Last post by redshiftreign
Today 02:59 AM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 01:35 AM

Old June 29th, 2024, 07:58 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
( Apologies for such the delay ;; our water pressure tank has broken and I've been scrambling to fix it )
@JellyCat | @chrysanthemum.petals

The calico wrinkled his nose, tail flicking behind him as he began to make his way towards Herondive Hollow with his patrolmates. The mud squishing inbetween his toes. He hated it, truthfully. Normally his fur was a mess to keep clean, but with the mud? It was even worse.

Stopping and looking around, keeping an eye on the border. Spiderthroat began his hunt. Ears flicking down as the tom had mentioned something about frogs. "Ain't eatin a frog. Maybe if it was the last thing I needed to survive, but I ain't eatin a frog...maybe as last means to survival but I'd rather eat mud than become as slimy as the Shadow huggers." he huffed.

Eyes now focused on a decently sized bird instead, the tom crouched down low. "We deserve better than frogs, but if you wanna try, feel free."

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 30th, 2024, 05:37 AM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Raggedear snorted a laugh at Spiderthroat’s response, settling into a crouch himself as he spotted a squirrel at the base of a tree. It too looked as if it was debating whether entering the mud was worth it. ’Maybe squirrels have some sense.’ he thought to himself, trying his best to creep forward without alerting the bushy tailed prey of his approach as the mud seemed to suck at the warrior’s paws. Thankfully the wind was blowing towards him, though Raggedear was beginning to believe the mud was so thick that it wouldn’t have mattered anyways.

After what felt like an agonizing inch by inch crawl forward, Raggedear leapt, back paws sliding on the mud as he clumsily caught the squirrel’s tail with his claws as it tried to book it away. Dragging it backwards, he gave it a swift killing bite to the neck. That didn’t stop his pelt from burning hot at embarrassing himself in front of the deputy. His fur was now caked in mud from his less than impressive jump, but what could he do? ’At least I caught it.’ He thought to himself, holding the squirrel in his jaws.

[ @Starfall - no worries at all! I apologize I was not able to get out a response last night, I was with family ;w; lmk if this needs to be deleted ! | @chrysanthemum.petals ]

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old June 30th, 2024, 01:44 PM
shuntaro chishiya ❥

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

MIREPAW
she/her | shadowclan apprentice | 8 moons
Herb patrol with Mama and Sleepy and Rook! Mirepaw could barely contain her excitement as she followed the patrol out of camp on happy, bouncing paws. Her blue eyes gleamed as she glanced around, her slow pace allowing her to fall behind. The ThunderClan border? Oh, wait Mama was asking a question! But before she could answer it, the bigger cat Rookpaw answered. "Yeah... we're collecting that!" she piped up, though she cast a small sorrowful glance towards the older apprentice. She had wanted to answer! But that was okay... this cat was older and bigger than her, so it made sense that she knew more! With that thought Mirepaw grinned brightly at Rookpaw.

It seemed they were all breaking off. Mirepaw turned and bounded off towards one end of the border. She continued to sniff around, poking this and proding that along her way. There was so much to explore around here! She could - right, she was on herb collecting duty. Herbs. Shaking her head the young apprentice lifted her nose to scent went the sight of a butterfly passing by widened her eyes. "Pretty!" And with that the young apprentice became distracted once more, bounding after the creature further along ShadowClan's border.

Too enamored by the pretty creature, the young apprentice didn't hear the sound of heavy footfall. She didn't hear the cry of the twoleg, nor see the giant paws extending towards her. Once moment she was happily batting at the butterfly, and the next the ground was growing further away as she felt herself lift into the air.

Shock had her frozen as she blinked, unsure what was happening. "Mama? Mama??" Mirepaw felt giant paws around her, scooping her up until she was cradled against... something. Tilting her head up she was met with a - "TWOLEG!!!" Immediately tears sprung to her eyes and Mirepaw began to scramble. The twoleg holding her seemed to expect this though and only tightened its grip. "MAMA HELP!!" Her wails echoed throughout the forest as the Twoleg started to run through the forest. Its grip was too tight and Mirepaw was too shocked to do much more than try and wiggle free.

More and more the distance between the spot where she knew the patrol to be and Mirepaw grew. Sobbing breaths wracked the young apprentice's body as she cast her paws out in a last attempt to escape. She sucked in another breath, using up all the energy she had to part her jaws and cry out:

"MAMA!!!!"

[ @Rose @alec @Estelle ]
[ and with this... i can finally shelve mire. ily all i'm so sorry to spring this ;w; ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old July 1st, 2024, 03:03 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Spiderthroat
He/Him || ThunderClan Deputy
Beefed Up Tier III || Just a Scratch || Hulk SMASH
@JellyCat
[no it's all good! We'll wrap this up and all good /w\ again I apologize for the delay]

He'd caught a sparrow , shrew, and sadly. A frog. Food was food...maybe he'd sniff out traitors based off who goes for the frog. It definitely looked like he'd been through a fight, mud cacked all along his legs, some even splattered on his nose, chest and back. A rather annoyed expression as he looked down at his paws.

"Hate. The Hollow." he huffed. The bird at his paws, Frog next to the bird, and the shrew on his back. "Unintended, but there's a frog. Have at ye...didn't catch it on purpose." a sniff as he busied himself with the bird.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 1st, 2024, 04:49 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Yeehaw

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

While Spiderthroat made his catches, Raggedear had managed to catch a plump mouse as well. Satisfied with his finding, the warrior grabbed the mouse by the tail and slung the squirrel over his shoulders, not wanting to have the fluffy tail in his mouth. His eyes gleamed playfully as the deputy showed his frog to him, clearly uninterested in partaking it himself.

"What? You don't want to share with me?" He teased, dropping the mouse for a moment to take a sniff at the frog. He had to stop his snout from twisting in distaste. Regardless, he picked up the frog by one if it's legs along with the mouse again, managing to mumble through gritted teeth, tongue clearly keeping away from the slimy creature, "Don't worry, I'll save you a bite back at camp." Yellow eyes still glittering with amusement, he turned with a whisk of his tail and headed off into the undergrowth back to camp.

[ @Starfall - I completely understand !! No worries had fun rping with u and hope to see more Ragged/Spider interaction in the future c: ]

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC
FORMERLY LEOPARDHEART00
Old July 3rd, 2024, 10:24 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Cobwebs, marigold, oak leaves, and poppies. Lostspark was not at all a master at carrying things as some were. Really, she'd seen some cats stuff herbs where they were not meant to go, but hey, it worked. For them. Lostspark would rather keep her medical supplies out of her fur, thank you very much.

Cobwebs. It seemed everything that hurt her stemmed and bloomed when she was pursuing her medical life. The cobwebs were simple enough to find. After the three apprentices she was with dispersed to collect their own herbs, Lostspark headed for a tree hollow where she knew she'd find 'treasure' of her own. Picking up a dry branch, the former Medicine Cat used it to swath cobwebs with. She ended up with what she deemed she could carry while still collecting all the other things for her former apprentice.

Marigold. Oak leaves. And poppies. She knew she couldn't carry much of each of these now that she already had the cobwebs in tow, so she settled for one of each. By the time she was finished finding the last plant, a merry-looking poppy, she heard pawsteps approaching. Sleepypaw. "Hello." Lostspark mumbled around the plants clamped in her maw, and then glanced over her eldest biological daughter's shoulder. "Should go find Rookpaw and Mi-"

Her voice cut off abruptly, ears pricking with bewilderment as something echoed from afar. Confusion turned to dread as she registered the cry for help. "Mirepaw." Lostspark gasped as soon as she'd spat out the herbs. Her head swung towards Sleepypaw, eyes sharpening with resolve. "Find Rookpaw. Go back to camp. Now!" She ordered, and then didn't wait around for even a moment, lunging into a run, a mad dash, paw to heel.

She saw it then. A little upwalker, rushing in the opposite direction. Lostspark would not even have registered that her daughter was in its arms had she not heard her daughter's wail once more.

'MAMA!!!!'

"MIREPAW!!!" Her returning yell was frantic, desperation coating her tone, her pawsteps thundering against the ground. Gone was her coat of stealth, but she was still cursed to have pawpads that made her all but silent, and the little upwalker, busy in its own world, handling Mirepaw, never turned, never stopped running. Straight over the border, where Lostspark had to come skidding to a stop, her claws digging into the ground centimeters from the border.

Her entire chase had only probably lasted fifteen seconds, but it felt like so much longer. It felt like an eternity had gone by. Her paws itched, wishing to cross the border, to continue going. But her logical side was always in control, and it knew she'd never be able to catch up to the upwalker that held her daughter hostage.

Lostspark's chest heaved, breaths coming in short pants, not from the exertion, but from the panic welling in her mind. She didn't even realize there were tears sliding down her face until a trace of salt dropped onto her tongue. She didn't even realize the blood welling from her left paw until she looked down and registered the claws of her right paw digging in, holding her back from screaming out this injustice to the world.

And in that moment... the small whispers in her mind were undeniable. They crept up on her, leeching off her weakness. Lostspark just wondered. Why did she try? Why not give up? Would anyone even miss her? Remember her? Did anyone really need her? Was this karma - were these punishments what she deserved for being selfish enough to wish her eyesight back at the cost of her children? This... she deserved this. She did not deserve to complain.

By the time Lostspark returned to the place where she'd spat out the herbs, her mind was numb, her movements automatic, her face wiped clean of tears. She had a missing cat to report, and a patrol to turn in.

[ 2 Cobwebs, 1 Marigold, 1 Oak Lead, 1 Poppy | @alec - Rookpaw / @Estelle - Sleepypaw / @taillow - Mirepaw | So technically, since this is in the past I will go ahead and report it in and you guys can get your responses in whenever o/ ]

You don't think I know my own palace? I built it.