by Bean
Last post by ollie
Today 12:22 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by taillow
Today 12:19 PM

Old June 5th, 2024, 12:47 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: “Romeo, Romeo, where art thou, Romeo?”

Bump

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old June 5th, 2024, 12:54 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

OMG Y2S PLACEHOLDER

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old June 6th, 2024, 10:26 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ » ‎ [\ Passing Through, Kaden MacKay /] «

I wonder how it all got started, this business about seeing your life flash before your eyes while you drown

As if panic, the act of submerge, could startle time into such compression, crushing decades in the vice of your desperate, last seconds

Survivors would have us believe in a brilliance here, some bolt of truth forking across the water, an ultimate light before all the lights go out, dawning on you with all its megalithic tonnage

But if something does Boll before your eyes as you go under...

A quick blur of curved silver darting away, having nothing to do with your life or your death.

The tide will take you, or the lake will accept it all as you sink toward the weedy disarray of the bottom, leaving behind what you have already forgotten......

The art of Drowning
- Billy Collins

H
O
‎S
H
I

What? Who's this?
‎ ‎ ‎

Ah so, you don't know about the goober? Let me just get the introduction script real quick-

Hoshi isn't actually a new character, she's actually the second one i made when arriving (why were there no cat-dolphins playing harps for the welcome parade? i demand a refund!) to WCO! Hoshi, is her name. She used to be angy... Yeah, that was her.

But recently, I've just gone: this is unacpetable.

So, she's lore-heavy and depressed! This gives her a reason to be aggressive, she's just very sad and scared.

More about her loooooore?

Some Practical Info for ya!:

Appearance: Ragdoll with blue eyes, a scarred face (i wasn't good at character design back then, and nor am i now lmao)
Orientation: Pan-Poly!
Affiliation & Rank: Atari Initiate! (She joined recently, so she needs trainin'!)

Personality: Fiercely protective, but fairly kind. She was a shoulder you could lean on, she was still a bit of a mess on the inside, but it was getting better quickly...

That was before the little 3'000km trip.

Now, she's angry, rash, and is completely ruthless against strangers. She misses her friends, its really taking a toll on her.

And then..... she meets a cat.

"I can't just rewrite decisions
when
life
gets
strange"

"Should i go with my gut
on which door
i should shut?"

"I'm Unsure"

this rut."
exploring
"I'd keep

"But what good is time without cha
A
A
A
A
a
a
a
A
A
AaaaaNnngeee"

"Move on.."

"These things
N
e
e
eeEVer
last"

"Just move on"

"'Cause it goes to fast...

And the past is past..."

"Just move on...."

"You can make yourself a new ending...."

"So why do you keep on thinking all the way back to there?.."

"Why are you still spending so much time - dreading a new life, instead of living it?"

"Why? Are you trying to divert the river?"

"When the water is what you should be following, to a brand new hoooooome?..."

"I think i'll never get why...

Your time is always in limited supply..

But you live to regret it...

Theres nothing to help it...

So you should just let it slip by.....

It can never rewind......"

"Uh, Seabreeze..... er, Never heard of them..."

You've probably read her VA by now, and you also know: she was horribly close to her trauma buddies.

So when she starts developing feelings for Seabreeze, she sorta starts thinking of herself as a traitor to them, because she should be bonding with them, not this random stranger. But she can't stop it, she wish she could, but she can't.

So, theres only one way to fix herself.

Push him away as much as she can.

Hoshi becomes extremely aggressive, it may be hard, but she thinks this is the only way for her to be worthy of her frens if they somehow manage to come over (She's still believing o7 Myling ain't letting your frens anyway near ya for your character n stuff). If they see her suddenly being BFFs, homies buddys bros with someone else, she thinks they'd just ditch her. So from angling herself away from him in a battle and such, to straight up yelling and shouting with insults. This can have whatever effect on Sea :3

Eventually she realizes that she has to move on (yes both hoshi n willow r gettin chara dev arcs now :chaos: ). She starts accepting her feelings, now worried what her past actions could've done with their relation. She really wishes she hadn't taken a career in roasting (She very, very much quit that job path and left a 0 star review on yelp). So, to maybe, possibly, just maybe heal that relation, Hoshi try's something she's never done before:
Flirting.
She is very bad at it, and she stutters (She goes like: whaaaaaaa. what is this WITCHCRAFT? who CURSED my words to be all SLICEDY SLICED??). She makes herself look like an idiot more than once.

Hoshi still wants to go back to her group, and sometimes she finds herself praying that they manifest next to her. But if that happened, would they be disappointed in her? Sea could possibly help w/ dis?

She would also try to help him: (this isn't in the va yet by the way) her friend group and her - when all of them felt cured of their sadness, they set out, with one goal:

Help others recover from their past.

They successfully heal multiple cats, while others have not gone so well. There have been many occasions where they were close to settling down again, but they persisted.
That was until one of them was stowed away on a boat.

So Hoshi would try to use her therapy knowledge, she could help him recover from Cloverpaw, or not, if its preferred!

And then if this application if accepted: ✨Seaboshi✨

"accurate" one to one recreation

why did that take so long

wdym shading and backgrounds are a thing?

This weird place called "WaterwayGroup"

So, how would Hoshi react to her new environment?

First of all, she's gonna need to get used to obeying authorities. The Atari high ranks don't really have much power, they just talk with the Spirits. And also she has frog-phobia (i don't wanna google the name please spare myling for a second here-) nyehehe. For the first few days of her joining RiverClan, she is super curious about her new surroundings. She probably feels more lively, and more comfortable with Seabreeze, so he's gonna get the most pestered by questions muahaha. She's really going *pointing sojyak* mode on the camp and how Clan life works.

[might add more to dis section : D]

Myling- what? who's this?:

Hello, Hello!

Yep, its your average 2 foot tall gremlin here >:3

So, gettin' straight to the point:

Activity: I can infact be fairly active!! I've started to really like Hoshi, so she might share the Main-chara place with Willow! I can post multiple times per day, but i do sometimes struggle with motivation and inspiration (mylings list to combat this: read Escaping Peril and note down all the silly word u wanna use, watch kurzegat ants because they are absolutely fascinating, myling sit urself down and stop procrastinating grrr)! And i will protecc Hoshi with my WCO password so she's staying!!! >:3 /silly /j

Another thing, i do often write silly kitties, but Hoshi will most likely be my not-goofy-goober character (for the most part >: ))!

this is all for the two foot gremlin section? uh, alright?

"... Its nice to see that you've finally followed the river

It'll get better

Trust me...."

@Dolomedes

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||

Last edited by Myling; June 26th, 2024 at 09:21 AM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 11:11 AM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME

“You saw me in the shadows. But you didn’t run away.”

SHADOW
// Atari // She/Her // Trapper // 18 moons //
// “Listen closely… and be warned.” //

INTRODUCTION
Meet Shadow! A straight, female she-cat with a disturbing past! yay Shadow is a sleek, black shorthair with six toes on every paw. She is the only one left in her family, after her parents and sister all died untimely deaths. She has a dark outlook (or did) and is quiet—even serene.

Shadow is 18 moons old and ages every month on the 24th, and she is a Trapper of the Atari.

She is really skilled at hunting, not so at fighting, and is a very fast runner.

A song she heard
Of cold that gathers
Like winter's tongue
Among the shadows
It rose like blackness
In the sky
That on volcano's
Vomit rise
A Stone of ruin
From burn to chill
Like black moonrise
Her voice fell still...
― Robert Fanney

APPEARANCE
Shadow’s fur is a dark black, the only color her light gray toe-beans. Her eyes are a midnight blue, and she has six toes on each paw. Her body is long, slender and small, a bit smaller than the average she-cat.

https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.co...4d3128709b.gif

Shadow’s fur has a sort of sheen to it. She keeps it clean well, but it isn’t exactly smooth either. I guess all the running messed it up!

[PERSONALITY
Shadow used to be kind, bouncy and energetic. She would play ALL day with her sister—until her whole family left her for the stars. Then she became subdued, quiet, sharp and distant, far from her old self. But after meeting Seabreeze, the holes in her life fill with him, and she becomes lively and fun again!

THE LOVE
Shadow sees Seabreeze as a brilliant, brave, kind, and amazing cat. But when she talks to him… she is why and stammers. She stumbles over her words when she talks to him, and the only place she can talk straight is when they run together. She becomes a little awkward, tying to impress the cat while trying to impress herself as well.

Shadow warms up to Seab slowly but it’s very clear she is heavily in love with him from the start—not that he can see that.

HOW WOULD I ROLE-PLAY?
Quote:

[
[HEADER]
SHADOW

// Atari // she/her // Trapper // 18 moons //
// “Listen close… and be warned.” //

Shadow padded into the clearing, her mouth open tasting for scents. Her eyes scanned the brilliant fronds, and she purred at the overwhelming scent of squirrel. She was ready to capture the small piece of prey with pure speed and deadly precision.

Wait. Shadow stared at the brightness. The prettiness. The clearing was stunning. Shadow’s eyes watered with tears. Oh… Ray would love this. she shook the tears from her eyes and sat down, watching the birds sing in the trees, and the ferns rustle. Shadow’s polydactyl paws kneaded the earth, and she let loose a single tear. Her sister. A brilliant, kind, energetic and fun-loving cat. The best kind of cat. Ray’s death had happened seasons ago, and Shadow still felt the loss deep inside her. Shadow didn’t know whether or not she would heal from the loss, and she both hoped and don’t hope she never would. She didn’t want to forget Ray.

Shadow was born into the Atari on a clear night, to mother Sunflower and father Elm. Only one of her siblings lived, and was named Ray before Sunflower died birthing the fith kit. Elm died a week later, of a broken heart, leaving the two kittens to their mother’s sister, Woodpecker.

When the kits came of age, they started their training. Ray was a energetic and distracted cat, but Shadow was focused—and still energetic.

Moons later, Woodpecker left the Atari to become a kittypet, and Shadow and Ray were left alone—no family but each other.

When Ray and Shadow finished their training, Ray became a Claw and Shadow a Trapper. They spent less and less time together, and a rift formed between them.

On a stormy night, Ray and shadow had a row. They fought about Ray’s new mate. The next day, Ray was killed by foxes.

Shadow’s heart split in Two, and she became distant, blaming herself for Ray’s death. She was alone. Fully, fully alone. (Except the Atari was still there for her)

Then, she met Seabreeze. And her life changed.

Only StarClan knows what happened next.

SHE RUNS… AND SHE RUNS
Shadow loves to run. She is very fast, faster than most cats. She loves the feel of the earth under her paws, and how her heart pounds in her chest. No wonder she is Atari’s best Trapper.

Shadow often outruns her prey, bringing back loads of rabbits and voles to the Atari’s camp.

OTHER SHADOW DETAILS
- Shadow adores hunting—ecpectally rabbits.
- her favorite prey: rabbits
- her favorite color: indigo
- theme song: Can’t Catch Me Now by Olivia Rodrigo
- favorite place: with Seabreeze and by the river—Ray’s favorite spot

POSSIBLE INTERACTIONS

A Close Call
Shadow was hunting near the RiverClan makeshift camp, when fox scent overwhelmed her. She was confused for a bit… as there were no dens, and no foxes in sight. But there was a fox… behind her. Shadow was attacked by the canid creature, and she fought bravely but it was a vixen, protecting the young she had brought with her. Shadow was mauled, but Clan cats come from RiverClan, including Seabreeze, and they drive away the foxes, giving Shadow time to flee from them.

The Recovery
Shadow rests with the Atari for weeks, and Seabreeze gains a large load of worry. He worries she’s dead, or that she’s too heavily injured to come back to him. But two and a half weeks after the fox attack, Shadow meets Seabreeze at the stream where they had begun to meet. She had two scars— one across her back and another over her muzzle. Seabreeze is greatly relieved, and they spend the day together in happiness.

The Sunset
Shadow and Seabreeze met near the RiverClan camp, and shadow took him into the trees. They found a huge, old beech tree and climbed it together— Until they reached a thick, sturdy bough. Shadow and Seab began to talk… and Shadow told him about her sister, Ray and her friends… but eventually, the happy memories turned sad, and Shadow slowly spilled about the death of her sister and her spiral into dispair.

The Atari
Shadow and Seabreeze spend a whole day together, worrying their groups. Seabreeze begs Shadow to come to RiverClan, stay in RiverClan and be with him. Shadow wishes she could… but she didn’t want to leave her world behind. Shadow ask Seabreeze to come with her! But he declines. Says he loves RuverClan too much to leave it. Shadow doesn’t know what to do.
Quote:
“Ray’s death left me devastated. She was all I had left of family, as our mother died in labor and our father passed near our birth. I thought that nothing could get better, and I started to run more. I’d leave in the morning and sprint down the hills, feeling the breeze in my fur and the grass under my pads. It helped to run from it. A lot.”
Seabreeze feels bad that Shadow spilled all about her sad past, and slowly tells her about his. The two sit together on the tree limb, in soft, comfortable silence after this, a great feeling of relief washing over them, for they had each removed a great burden from each other’s shoulders… for the time being.

Very First Meeting
Quote:

SHADOW
// Atari // Trapper // She/Her // 18 Moons //
Shadow sprinted through the meadows, her midnight-black fur sleek and shiny, wind buffeting her face and back. Faster. Faster. Faster! she thought, as if thinking it as hard as she could would make her short legs go as fast as the breeze that swirled around her ears. The rabbit in front of her bounded across the grass, almost escaping her— but not yet. Shadow put on a burst of speed, a burst and she extended her claws… her eyes fixed on the tan fur of the small creature in front of her.

A rock! Shadow tripped and fell with a grunt. “Ow…” she hissed. Her front fore-legs were scraped, not bad but still prone to infection. Shadow stood shakily, her momentum and prey lost to the world. “Damn.” she murmered and stretched her tired limbs. Shadow’s eyes scanned the landscape, searching for something else worth catching. Nothin. She must’ve scared the other prey away by sprinting so fast. Shadow sat down with a sigh and began cleaning her scratched forelegs.

A voice. Shadow’s eyes snapped up. It had asked if she was okay. Her eyes widened. A blue-gray, tan and white tom stood before her. Shadow suppressed a gasp. Holy rabbits, he’s handsome. his eyes were kind. and she stammered with embarrassment. “Y-yeah. I’I’I’m f-f-f-f-fine.” she whispered. the tom gave a soft meow of laughter and prodded a paw at something behind him. A rabbit. Her rabbit.

He asked if she wanted it. He’d seen her run and was amazed at her speed, especially because of how small she was. “Y-yeah, i’im fast.” she said lamely. Another meow of laughter. Then Shadow remembered her Crown’s orders. Don’t let them in. This is our territory. so she stood up and tried to look intimidating. “My C-Crown said to n-not let any of those… WaterClan c-cats into our territory. Are you o-one?” she asked. He reasoned with another laugh and a no. He was a RiverClan cat. “close enough.” she grumbled. Then he looked at her shyly and asked her if she wanted to hunt with him. She couldn’t say no… could she?

I was thinking Shadow could assist with helping Seab recover from the loss of Cloverpaw, and the new addition of Beachpaw (@/Weekend-Wondering) and Sorrelpaw (@/constellation a.k.a me!!!) to his life— and maybe make him happy again. After all, he is quite sad.

CONCLUSION

We’ve seen how Shadow has had a terrible life, losing everyone and everything. But the meeting of Seabreeze, and the chance to start anew refreshes and rebirths this young, brilliant she-cat. I hope she is chosen!
@Dolomedes !!

( I will make better art later lol)

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!

Snowyfeathr, Myling, and Desert Rain Frog all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)

Last edited by constellation; June 16th, 2024 at 07:59 AM.
Old June 6th, 2024, 12:36 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Apollo, in Greek mytholgy, is the archer. If he shot cupid's arrow, it hit its mark.

Apollo
the archer

We were both young when I first saw you
Close my eyes and the flashback starts
I'm standing there
On a balcony in summer air

Who is Apollo?

Apollo is a name I cant spell for the life of me a silver tabby tom with green eyes and a long tail. he has a scar down his shoulder, a nicked ear, and a mangled tail. he has a white diamond shape on his forehead and a white dash on his chest. one of his back paws is burned and as a result half of his paw is raw and scarred, with the non scarred part being patchy fur. He will most likely be a Keeper.

See the lights
See the party, the ballgowns
See you make your way through the crowd
And say "Hello"
Little did I know

First Meeting

Quote:
INSERT HEADER HERE
Apollo
19 moons
Atari Keeper
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Had he looked after everyone? Kits, check. Elders, check. Sick cats, check. Good. He could go on his walk now. He exhaled, exhausted. Padding through the night, he was startled by a scent. His tail bushing up, Apollo arched his back and stalked towards the new cat menacingly. "Who are you?" he growled. He spotted blue-gray and sandy brown fur and faint RiverClan scent. "RIVERCLAN INTRUDER!" he yowled. The silver tabby leaped at the cat, growling menacingly. He stopped in front of the tom, tail lashing and ears pinned. "You! What are you doing on Atari territory, RiverClan cat?" the tom snarled. But almost instantly he deflated, getting lost in this tom's eyes. Wait. Do I like him? he thought, before shaking his head to clear the thought. RiverClan was the enemy. But he couldn't help not wanting to attack. "Sorry, sorry. I don't want to attack, or hurt you actually. Our leader (insert crown's name) told us to challenge all cats, and attack if they're RiverClan. But to be honest, I already quite like you, and I don't exactly agree with (crown)." he told the new cat. Your pelt looks like the sea meeting the beach. Is your name Seabeach or something? And your eyes are amazing. You're quite handsome, actually. Perhaps we're meant to be together, yet separated by loyalties, like the sun and moon."
That you were Romeo, you were throwin' pebbles
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
And I was cryin' on the staircase
Beggin' you, "Please don't go, " and I said

Second Meeting

This meeting is also accidental, but they know each other now. Apollo spots Seab by the river, fishing. He comes up to him and flirts, leaving Seab flustered. Apollo asks if they can meet by a willow tree at moonhigh tommoriw and Seab agrees. Later, Apollo admits to one of his friends in the Atari that he met a RiverClan cat and kinda likes him. The friend pulls him out of camp and yells that he can't be with their sworn enemy. Apollo breaks into tears, saying that he can't leave Seab, that there was a connection, that they're meant to be together. The friend stalks away fuming, but says that if Apollo stops seeing him he won't tell. He promises he'll stop, but continues.

"Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince, and I'll be the prince too
It's a love story baby just say yes

Third Meeting

Apollo is waiting at the tree at moon high and Seab walks in cautiously, and Apollo flirts saying that late stands for love forever, always together, voice your feelings now or never, endless connection. Seab begins to stammer and blush, but Apollo lays a tail over his back saying that he was just joking. Then Apollo confesses that he has feelings for Seab, and Seab is stunned into silence, before saying abruptly that he has to go for some reason. Apollo feels his heart has been shattered and that Seab didn't love him, but little did he know Seab was so flustered because he felt the same way and left to process and because he was embarrassed.

So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet, cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while

The Pining

Apollo tries desperately to get in contact with Seab, but his Romeo doesn't respond. Apollo even debates going to the RiverClan camp, but he knows that they'd kill him on sight for just being apart of the Atari. So at moonhigh every night, Apollo goes to the willow tree and cries, thinking that he'd end up as a pining gay forevef. Seab unexpectedly comes and comforts him, saying that he needed some time to process it. Apollo shakily asks if Seab loves him back, and Seab admits that he's not sure, which sends Apollo into more sobs and Seab tells him to not cry. Apollo and Seab spend the night curled around each other, with Seab doing it to comfort and warm Apollo up, not exactly because he loves him, but that's what Apollo thinks.

'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter
and my daddy said "Stay away from Juliet"
But you were everything to me
I was begging you "Please don't go"
And I said

The Pining Part 2

Daybreak eventually comes, and Seab tells Apollo that he has to go. Apollo begs him to stay, to come to the Atari to be with him. Seab shakes his head sadly and says his loyalty lies with RiverClan. Heartbroken, Apollo considers leaving the Atari but decides against it. He feels that he has no purpose anymore and feels that nobody will ever love him. This sends him into sobs, and the friend from before tells him that this was what he got, a broken heart. Apollo snaps that the friend will never understand, and tells him to go away. The friend has an "I told you so" look on their face, but leaves Apollo alone with a shake of their head.

"Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince, and I'll be a prince too
It's a love story, baby just say yes"

Romeo, save me they're trying to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real
Don't be afraid, we'll work it out of this mess
It's a love story, baby just say yes
Oh, oh-oh

The War

Eventually, the time comes, and the Atari has to fight RiverClan. It breaks Apollo's heart to think that a) someone might hurt Seabreeze and b) that he might have to hurt Seab. He almost thinks that he won't fight, but he believes he has to prove his loyalty and fight. Seab and Apollo meet in the battle, and they just stand there, longing in their eyes when (crown) bowls over Apollo and snarls that he loved a RiverClan cat and was a traitor to the Atari. (crown) raises their paw, about to deal the killing blow, when Seabreeze attacks (crown), saving Apollo and leaving him awestruck. Seab doesn't say anything to betray that he loves Apollo, but Apollo gives Seab the most soulful pining gay look in the world and imagines Seab smiling at him. He isn't, but hey a boy can dream.

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town
And I said

Romeo, save me, I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you, but you never come
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring

Seabreeze's Confession

Days pass after the battle with no sign of Seabreeze. Apollo waits at moonhigh at the willow tree every night, but his one true love never shows up. After about a week of no Seabreeze, Apollo loses faith that Seab ever will come back, even thinking that Seabreeze died of his wounds after the battle. The day before Apollo decides he won't keep coming, Seab shows up covered in cobwebs, battered and bruised. Apollo embraces him, telling him how he thought Seab was never coming back, when Seabreeze says him he has something to tell Apollo.

And said, "Marry me, Juliet
You'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes"

Seabreeze's Confession Pt. 2

Seab finally confesses to Apollo that he loves him, and Apollo breaks down into happy and stunned tears. Apollo hugs him, still sobbing happily. Seabreeze tells him how he was unsure if he wanted to tell him for a moon or longer, because he didn't want his heart to be broken if Apollo died in the battle. Seab admits everything with Frostmelt, saying how he was hesitant to love again because of heartbreak. Apollo assures him that he'll never leave.

Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh
'Cause we were both young when I first saw you

Together Forever

After the Atari disbands, Apollo and Seabreeze had already been planning on how they'd still stay together. One one fateful day, Seabreeze brings Apollo to RiverClan, telling them everything. At first RiverClan is hostile to Apollo for being a part of the Atari. Apollo then explains how he'd never agreed with (crown), and how he'd chosen not to fight RiverClan, just be at the battle to hopefully make (crown) think he was loyal. Apollo then joins RiverClan, being renamed to Silverfrost. He and Seab live happily together, and even have kits via a surrogate.

@Dolomedes

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |

Last edited by ghost.; June 13th, 2024 at 10:52 AM.
Old June 9th, 2024, 11:19 AM
Your Local Spider

Bump will be ending in bout a week tho if you need more time just let me know and I can probably push it a bit longer

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old June 10th, 2024, 01:59 PM
Your Local Spider

Bump

Old June 13th, 2024, 11:08 AM
Your Local Spider

Old June 15th, 2024, 01:10 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Angelic

---------------------------
♡Thistle♡
The Light of Hope
“Am I supposed to be grateful to have survived this?”
Desired Role: Healer / Secondary Role: Keeper

--------------------------
Personality
--------------------------

Thistle embodies a blend of compassion and light-heartedness, her gentle demeanor coupled with a playful spirit. As a caregiver, she exudes warmth and empathy, always ready to lend a comforting paw and a listening ear to those in need. However, beneath her caring exterior lies a mischievous streak, as she's known for her witty banter and playful flirtations, especially with those she holds dear. Despite facing challenges, Thistle maintains a resilient spirit, bringing hope and laughter wherever she goes.

Thinking/Actions

Thistle tends to approach situations with a degree of nervousness, particularly when interacting with the Crown and Claw of the Crown. In their presence, she may become more cautious and reserved, carefully choosing her words and actions to avoid drawing attention. Despite her jitters, Thistle remains dedicated to her duties, diligently assessing situations and providing assistance as needed. She relies on her intelligence and problem-solving skills to navigate challenging circumstances, though her anxiety may occasionally cause her to second-guess herself. Nevertheless, Thistle's compassionate nature shines through in her actions, as she strives to make a positive impact on the Atari

Looks

Thistle has very sort and light creamy brown fur with light brown spots marked by darker tabby stripes. Her most striking feature is her long, luscious chestnut tail (the only place with long fur other than her head) with a creamy brown tip. She has fluffy dark brown hair on top of her head, which falls in front of her eyes. Her ears are somewhat round, and her warm chestnut brown eyes exude kindness and empathy. She also doesn't have a single scratch on her body.

Backstory

Healer Backstory
Thistle was born into the Atari tribe in the rugged mountains, where she quickly showed a natural aptitude for caring for others. From a young age, she observed how the healers dealt with injured clanmates and offered comfort in times of need. Despite her nervous disposition, especially around the Crown and Claw of the Crown, Thistle remained dedicated to her role within the tribe. As she matured, her skills as a healer became apparent, and she began training under the guidance of the tribe's elder healers. Through years of study and practical experience, she honed her abilities, becoming a trusted caregiver and source of support for her fellow clanmates.

Keeper Backstory
Thistle's journey as a keeper began in similar circumstances, born into the Atari tribe with a natural affinity for caring for others. She quickly assumed the role of protector and caregiver among her peers, particularly enjoying tending to the kits of the tribe. Despite her nervous disposition, Thistle embraced her duties as a keeper with dedication and grace, providing a safe and nurturing environment for the youngest members of the tribe. Though her path diverged from that of a healer, she found fulfillment in knowing that she played a vital role in shaping the future of the Atari tribe.
```

PHYSICAL

Speed - ●●●○○
Strength - ●●○○○
Swimming - ●●●○○
Climbing - ●●●●○
Balance - ●●●●○
Senses - ●●●●○
Hunting - ●●●○○
Flexibility - ●●●○○

EMOTIONAL

Kindness - ●●●●○
Sociability - ●●●●○
Generosity - ●●●●●
Intelligence - ●●●●○
Courage - ●●●○○
Confidence - ●●●●○
Ambition - ●●●●○
Loyalty - ●●○○○

Seab/Thistle Info

Around Sea’Breeze, I feel she would be a jumble of emotions, unsure of what to do. I feel she would get close to him quickly, trusting in him and comfortable telling him a lot, especially about the Atari. He could reassure her due to her fear of actually leaving them, thinking she’ll get hurt badly for being a traitor to the Atari. Also, after she gets comfortable around Seab she’ll be a bit flirty around him and daydream a lot while looking at him.

Last edited by Rowan; June 15th, 2024 at 01:14 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2024, 10:36 AM
Your Local Spider

Howdy all!! Thank you so much for taking time to make applications and/or characters for Seab!! I really appreciate the effort and thank you so much!! Sadly though at this time Seab will only have one mate, perhaps in the future your cat could join as well! We’ll have to see. For now the winner of Seab’s Romeo audition is @Myling’s Hoshi!! Again thank you for the time and effort put into the finder