwing mud at people

[ open for anyone to ruin her day nyehehe!
also lacking a bit of motivation, so posts might be a little bit shorter TwT ]

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||
Old July 4th, 2024, 01:39 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(permanently active) Shadow fiend(active)

Just when Quietpaw thought she'd evaded the worst of the mud war, she was struck. Hurtling towards her at a speed that made it unnoticeable, unless expected(which it was not) came a large, disgusting mudball. It made it's impact in seconds, hitting her with such force it shocked her into an eerie silence. The chill of it sunk into her previous well-groomed pelt as grotesque chunks of mud dripped down her flank.

The paw stared in silence as the mud slowly stained her sleek pelt. The one she had tried to do was avoid this foolish game. Failure.  "HAHAHAHA! Take that, you oversized sea slug!" The insult made her snap her head aloft and search for the perpetrator. Who dared....Magpiepaw. She should have recognised this annoyance sooner. This particular apprentice had proved to be bothersome, though she had never thought the small molly would be so stupid as to go this far. A mistake on her part, time to correct it by punishing the other mistake.

Vivid cyan hues locked onto the cream and black tabby, full of viperously chilling rage. Soundlessly, she abandoned the useless cover of the apprentices' den. "You insolent rat..." Were the words she breathed dangerously in response to the insult Magpiepaw previously threw at her. Slinking into the shadows, she made her way to the outskirts of the clearing, grabbing a pawful of slimy mud(ew.) Wasting no time, Quietpaw breifly circled her opponent, before closing the distance, face to face. Now that the shadows had left her to her own devices, the splotched she-cat raised her mud caked paw and aimed to shove a fistful of mud into Magpiepaw's face. No one got away with disrespecting her without being punished for it first.

@Marigoldwhisper

(The rivalry deepens! MUAHAHAHA!)

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\10 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
A rat? HER!? Oh, what a bold take from a cat who can't take a little mud. Why couldn't Quietpaw of all cats honor her name and just be quiet? Magpiepaw could fill that void, she'd make her shut up alright! Cake her pretty little face with mud, enough for her to give up speaking all together. "C'mon, I know you've got more insults than that! You frog-faced crowfood sniffing flea!" Every second of this was a second worth experiencing. Magpiepaw had never been so happy to see her clanmate outraged. Then the dark pelted feline shrunk into the shadows. Wait... Where the heck did she---!?

Magpiepaw looked around, caramel brown eyes scanning the clearing as well as sniffing around for the odd scent of Quietpaw. She smelt nothing, she heard nothing, she saw nothing. She let out a satisfied chuckle, chalking the sudden disappearence up to Quietpaw being a pampered little wimp who couldn't stand getting dirty.

Then she felt something, and she smelt it as well. It was thick and earthy and warm and.... Mud. Magpiepaw yelped, uneven giggles spilling from he maw as she attempted to duck back. Mud began to dry along her pelt, leaving it stiff and frizzy. Whoever attacked her certainly asked for it. She smiled wide, not minding the taste of mud that crawled onto her tongue.

"HAHAHA!" She couldn't even think of a witty insult, all she could think about was running back to the bank and salvaging as much mud her paws could hold. "While it was completely unfair and stupid that you completely vanished, I'll let you have bragging rights,"

Without another word, she ran as fast as her legs could take her, her once flowy pelt still with dirt. Once she returned, her paws were full of new and fresh mud. "If you can brag with mud in your mouth that is!" She threw it at her oppenent, allowing no breathing air between her quip and her throw. Just to return the favor, she threw she mud at what she thought was Quietpaw's face (not that she could see it. Okay, now this disappearing ability was more than slightly suspicious).

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old July 4th, 2024, 02:25 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post

Cinderpaw
~<>~
30/100
9 moons || she/her || ShadowClan Apprentice
small black tabby with minimal white markings and 3 legs; amber eyes

A quiet nap after the most recent meeting was what Cinderpaw had wanted… just a little nap where she could rest before the prospect of… everything else to come. Not that there was anything in particular really coming, but, you know… general dread for the future and all that. When all of a sudden, theres a commotion outside the apprentices den… and, just as Cinderpaw pokes her head out to see what’s up, a stray ball of wet, gooey and gross mud hits her square in the face.

Blinking and standing in shock for a moment or two, it’s all Cinder can do to keep her fur from bristling. Slowly, and dangerously deliberately, Cinderpaw wipes the mud from her face, eyes narrowed to look for who seemed the guiltiest.

[ open for someone to have accidentally hit cinder (: ]

(header by @/marigoldwhisper!)

Gracklepaw
12 moons || ShadowClan Apprentice; Former Loner || 67/100
. . .

The meeting was something. But all ShadowClan meetings were. They weren't necessarily fun, but they weren't necessarily bad either. It was nice to know what was going on and to watch all the ceremonies. Before Grackle could even make it back to the apprentice den, chaos began to break out with a couple of apprentices.

Mud was being flung around loudly and wildly in the Clearing. Immediately his heart was racing. Something he disliked most about this Clan was that they were all allergic to fun. Barely anybody ever did anything fun, except for events ever once in a while, and even then, those were usually based around training and hunting and whatnot. Naturally, he got excited at the "mud fight" as he had dubbed it. They had a chance to have fun and throw mud at each other! He wanted to get in the action as long as he could before some grump came and stopped them.

Gracklepaw bounded over with a giddy little grin. He scooped up a pawful of kid and threw it as hard as he could. He was originally aiming for Magpiepaw, who he knew was also there. But today was the day that Gracklepaw learned that he couldn't throw. Or air.

It ended up flying nowhere near Magpiepaw, and instead towards the apprentice den, and to Gracklepaw's horror, the face of an innocent bystander. The tall Tom's ear flattened in horror. Gracklepaw was the type to wear his heart on his fur. His expression said it all. He tried to wipe away that stupid look with a grin, but it only came out looking sheepish and even stupider as he approached. "I'm so so so sorry for throwing mud at you!! I wasn't aiming for you- I swear!" He began to ramble anxiously in the hope that the other apprentice wasn't too pissed.

. . .

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

Last edited by chickadee; July 4th, 2024 at 02:25 PM.
Old July 4th, 2024, 02:49 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

QUILLPAW
he/him. 8 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

with the meeting coming to an end, quillpaw rises from the spot he'd been sitting. the weird feeling in his chest still lingers, which is more annoying than anything and definitely isn't helping his sour mood. I suppose this means I'll have to become better, he reasons with a small 'tsk'.

as he's on his way to the apprentice's den, the tabby stills as something comes in contact with his pelt. gaze immediately sliding to where he's been hit with something, anger flares up inside him at the sight of mud. mud on his pelt. eyes narrowing, he looks around at the group of his clanmates that are acting like a foolish group of kits. he's not sure who flecked mud on him, but he isn't happy at all. so, he assumes it's the first cat his eyes lay upon.

the disappointing medicine cat apprentice, grousepaw.

scoffing underneath his breath, he scoops up a pawful of mud himself and flings it at the older tom. whether it actually hit grousepaw or not – he doesn't care, as long as his anger is clear. "idiots, all of you." he hisses, turning around to head inside the apprentice's den.

[ @redshiftreign hit and run LMAO ]

artfight | ·characters· |pronouns.cc

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 5th, 2024, 04:36 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Bleedingpaw
Shadowclan Apprentice | He/Him | 6 Moons
Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

GASP!!!

Grousepaw had thrown horrible awful dirty mud at Bleedingpaws big sister! How dare he!

He was a medicine cat apprentice! He was- well actually ok Grousepaw had already had that whole talk that him and the rank werent actually special. According to him medicine cats were just cats who had a specific job, and mud fights were things normal cats did. It was still a thought that brought hesitation to what'd otherwise be an immediate response of retaliation for his sister and a slack jaw at the older toms actions.

Untill..... Well there was a bunch of mud at Bleedingpaws paws too.... And if Grousepaw was just a cat and rank really did mean nothing then no one would get in trouble for slinging mud at him in a fight he'd started.

So, with a shaking wobbly paw the blond bengal reached out, gathered up a giant pawful of the scum and flung it at Grousepaws face.
Now normally it wouldnt be much of a good throw, the kid had balance issues and a disability that made him jerk around at random but an errant twitch had actually helped him today, flinging the mud true as the young tom (obviously terrified of what he'd done and trying to be bold) yelped a "This is for my sister! R-revenge for Sleepysunrise, eat mud dummy!" trying to stand bold against the fear that at 'attacking' a high rank he'd be instantly exiled.

It was a step forward in loosing the reverence of shadowclans elites, if a small one.

@redshiftreign @Estelle (open to anyone who wants to team with grouse and make the blond kitty brown~)

Last edited by Rani; July 5th, 2024 at 08:00 PM.