The Moors Whisper...
Last post by Mica
Today 10:44 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Bean
Today 10:42 PM

Old June 29th, 2024, 08:28 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Grimpeak

Sunpaw looked up at him and forced a purr. “Totally.”

@Windy

Larkswoop is penned by isla. ''speech'', actions

Purrks:
Larkswoop: Beefed Up Tier 3, Flock Together Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Fireflypaw / flicker: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Mind Reader
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue
Old June 29th, 2024, 09:27 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Mothcloud and Fallenmoon cheered

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old June 29th, 2024, 09:41 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

BeetleJuice cheered the new apprentices names.

BubbleBunny smiled softly.

LionPaw cheered the new apprentices names.

LeechPaw looked over from the nursery.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Old June 29th, 2024, 09:48 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Cougarbite, Forestpaw, and Fiercefire cheered the new warriors names
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old June 29th, 2024, 10:15 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\14 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

Lybirds Lullaby [ACTIVE] Mind Reader [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
New warriors, huh? Mudslide blinked at each of them with an approving look dancing between her pale blue eyes. She doubted they'd be able to see her from here, but that was fine, they didn't need to see her. In fact, she'd rather they not. Squirrelrise, Sleepysunrise, and Rookfire. Hm. All fire associated names? Odd. Her mind briefly drifted, wondering if it was some sort of sign. Gah, Starclan "prophecies", what junk. Mudslide didn't dwell on it, she instead cleared her throat to "cheer" on the new warriors.

"Fire. Rise. Sunrise." Mudslide rasped, cutting the names short as she always did. Hadn't Rookpaw--- Shoot. Rookfire, just joined Shadowclan? Well, she was pretty old for an apprentice, it made sense. She knew that Squirrel and Sleepy were clan-born, so it probably took awhile to reach their ranks. Mudslide fully expected Dawnstar to make Rookpaw... Stars above. Know what? Fire. Mudslide fully expected Dawnstar to make Fire crunch out a few more moons of training especially since she came from Riverclan.

But she didn't.

It slightly surprised Mudslide. She thought she had everything figured out. But she could admit her faults (unlike some cats) so she stood corrected.

Apprentices were being reassigned and Mudslide was overjoyed that she hadn't been given an apprentice. She probably wouldn't be a good mentor anyways. She didn't have to be. That was untill the responsibility was thrown onto her like a weighted blanket and all Mudslide would have to do is sit there and take it. Not usually her style, but she'd rather not waste her breath arguing about things she can't control.

Tags:
@alec // Rookfire (no need to respond, brief mention)

Magpiepaw
She, Her\Apprentice\9 moons\Shadowclan
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Whoops, there goes another mentor down the drain! Look at them go! Swirling into a pipe of insignificance. Down to the sewers they go! Weeeee! Alright, cutting to the chase, Magpiepaw was livid. Was she just too awesome to train? Did a Starclan cat have to rain down from the heavens and train her themselves? Magpiepaw severely voted YES on that! AMEN! GET HER A GOOD CAT INSTEAD OF A COUCH POTATO. Her fur bristled with jealousy as the new warriors were called. Idiots. They were all stupid.

She might've had a chance to be among those ranks, but her odds were tilting out of her favor, nearly holding on by a strand of slik. Stars above, she needed a frog to claw at. Or a cat. She'd love to give Springblossom some extra scars. She'd appreciate them! Scars are cool, and so was being left to rot on the forest floor. Yeah, and having their pelt ripped off.

Regardless, she cheered for the new warriors, channeling her anger into her screaming. "SLEEPYSUNRISE, SQUIRRELRISE, ROOKFIRE." Magpiepaw screeched, her fur bristled wildly. Alright. Now time to find that Foggy-whats-it-face. She spun around, her two toned body nearly a blur as she whirled. If they weren't here she was about to kill somecat some frogs.

"FOGGYMASK! Where in Starclan's name are YOU!? Come. Right. NOW."

Tags:
@ghost. // Foggymask (no need to respond! Magpiepaw will get over it lol)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 07:23 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Lurking

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 39 moons
Beefed Up T1
The Dancing Bird

The tom found himself idly listening once more and didn’t bother to echo back Dawnstar’s words. New warriors, that was it. He hoped the meeting would wrap up soon so he could go back to his usual sulking. Not that he would sulk now Newtbelly had a young apprentice, he would watch that with glee as it unfolded.

His large bushy tail flickered impatiently and his ears pressed flat against his skull.

[​​ OPEN ]

Old Yesterday, 03:42 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Sad

CLOVERPAW
She/Him/They - 6 Moons - ShadowClan Apprentice
A small dark brown tabby with green
eyes and a long tail

The new apprentice purred, the joy of their new name being the main cause. Green hues flickered over to Mr. Foggymask came over and signed somethin. Something that Cloverpaw didn't know. The brown tabby cocked her head to the side, her small fluffy body still vibrating from excitement. "Why ya doin those weird hand motion thingies?? I don't know what ya sayin. My name? A bird? Huntin? Skulls? OOO YOU WANT ME TO GET YA A SKULL TOO!!" she purred, a grin plastered on her maw. She turned to Miss Lostspark as the tabby's new mentor started to speak. "Oh, yup yup!! I can totally be quiet!!" she squeaked, sitting next to Lostspark. The molly did her best to be quiet as the boring meeting went on, and now the chant. "SQUIRRELRISE!! SLEEPYSUNRISE!! ROOKFIRE!!" he shouted, his grin widening. "Which one of those were your kid and former apprentice?? Do ya think I'll be a good apprentice?? I wanna be the bestst warrior in ShadowClan!! Behind Miss Dawnstar and Miss Mistlewhisker and Mister Mossfreckle and you and that Rainspaws cat and that makes me like the..... 345th best warrior in ShadowClan!! That's still good!!" Cloverpaw purred, green eyes gleaming with excitement. "And then that'll make you the bestest most awesomest coolest mentor that I've ever had!! Whatdya think my warrior name will be? I want somethin cool like uh uh... Clovercool!!! That's cool, right!??? I think it is!!"

[ @Rose @Kix (For Wispy) @ghost. ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old Yesterday, 07:01 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Deputy
she/her | 41 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Squirrelrise - @furrensic ] [Sleepysunrise - @Estelle ] [Rookfire - @alec ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker watched as each of the apprentices swore their vows, even Sleepypaw who had seemed a little disoriented at first. Good, she would have been displeased if the apprentice hadn't managed to get her warrior ceremony today. She was a stellar apprentice, and Mistlewhisker had no doubt she would make an exemplary warrior. Rookpaw Mistlewhisker hadn't seen much, but the look on Dawnstar's face as she regarded the former RiverClanner showed that the deputy had nothing to worry about. If Rookpaw had conducted herself well at the battle just like Squirrelpaw and Sleepypaw, then she was worthy of her warrior name.

Squirrelrise, Sleepysunrise, Rookfire!

The cheers went up around her, and the deputy found herself unable to make a sound as she watched her apprentice officially become a warrior. Squirrelpaw had come so far, done so much to earn the name Squirrelrise. She had risen above expectations and earned her place as a guard. Suddenly the words tumbled from her mouth, and she made sure to cheer the loudest of all for the three new warriors.

"SQUIRRELRISE, SLEEPYSUNRISE, ROOKFIRE!"

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
---
Mistlewhisker header and sig art by @/redshiftreign
~~~~~
CEASEFIRE NOW!!!
Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: 3 days (i will forget!) | 1 day time-sensitive <3
My Mood: Doh

~ BRIARSPLASH ~
very large & fluffy dilute gray tortie she-cat with goldish-green eyes
[ shadowclan warrior | she-cat | 26 moons | abrasive, standoffish, loyal ]

~

Briarsplash lifted her voice and cheered for the new warriors, recalling the time when she'd been named; it had been a tough journey, joining as a rogue and being an 'older' apprentice simply by default. But seeing new warriors imbued her with a sense of Clan pride — she was fully ShadowClan now, able to watch and appreciate apprentices being made into warriors. And training some of them herself.

"Squirrelrise! Sleepysunrise! Rookfire!"

Looks like that ex-RiverClan fish was truly not a fish anymore. She certainly made the right choice — the waterlogged Clan was now far away from here, StarClan only knows where they'd gone.

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice!

Old Today, 05:21 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

QUILLPAW
he/him. 8 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

quillpaw holds back a heavy sigh at his mother's words. bloody – of course a battle is bloody, he thinks. surprisingly, though, he finds himself agreeing with her last statement, simply nodding. "they're a failure of a clan. hopefully they don't come back." he adds, attention landing back on dawnstar.

a whole gaggle of kits are called up, along with his sister, rookpaw, and squirrelpaw (who he's genuinely surprised survived the fight, based on her demeanor alone). there's an odd feeling in his chest as he realizes sleepypaw is actually becoming a warrior and she isn't much older than him. almost like he feels..behind.

he silently thanks starclan (if such a thing even exists) for his grandmother assigning his mother an apprentice. he begins to scoot away inch by inch as cloverpaw approaches and - jeez, she's so talkative it's almost off putting. and irritating. he's grateful for the distraction though, because then he's up and slipping through the crowd to sit somewhere else.

finally, the warrior names come. squirrelrise, rookfire, and sleepysunrise. a small, rare, genuine smile splays on his maw. though, he's not one to cheer names ..isn't becoming a warrior just something that's expected? he doesn't quite see the point in celebrating something so trivial (in his mind), but he can't deny the fact that he's proud of sleepypaw. if not a tad jealous, too.

[ @Rose @Bean @Estelle (mentions of sleepy) ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days