Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Take it or double it!
Last post by burntToast
Today 04:21 PM
Arrest The Person Above...
Last post by Bean
Today 04:21 PM
riverclan, attack! [rc v...
Last post by Rowan
Today 04:11 PM
Quick, One-Off adopt!
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 04:05 PM

Old June 30th, 2024, 06:59 PM

Status: I won't be active as much, bc I'll be at a beach in flordia
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: In Love
Default Re: Honey In The Maple Tree, Under The Sun. Even The Clever Fox Dies To The Lion. [P]

Firepelt glanced down to the body she thought was dead. She's alive! Foxear's alive! She meowed. All was well. The killer had gotten caught, she was alive with a few scars, the apprentice didn't get hurt, and Foxear hadn't died! @Desert Rain Frog @Tallstar @wendigo @Undertaker @ellie @Mica

Last edited by KestrelPaw; June 30th, 2024 at 07:00 PM.
Old June 30th, 2024, 07:22 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: Honey In The Maple Tree, Under The Sun. Even The Clever Fox Dies To The Lion. [P]

@Desert Rain Frog - Lionflop | @KestrelPaw - Firepelt | @Mica - Mistlewhisker | @Tallstar - Foxear
[Mention ellie once and then stop, please, same with wendigo, don't want to fill their notifications when they're not here to reply it can be bothersome.]

[Okay, so this post is a little all over the place as I got confused halfway through typing it. I'm running under the assumption that Foxear has not been moved since she heard Mistlewhisker's voice and hasn't given any indication that she's been moved, and Kestrelpaw wasn't given powerplay permission to move her. Also, Firepelt wouldn't be able to talk to Mistlewhisker if she were in the medicine den.]

The screeches at WindClan's border had Dawnstar flattening her ears and slowly ambling towards the sound as her eyes caught sight of the large, dark furred molly bolting ahead of her. Since Mistlewhisker was there, Dawnstar decided to take her time. The Queen of Mean simply got further upset with each paw steps she took toward the border, the thick scent of blood permutated the air.

Slowly walking around a bush in her path, Dawnstar arrived in time to hear Mistlewhisker start yowling out orders. Dawnstar stared at the stray WindClan apprentice with cold eyes. Why the hell was there an apprentice here without a warrior around? Better yet, she assumed Twilightstar would have issued an order to be alert around ShadowClan's border after the last death. Either this cat was stupid, reckless, or looking for death.

Whatever the reason, Dawnstar would have to memorize the apprentice and make sure to inform Twilightstar of how close the pest got to death later. Dawnstar turned and walked over to Foxear, sniffing at the dying cat's wound. She walked off, returning several heartbeats later with some cobwebs wrapped around her tail. She plopped herself down by Foxear, and endeavored to press the webs against the worst of her wounds on her chest in hopes of slowing the bleeding as the cat went in and out of consciousness.
The bleeding from mouth... either the warrior had some internal damage which was very bad, or she had bitten her tongue or cheek. Dawnstar need Mossfreckle here to assess.

If they were lucky, she wouldn't be down a warrior. Dawnstar silently cursed herself, she really should have had her Enforcers scoping the WindClan's border out. Welp, lesson learned. "So you're the one trying to get ShadowClan ran out of the forest." Dawnstar tossed her words at bloody Lionflop. This was quite the problem.

"Firepelt, use your damn ears and go fetch Mossfreckle now before she bleeds to death!"Dawnstar spat at the warrior. If Firepelt didn't want to use her ears, Dawnstar could always remove them. She hated warriors who couldn't listen to orders.

"Lionflop, you're the one who killed the WindClan warrior at the border earlier?" Dawnstar asked, completely unthreatened by the show the cat was putting on. She seen kittens fiercer than him.

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; June 30th, 2024 at 07:24 PM.
Old June 30th, 2024, 07:27 PM

Status: I won't be active as much, bc I'll be at a beach in flordia
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: In Love

[Sorry, I forgot about powerplay since we weren't fighting]
Firepelt bolted to the medicine den, and tapped Mossfreckle on the back. Foxear's dying! She exclaimed, We need your help! @Undertaker @ellie @Desert Rain Frog @wendigo @Mica @Tallstar

Last edited by KestrelPaw; June 30th, 2024 at 07:28 PM.
Old June 30th, 2024, 07:42 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

LIONFLOP
The Golden Giant Managed To Calm Himself. He Turned To Face Dawnstar, And Gave A Long Sigh. Yes, I Did. That Was Me. They Were On Our Side Of The Border, And Was Refusing To Leave So I Delt With Them. His Eyes Squeezed Shut. I Didnt Mean To Kill Them, Just Injure Them. But, There I Was. I Lost Control. He Opened His Eyes, Sitting Down. StarClan, Forgive Me. I Lost Myself. Please, I Beg You, Forgive Me. He Thought To Himself, Giving A Glance To The Forming Stars.
@Undertaker @Mica

LionFlop Is ShadowClans Secret Murderer
Click Link To Sign Your Cat Up To Have Ketchup!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=83853