Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Like Blood Upon The Snow
Last post by ellie
Today 03:33 PM
Greenleaf Cleaning! (Open...
by isla
Last post by constellation
Today 03:28 PM
{I'm laughing I'm crying...
Last post by ollie
Today 03:26 PM
Your beauty shines and...
by Bean
Last post by constellation
Today 03:25 PM

Old June 28th, 2024, 12:24 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Atari Camp

Hawfinch
Hawfinch smiled those kits must have been keeping her up at night”I’m good,I actually came to you to ask about the young..have any of them shown any promising signs of being a claw I’m trying to keep an eye out so I know who I should focus more on”he said groughly to his sister he’d enjoyed the young but he desperately wanted another initiate @Fits

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; June 28th, 2024 at 12:24 PM.
Old June 28th, 2024, 02:00 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Skrill
Atari Trapper 25 moons

Skrill bristled with blazing anger as a fast moving cat crashed into her side. The molly whirled around to face that moron, her teeth bared in a loud, annoyed hiss. "And what is so important you need to dash around and crash into cats?" She growled at the tom, her tail lashing. Skrill's blazing orange gaze burned into Hawfinch's as she awaited an answer.

[Remember, this is a character and not my real thoughts on yours!]
@Tallstar

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; June 28th, 2024 at 02:01 PM.
Old June 28th, 2024, 05:02 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Hawfinch-35 moons-claw
Hawfinch bristled who did this cat think she was “I was on my way to visit the young.Not something most cats do he replied sharply yet trying to keep his cool he wasn’t one for conflict that’s why he had apologized but if this cat didn’t stop oh boy it would be bad
@ChaosBringer.

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; June 28th, 2024 at 05:03 PM.
Old June 28th, 2024, 05:15 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Drip, drop, drip, drop; Reverie counted as the droplets of a rain long gone fell into a small puddle at her paws, ears flickering every so often as they re-angled to hear to hustle of the Atari going about their day. Lethal was busy no doubt, and so must Saturn be. Her sibling ought to be busy too, and yet somehow Nephele always found it within themselves to stick close to her side. For better or for worse. While Reverie often sought out her sibling's company, she could do without Nephele's constant lessons and overbearing worries, even now while the older cat rambled on about this and that they had to learn in their youth, and the importance of always being extra careful. The young and the claw sat beside each other, one obviously bored while the other was keen on sharing their knowledge, when the other took notice of the young's indifference and playfully whacked her over the head (with care, mind you, Nephele was among the least violent of their family).
"You're not listening, are you?"
The newly ranked claw chided to their younger sister.

Old June 28th, 2024, 08:45 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Confused

Vertigo
| he/him | Atari | Trapper |

Vertigo felt a small, genuine smile cross his face for the first time that day. Yes, it was true that his fate was more or less set in stone. But there were others--others who were not like him at all. Others who still had potential. Most Initiates like Juniper were fine--happy, even--with following the paths of the Claw and the Trapper. And with something like pride in his voice, Asa spoke simply of how his daughter’s training was going well. That meant something, right? It was as though maybe the monotony and tedium of life in the Atari wasn’t good for nothing after all. The happiness of others. The one thing Vertigo lived and would die for.

Still with his slight smile, Vertigo replied, “That’s good. I’m sure she will.” Her father knew just about everything there was to know about Trapping, after all. When it came to work, Asa seemed to transform into an entirely different cat, one who was almost scarily talkative in comparison to his usual self. He clearly knew much more about the craft than did Vertigo (though that wasn’t saying terribly a lot, to be fair). Knowledge about Trapping occupied a cramped, almost forbidden corner of Vertigo’s mind. Walking through it felt like walking into a dingy cave for a vital herb or something. It was probably full of cobwebs and cat-eating spiders, so just go in, get what you need, leave, and try not to look back or make too much of a mess.

“I guess we all need somethin’ like that,” Vertigo murmured through a bite of bird without really meaning to. But he had already started speaking and felt kind of responsible to elaborate. “Like, y’know, somethin’ to look forward to.” He closed his eyes to slits, tilting his head towards the sky.

( @dagnyme )
Old June 28th, 2024, 11:32 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
It wasn't the first time Chisei heard their own voice coming out of Goshawk's mouth. It didn't make it any less unsettling and impressive at the same time. The initiate had tried to hint at their friend that this wasn't a pleasant experience, though they gave up eventually and tried to accept it as a normal event. Sometimes they wondered if Goshawk found their calm rationale irritating or fun.

"Well, yesterday me and someone else talked about the rain that was happening and they agreed that it was raining, and I don't think two cats can have the same imagination. Besides, the leaves are still wet." they said casually, not portraying the slight disturbance Goshawk's mimicry caused them. They hooked a wet leaf on their claw, tempted to flick it at their friend's face.

GOSHAWK
he/him . 11 moons . scarred, lanky long haired tortie with hazel eyes.
[ silver tongue, lyrebird's lullaby ]

goshawk simply stares at chisei, still as a board. ah, he didn't consider such a...intelligent, articulated answer. nor the wet leaf that he allows to be flung at his face, sticking to his forehead. he wracks his brain for a reasonable response, eyes narrowing slightly as he shoots chisei a pointed look of indignation. oh! he's got it!

pawing the leaf off of his forehead, goshawk sits down, head lolling to the side. "what if that someone was you?" he asks, this time in his own voice - phew. "and what if.." he trails off, "I'm you?" he finishes, a perfect mimicry of chisei's voice once again. "and therefore! you don't know if it was real! right, right? and who says these leaves are wet? I, for one, think they are quite dry..it's all about how you look at it!"

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 29th, 2024, 12:16 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

GOSHAWK
he/him . 11 moons . scarred, lanky long haired tortie with hazel eyes.
[ silver tongue, lyrebird's lullaby ]

goshawk simply stares at chisei, still as a board. ah, he didn't consider such a...intelligent, articulated answer. nor the wet leaf that he allows to be flung at his face, sticking to his forehead. he wracks his brain for a reasonable response, eyes narrowing slightly as he shoots chisei a pointed look of indignation. oh! he's got it!

pawing the leaf off of his forehead, goshawk sits down, head lolling to the side. "what if that someone was you?" he asks, this time in his own voice - phew. "and what if.." he trails off, "I'm you?" he finishes, a perfect mimicry of chisei's voice once again. "and therefore! you don't know if it was real! right, right? and who says these leaves are wet? I, for one, think they are quite dry..it's all about how you look at it!"

Chisei was able to tell they might be getting on Goshawk's nerves. The little chaos gremlin within them said to keep going. But that wouldn't be very friendly. However, that didn't mean Chisei couldn't tease him just a little bit. Surely he'd get it.

"Oh dear, then I'm stumped. I guess we'll never know." they responded with a clearly false despondency. The pale initiate hooked a wet leaf onto their claw and stuck it onto their own forehead.

"However, if you're me, then you better get to work. I have a lot of bait to set and mice to catch so it's your chores as well." they added woth mock innocence, resisting the urge to smirk.
Old Yesterday, 07:18 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

I AM TIRED OF EXPLAINING THE FIRE.
IT BURNS BECAUSE IT MUST.
─┉─¡! • !¡─┉─
ASA . 48 MOONS . HE/HIM . TRAPPER
AGATHA KITTY + SILK SPINNER

Asa continues his slow and meticulous meal, counting and thinking and listening and, whenever a stray cloud blotted out the light, stealing narrow looks at Vertigo. He's never really felt obligated to watch a cat when speaking to them, but he understands the benefit in observation. Particularly when someone isn't quite acting right. At least then, for a moment, Vertigo had seemed lighter. Asa's whiskers twitch, thoughtful. Could that be it?

"Go have one," he suggests after a moment. Asa's so stonefaced when he jokes that it's difficult to tell, but it's hard for him not to rib Vertigo when he sounds all wistful like this. "A kit."

To be fair, it's only half of a joke, but if getting himself a cozy little family is what Vertigo needs to straighten up—something to look forward to—, then Asa might just start making an unbearable, surly matchmaker of himself. He turns his bird over, plucking another mouthful of feathers in a ginger pause to let the suggestion linger. "If this—" he rasps, gesturing with one sweep of a broad and dust-stained paw, "isn't...enough." He has to pause, a low rattle in his chest as he clears his throat, irritation scrunching his nose.

"Should make something—that is. Mm?"

Asa finally twitches a faint smile, almost awkward in how out of practice it is and almost mean in how dry it looks. He doesn't understand what Vertigo's talking about at all, something to look forward to. No cat ever has a say in the days ahead; they would come for you regardless. Looking forward is a matter of survival. If you don't learn, you will die. And If Vertigo hasn't learned this for himself by now then maybe he needs to learn it for the sake of someone else. Asa's faintly aware of the casual cruelty in that thought, but a fix is a fix is a fix. Isn't it?

He's trying not to laugh. Still grinning into his meal, though.

@Fits ; VERTIGO
Old Yesterday, 08:55 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Confused

Narcissus
| she/her | Atari | Keeper |

Narcissus tilted her head, stubby tail flicking across the warm stone underpaw. “Well, no one in particular,” she said softly with a warm smile. “They’re all very energetic and very eager. I’m sure they’ll all turn out fine with whatever path they choose.” Suddenly, she flinched a bit. That’s not what he asked, Narcissus!

“Ah, well... Initiates are plentiful nowadays, it seems,” she continued, just as brightly as before. “If you asked around, I’m sure one or two would be happy to receive some extra training.” Great job! Now it just looks like you’re trying to get rid of him... “If you like, that is,” Narcissus added, a bit hastily. She really did enjoy spending time with her brother; he was competent and had a good head on his shoulders. But interactions with even her dearest friends were, by no means, safe from her overthinking, the weedling little intrusions that permeated everything she did.

( @Tallstar )
Old Today, 10:49 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Skrill
Atari Trapper 25 moons

Skrill's bright orange gaze burning into Hawthorn's face, scanning for any sign of lying or deception. When she
saw none, the molly nodded in approval at the claw. "Keep them safe." Skrill said, her left ear twitching. All she wanted was to keep the Atari stable and safe, even if that meant picking fights with random claws and trappers.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; Today at 10:49 AM.