Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

°BristleThorn°
Female / Warrior / 28 Moons / Shadowclan / Apprentice: Spider’Paw
large, long-haired she-cat with pale calico markings and brown eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: Open!

Okay. She understood Dawn’Stars decisions. She respected them—well…maybe not. But she respected Dawn’Star. But one damn thing felt a bit unfair. Didn’t Sleepy’Sunrise just become a warrior? Of course—it was because she was related to DawnStar. Bristle’Thorn felt like she worked her ass off for her clan. Hell—she throws all her effort and energy into providing for them, and some youngin’ warrior just gets the title of enforcer handed to ‘em?

Whatever. It wasn’t her place to speak. She didn’t care. She didn’t care. She didn’t care. It didn’t matter to her. She doesn’t know the youngin’. Maybe their just for skilled then her? Hah. That’s funny. That even made her crack a small grin. Okay, they were dismissed. That’s that. She stalks silently to the warriors den without cheering or saying a word. Odd. At least for Bristle’Thorn.

Old July 4th, 2024, 09:36 AM
sometimes dead is better

Bump Policy: x MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Mysterious

Tuftedtusk
He/Him / Enforcer / 28 moons / ShC

---

He turned quickly from his new apprentice, shock lacing his features. He was an Enforcer? No damn way! Shock quickly turned to pride and he dippred his head to Dawnstar as she dismissed them, waving to his apprentice to follow him out of camp.

[ @isla @Undertaker ; slight mentions! ]

x Character Site x
x Roleplay Tracker x Training Tracker x

x Tuftedtusk is a ShadowClan Enforcer! x
If you need him, please mention me, PM me
or leave me a visitor message!
Old July 4th, 2024, 09:41 AM
pfp is leafpaw <3

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

PONDPAW
The Charmer
SILVER TONGUE [ ACTIVE ]
MIND READER [ ACTIVE ]

Pondpaw got to her paws, stretching each leg in turn before following Tuftedtusk. The apprentice paused in her tracks, looked back, and dipped her head respectfully to Dawnstar.

She was going to be mentored by an Enforcer? Pondpaw bounded after her mentor in a couple of swift movements. Maybe - just maybe - if Pondpaw proved herself to him, he may recommend her for the position.

[ makes it a lot easier for me xD ]

{ @Aroogi // @/Undertaker }

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.

Larkswoop is a ThunderClan Warrior. If she is needed, mention me.
Old July 4th, 2024, 03:02 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Brooding

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes
[ shadowclan enforcer | she-cat | 27 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

Briarsplash blinked several times, taking way too long to process her leader's words.

She was... an Enforcer?

As soon as her lagging brain caught up, a sharp inhale could be barely heard, a gleam entering the warrior's eye. She'd been promoted! Her hard work had been noticed... and respected. A grin formed on her maw, knowing that she'd fought tooth and claw to get to this place, to prove herself to the Clan that took her in all those moons ago as a half-starved weakling who'd been bleeding out on their paws. Now... now, she was strong. To be listened to. Respected. Hah!

Briarsplash shuffled her paws in excitement, dipping her head in wordless thanks to Dawnstar; a silent pledge that she'd do all she could. This Clan had saved her — and, in turn, she'd devote her life to it. And now, nobody could call her weak anymore; nobody would take advantage of her ever again. Not while she had a say in it, anyway.

Eyes shining, Briarsplash hung around the Grimpeak for a few more moments, her fluffy coat poofed out in excitement as she tried to process what it all meant.

[ open - if anyone wants to talk / congratulate / etc. <3 ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old July 5th, 2024, 11:49 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

[ I need to leave for hiatus so I am literally only replying to the meeting posts ;w; I'm so sorry to anyone else who mentioned me; you can DM/VM me for Lostspark powerplay perms and I will happily grant them because if not for the fact that I need to leave today on a roadtrip, it would be OOC for her to ignore anyone ]

Lostspark
She/Her

More murderer trouble. Skies, was this Clan really that insistent on painting a target on their backs? Mouth set into an unhappy line, the former Medicine Cat ingested the information her mother was offering. Her nicked ear twitched with curiosity at the announcement of Ebony..fang - now Marigoldpaw [ @Madelaine ]. Lostspark had not been a part of ShadowClan when the older cat had been it's Medicine Cat - so she was instantly curious. Hm. Perhaps she had another cat to pester for more herbal knowledge.

Tasked to watch her? That, Lostspark could do. She sought out the newly named apprentice in the crowd of cats, pinpointing where she sat before turning back to Dawnstar. It wast he newest addition to the Enforcers that had Lostspark refocusing more intently on the words her mother was saying, a slow smile stretching over her face. Rookfire [ @alec ] and Sleepysunrise [ @Estelle ]. Her former apprentice and her daughter; Lostspark would be lying to say she wasn't proud. Briefly, the lithe grey feline met gazes with them to offer a nod and a secret smile, and then she was rising to her paws, not to leave the Grimpeak, but to make her way towards Dawnstar [ @Undertaker ].

"Did you need me now, or later?" She questioned, eyeing the tree stump in front of her that was so different from their former Shadowledge.

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.
Old July 5th, 2024, 05:49 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Cougarbite and forestpaw padded away

fiercefire set off to find his ex mate
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old Yesterday, 11:47 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> rookfire <<-
[ she/her | shadowclan enforcer | 16moons | purrks ]
a large scarred dark grey cat with minimal white markings and grey eyes
cheers grew louder around rookpaw, no, rookfire, and she felt a grin creep onto her face, who knew the awkward, shy loner would feel the fire within grow large and lashing surrounded by the overlapping cheers of the very same dark forms that wouldve ripped her skin from bones four moons ago. who knew minkpaw, who didnt know how to continue training for weeks after killing in self defence, would feel the most alive amongst a clan of murderers mere hours after tearing into smooth golden fur and leaving the battle ground drenched in blood that was once supposed to be hers. riverclan got it all wrong, rookfire wasnt supposed to be a timid kittypet that let herself be pushed around, she was supposed to burn. with passion and rage. and take everyone that dared bear their teeth down with her.

the aching desire for a path she knew as hers was ever present still, but when rookfire caught sight of mossfreckle again, lostsparks smile, it was right.
the chanting quieted down and rookfire watched her leader climb the grim peak out of the corner of her eye, barely able to hold onto the thought of her being one of the first warriors to stand beneath the grim peak to earn their names because dawnstar had raised her voice once more. steel grey eyes narrowed, trouble at the borders? rook had hoped the trouble would cease now that most of the warriors (and apprentices) that she had noted as disruptive or misbehaving were gone but it sounded like one (or more) felines that sat amongst them wanted to launch shadowclan right back into battle. a dead windclan warrior and an injured thunderclan apprentice in short succession to each other just screamed trouble. a shadowclanner that played for more than one team, perhaps the same person that had wrung the last breath out of whitetwists body, or, a more irrational idea, a riverclanner left behind, who is now seeking revenge.. rookfire knew the second option made barely any sense, pushing windclan and thunderclan to work together against shadowclan was understandable from a battle perspective, but she couldnt quite see how that would help riverclan or revenge their loss. besides, dawnstar had not spoken of any unfamiliar scents along the borders so the second idea might as well be discarded right this moment.
silver eyes flicked from cat to cat, as if their appearance alone could tell her who was trying to turn shadowclan into riverclan. it could tell one a lot, a reaction, but the cats whose facial expression she caught all looked somewhere between shock and anger, no one letting a smirk pass along their features or any other highly unlikely tells that wouldve made it clear and obvious.
camp rules still stands, report patrols and trespassers properly et cetera et cetera, nothing of the things dawnstar mentioned after were anything rookfire hadnt been doing before, however, the threat of restricted border access earned her a small frown from the newly named warrior.
at the mention of former riverclanners rookfires snapped back to attention, no longer focussing on the murders while dawnstars verbal beating went mostly above her head and now scanning the crowd for familiar faces instead. the cat the dark leader had mentioned was unfamiliar to rookfire but 'if shes lucky shell serve her new clan as well as rookfire' mattered all the same. she would keep an eye on the apprentice, and if they appeared to work well, step up her own effort even more. this wasnt any random cat joining, this was a cat explicitly introduced to stand in her shadow, and stars strike her down if the apprentice ever got the chance to fight their way out of the shade.
the next riverclanner joining was a cat she was more familiar with, 'some of you might remember' rookfire sure as hell did, marigoldleap in the flesh, a cat she had formerly held relatively highly, thought of her as honourable and a good asset to the clan, now that she had crawled back to shadowclan like a beaten dog rookfire wanted to sneer. the thought of marigoldleap, incompetent as the night is dark, even getting near the medicine den made the fur at the base of her tail stand on edge and ear twitch in irritation, stars help that fool. even rightfully demoted to serve as an apprentice and earn her worth, the freshly named warrior felt it was too much, marigoldpaw- marigoldpaw. she carried the same name her marigold was supposed to. a traitor. a weak clan hopping fool demoted to go by the name of a cat beaten by the world over and over and still fighting for their truth. silver eyes shut briefly, a harsh exhale, and the tension settled deeper into her muscles, leaving her tense but neutral, her previous internal turmoil should have only been visible to one with a keen eye, perhaps searching for a reaction, but from now until she let herself go again, there was nothing. tension yes, but neutrally so. she was a warrior now; follow orders, protect those in need of protectin', kill as there is need to be killin', dont focus on useless interpersonal connections and issues.
marigoldleap had failed as a stand in medicine cat and earned all the recognition for rooks work but she couldnt even go against her own decision to let the past rest because dawnstar was already continuing, so rook decided to move that thought to the back of her mind for now, perhaps she could complain to lostspark or blazingstar later..get it out and move on. bury another layer of her past. preferably alongside marigoldleap..

changes to the enforcer rank huh. disbanding the guards and adding them to the enforcers didnt necesarrily make sense to rook but she also didnt really understand the guard position in the first place (perhaps because she hadnt heard a proper explaination??), it did feel a bit like it was against the rules to just add them to the enforcers like there was a unspoken maximum number of cats that could be enforcers but dawnstar made the rules so it must be the correct and lawful choice. enforcers remaining elite sounded logical and the harsher restrictions that would be placed on them didnt sound like anything she had to think about, until it did. 'sleepysunrise, rookfire, briar....' what? '..you five will be added to the enforcers' had rookfire not taken on her pointedly neutral expression she was sure surprise and perhaps a hint of fear wouldve slipped onto her face. earning her warrior name at 15 moons and being named enforcer in the same gathering was definitely NOT on her bucket list. this put her in a whole new situation, a whole new approach to the disturbances, she was still injured, couldnt even move faster than a stocking walk but was responsible for catching a murderer. it..it could be done. after almost ten moons amongst the cats in this forest, and three under the lead of dawnstar, she still couldnt with a hundred percent certainty guess dawnstars (or any leaders, for that matter) opinion on things, couldnt guess how badly the leader would react to what she could offer as her best right now.
meeting dismissed. stars it felt like the meeting would never end and while the poppy seeds had been wearing off and the pain slowly flooded back into her senses, all the new information had certainly not helped with the chaos in her mind. rookfire had originally planned to return to the medicine den to sort her thoughts and think about the future, try to get her head wrapped around their new rank, not only a warrior but chosen to represent the elite, when she let silver eyes wander again, deciding against hiding away and instead positioned herself to the side close by the medicine den, overlooking the clearing and trying to settle into her new rank in this way.

[ this is a mess. @Rose - minor lostspark mention, @ellie - mossfreckle mention, @Madelaine - marigoldpaw mention, @Marigoldwhisper - marigoldpaw mention, @isla - pondpaw mention aaaand i think thats it.
open to anyone mentioned, semi open to everyone else (vm first)]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━

Last edited by alec; Yesterday at 11:48 AM.
Old Yesterday, 03:52 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Marigoldpaw
[ She/Her - Shadowclan app -
Purrks: Go with the flow and The collector ]

Among the crowd the large molly listened in, keeping close to the back of the crowd. She listened in. It was so odd to be back with these cats. She had a lot to prove to get her rank back. Nothing she couldn't handle. She had been through almost the same thing once before. Where she had to earn her loyalty. It had taken moons before, so this would be no different.

After hearing her name she felt a few eyes on her. Her eyes met one cat. A cat she had respected up until their little tantrum when they left Riverclan. Seeing they were near the medicine den she couldn't help, but snort to herself. Looked like she was still trying to play medicine cat. That didn't really work out the last time. She was still acting as a wanna be medicine cat. It made her want to giggle to herself. All she saw in that cat was a little hurt child. Pathetic.

Not wanting to give the child another bit of attention she turned away. She wasn't worth her time. She may be an enforcer, but to her she was just another cat. Once the meeting completed she moved off into the clearing.

[ @alec; for the mention of Rook. ps: I love her don't take anything in this post to heart ]

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 42 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Squirrelrise - @furrensic ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker watched with proud satisfaction as Squirrelrise approached her, her tail swishing behind her. She swept it around the new warrior's back when she settled down. Murmured words were caught by large tufted ears, and Mistlewhisker purred. "You have made exceptional progress, and I have every faith in you. Congratulations, Squirrelrise."

The rest of the meeting had updates that Mistlewhisker was intruiged in. The guards were gone... she glanced at Squirrelrise. Enforcers were getting more restrictions. New Enforcers. Ah, both Sleepysunrise and Rookfire. Sleepysunrise made every sense in the world to her. Rookfire was more of a wild card, but from the way she was glowering at Marigoldpaw. Stars, Ebony--Marigoldleap--was back. Where one might have felt satisfaction that the former medicine cat was forced to return from the clan she abandoned, Mistlewhisker was just curious as to how bad RiverClan got before they were run out.

Dawnstar called an end to the meeting, and out of the corner of her eye she caught Hawkbite's gaze beckoining her towards the camp exit. She sighed, pushing herself to her paws and circling around Squirrelrise. She paused, glancing down at her former apprentice. "I am proud of you." She meowed, then stepped towards Hawkbite and the other Enforcers gathering.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!