Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
riverclan, attack! [rc v...
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 12:13 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by isla
Today 12:05 PM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by taillow
Today 12:03 PM
READY, SET, THROW! [mud...
Last post by Bean
Today 12:02 PM
Roseheart + Briarfur Kits!
Last post by isla
Today 11:56 AM

Old July 1st, 2024, 07:21 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

Default Re: Atari Camp

CROW

Once crow had burst through camp, his hackles raised. "ATARI IS BEING INVADED!! AT THE BORDER WITH THE STRANGE GROUP. Saturn, Nyx, get your and atari's butt out here!" he yowled, ears pinned back. Who knows what those strange cats would do to Atari. They needed to fight, and thats what crow intended to do.

( @occultation - viewing purposes | @Luminous @burntToast - Saturn and Nyx)
(Hope this was good enough!!! Please lmk if i did anything wrong / needa change anything, i am not confident i did it right lmao)

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; July 2nd, 2024 at 09:42 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2024, 05:06 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Blood

The ruffled healer quickly rushed out of his den, halting to a stop when he reached a Claw talking hurriedly with Saturn and Nyx. "An attack! And I thought I'd die of old age before something like that happened!"
Who could foresee that another large group of felines would have found their home just here, of all places? And now, conflict was inevitable. Blood knew that, and he wasn't scared to unsheathe his claws. By the end of this, there might be a lot of corpses for him to inspect...

"Mumble, get your pelt here!" He called from his spot toward their den. "It's time to pack things up. I want to carry our duties with our Claws and Trappers, directly on the battlefield." He remembered then that there was a chance Saturn could deny him his choice, but why should they? Anyway, he knew how to pay his respects to a higher-standing cat. Looking sideways, he added: "...If that's alright with you two, obviously." Though he didn't really care whether or not they agreed. But he knew how to play this game, and he would play his cards right.

@finley !! @Luminous @burntToast

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Last edited by Wingnettle; July 2nd, 2024 at 05:06 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2024, 05:32 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

Nyx
she/her | Claw of the Crown | Atari | 27 moons
the darkest nights produce the brightest stars.
|{Beefed Up (T3) || inactive}|

Nyx had been sitting upon the ledge outside her den, debating what she wanted to do for classes. One thing was for sure, she wanted to teach all initiates the ways of both a trapper and a claw. She was going over who she would put as educators for this class when she spotted someone running into camp, their yowl catching her attention. It took her less then a second to process the words she heard.

"WHAT!?!?"

Nyx immediately shot to her paws. Abandoning her earlier planning for the initiates lesson, she swiftly made her way down the side of the ledge. I thought we killed all of them!? She thought as she made her way over to the claw- wait was it that other group? She had heard rumours about another group having settled near their territory and had intended to go see if those said rumours were true. Apparently they were, and they had the audacity to think they could attack the great Atari.

"how many!?" she asked excitedly, her claws scraping against the hard ground beneath her paws. Maybe this group would prove to be more of a challenge! Oh how she missed the adrenaline of battle, the scent blood and fear reeking off her opponents, the feeling of flesh tearing beneath her claws. This would be fun! New meat as they say. The moment the healer joined them she attempted to mask her excitement with a serious expression. She failed immediately. Turning to face Blood she smirked, "ofcourse I see no problem in it, as long as her highness over here agrees to it" Nyx said indicating to the crown. "Oh yeah, and Blood. If you kill one of the intruders you can bring 'em back here and do whatever it is you do if you'd like" she joked mainly to the healer. she knew of their weird um experiments they did. Now she just waited for Saturn's response to this, if it was a call for battle Nyx was sure as hell be ready to dart out of camp and KILL- uh protect her territory...yep. no need to kill unless necessary- but she would if she had to!

Tags:
- Saturn ( @Luminous )
- Blood( @Wingnettle )
- Mumble ( @finley !! )
- crow ( @Bean )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old July 2nd, 2024, 08:46 AM
He who dares, wins!

Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Caesar

53 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

Atari Claw

Caesar had just awoken from his sleep when Crow rushed into camp and warned of an imminent attack, he'd never heard anything like it and had to check for a moment that he was actually awake. Who exactly would be strong (or stupid) enough to attack the Atari in their own territory? Surely that smaller group weren’t behind it, sure they were pests and Caesar did like any chance he could get to rampage through their lands and…take care of as many cats as he could find. It was an open secret Caesar was a brutal cat, not the most moral but a good fighter, and one who would very rarely show any hints of mercy, even if the enemy were to give up with little to no fight, he would still be vicious and cruel because he believed giving up a fight to be dishonourable. That smaller group called him a butcher and a monster, even Caesar himself couldn’t disagree with them on that.

"The fools, the fools, the fools…" He said, approaching the group of cats who had gathered including the initial whistleblower, the Claw of the Crown and the Healers. "Think they can take on the Atari do they? Let's make them suffer for their stupidity…" He wouldn’t make his move without the Crown's order, but as soon as Saturn gave the go ahead, there would be no mercy…

@Bean @Luminous @burntToast @Wingnettle @finley !!

Art by @/Willowfern!
Old July 2nd, 2024, 11:15 AM
i did need you.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

mumble

purrks ; hk t1 , dreamwalker
she / they . atari healer
24 moons . autistic
tags ; @Bean - crow , @Wingnettle - blood , @burntToast - nyx , @Seamrog - ceasar
trigger warnings for this post: none

' what..? do you seriously think they're trying to hurt us though? have they explicitly said that? i mean.. i'm all for defending the atari. but if they're not going to hurt us.. i don't think we need to.. okay. okay. ' why was she defending riverclan? mumble breathed out, looking up at blood. ' caesar, and anyone else who would like to volunteer, please help blood and i carry some simple healing herbs just in case things get.. messy. ' she grimaced, trying to hold the visuals that swarmed her head away. rationality, that was what mattered here. being normal and calm.

mumble padded back into the medicine den, licking down her fur and starting to sort out some packs of herbs. she set down some basic moss and cobwebs, wrapping them in big leaves. ' we'll need other stuff too.. ' she mumbled softly to herself.

mumble is one of the atari healers!
she has an open den policy.
healer's den

cobwebfernmumble
trackers
Old July 2nd, 2024, 11:23 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Hawfinch-Claw
Hawfinch looked up from his sister an attack he looked up at nyx “I want to join the patrol we’re not going to be pushed around.”he said confidently he then turned back to his sister “ we will finish this conversation when I get back”he said nodding as he padded over to where Nyx was..there had to be a reason on why they had come maybe peace maybe war whatever it was he was going to beat the living hell out of them
@burntToast @Fits @Luminous @finley !! @Bean @Wingnettle @Seamrog

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; July 2nd, 2024 at 11:26 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2024, 11:30 AM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Mamba-They/Them
25 Moons

Claw

-------------------

Mamba's ears perked with the news of invasion.
Interesting.

They stood, walking over.
"I can go and help defend." They said plainly, looking at the others.

@Bean - @Wingnettle - @burntToast - @Seamrog

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old July 2nd, 2024, 11:34 AM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Rattler-He/Him
35 Moons

Trapper

------------------

Invaded?
Oh, finally, something new!
Okay, well it wasn't good but... listen, things were repetitive, okay?
Something new was needed!

Rattler walked up to Mumble.
"I can help you carry things, if you would like!" He stated.

@Bean - @finley !! - @Wingnettle - @burntToast - @Seamrog

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)
Old July 2nd, 2024, 01:26 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Confused

Narcissus
| she/her | Atari | Keeper |

Narcissus frowned, ears pinning to her head. Okay, now she was awake. Who was attacking them? Why? And now Hawfinch was running off to join the patrol... Questions continued to flood her mind, though she knew she wouldn’t be getting any answers anytime soon. It was the responsibility of the Claws to fight for the Atari; it was the responsibility of the Keepers to stay alive and protect the Young, if necessary.

“... Alright,” said Narcissus in a thin voice. “Just be careful, okay?” That was all that could be said, after all.

( @Tallstar )
Old July 2nd, 2024, 01:45 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Confused

Vertigo
| he/him | Atari | Trapper |

In response to Asa’s kit comment, Vertigo reflexively snapped his head in Asa’s direction, mouth half open in preparation for protest. Before, that is, realizing that Asa had likely been joking; it was always a little hard to tell with him, to be fair. Vertigo, a father--perish the thought! He could hardly pull himself up by his own scruff, much less look after a kit. Either way, Vertigo was going to take it as a joke, as he had no idea how to even begin to respond to such a suggestion seriously.

“Ha ha,” said Vertigo dryly with a twitch of his head, slowly turning back to his bird for another bite.

Asa was right, anyways, in the sense that he should create “something to look forward to” if his life wasn’t meeting his expectations. But, ah, did Asa really have to put it like that? It just sounded like Vertigo was being ungrateful. Or maybe that’s just because he was. He wasn’t really that sure. He blinked, rolling his shoulders again. “Guess so,” he mustered after a pause.

Glancing at his brother, Vertigo noticed that he was smiling, which was a rather unusual sight. At the very least, Vertigo had reason to believe that he wasn’t completely irritating his elder brother despite having approached him so suddenly. Or was that an “I’m amused by how pathetic and strange my little brother is” kind of smile? Either way, the conversation itself was amiable for now. Vertigo knew well how pointless it was to try and read cats’ minds like that, anyway.

Suddenly, Vertigo’s ears twitched. There was some kind of commotion going on up ahead, towards the camp entrance, apparently involving many of the Atari’s high ranks. The fur on his back and neck raised on end. There was talk of an invasion. Turning to Asa with a furrowed brow, he simply murmured, “I think something’s going on...”

(i’m not sure if you want this to take place at the same time as the invasion so hopefully this is okay lol)

( @dagnyme )