Today 10:38 PM

Old June 26th, 2024, 04:35 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME
Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

MINTKIT
// ShC // Kit // She/Her // 5 2/3 Moons //
// fluffy gray and white she-kit with green eyes //

Mintkit bounded up to Dawnstar’s den, her rebellious nature kicking in and her fluffy gray fur bouncing with the effort of boinging so fast. She ducked inside—not even announcing herself—and stopped right in front of Dawnstar’s nest. “Hiya!” Mintkit said cheerfully, her face beaming so brightly.

“I have a question for you. Actually a few questions. Can I ask them? That’s question number one. Here’s question number two! How are you? When will I be made an apprentice? How old are you? Also, who did you fight in that raid against RiverClan? Did you win? Of course you won! Your amazing!” Mintkit beamed at her leader, and the sat down her fluffy haunches, and curled her poofy tail around her paws.

“By the way… do you think I’ll be leader when I grow up? Or maybe an Enforcer? My mother always says to shoot for the stars… that is, my adoptive mother. Who’s your mother? Are they still alive? Have you ever had kits?”

[ @Undertaker — Dawnstar]
[ sorry if she’s overwhelming lol]

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!

Snowyfeathr, Myling, and Desert Rain Frog all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)

Last edited by constellation; June 26th, 2024 at 04:45 PM.
Old June 26th, 2024, 10:45 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

QUILLPAW
he/him. 8 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

sometime during mid-day, quillpaw finds himself approaching the lichen concealed cave of his grandmother's. he slows to a stop just before the entrance, shifting his weight between his paws. "grandmother, it's me, quillpaw." he announces. while he's never been one for manners, he actually respects dawnstar. she's not done anything utterly embarrassing and is worthy of his respect. plus, he doesn't feel like getting on his grandmother's bad side or face her ire.

with the announcement of his presence out of the way, the lithe tom enters the den of death. it's the first time he's been in cave since they've had to move, heterochromatic gaze sweeping across it briefly before it settles on the massive tabby. "how've you been?" he inquires as he approaches. once in front of his grandmother's nest, he simply plops down like he's been in the den a pawful of times.

"the battle..." he begins, perhaps just a tad cautiously. though with such a good poker face, he appears nonchalant. "pray tell, did you manage to kill any of those riverscum?" he asks curiously. by the looks of it, she'd gotten a few injuries herself, but nothing she couldn't handle - he's sure of that. she's his grandmother, the great leader of shadowclan, after all! I bet she killed a pawful of those fish, proves them right, he thinks, fighting back the urge to grin. how childish of him.

instead, the tabby prods further. "do you plan to take any of their territory?" he hopes not. he's sure (based on their, now former, border alone) it's all mucky and disgusting. first, they were a failure of a clan. second, they couldn't even have good territory. how frustrating!

[ @Undertaker ]

artfight | ·characters· |pronouns.cc

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 30th, 2024, 08:07 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Welcoming

Cherryblossom looked at her leader. " Wait I didn't mean to be rude its just Wildkit is sick really bad and the medicine cat tried to help but it keeps getting worse! Please don't kill me!" Cherryblossom mewed nervously.
@Undertaker
(Sorry for the late response my computer broke so I had to buy a new one)
Old June 30th, 2024, 08:25 PM

Cherryblossom looked over her shoulder " Ok ill help." She mewed

@Mica
Old July 1st, 2024, 09:10 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 41 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker ] [Slugshore - @cowboy froggo ] [Cherryblossom - @---Bluestar--- ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Irritation at Cherryblossom's babbling tricked down Mistlewhisker's spine. Or was that blood? It was hard to tell. She jerked her chin at Cherryblossom to direct the feline to pick up the other half of Slugshore's body.

With that the deputy lumbered out of the leader's den, not caring if anyone saw her hauling a body along with her. It was obvious she had killed the deceased, but she wanted it that way. Let everyone know what disrespecting their queen would get them.

[I'm going to post Mistlewhisker asking Foggymask where the body was, then I'll post in the territory and Cherry can help out!]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old July 1st, 2024, 10:30 PM

Cherryblossom picked up the other side of the cat and helped carry it.

@Mica
( K np )
Old Today, 07:36 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by constellation View Post
MINTKIT
// ShC // Kit // She/Her // 5 2/3 Moons //
// fluffy gray and white she-kit with green eyes //

Mintkit bounded up to Dawnstar’s den, her rebellious nature kicking in and her fluffy gray fur bouncing with the effort of boinging so fast. She ducked inside—not even announcing herself—and stopped right in front of Dawnstar’s nest. “Hiya!” Mintkit said cheerfully, her face beaming so brightly.

“I have a question for you. Actually a few questions. Can I ask them? That’s question number one. Here’s question number two! How are you? When will I be made an apprentice? How old are you? Also, who did you fight in that raid against RiverClan? Did you win? Of course you won! Your amazing!” Mintkit beamed at her leader, and the sat down her fluffy haunches, and curled her poofy tail around her paws.

“By the way… do you think I’ll be leader when I grow up? Or maybe an Enforcer? My mother always says to shoot for the stars… that is, my adoptive mother. Who’s your mother? Are they still alive? Have you ever had kits?”

[ @Undertaker — Dawnstar]
[ sorry if she’s overwhelming lol]

Noooooo! Not another one? She literally just got rid of her last walking headache and now a replacement was here. The golden-eyed she-cat stared at the fluffy kitten like it was the bane of her existence. Mintkit was oblivious to this as she greeted the large leader. Why do kits feel the need to interrogate her?

"No," She answered the first question, but it must have been rhetorical cause the kit continued like Dawnstar's hadn't spoken. Okay, well here we go. "Annoyed, when I say so, old as the forest, I don't remember, and you answered that last question yourself." She answered in one breath with her ears plastered against her head.

She thought the question but foolish Dawnstar she should know by now that they were endless! "I don't know depends on how you grow and what you do. As I don't plan on dying any time soon, I don't see you replacing me." The last few questions had her pause and scowled fiercely.

"Icestar, no, and no." She did not like the personal questions and fixed the kit with a stern warning glare, saying that Mintkit's time here would be short if she kept pestering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

QUILLPAW
he/him. 8 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

sometime during mid-day, quillpaw finds himself approaching the lichen concealed cave of his grandmother's. he slows to a stop just before the entrance, shifting his weight between his paws. "grandmother, it's me, quillpaw." he announces. while he's never been one for manners, he actually respects dawnstar. she's not done anything utterly embarrassing and is worthy of his respect. plus, he doesn't feel like getting on his grandmother's bad side or face her ire.

with the announcement of his presence out of the way, the lithe tom enters the den of death. it's the first time he's been in cave since they've had to move, heterochromatic gaze sweeping across it briefly before it settles on the massive tabby. "how've you been?" he inquires as he approaches. once in front of his grandmother's nest, he simply plops down like he's been in the den a pawful of times.

"the battle..." he begins, perhaps just a tad cautiously. though with such a good poker face, he appears nonchalant. "pray tell, did you manage to kill any of those riverscum?" he asks curiously. by the looks of it, she'd gotten a few injuries herself, but nothing she couldn't handle - he's sure of that. she's his grandmother, the great leader of shadowclan, after all! I bet she killed a pawful of those fish, proves them right, he thinks, fighting back the urge to grin. how childish of him.

instead, the tabby prods further. "do you plan to take any of their territory?" he hopes not. he's sure (based on their, now former, border alone) it's all mucky and disgusting. first, they were a failure of a clan. second, they couldn't even have good territory. how frustrating!

[ @Undertaker ]

Tattered ears twitch and jerk to attention followed by an eyelid peeling open to reveal an amber gem peering at the lichen-covered opening. The dozing mountain of a she-cat waiting for a few heartbeats until the disturbance announced themselves. Quillpaw. She didn't see much of her grandson, their time spent together was little to nothing. Nor had he done anything all that eye-catching aside from being born. But neither had he done anything to earn her temper, his existence was just there.

Dawnstar was interested in finding out what he sought her for. Birdpaw, Quitepaw, and even Cinderpaw were more attention-seeking than her grandsons... well actually that's a lie. Moonpaw had caught her attention but for the wrong reasons. She doubted Quillpaw was as dumb as the one, though.

The gray tabby entered after his brief introduction and Dawnstar lifted her head from her paws and yawned after his question. "My aren't you a polite one." She chuckled softly as that was not a question she was often asked. Dawnstar didn't enjoy small talk if she could avoid it. The dark brown tabby didn't see any need to answer the question, more interested in his others.

"I killed one, he was dreadfully boring." She uttered disappointingly. "The goal was to drive them out not slaughter them. Many of the riverscum ended up running over fighting. I did meet one warrior, Sharkbite, he was entertaining and fought well enough for one in a clan full of minnows." Dawnstar replied, resting her chin on her front paws.

"If you focus on your training can accompany me in our next battle. Your sister, Sleepypaw, fought impressively. I do have plans to collect some of their territory if I think it will be of use to us." Blinking her eyes slowly, Dawnstar inspected her grandson. He seemed to be growing well, she could see the muscles forming underneath his pelt.

"How has your training been going?"

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder