Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by zozelen
Today 11:32 PM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:29 PM
kit finder 2.0
by ghost.
Last post by isla
Today 11:24 PM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 11:20 PM
Prince with a thousand...
by Daragca
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:14 PM

Old July 2nd, 2024, 07:40 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Goldfish didn't think, and it was too late when she noticed that she'd called Shellbaby Shellkit. Right. He was Seakit now. "Actually..." She said, pulling herself out of the hug and standing up, shaking the dust from her pelt, "His name was changed to Seakit... but I can't stop calling him Shell. It's hard. After his namesake... Shellwhsiker... she was there. At my kitting. I think. She's dead, but...i saw her. I'm going to request his name changed, swapped with the other Shellkit." Switching topics, the tortoiseshell just sighed in relief. Spottedstream was okay. What else could she want? With a large grin, she nodded at Shellbaby. "Little Hugmonster." She crooned, ruffling the fur on the top of his head ever so gently. "So, let's catch up. I've got an apprentice again. Jayfrost's kiddo, although I don't know whether he thinks of her that way. Mari. Madigoldpaw. She's a sweetheart, a bouncy little lady. I've got high hopes for her." She spoke fondly of Mari, since after the territory tour she'd become more acquainted with her.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old July 2nd, 2024, 12:41 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

•| Aspenkit |•
he/him |5 moons | Riverclan kit
If you want to be strong, learn how to fight alone
{Silver tongue || inactive ||}
|[(42)10/10]|

Deep thought huh, about what.. "Oh me, I was just chilling in the nursery being bored" he replied. Nothing very interesting happened around this camp, nothing happened much at the other one either but atleast that was their home. This wasn't. "what you thinking about?" he asked curiously. Honestly he'd understand if it was about home, their real him not this place, or about the battle. He'd been thinking about it a lot too.

"uh, you know. I heard about some rumour that there's another group of cats that live in these mountains. Of course I know it just a rumour but if it were true I'm sure Fadingstar and Dusklion would deal with them." Aspenkit said proudly, he still didn't doubt that his leader or deputy were the best and strongest out there despite them losing the last battle. That battle hadn't been fair so he understood why they failed to protect the clan. Well the did protect them but not their territory or home sadly.

[ shadowkit | she/her | 2 moons ]
/ 4/100 \

~ black she-cat with gray spots, yellow eyes, and one white foot ~

'I knew it, I KNEW THAT THE CLAN WAS IN DANGER!!!'

Her mind yells as she listens to Aspenkit. She stares into space for a while before blinking back into reality. ‶Oh, um.... I was thinking about the clan. I knew something felt wrong... The clan will be fine with Fadingstar, I'm sure of it.″ Shadowkit paws the ground slightly. ‶So, um... what now?″

[ shadowkit ]

◺--------------◿
Old July 2nd, 2024, 06:28 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Lazy

Bearsnout
29 Moons || RiverClan Lionheart || He/Him
Beefed Up Tier 1 || . . .
The Paladin
[INDENT]
. . .

As the two Lionhearts padded through the mountainous terrain, Bearsnout pondered on this strange group Dusklion had mentioned. Hopefully they could leave RiverClan alone, and vice versa. The last thing RiverClan needed at the moment was another fight, let alone in this foreign territory where they were at a geographical disadvantage.

”So, how far out should we go? Don’t wanna have to roll a bunch a rocks too far from camp. That’ll be tough work.” Bearsnout mused once they’d reached a considerable distance from the camp, not too long, but much more than a few foxlengths. He flicked his tail over to some rocks nearby. ”Think these are big enough for Dusklion? Surely she wants ones that aren’t way bigger than us.” The tom commented, approaching the large rocks.

. . .

@Seamrog - sorry for such a late and lazy reply. im mentally dead rn

Bearsnout is a RiverClan Lionheart! If you need him, mention me! He is always open to doing any training with apprentices!

Old July 2nd, 2024, 09:50 PM
pfp is leafpaw <3

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Camp

ROSEHAWK

The dark-cream-and-white warrior sat in the clearing, washing the dried blood away from her wounds. Her ice-blue eyes narrowed thoughtfully.

[ open post ]

Larkswoop is a ThunderClan Warrior. If she is needed, mention me.
Old July 3rd, 2024, 10:26 AM
wco's local arsonist

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Featherkit lounged. Hollytail lounged.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

Rose stopped by to brush away all the dustbunnies!

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably
Old Today, 10:38 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Starrykit
Riverclan | 2 moons
Mind Reader

Starrykit lay in the clearing, staring at the freshkill pile from afar, wondering whether she would be allowed to take something to eat or not. By now she was already used to eating water prey on her own, but she missed Mistyshard's and Elderkit's company. She felt lonely... and strange, because everyone knew by now that she couldn't watch blood.

A few river shrimps glittered under the sun. The perfect snack. No blood in those little things! And she loved their taste, too!
She scampered around, avoiding cats walking here and there, and flopped down near the prey pile with a curious expression.

She observed her clanmates while sucking the tender flesh out of their shells. Would someone even notice her?

(open)

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old Today, 10:55 AM
villain of your dreams

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

The morning sun graced his pale fur like fire on a sea of snow. Meltwater and ash, washed away in the heat of spring. His fur was the late-winter thaw embodied, just like his unshaking blaze that threatened to scorch any ice plaguing his clan. He would immolate any in his path and leave ashes in his wake if he must. He knew that the world grew back best from the nourishing cinders of a world deceased.

Painstakingly grooming his pelt in camp, having just returned from his hunting trip, his viridian gaze swept over the clearing before landing on one particular pelt. A long time friend, ally, and annoyance. Like a particularly determined gnat, Ryesong. A slight smirk tugged at Eveningthaw's maw.

@Shade.

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Antlerkit
Old Today, 11:53 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post
The morning sun graced his pale fur like fire on a sea of snow. Meltwater and ash, washed away in the heat of spring. His fur was the late-winter thaw embodied, just like his unshaking blaze that threatened to scorch any ice plaguing his clan. He would immolate any in his path and leave ashes in his wake if he must. He knew that the world grew back best from the nourishing cinders of a world deceased.

Painstakingly grooming his pelt in camp, having just returned from his hunting trip, his viridian gaze swept over the clearing before landing on one particular pelt. A long time friend, ally, and annoyance. Like a particularly determined gnat, Ryesong. A slight smirk tugged at Eveningthaw's maw.

@Shade.
A broad, deceptively scary-looking tom was swishing his tail back and firth, pupils slightly dilated, failing to hide his mischievous intent. Ryesong was very tempted to Get Him. Just yeet himself over there and shove Eveningthaw into some melting snow sludge. However, as funny as it sounded, he knew his longtime friend wouldn't actually appreciate that. Pranks were only funny if both mastermind and target found them funny. So instead, he covered up a small sigh and simply walked his way over.

"Mornin', Angergaze, how are you likin' the cold weather?" he posited, floofing his luxurious fur up. He looked Eveningthaw up and down unceremoniously and grimaced slightly. He wasn't looking too good after the battle, that was for sure. Ugh, battles. Ryesong hated them. It was all just pointless violence, creating injuries and death and stupid freaking lifelong grudges. As if I was t already hard enough, being a clan cat.

"You ain't goin' back to warrior duties anytime soon, are you? If ya do, you'd be puttin' me on worrier duty!" he said, joking but also portraying a clear intent of concern.
Old Today, 04:43 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Dunlinkit watched her sisters play in the new clearing. They had been staying here for a while and the five moon old kit was still getting used to it. She had been in their old camp her whole life. It felt... wrong living somewhere else. She missed her old home. She knew they would be trying to go back eventually, but that didn't mean she didn't miss her old home. Also, moving hadn't made her feel any less out of place. She was now one of the oldest kits in the nursery, making her massive for her age size even more apparent. She likely wasn't quite the oldest kit in the nursery, but she was probably the biggest. She felt out of place next to the smaller other kits. Her siblings seemed to be having fun playing together. Like usually happened when they play-fought Catfishkit had pinned Muskratkit.

Catfishkit was on top of Muskratkit, her smaller littermate. She liked Muskratkit but she always lost. Not that Catfishkit was going to complain. She liked winning.

Muskratkit was under Catfishkit. Not that she cared. She had fun playing with Catfishkit even though she always lost. As long as you had fun who cared whether you won or lost? Not Muskratkit, that was for sure. (All open)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; Today at 07:54 PM.
Old Today, 09:07 PM
villain of your dreams

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
A broad, deceptively scary-looking tom was swishing his tail back and firth, pupils slightly dilated, failing to hide his mischievous intent. Ryesong was very tempted to Get Him. Just yeet himself over there and shove Eveningthaw into some melting snow sludge. However, as funny as it sounded, he knew his longtime friend wouldn't actually appreciate that. Pranks were only funny if both mastermind and target found them funny. So instead, he covered up a small sigh and simply walked his way over.

"Mornin', Angergaze, how are you likin' the cold weather?" he posited, floofing his luxurious fur up. He looked Eveningthaw up and down unceremoniously and grimaced slightly. He wasn't looking too good after the battle, that was for sure. Ugh, battles. Ryesong hated them. It was all just pointless violence, creating injuries and death and stupid freaking lifelong grudges. As if I was t already hard enough, being a clan cat.

"You ain't goin' back to warrior duties anytime soon, are you? If ya do, you'd be puttin' me on worrier duty!" he said, joking but also portraying a clear intent of concern.

Eveningthaw let out a snort of amusement at the teasing nickname, an ear flicking as he finished making his coat sleek and clean. Angergaze, huh? Was that all he was, angry and glaring? Heh. Well, Ryesong wasn't wrong. He had developed a nasty habit of glowering in recent moons after. . . certain events. He couldn't help it, really. Though he had always been jaded, he had taken a few pawsteps deeper into the festering mire of hatred. He had let it out, fed it on blood and bone. It only grew and grew the more he tried to stifle it, so, his rueful glare was just something that would have to be dealt with.

Ryesong was okay, though, he decided. His tail curled casually around his waist, and he passed his rough tongue over a scabbed wound.

"I already have. Was on a huntin' patrol the other evenin', and went out for more just yesterday. Killed a. . . dunno what they're called. They look a lot like little pale deer, with the droopy fur and big eyes. Killed a baby one'a them." A goat, though he had never seen one in person until the mountains despite knowing the word. He had no idea how to place a word to the prey.

"I was thinking," he began, lifting his head to appraise his friend. "Maybe we go an' see if either of the medicine cats need any herbs, an' we head out to pick em up, if so."

grousepaw is shadowclan's medicine cat apprentice
they and mossfreckle have a semi-closed den policy.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Antlerkit