Old June 30th, 2024, 06:20 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default RiverClan Patrol Place [Temporary]

DUE DATE: July 10th by 11:59pm PST
LAST DATE TO REQUEST EXTENSION: July 13th by 11:59pm EST
PREFERRED DATE TO REQUEST EXTENSION: June 21st by 11:59pm EST

IF YOUR CHARACTER NEEDS TO BE REPLACED AFTER JULY 3RD, HAVE THEM COME SPEAK TO DUSKLION IN CHARACTER TO PROVIDE AN IN CHARACTER REASON.

IF A PATROL MEMBER HAS NOT RESPONDED IN 48 HOURS, YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO BUMP THEM. IF THEY HAVE NOT RESPONDED IN 72 HOURS, YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO SKIP OVER THEM.

I WILL BE ADDING THE PATROLS TO THE PATROL MENU, SO NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THAT! PLEASE MAKE SURE TO LINK YOUR HUNTING POSTS IN YOUR REPORT SO I KNOW WHAT TO ADD TO THE STORAGE!

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 29 moons
Now that she had a better understanding of the current territory they resided in, as well as the knowledge that a strange group bordered them. Her brother had yet to informed the Clan of this, so Dusklion figured that left it on her shoulders as far as making sure they were aware. She gave a soft snort as she stood near the center of camp up on a little rock that jutted out from the ground.

"Listen up! Patrols're goin' out. Now that we've got a better idea of where we're at, I'll start addin' apprentices to these," she called out, knowing that patrols were a good training experience for the younger cats. "Also, durin' the last patrol I took out I caught the scent of a strange group that must live deeper in the mountains. Keep a careful eye out, 'n report back anythin' you see that seems off. They don't seem hostile, but then again I haven't seen much of them since catchin' their scent. Some group named the Atari." She recalled her conversation with Mumble and how strange the name had sounded on her tongue.

[ RIVERCLAN - ATARI BORDER PATROL ]
"Wormbite, go ahead 'n take Redmire 'n Beastflame out towards the split in the ground - decided to call it the Rift. It's not dangerous, 'n you won't fall in, but this is where that group left some scent markers, making it a border since we've arrived. Report back if you come across any of 'em, or anything else that's strange." She trusted all the cats on this patrol to hold down the fort should things go sideways, or come back to report if anything was off.
[ @wolfie @dino. @ophelia ]

[ OUTSKIRTS BORDER PATROL 1 ]
"Applebees! That means you're takin' Wrenseeker 'n Talonpaw with you to the border down in the forest that was marked previously. Owltalon said she marked a rock where we could potentially expand; I want you to check to see if that's possible. The more forest territory we can claim while here, the better our huntin' grounds will be."
[ @Kix @Neptune. @Ian ]

[ HUNTING PATROL 1 ]
"Swanberry! Go with Willowtail 'n Jaggedpaw to hunt deeper in the mountains. Use this to asses the huntin' skills the newbie has, 'n keep an eye on the cliffs. If you can't find anythin', then that's that. I don't expect the mountain huntin' patrols to have much luck, but who knows? Maybe there'll be a boon." Stars, maybe they would even find another goat like Eveningthaw had.
[ @Marigoldwhisper @SeonghwasBerry @Madelaine ]

[ HUNTING PATROL 2 ]
"Mudsmoke, take Splashleap 'n Fishpaw - want you all to head deeper into the mountains as well, maybe see if the river that runs through here is calm enough to fish out of yet. Can even use it as trainin' too for your apprentice, Smokes."
[ @burntToast @cowboy froggo @gs29513 ]

[ HUNTING PATROL 3 ]
"Lilyglide, take Oceanclaw 'n Covepaw with you into the forest 'n see what's runnin' around there. Should be easy to spot - I expect a good haul from both of you."
[ @RainFall Wonders @KestrelPaw @rubberRatroom ]

[ HUNTING PATROL 4 ]
"Azaleablood! Long as you're all healed up, head out with Skyfall 'n Starrypaw to cover the rest of the forest territory. I want a report on how Starrypaw's huntin' skills are too."
[ @Ladiebugg @Goopysharkboi @Windy ]

She had decided against sending herself on any of the patrols, settling down on the rock this time. Her flank was acting up today so Dusklion wanted to rest it a bit. Something was prickling her fur in an uneasy way, but she couldn't quite pin point it.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; Yesterday at 09:15 PM.
Old June 30th, 2024, 06:37 PM
I'm Wind

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Place [Temporary]

Starrypaw, the newly joined Riverclan apprentice was nervous. How good would she do?
@Goopysharkboi
@Ladiebugg

Snowpaw: Primal Instincts, Silver Tongue
Cloud: Mind Reader

I am currently on hiatus, will make it as semi as possible so if am not answering for a long while, that is the reason why! Looking forward to being back full time, which is not happening until school starts up again. Will miss you all, have an amazing time! (mumbles 'lucky' under her breath)
Old June 30th, 2024, 06:39 PM
back from the dead

Status: On hiatus, you can still vm me or pm me! I'm focusing on posts but I will answer!
Bump Policy: 48hr
My Mood: Queenly

Fishpaw
7 moons | She/her | Apprentice

fishpaw heard her name called. It was for a patrol! It will be her first ever patrol
according to her memory! She ran into the riverclan patrol place, happy as she
can be. She started jumping up and down as if her life depended on it. She was
ready to go on a patrol! She was so hyped!

"Me? On a patrol? YAY!" she said as she was jumping up around all over
the place.

@burntToast
Old June 30th, 2024, 06:41 PM

Status: I won't be active as much, bc I'll be at a beach in flordia
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: In Love

Yessss! Oceanclaw thought. This was his first patrol since he was an apprentice!
Old June 30th, 2024, 06:48 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

[Swanberry]
She, Her\Queen\30 moons\Riverclan
"Venus, planet of love, was destroyed by global warming. Did its people want to much too?"

Baby Boomer - [INACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
She was more than surprised to hear her name called. The queen blinked slowly. Well, even if she was pregnant, she still had duties. Her kits weren't born yet and whenever they did come clearly wasn't up to her. It seemed she was the leader of said patrol which made her whiskers twitch with amusement. She still hadn't gotten over her mates brutal killing, in fact the horrid scene replied everytime she closed her eyes, yet she was finally starting to feel like herself again, less of a shell. Less of a corpse.

She blinked back sunlight as she sulked away from the patch of rocks she was laying by, the dark circles underneath her eyes as noticable as ever. It was going to be okay. The clan believed in her by actually putting her on patrols, a hunting patrol no less.

She waited near where the deputy had called, her claws raking on bitter ground with each step. It was certainly a challenge, but Swanberry liked challenges. She liked to think of each step as a curse to Starclan. See? She was still here. Their brutal shenanigans wasn't enough to bring her down. It only made her better. She was better.

Tags:
@SeonghwaBerry // Willowtail
@Madelaine // Jaggedpaw

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; June 30th, 2024 at 06:52 PM.
Old June 30th, 2024, 07:58 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

[Swanberry]
She, Her\Queen\30 moons\Riverclan
"Venus, planet of love, was destroyed by global warming. Did its people want to much too?"

Baby Boomer - [INACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
She was more than surprised to hear her name called. The queen blinked slowly. Well, even if she was pregnant, she still had duties. Her kits weren't born yet and whenever they did come clearly wasn't up to her. It seemed she was the leader of said patrol which made her whiskers twitch with amusement. She still hadn't gotten over her mates brutal killing, in fact the horrid scene replied everytime she closed her eyes, yet she was finally starting to feel like herself again, less of a shell. Less of a corpse.

She blinked back sunlight as she sulked away from the patch of rocks she was laying by, the dark circles underneath her eyes as noticable as ever. It was going to be okay. The clan believed in her by actually putting her on patrols, a hunting patrol no less.

She waited near where the deputy had called, her claws raking on bitter ground with each step. It was certainly a challenge, but Swanberry liked challenges. She liked to think of each step as a curse to Starclan. See? She was still here. Their brutal shenanigans wasn't enough to bring her down. It only made her better. She was better.

Tags:
@SeonghwaBerry // Willowtail
@Madelaine // Jaggedpaw

Willowtail padded forward. The newly made warrior blinked happily. She looked for Berrypaw and gave a small frown. "Wheres Berrypaw?" Willowtail wondered gently, seeing her sister would have made her first warrior patrol send off better, but none the less, she would do it well. Willowtail had came to the den often to visit her sister Daisykit whom was to small and weak to yet play and adventure for long. Willowtail had shared many happy moments with her sister, Berrypaw. She loved her sister and vowed to protect her. So not seeing the medicine cat apprentice made her worry a small bit. Willowtail shook out her fur, stretching up her abnormally long tail to the sky, which clearly gave her her name. Dipping her head to Swanberry she gave a gentle purr of greeting.

Spotting Stagheart, the formidable tom. Frowning as she didn't catch her fathers attention, Willowtail looked around. Streching her claws she whispered. For fish... keep shadow off the water, because my paws are small do a double paw to grab the fish and use my jaw to grab it... for mice they can hear and scent so be downwind and careful... voles can hear and smell but can't see... don't attempt squirrels unless on ground.... birds are easy... use the strengh in your long limbs rather than trying to be full Riverclan.... Use tail for balance on edge of water..."

Willowtail kept whispered to herself until she gave a tiny grunt of approval with herself. Willowtail waited with an optmistic look. Willowtail was trying to seem happier than she was, she was told yesterday that she was to happy for a cat who'd just witnesssed her mothers and uncles death. Sighing gently Willowtail waited for the apprentice. Jaggedpaw right?? Shucks... he'd better be nice, Willowtail looked nice and sweet but she knew how to be sharp and strict as well.

Looking at Swanberry for a moment Willowtail realized this was a queen, Willowtail gave herself a small thought, I'm sure she'd appreciate if I didn't fuss over her, but I'll keep a sneaky eye out in case she struggled or looks to tired. Stress isn't good for a queen.... that was how Willotail's mother died. Shaking out her fluffy fur, Willowtail decided to keep a helpful eye out. Hopefully Jaggedpaw wasn't one of those annoying stoic and know it all apprentice's who thinks they can snap at a warrior and get away with it. If Jaggedpaw was, simple. Willowtail was a sister, she knew how to be a snitch. Just find the apprentice's mentor and snitch. Boom, easy.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwaBerry; June 30th, 2024 at 08:26 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:24 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Wrenseeker
~<>~
11 moons || she/her || RiverClan Warrior || Silver Tongue
long furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

Upon hearing her name called for a patrol, Wrenseeker quickly pushed herself to her paws and went to join Applebees and Talonpaw whenever they showed up. Her stomach wound was healing nicely, though she still had to move a little gibgerly, and her wrist wasn’t so bad aside from the near constant throbbing. All in all, Wren would say she’s healing just gine.

A border patrol shouldn’t be too hard to handle, besides, she’s just happy for any excuse to get out and stretch her legs.

[ @Kix - applebees // @Ian - talonpaw ]
Old Yesterday, 10:05 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy View Post
Starrypaw, the newly joined Riverclan apprentice was nervous. How good would she do?
@Goopysharkboi
@Ladiebugg
@Ladiebugg
Skyfall heard his name, and perked up. "Hm..? Oh, a patrol. Alright." He pushed himself up and onto his paws before quietly approaching the small apprentice. "You're Starrypaw, right? I'm Skyfall. I apprentice Moonpaw usually bit Crowglow usually takes on the role of fatherly figure if I'm busy with stuff. Its nice to meet you." He Spoke politely and in a warm tone that showed confidence and kindness.
Old Yesterday, 01:56 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

┆彡 T H E S I N - E A T E R ☆
HE . HIM . 55 MOONS . RIVERCLAN WARRIOR
heavily scarred & malnourished black tom with white speckles; cloudy light amber eyes. walks with a prominent limp & has protruding fangs that overlap his bottom lip.

content + interaction warning : this character frequently explores themes of mental health, complex trauma, and abuse

└➤ ⌗ @dino. @ophelia

peculiar name. both the ,, clan? group? and the border. it didn't particularly put the tom at ease but he was eager to journey towards it. it seemed the high ranks wanted to keep him busy and there were no complaints on his end. whenever his paws stilled his mind took it as a sign to fill in the gaps. and his mind should not fill in gaps.

"undersstood, " wormbite responded to dusklion, getting up from where he had been sitting to head towards the camp entrance. he sat back down, sleek tail wrapping around his lanky body while he waited for the rest of his patrol members. he wasn't entirely too familiar with redmire but beastflame had been a shield with him for at least a bit.

★ ULTIMATE PREDATOR ★ JUST A SCRATCH ★ SHADOW FIEND

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; Yesterday at 01:56 PM.
Old Yesterday, 01:58 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@burntToast @PINTO BEAN
It appeared that Splashleap was being put to work. That was perfectly fine with Splashleap, she had never been the type to enjoy sitting still. A bit of relaxation and peace was fine and dandy of course, but she no longer had the same cats to share it with. She hadn't for a while, actually. Most of her family, the little trio of her and Wave and Soot, had been shattered before she became deputy. She hadn't had time, then, and it had been alright. Work to lose herself in. But it had also felt empty, and so she'd stepped down. But there had been no one to spend the new time with. And so she'd gone. And now there was less than no one to be with. To joke with.

She was sure she could make new friends, she'd managed it in the past after all. Splashleap could have a mate, if she wanted. She didn't really want to, but that was beside the point. But for now, she'd take the delightful, communal distraction of a hunting patrol. A chance for her to get her paws back in the water, maybe. Her teeth back in some fish. She'd always been good at fishing. It was time to see if she still was. It seemed the apprentice who would be along with her and Mudsmoke was quite excited, and she couldn't help but smile in amusement as she made her way over to stand next to them.

Last edited by gs29513; Yesterday at 01:58 PM.