Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Badwolf
Yesterday 11:57 PM
"Herb Time!" [apprentice &...
Last post by goodacacia
Yesterday 11:29 PM
ROLEPLAY ☆ ROUND-UP
by nyme
Last post by Red'fur
Yesterday 11:27 PM
Rp finder
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Yesterday 11:24 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by goodacacia
Yesterday 11:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 1st, 2024, 01:45 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
A scoff left the deputy as she shook her head. "Alright, you wanna act like a stubborn kit? Fine by me." Dusklion was done standing here and being talked to like that. If a full grown warrior wanted to pout and whine, she wouldn't stand in the way of Antlerkit. "Well look at that, you're out of camp - congratulations. Stay out here until you fix that attitude of yours." Oh, and here came more of the tears. She resisted the urge to roll her eyes. This was getting pathetic. Sure Dusk was known to have her own moments of breaking down, but they had always been in private.

"Tried to help 'n get you to talk about it, but I'm no cats mother. If you want someone to coo to you 'n hold your paw despite talkin' to 'em like that, go cry into your mate's fur why don't you, huh?" And with that the deputy whipped around and stalked off, trying to simmer her own anger down. Her claws were forced back into their sheaths as she shook her head, wanting to put as much distance between herself and this kit-warrior.

[ Antlerbranch - @Bean ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
Old July 1st, 2024, 02:15 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RiverClan Camp

Hearing his name he moved over to the two cats who were waiting for him. Looked like he was a bit late, but at least he was here now. "Sorry I'm here.", he meowed. Jaggedpaw felt embarrassed.

[ @taillow; @Seamrog; sorry for the lateness my mental health is not good, but I'm here to try ]

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old July 1st, 2024, 04:44 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

ShellSeakit
3 moons - he/him - RC
Seakit was still getting used to his new name. Shellkit sounded still so right to him. So he was a bit taken aback when Goldfish said something in reference tk him, and referred to him as Shellkit. "Mama?" he chirruped, tilting his pale orange head.

Then a cat named Spottedstream introduced herself as Goldfish's sister, and his aunt. Well, if a cat was Mama's sister, the surely he'd have met them before, right? Seakit pressed himself up against Spottedstream, and he thought he caught the faintest scent of milk, but that probably came from Mama. Plus, the silver bengal mostly smelled like those new cats, the ones Mister Fadingstar called outsiders.
@Blazimations @Bean (sorry for late and sloppy response! Been on hiatus)

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord

Last edited by otter; July 1st, 2024 at 04:46 PM.
Old July 1st, 2024, 07:21 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Atari Camp

CROW

Once crow had burst through camp, his hackles raised. "ATARI IS BEING INVADED!! AT THE BORDER WITH THE STRANGE GROUP. Saturn, Nyx, get your and atari's butt out here!" he yowled, ears pinned back. Who knows what those strange cats would do to Atari. They needed to fight, and thats what crow intended to do.

( @occultation - viewing purposes | @Luminous @burntToast - Saturn and Nyx)
(Hope this was good enough!!! Please lmk if i did anything wrong / needa change anything, i am not confident i did it right lmao)

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Beaan; July 2nd, 2024 at 09:42 AM.
Old July 1st, 2024, 07:28 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

Twigstep-96 Moons-Evil Grandpa

Twigstep looked around this camp was definitely not the best maybe he was just set in his ways or maybe it was because of how low riverclan had fallen.He wore a grim scowl on his face,not only was his leg messed up from the fight it seemed like the days only stretched longer and longer.He then spotted a warrior this cat seemed different “mmscuse me may I ask what your name is?”he asked his voice was rough those he tried to have a inncocent appearance
Tags- @Rose

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Her life was a nightmare. A disaster. And there was no one to blame but herself. Wisteriawren held in a quiet whimper as she lay in the clearing, her cheek pressed against the cold ground, all her focus on not caving to the tears that wanted to spill down her cheeks. So when a voice sounded above her, Wisteriawren warily lifted her head, watery blue-gold eyes turning towards Twigstep. Oh. It was the elder she'd talked to before.

It felt like something from another lifetime. "Hello." The former kittypet whispered. "It's Wisteriawren."

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old July 1st, 2024, 08:22 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: The Rift [ Atari / RiverClan Border ]

Merlin
~<>~
31 moons || he/him || Atari Claw
grey classic tabby w/ flecks of tan, high white and moderate scaring; brown eyes

Mistyshard… an odd name, for certain, and yet Merlin’s heard plenty of odd names throughout the moons. Still, she is unfamiliar, and though she has not crossed the clearly marked scent lines, there’s no telling if she would or not in the next several seconds. Any house cat that got lost out in the mountains would surely have no qualms about border crossing, and yet this ‘Mistyshard’ does not behave in that way. She must not be a house cat, then. A wandering loner, perhaps? But she smells not only of a single cat, but like she frequents a colony of some kind.. one with a salty, umami undertone. Merlin does not recognize these scents.

”I don’t give my name to strangers…” he answers after another too long pause. ”You don’t carry the scent if any colonies I know… who do you belong to and what are you doing here? This is Atari land.” He keeps his tone level, not friendly, but not quite unfriendly either.

[ @starry - misty ]

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old July 1st, 2024, 08:37 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Fadingstar was itching to get out and do something. All this sitting around camp letting time pass by was boring and pointless.

So, do something he would.

Padding to the center of the clearing, he called out, "Apprentices! If there's a few cats interested, I'd like to take you out for some training. Something different than plain old fighting or hunting- I'd like to teach you how to track. Come join me if you're interested."

(Open to any RiverClan apprentices! This will be taking place in a private thread. If your cat completes this roleplay, it can count as a training instance for them!)

----------------------------------------------------

( This is taking place separately from what's been posted above )

( @Bean )

( Hope you don't mind me grabbing Russet! If you're not open to this, please let me know! )

Fadingstar found Russethowl after a little bit of searching. He had a request on his mind- one that might surprise the former ThunderClan warrior. Still, his interest in what he was going to ask was strong.

"Russethowl," he greeted with a dip of his head. "I want you to show me how to climb a tree. A strange request from a RiverClan cat, I know, but I have my reasons. Are you up for it?"
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old July 1st, 2024, 08:59 PM
is it cold outside?

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

mumble

purrks ; hk t1 , dreamwalker
she / they . atari healer
24 moons . autistic
tags ; @taillow - dusklion
trigger warnings for this post: none

' atari is correct! ' well, two-name dusklion seemed trustworthy enough. ' yepyep! as far as i know, there's only one other group 'sides the atari. speaking of atari, i'm the atari healer! ' mumble sat back, waiting to see how TND (two name dusklion) would respond. she did hope it would be a nice response, because this cat sort of seemed a little bit possibly maybe like a friend!

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old July 1st, 2024, 10:42 PM
Remember me

Status: We're shooting for the island in the sky! - Lillith will always be #1
Bump Policy: ✩48 hrs
My Mood: Stressed

RUSSETHOWL
He/Him - 18 Moons - RiverClan Warrior [Formerly ThC]
Purrks: Ultimate Predator
A large russet tom with green eyes

Russethowl was hanging out in the clearing, observing his clanmates. Maybe if he learned to act like a RiverClanner would help him fit in easier. He was caught off-guard when Fadingstar came over to him. Stars, did he do something wrong?? Not that he could think of. Russethowl's jaw dropped as the leader requested a tree-climbing lesson. Not at the request itself, but rather at the fact HIS LEADER ASKED HIM TO TEACH THEM SOMETHING. The large tom nodded, getting up. "I- of course, Fadingstar!" he purred. Oops. Did he sound too eager?? Not his fault! He was teaching his leader something! "I get you have your reasons, so I won't bug ya about it. Just know I am honored that I'm teaching ya something. Not every day you teach a leader somethin. So, lead the way," he said, motioning his paw for the leader to lead them out.

[ @occultation ]

❝ Fight, little wolf, fight ❞
Wolfpaw is ThunderClan's Current Medicine Cat. He has a Semi-closed den policy
Send in a Healing Request ~ Medicine Den ~ Wolfpaw's Herbal Knowledge

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
fenrir stares at rose with a spray bottle of water in hand
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old July 2nd, 2024, 02:16 AM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
...She hated it. How much this cats pure happiness and unbridled joy reminded her of the day she had come across Wisteriawren doing some sort of trick by standing on just her front paws. Dusklion narrowed her eyes, trying to gauge whether or not this was some sort of trick. The big, doe-like eyes... the friendliness... the willingness to divulge sensitive information about her and her grup that likely was preferred to remain a secret... Hmph. No. This would not be another Wisteriawren.

"One other group?" Maybe that was the second group that Owls had scented when she had traveled down into the forest that surrounded the mountain. It made sense, and seemed to only be confirmed by this... Mumble. "Healer, huh? What kind of plant life grows up here?" she asked with a disbelieving scoff at the end. Her eyes glanced around to the barren mountainside they resided on. She couldn't imagine cats being all that skilled in herbs up here, not unless they traveled back down to the forest every day.

[ Mumble - @finley !! ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
Closed Thread